Imagination Dimension Realphobia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fragility of the Mind

Go down 
+6
Day of Light
inMadness
TSDZ_President
Bestdragon3
CaR_HoPPeR
Nurellia
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

Fragility of the Mind - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 18 EmptyTue 28 Dec 2010 - 21:16

"Tsinanae? Are you alright?" Videor wearily asked through thought, debating on standing and joining her. Grace on the other hand was in the training room, her laughter unheard in the base.
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

Random : I know what they say and say what they know.

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 18 EmptyTue 28 Dec 2010 - 21:21

TK got up and washed her face, flushing the toilet at the same time. She shook her head and teleported back to Videor. "I'm back, sorry...just thought the trip to France would have been empty but I...I'm alright my love..." She eased in his arms clumsily. "What I saw...is a memory now....it is a memory..."
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 18 EmptyTue 28 Dec 2010 - 21:22

Videor nods as he holds her, quietly answering,"Alright Tsinanae... I understand." Before holding her a little tighter.
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 18 EmptyTue 28 Dec 2010 - 21:31

TK eased up from Videor slightly to look in his eyes.

Should I tell him about Udo? No...there's no need now...

TK smiled and said, "Call LeeLee for me? Also...how is your head?"
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 18 EmptyTue 28 Dec 2010 - 21:35

Videor smiled as he said,"It's only throbbing a little, but I'll be fine. And I'd be happy to call her for you."

"Leana or Ariel, Tsinanae would like to speak with you guys in our room, if you don't mind."
Back to top Go down
Capricorn Hunter
Capricorn Hunter

Random : Of course I'm right

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 18 EmptyTue 28 Dec 2010 - 21:37

Leana was sitting on her bed, clenching and unclenching her jaw. Then she received the mental call from Videor and scowled.

'You take care of this, I'm too pissed off.'

She stood up and stretched, opening her tired eyes and making her way to TK's room. Ariel knocked on the door and walked in.

"You needed me?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.capricornhunter.tumblr.com
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 18 EmptyTue 28 Dec 2010 - 21:40

TK sat up slightly and looked at her best friend. "Ari, I have a question for you and Videor. The question is...are you feeling ok?" TK raised an eyebrow, indicating she knew what happened with Alevon and figured Leana had something to do with it. She knew her best friends very well.
Back to top Go down
Capricorn Hunter
Capricorn Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 18 EmptyTue 28 Dec 2010 - 21:43

Ariel looked down, unsure of how to start. But she knew that TK would see through any bullshit she could come up with so she decided to just tell the truth.

"I'm tired and a little upset, but otherwise fine," she answered. "If you want Leana's answer then she can tell you herself another time. I'm not letting her out for a while." Then she quietly added, "Though I don't think she wants to."
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 18 EmptyTue 28 Dec 2010 - 21:46

TK nodded, "I see, I am glad you two are safe. Next time you do reckless shit like that, tell me first eh?" TK crawled over Videor and stood to her feet, walking to Ariel the best she could. When she was close enough she held her, "I'm glad you're alright..." she whispered in her ear. "You must have been fighting yourself to go through with that, but its the past now..."
Back to top Go down
Capricorn Hunter
Capricorn Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 18 EmptyTue 28 Dec 2010 - 21:48

Ariel sighed and hugged TK back.

"Yeah..." she replied with a sigh. "I was practically screaming for her to stop but you know Leana..."
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 18 EmptyTue 28 Dec 2010 - 21:50

Videor stood as well, calmly saying,"So, there was something you wanted to tell us Tsinanae?" He walked over towards TK, smiling on the way there.
Back to top Go down
inMadness
inMadness

Random : No, I won't teach you the ways of the force... Ok, I'll teach you the way's of the force.; ~ Yoda, Daggobah System

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 18 EmptyTue 28 Dec 2010 - 21:52

He thought a moment about his coma, and then about how Ralf might be taking everything; In that regard, he knew what she was talking about. He didn't want to go back to Germany either, and face the dishevelled mess he'd left behind when he abandoned all his responsibilities; an even greater truth in that, was the emmense amount of work it would take to salvage his career.

"I suppose I do." He responded, still rolling over the events of her story. "How did you survive the crash?"
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 18 EmptyTue 28 Dec 2010 - 21:53

TK smiled, "Its alright, its okay now." She said and rubbed her best friend's back, "We're still going to France...but I have to tell you something...I decided to tell everyone after the transfusion but plans have changed..."

TK let go of Ariel and looked into her eyes, "Its...kinda big..." she said.

TK looked back at Videor slightly, "Only about what I found in Alevon and Maya's room but its nothing now. Also, it was about Udo but thats nothing now as well." She smiled and looked back at her best friend.
Back to top Go down
Capricorn Hunter
Capricorn Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 18 EmptyTue 28 Dec 2010 - 21:56

Ariel glanced at Videor before looking at TK curiously.

"And what would this, "big thing" be?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 18 EmptyTue 28 Dec 2010 - 21:58

Videor smiled, standing beside TK as he looked at TK and Ariel.
Back to top Go down
Dream_Angel
Dream_Angel

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 18 EmptyTue 28 Dec 2010 - 22:00

Raine's stomach churned as she watched Leana leave, not getting a word of farewell. The young woman turned, walking swiftly away from where she was. She happened to hear Gabrielle's voice, along with Udo's and Raine followed the sounds.

She came to the room they were in but she suddenly felt very wrong standing near the door, like she shouldn't be there, and be somewhere else. She suddenly felt her feet taking her past Udo's room and to the room where Leana had disappeared into. Raine kicked open the door like a treasure hunter searching for priceless goods* and she happened upon TK, Videor and Ariel.

Raine leaned against the doorframe, one red booted foot crossing another. Her bangles chimed together as she said dully, "Looky what I've found."
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 18 EmptyTue 28 Dec 2010 - 22:04

TK grinned when she saw and heard Raine enter, "Nice entrance young lady, I suppose this works out well." TK took a deep breath and finally said to them both, "I was going to wait to France, but looking at the situation as it stands, I will tell you now. I'm pregnant and of course, Videor is the father."
Back to top Go down
Capricorn Hunter
Capricorn Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 18 EmptyTue 28 Dec 2010 - 22:08

Ariel's jaw fell to the floor when she heard what TK said.

'What? Pregnant?'

'Hey, I'm just as surprised as you are, Princess.'

"But...how is that possible?" Ariel asked, shocked. "You're... We're all sterile. Except Raine of course, but still!"

Last edited by Capricorn Hunter on Tue 28 Dec 2010 - 22:11; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 18 EmptyTue 28 Dec 2010 - 22:08

"And I am going to be the Grandmother." Grace replied with a smile as she appeared on the shoulder of Videor between the both of them. Videor however didn't mind and just smiled. After all, she would be his future Mother and Law, so he'd learn to treat her with respect, even when she didn't treat TK with much in her life...

Last edited by bestdragon3 on Tue 28 Dec 2010 - 22:11; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dream_Angel
Dream_Angel

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 18 EmptyTue 28 Dec 2010 - 22:09

Raine smirked, nodding her head as if in congratulations to the father, mother and grandmother.

"Thanks," she started, clearly enjoying the situation, "but, you know, my grandma always said premarital sex would deform babies. Hope yours doesn't follow that old bat's saying 'cause you two are just too darn cute." she walked further into the room untill she was nearer the other four.

"And what's all this about France? I love me some baguette and boys."
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 18 EmptyTue 28 Dec 2010 - 22:10

"Deformed my ass. If anything this child will be a wonderful mix of genetic enhancements and superhuman abilities that will follow for generations an-" Grace was saying rather fast before being interupted by Videor.

"And they will live a wonderful life as our child in a world without war. Which is why we're working to end it."
Back to top Go down
Day of Light
Admin
Day of Light

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 18 EmptyTue 28 Dec 2010 - 22:12

"I was one of the fourteen survivors," she said slowly. "Only those at the very back had time to react. Fourteen out of three-hundred and thirty three."

She looked down. "And then I just pretended it never happened."

Swallowing, the young woman continued. "After I found out I could control shadows, all these things happened at such a fast rate. I mean, I didn't participate very much, but I was there. And then we fought the Woman--TK's mother. That isn't related to France. Somebody else can tell you about it better."

There was this thing at the back of her mind. She didn't know what it was, but talking to Udo about it, somebody she actually hadn't known for a very long time, made her oddly... surprised. "After the fight I stayed at the base for three years before leaving for LA. My uncle who I had thought dead came looking for me and brought me back to France. He blackmailed me, really. And I don't want to tell you what he told me."

"He was an Alpha, too. Umbrakinesis runs in the family," the words were spoken quietly, as if she were trying to keep a secret. "And damn it, I picked up some documents left over from my dead parents with a lot of unfavorable information. You see, my uncle doesn't want me in America. But I can't stay in France because of him." She hoped Udo wouldn't kind if she didn't elaborate. It was too soon. The confidential information was indeed of an I'm-dying-or-going-to-jail-if-I-tell-you importance. She couldn't risk her life for that.

"But that's classified. Let's just say that I'm not looking forward to getting caught. Like I said, I don't feel safe in France. Most of all, I don't feel safe with only TK."
Back to top Go down
http://hinaoki.weebly.com/
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 18 EmptyTue 28 Dec 2010 - 22:13

TK smiled at them as she replied, "Mom will explain the details about why it was possible for me to get pregnant."

TK glared at Grace, "Get off of him or I'll shoot you down. I know what you've been up to you little midget of a mother, I should kill you!" She snapped but regained her composure. "But yes Raine, we're going to France where I will get a blood transfusion from Alevon, so I can get some of my black blood back. Gabrielle can conquer her fears and we can all chillax."
Back to top Go down
Dream_Angel
Dream_Angel

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 18 EmptyTue 28 Dec 2010 - 22:18

Raine smiled grimly from hearing TK mention Alevon. She crossed her arms over her chest, the leather of her jacket crinkling slightly.

"Well, whatever happens, I'm not getting anywhere near that weasle. I'd rather dine on french waiters and artists." She smiled though, walking toward TK and placing her hand on her stomach.

"How does it feel? Motherly?" Her last word was a joke but she did want to know how TK felt about everything. A baby was a big deal.
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 18 EmptyTue 28 Dec 2010 - 22:22

TK smiled, "I don't want to be near him either, trust me, especially after what I just saw."

TK's eyes met Raine's hand and she chuckled, "I have to admit, its scary but at the same time, such a wonderful feeling that I can't put into words...I'm already so attached to the baby. Thanks to mom's 'work', I'm already suffering the symptoms this early."

TK looked over at Ariel, "If you or Gabrielle want to have children, mom would be able to help you with that."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fragility of the Mind
Page 18 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next