Imagination Dimension Realphobia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fragility of the Mind

Go down 
+6
Day of Light
inMadness
TSDZ_President
Bestdragon3
CaR_HoPPeR
Nurellia
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

Fragility of the Mind - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 17 EmptyTue 28 Dec 2010 - 3:16

"He loves Tsinanae! He still loves her, with all his heart...and yes, they do suit you"
He says, shutting his eyes tightly

"Please, I have more, can we speak somewhere else?"
He begs
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 17 EmptyTue 28 Dec 2010 - 3:28

The cyborgs head floated to her hands once more as she started walking elsewhere,"So... You say you still love Tsinanae hm? Why did you have sex with the other woman then?"
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 17 EmptyTue 28 Dec 2010 - 3:33

He shuts his eyes tightly
"I...he did it to make her feel good, Tsinanae had Videor, so he would never try to seperate her from the man she loves...Alevon thought he'd die soon, and he and Maya didn't want to die virgins, so they did it...he still loves Tsinanae more than anything, he just wants her happy, that's why he left her to be with Videor, because she loves him and not Alevon!"

Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 17 EmptyTue 28 Dec 2010 - 16:09

"Aah I see. Alright, here's the deal. I'll bring him back and revert him back to happy go lucky Alevon he was before, but if he hurts Tsinanae one more time I'm going to rip his God damn useless balls off, deal?" Grace asked, now lightly tossing the head, staring into it.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 17 EmptyTue 28 Dec 2010 - 17:08

His eyes remain closed as she does this. He may have come farther in life, but fact of the matter is, he still has motion sickness.
"T-thank you...you all won't regret this, he has important information that he was going to share with you all regarding the Masterminds, once Videor sobers up and everyone is ready...not even I know this information......oh, and I think you all will be surprised at how he will act...but please, for his sake, and the sake of the group's integrity, put him back where he was before he died, and erase his memory of this happening...he was finally going to come to terms with things and be happy and comfortable with the group, if he knew of this, it would break all trust and make things so much worse, when we were so close...."
Back to top Go down
inMadness
inMadness

Random : No, I won't teach you the ways of the force... Ok, I'll teach you the way's of the force.; ~ Yoda, Daggobah System

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 17 EmptyTue 28 Dec 2010 - 17:39

Udo sat staring at the steering wheel as smoke from his tires wofted past the front of the car from the back tires. He cursed himself for not thinking things out more; he guessed that there were avenues he could take nearby, but this wass something he should have considered much earlier.
I have to go back.

Udo merged with traffic again and eventually found an offramp where he could double-back upstate.
But about the car, finally coming to reality that he had commited grand theft auto. After thinking it about it over the cumlnination of several miles, he made his decision. I'm keeping it, though convincing the owner of selling it to me after I've stolen it could be tricky. I'll just play it by ear until morning.

Udo nodded to himself before cranking up the radio and making the hour long return trip. All the while, considering who would know where this Mike was.
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

Random : I know what they say and say what they know.

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 17 EmptyTue 28 Dec 2010 - 17:45

TK woke up, wondering if she should ping Tim to see if she'd have another brain attack or not. She knew she could get in touch with any Elemental from these pings that Jessica had taught her.

She sat up slightly, remembering she needed to talk to her friends about France, though, TK looked down at Videor and glided her hands through his hair. She needed to confess something to him, and everyone else, but wasn't sure if Videor would want to stay with her after that confession.
Back to top Go down
inMadness
inMadness

Random : No, I won't teach you the ways of the force... Ok, I'll teach you the way's of the force.; ~ Yoda, Daggobah System

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 17 EmptyTue 28 Dec 2010 - 17:56

Udo eventually reached the section of innercity that housed the base below, taking care to stick to side roads and byways to avoid attracting attention. When he'd reached the base, he stashed the car in a trash filled alley nearby. It was dark, hopefully enough to keep it hidden for a while. He then made his way to the base on foot.

He let out a sigh before taking the elevator ride down into the base. Stone foot forward, Udo stepped out of the elevator, but he stopped just outside, still unsure of how to approach this. Little known to him, the other's had more pressing matters on their hands; matter's Udo would feel content of staying out of. Perhaps, this instincually showed through his hesitation.
I'll just go to my room first. He added mentally before slinking back as quietly as he could manage.
Back to top Go down
Day of Light
Admin
Day of Light

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 17 EmptyTue 28 Dec 2010 - 18:21

...and so Udo was met with the scrutinizing gaze of Gabrielle, still sitting at the corner of his bed, not seeming to have moved an inch.

"Welcome back," she said glacially. "Would it be utterly unpardonnable of me to ask you to come with me to France?"
Back to top Go down
http://hinaoki.weebly.com/
inMadness
inMadness

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 17 EmptyTue 28 Dec 2010 - 18:35

Udo approached and sat opposite Gabrielle. He smiled before responding.
"Not unpardonable, but may I ask why?" He hid his confliction behind his grin; he was more than in need of convincing to go.
Now is a good a time as any to ask about Mike I suppose.
Back to top Go down
Day of Light
Admin
Day of Light

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 17 EmptyTue 28 Dec 2010 - 18:40

Gabrielle blinked twice. She hadn't thought that far.

It was pretty clear to her. She was attracted to Udo, at least physically. She doubted there was any spiritual worth in her lust, but whatever she did she wanted to get his attention. Going to France would be much easier to bear with if she had somebody to distract herself with.

"Because I want you to come with me," she repeated, but in a much softer tone. "Why not?"

Back to top Go down
inMadness
inMadness

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 17 EmptyTue 28 Dec 2010 - 18:57

Seldom, did Udo feel it nessacary to answer a question with another question; now what such a instance.
"Do you know how to contact Mike?" He asked bluntly, leaving the answers to her question neatly hidden in the context.
Back to top Go down
Day of Light
Admin
Day of Light

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 17 EmptyTue 28 Dec 2010 - 19:05

"Yes." Without saying another word, Gabrielle mechanically tapped the floor three times with her heels. She hoped it would work. Ten years ago, it had definitely worked. But she didn't know now.

"I don't know," she said after a long pause.

The umbrakinetic turned to look at Udo. "You still have until tomorrow. That's when we're leaving for France." Gabrielle decided to let her own question be forgotten for the while. "I don't need a single thing from you. I just want a single thing from you."
Back to top Go down
inMadness
inMadness

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 17 EmptyTue 28 Dec 2010 - 19:30

Now that is blunt.
Udo smirked and let out a light laugh before mulling it over. Why not? Seem's fairly seamless; I would've jumped on this a year ago.

"Tell you what." He said, shifting to a softer allure in his speech. "You scratch my back; I'll scratch your's. If am able to speak to Mike before you leave tomorrow, I'll go; no questions asked." He looked away. "Though, judging by our first encounter, he could be anywhere.

He shook his head to get on topic. "Either way those are my terms."
Back to top Go down
Day of Light
Admin
Day of Light

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 17 EmptyTue 28 Dec 2010 - 19:36

Gabrielle closed her eyes. That would be fairly easy. Mike was her friend, but this still left her with a more general question. "Why do you need to speak to Mike?"
Back to top Go down
inMadness
inMadness

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 17 EmptyTue 28 Dec 2010 - 19:44

Udo felt no need to conceal anything in regards to his intention.
"Just a hunch. He is an elemental, if Im not mistaken, and as such, he may have some insight on a way to halt my petrifaction." He scoffed at the likliness, but still held onto the hope. "or at least teach me a clever way of controlling it."

He paused for a moment. "If it turns out that he can't help me. Then I'll have to look elsewhere. If I come up empty-handed, I'd rather stay here to continue working towards a solution but... a deals a deal, and I'm clearly pressed for time, no?" He said with a smile, hinting of own intention of following through in going to France regardless.
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 17 EmptyTue 28 Dec 2010 - 19:49

TK eased out of the bed, took off her shoes and teleported to the main room. The atmosphere was wrong, and she felt something disturbing. TK went to look for Alevon. After passing a few doors, she began to smell something that made her gag.

Wha-

It didn't take long before TK opened the door to a bloodied room. Instead of screaming, she walked inside and closed the door slowly, and quietly. TK glanced around the room and stood placidly, taking in the diverse scents.

"Well now..." she whispered to herself.
Back to top Go down
Day of Light
Admin
Day of Light

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 17 EmptyTue 28 Dec 2010 - 19:55

The umbrakinetic nodded solemnly. "Hey, Udo..."

She figured it was about time Udo Weber knew about Gabrielle, about herself, and everybody around her. It was unfair how she knew so much about him and he didn't know anything about her. She smiled blankly, the way a perfect model does.

"Do you want to hear my story?"

Last edited by Hinaoki on Tue 28 Dec 2010 - 19:58; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 17 EmptyTue 28 Dec 2010 - 19:57

TK closed her eyes and sent a ping to Mike, Jessica and Tim at once.

Someone come...

TK recognized her wretched black blood in an instant, amidst the normal blood it decorated. She kept her eyes closed as she hummed Boadicea while she waited.
Back to top Go down
inMadness
inMadness

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 17 EmptyTue 28 Dec 2010 - 20:10

Udo nodded in reply.
"Yes, I do." He said with an intrigued glance.
It's time to put my speculations to the test.
He purposely flaunted an arrogance in reading her but in no means wanted to make assumptions. Still, Udo had some ideas; and wished to cross-examine his own conclusions.
Back to top Go down
Day of Light
Admin
Day of Light

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 17 EmptyTue 28 Dec 2010 - 20:27

Instantly Gabrielle felt a pain in her chest. She didn't want to put him through her bullshit, she didn't want to make him think she was boring, shallow, craving for attention or whatever, but she sighed in determination and tried to look into his eyes.

It disappointed her that the closest she could look was an inch above his eyebrows. She had to fix that nervous habit.

"I was born and raised in metropolitan Paris. Nothing interesting there," she spurted. "I was a perfectly happy, spoiled little brat, and for whatever reason I convinced my rich parents to let me study aboard." She wanted to explain the reson why, why she desired to go to someplace completely alien to her, but she figured it could wait for another time.

Gabrielle went with the blunt way of saying things. "I hate America." She shifted her gaze and her stance just so she could get a better look at the man in front of her. "When I was thirteen I got some kind of flu shot that gave me my powers. But, you know, there's something before that."

She really wished she had something to drive her nails into. "You see, the plane that brought me here was hijacked by Alphas. They crash-landed it into the Atlantic.

"That's not why I don't want to go back, in fact there's like six thousand other reasons, but I don't feel safe in France. Never have. Once you've feared for your life that way, it never really goes away."

She stopped for air. "I think you know what I'm talking about, Udo."
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 17 EmptyTue 28 Dec 2010 - 20:36

TK walked over and glided her hand into the black blood that she loathed though it made her who she was. Her very existence was this darkness that she attracts, the blood the very source. Once her hand was covered in it, she teleported to the door, using her gravity pull to suck everything down. She watched all the blood seep into the ground along with every piece of furniture and clothing.

TK just stood there, with a lifeless look in her eyes as she watched the room clean itself. TK breathed out slowly, once everything was gone. The only thing that remained was the odor. TK shook her head as she continued breathing in and out the air, breathing in the foulness and breathing out fresher air. She felt sick to her stomach but stayed in place, closing her eyes again, waiting for either of the Elementals to come to her.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 17 EmptyTue 28 Dec 2010 - 20:45

"Alright, I'll fix this just fine. After all, Alevon's to thank for most of it." Grace replied before dropping the head. Before it hit the ground, time was reverted to before Ariel and Raine decided on their attack. The only one's who'd remember anything were Ariel, Raine, TK, and the cyborg.

Grace would then send a quick telepathic message to TK saying,"Sorry love, but I couldn't keep Alevon dead, and he remembers nothing. But he is currently busy with Maya, so leave him be."

(No one needs to change posts, the only one really effected was TK.)
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 17 EmptyTue 28 Dec 2010 - 20:49

TK instantly teleported out of the room and into the main room as soon as she got the message. She got out just in time before she saw too much.

TK ran to the bathroom and threw up.

Shiiiiit....bad place to be at a bad time...
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 17 EmptyTue 28 Dec 2010 - 21:01

Alevon stops and stares at the spot TK was just in

...did I just see..? No...couldn't be...

Before he turned his attention back to Maya
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fragility of the Mind
Page 17 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next