Imagination Dimension Realphobia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fragility of the Mind

Go down 
+5
Nurellia
CaR_HoPPeR
Bestdragon3
Dream_Angel
TSDZ_President
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

Fragility of the Mind Empty
PostSubject: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind EmptyThu 4 Nov 2010 - 21:26

She looks back at Emir
"...yes?"
She notices him staring
Back to top Go down
Dream_Angel
Dream_Angel

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind EmptyThu 4 Nov 2010 - 21:27

Raine twisted around so that her foot was against Alyssa's chest, gently but firmly pushing her away. Her face was blank though a slight frown was teasing at her lips.

"Please don't touch me, I have a thing against germs," she said "against germs" with a lisp, in a joking matter, but her statement was no joke. She hated when Alevon took away feelings or made the person he touched feel a certain feeling. This woman had the same effect. Raine just felt like suffering in her painful withdrawl, she thought of it as repenting for her long years of drug abuse when Jon was involved.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind EmptyThu 4 Nov 2010 - 21:29

"Oh, alright...though I assure you, I am completely clean...it's one of my pet peeves"
She scoots away a little

Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind EmptyThu 4 Nov 2010 - 21:31

Tia walks over to Alyssa, looking her up and down with a smile as she replied,"Well well, you clean up quite well Alevon... Tell me, how's it feel to be a woman?"
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

Random : The sand is rough and coarse and it gets everywhere.

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind EmptyThu 4 Nov 2010 - 21:31

"I'm not, I've been in this suit for 3 days and I reek of cologne and booze." Emir said, frowning.

Back to top Go down
Dream_Angel
Dream_Angel

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind EmptyThu 4 Nov 2010 - 21:32

Raine playfully pushed Emir's head to the side with her hand. She simple said, "Ew," in a comical way, grinning after.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind EmptyThu 4 Nov 2010 - 21:33

"Doesn't feel much different"
She says, attempting a joke
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind EmptyThu 4 Nov 2010 - 21:34

"At least I'm honest." Emir shrugged, lighting his cigarette in his mouth.

"So Alyssa, what be your interests in politics, me and me?" He asked, grinning.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind EmptyThu 4 Nov 2010 - 21:35

Tia giggled a little at this, her mind traveling to several different meanings for what he said before she turned to the group and replied,"Anyway, I suppose I should go grab the music. Any suggestions?"
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind EmptyThu 4 Nov 2010 - 21:35

"Politics are senseless...you are Emir, and I'm into other girls"
She says
Back to top Go down
Dream_Angel
Dream_Angel

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind EmptyThu 4 Nov 2010 - 21:36

Raine thought for a second then said with a very serious face, "A song I could have sex to."
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind EmptyThu 4 Nov 2010 - 21:36

"Well, best luck with you Raine." Emir said, his grin faltering as he pats Raine's shoulder and walked away.
Back to top Go down
Dream_Angel
Dream_Angel

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind EmptyThu 4 Nov 2010 - 21:39

Raine frowns rather comically as she got up off the couch, following Emir. When she caught up to him she stepped in front of him to block his path.

"'Best luck with you, Raine'? Hey, I'm apart of no cheesy drama." She looked into his eyes, looking for some sort of dominating emotion.

"What's up? don't you want to stay and have your ears bleed from our terrible singing?"
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind EmptyThu 4 Nov 2010 - 21:42

"If anyone needs me, I'll be on the roof"
Alyssa says, as she climbs some invisible stairs and phases through the ceiling

She sits on the roof, arms around her knees, chin nestled between them

...what's the point in existance if there's no point...
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind EmptyThu 4 Nov 2010 - 21:43

"Hell yea you are, and no I don't want to hear your so called 'terrible singing'." Emir said, going to his room. "I rather get a huge hangover and think about my life as a drunken hermit."
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

Random : I know what they say and say what they know.

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind EmptyThu 4 Nov 2010 - 21:44

TK sighed and shook her head and waited for other suggestions to the music. TK looked at her current attire and shrugged at it. She laughed to herself at Gabrielle getting out of her grip, more moreso that Gabrielle was going to be in the concert as well.
Back to top Go down
Dream_Angel
Dream_Angel

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind EmptyThu 4 Nov 2010 - 21:46

"Gee, who shit in your cereal this morning?" Raine asked, leaning against the door frame. She stared for a few seconds then stood up straight, pushing off the frame.

"You want to get over yourself and come and join the party, you know where to find us." She smiled seductively, in the manor that she usually did, and turned away, walking back to the others.
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind EmptyThu 4 Nov 2010 - 21:48

"Hopefully there's a lesbian orgy in a few minutes then." Emir shouted out of his room, going on his bed and looking at the ceiling again, sighing.
Back to top Go down
Dream_Angel
Dream_Angel

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind EmptyThu 4 Nov 2010 - 21:50

"Feel your hand and think about it!" Raine shouted, snickering after. She flopped down on the couch for the second time, waiting for something to happen.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind EmptyThu 4 Nov 2010 - 21:52

Alyssa would drop down from the ceiling and sit cross-legged next to Raine, on the floor
"..say...uhm...we never did really talk.....just...you know...talk"
Back to top Go down
Dream_Angel
Dream_Angel

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind EmptyThu 4 Nov 2010 - 21:54

"Indeed," Raine looked down at Alyssa from the couch, shifting her body to get more comfortable.

"Ask me what you want, I'm good with talking."
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind EmptyThu 4 Nov 2010 - 21:55

"Well...for one thing...why are you here?"
She asks

"...I know WHY, but why?"

Last edited by TSDZ_President on Thu 4 Nov 2010 - 21:56; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind EmptyThu 4 Nov 2010 - 21:55

Emir came back into the main room, getting his large jar of booze with him.

"This ain't a party without any hardcore booze in it!" He said, laughing as he dropped the jar onto the ground. "DRINK UP!"
Back to top Go down
Dream_Angel
Dream_Angel

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind EmptyThu 4 Nov 2010 - 21:57

"Oh, the self proclaimed hobo has returned," she laughed then turned her attention back to Alyssa.

"Fun? I don't really know. I don't stay in one place much, I needed a change of scenery." She smiled then, clasping her hands together, intertwining her fingers.

"Next question."
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind EmptyThu 4 Nov 2010 - 21:59

She waves her finger at Raine
"Tsk tsk tsk...it's your turn now"
She winks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind Empty

Back to top Go down

Fragility of the Mind
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next