Imagination Dimension Realphobia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fragility of the Mind

Go down 
+6
Day of Light
inMadness
TSDZ_President
Bestdragon3
CaR_HoPPeR
Nurellia
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

Fragility of the Mind - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 10 EmptyMon 27 Dec 2010 - 2:34

Samantha looked back at her with piercing eyes, saying,"Then why do you bring up blood... Tell me, do you know exactly why I lock myself inside this machine?"

"Yeah yeah we can go now. I'll drive us home." Videor replied, standing as he made his way towards the door. Maya however gave Alevon a concerned look.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 10 EmptyMon 27 Dec 2010 - 2:35

Alevon follows Videor
"...not drunk you aren't"
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 10 EmptyMon 27 Dec 2010 - 2:38

"And why not? I can drive fine..." Videor looked a little sick now. He doesn't drink often enough to know when enough is enough. Which is the reason he doesn't drink often. Videor got outside, throwing up on the ground and earning a sickly look from Maya.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 10 EmptyMon 27 Dec 2010 - 2:39

"Yeah, sorry...you're too drunk to drive. I'll just have a cab take us."
Alevon then looks for and would flag down a cab
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

Random : I know what they say and say what they know.

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 10 EmptyMon 27 Dec 2010 - 2:40

TK looked around the insides of WADE and met Samantha's gaze with her weary one. "I bring it up because I'm ignorant of your full capability. I have no idea why you lock yourself up in this machine. A while ago I thought it was an obsession but while I was having my little 'fun', I realized that wasn't the case."

TK took her trembling right hand and wiped her eyebrow that was coated in sweat. "I'm not going to make any assumptions or even spew any theories."
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 10 EmptyMon 27 Dec 2010 - 2:43

"Well that's good, you'd be the frst." Samantha answered, turning away,"I put myself in here because of blood TK... It's a horrible thing... I hate it."

Considering the night, it wasn't hard to get a cab as Videor was one of the first to crawl in, still sick to his stomach as he crawled to the left windowed seat.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 10 EmptyMon 27 Dec 2010 - 2:44

Alevon got in the back with him, letting Maya sit in the front. He then instructs the driver where to go before looking over at Videor
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 10 EmptyMon 27 Dec 2010 - 2:48

TK dropped to the ground but then flinched, wrapping her arms around her stomach as if she were injured, though she wasn't. TK was just being very cautious. "I see...so that means I will have to go elsewhere, to get my blood back from Alevon?"
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 10 EmptyMon 27 Dec 2010 - 2:50

Videor leaned against the window, looking sick to his stomach, but holding it in.

In the room where Grace was, Videor stood as he said,"I apologize, but I better go get some rest. Tsinanae's request," Videor chuckled as he replied,"Pleasure to meet the mother of Tsinanae though."

"Oh no Videor, the pleasure is all mine." Grace replied with a wink.

"You know... Coming out of that little girls mouth makes that statement seem a lot stranger then normal." Videor laughed walking out.

"Tell me abot it, I've been getting that all day." Grace laughed.

Samantha sighed as she shook her head and replied,"I never said wouldn't do it TK, just that I wouldn't enjoy doing it. After all, I can't say no to a mother now can I?" She finished, looking at her and giving her a small smile.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 10 EmptyMon 27 Dec 2010 - 2:54

Alevon sighs and rests his hand on Maya's shoulder as he waits for them to get back to the base
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 10 EmptyMon 27 Dec 2010 - 2:57

TK's head snapped up as she looked at Samantha. "So that means...that means...." TK was full of joy and fear. Fear that she'd have to carry her baby now and not after the war, but nonetheless, she was pregnant. TK rubbed her stomach and smiled, "Thank you Samantha, during the transfusion, you may stop whenever you feel you need to, even if I don't have half of it, even 1/3 of the blood would be fine."

TK stood to her feet and looked at her bare stomach. "I'll tell everyone about my pregnancy after the the transfusion..."

I...I won't die...no way will I die now...for my baby...I'll live....
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 10 EmptyMon 27 Dec 2010 - 3:00

"You're welcome TK. It's the least I can do. After all, you plan on killing the Masterminds, and so I'm willing to help anyway I can." Samantha smiled again but then lost it and turned away, saying,"But it's only because I know you need my help, and I just want then to die form shooting a nuke at me."
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 10 EmptyMon 27 Dec 2010 - 3:06

TK smiled, "I told you before, I really like this machine. That only means double the trouble for them. Well then, I'll see you in a bit, with everyone else."

TK bowed gracefully and teleported back into Udo's room. She looked around and noticed Videor's absence. "Well...I'm back and its ok for us to go to for sure."

Something strange caught TK's attention. "Oh gawd the bright light!" She teased as she looked at Raine. "Shoo shoo and go eat what I've cooked in the main room. I've been worried about you you know, you missed a lot." TK forced a smile on her face but was obviously hiding a lot. She walked to Udo's bed and let herself sit on it, leaning her back against the wall as she took deep breaths, sweat still trickling down her face and neck to her chest.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 10 EmptyMon 27 Dec 2010 - 3:11

Alevon looks out the window and watches the various buildings and such go by.

...what will come of this...Alyssa...please be safe...
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 10 EmptyMon 27 Dec 2010 - 13:59

They would finally make it back to the base, Videor passed out on the window.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 10 EmptyMon 27 Dec 2010 - 14:11

Alevon looks over at him and pokes him a bit
"Videor, we're here"
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 10 EmptyMon 27 Dec 2010 - 14:21

TK pulled her jacket down slightly, rubbing her skin for the first time.

So soft...I'll have to feel my entire body later...

TK then looked down at her stomach and smiled as she closed her eyes, pulling her jacket back over her.

...How will Videor take this?

Last edited by Nurellia on Mon 27 Dec 2010 - 14:51; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
inMadness
inMadness

Random : No, I won't teach you the ways of the force... Ok, I'll teach you the way's of the force.; ~ Yoda, Daggobah System

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 10 EmptyMon 27 Dec 2010 - 14:50

The sky was finally black, and dotted with millions of bright stars; the city-lights made a backlit fog that diminished the brightness of the stars. Udo closed his eyes and he pulled the last drag of the cigarette he was working on, as if garning resolve for a decision not to be taken lightly. He looked around a moment before flicking the cigarette butt into the darkened surroundings.

It's finally dark, so what's it going to be? Going back would be pointless. None of them can fix this, try as they might, and lingering is just going to be a burden. Udo stood up, and felt a wieght in his pocket. He reached inside and pulled out his cell-phone. What if I, well I never told anyone the number, so... that's that.

He took one more look at the sky before he turned from the plaza and began walking in the direction he had been; away. I need to find a place to lay low. Tsinanae could search half the city for me in an instant, and Gabrielle, well her shadow manipulation was amazing. She probably already knows where I am.
He paused to take a swig of his drink.
Videor would offer his clones to assist Tsinanea, and Alevon would jump on the chance to one-up Videor. Emir would likely find a way to make light of the my dissapearance in attempt to set everyone's mind at ease.

Udo laughed to himself. He'd known them for so short a time, yet he felt like it had been a lifetime. More the reason for him to leave. He continued for several miles before stopping at what he hoped would be an inconspicuous motel. After purchasing a cheap single and making his way to his room, he threw himself on the bed with a long sigh.
I'm sorry, everyone. My problem, my solution. I'll find my own cure. Maybe we'll meet again on the battlefield. The Masterminds are reason enough for me to stay, besides, someone has to hold the fort while your in France.
He turned on the TV to quiet his mind.
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 10 EmptyMon 27 Dec 2010 - 14:59

TK looked up at her mother, "Mom, find Udo for me. I need to speak with him, he's not back now and I don't feel right." TK then stood to her feet, her revealed skin glistning from her natural oils and sweat in the light. "I'm kind of sleepy..." she said as she held up her weight on a nearby wall.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 10 EmptyMon 27 Dec 2010 - 15:40

Videor shook himself awake with surprise, looking around for a moment before he calmed, lumbering out of the cab like an elephant as he made his way back down to the base.

"Not even a please? I thought your father raised you better." Grace chuckled, smiling at TK,"But I'll see what I can do, seeing as I'm still fairly new to this." Grace would then sit with her eyes closed as she saw this room in black and white colors, everything seeming to go backwards. It was as if she were rewinding through the tape, searching through just this room. As Udo stomped backwards back into the room, the picture stopped as the Woman's spirit seemed to leave her as she reached out to him.

"Fascinating... I'll need to explore this later..." She thought as time had resumed, the Woman following the faded black and white Udo. A few hours of following Udo later, examining his actions, it finally led her to a motel where he fell down on the bed, and the picture stopped.

Grace opened her eyes again, and what seemed like hours to her, was only 3 seconds to everyone else,"He's in a motel several miles from here due south in room 6. Though he seems a bit distressed at the moment, so you can speak with him, and not I." Grace replied, still recovering from the strange feeling it was to walk through the past.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 10 EmptyMon 27 Dec 2010 - 15:43

Alevon leads Videor inside along with Maya, down to the base
"Here we are then"
He says to them both
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 10 EmptyMon 27 Dec 2010 - 15:56

TK hugged her mother, "Hahaha, thank you. Now you just rest there, and if he asks, the better my explanation to him will be." TK looked up at Gabrielle with a grin, "I'll find out if he's leaving us, and give him bring him here if he says he's truly leaving us so you can give him an ass whipping."

After a while, she looked down at herself and sighed.

Not how I want to present myself around Udo.

TK teleported back to her home (in Kansas, forgot to mention that before) and browsed through her clothes. TK grinned and pulled out a turquoise silk chiffon cocktail dress in a classic cut, with a flowing A-line mini skirt. TK took a nice long hot shower and washed her hair, then allowed the water to dance down her entire body, mainly allowing it to massage her stomach. TK then dried off, put on her favorite home made perfume to match her soap and shampoo and got dressed, slipping on also a pair of turquoise sandals. TK pulled over a matching yet white jacket and placed her cell in the pocket.

TK teleported back to the base, her hair still fairly damp from when she washed it, though her tanned skin emitted a strange glow to it. "Alright, see you in a bit! Mom, behave yourself."

With that, she teleported to the hotel, and inside of the room where her mother had informed her. "What? No good-bye card, Udo?" TK leaned against the wall as she looked at him with weary eyes. "We need to talk, I need to tell you about my actions and if you're really leaving us, I'm pretty sure its nothing but an excuse unless you're going to try to convince me otherwise."
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 10 EmptyMon 27 Dec 2010 - 16:46

Videor wobbled instantly to his room, laying down on his bed with a thud,"Just so you know Tsinanae, Alevon thinks I'm drunk, so I'll be acting out a fake hangover tomorrow. I'm in my room resting at the moment, and I can't wait to see you again." Videor contacted her through thought, laying down the bed and resting.

Maya smiled at Alevon as she asked,"So, what are we going to do now Alevon?" her arm looped with his as she pulled herself close.

Grace seemed rather proud of herself, but finally noticed Gabrielle and Raine, looking at them both, saying,"And who might you two be?"
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 10 EmptyMon 27 Dec 2010 - 17:02

"I uh....I have something to tell you....its uh....big news.....but I'll be back in a bit, I'm seeing Udo in a hotel right now. I need to find out if he's leaving us and tell Gabrielle so that I'd know how many of us will be going to France. Get your rest Viddy...I'll see you soon enough..."

TK looked around the hotel room and took her jacket off, laying it on a nearby dresser.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 10 EmptyMon 27 Dec 2010 - 17:10

Alevon holds her closer as well and smiles at her before looking at Videor
"There's something I'd like to discuss with you and everyone later, when you're sober. I took a little trip while we were drinking, and I've gained some new information that may help in the future. Sorry for leaving you, but I had a strong feeling regarding something, and it turns out I was right. So I'll see you later then"

Alevon would then begin to head out to his room with Maya
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fragility of the Mind
Page 10 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next