Imagination Dimension Realphobia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fragility of the Mind

Go down 
+6
Day of Light
inMadness
TSDZ_President
Bestdragon3
CaR_HoPPeR
Nurellia
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

Fragility of the Mind - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 19 EmptyTue 28 Dec 2010 - 22:26

Grace laughed, saying,"Watch it with those midget comments daughter of mine or I might just cut your legs off." She said it in a manner that sounded like a joke, but felt eerily true as she jumped down,"Anyway, you guys only assumed she couldn't get pregnant. What, you think I'd sterilize my own daughter? I might have hurt her but I wouldn't do THAT. Anyway, she's more or less has increased capacity for child birth with less side effects. As for helping theeem, they'd have to ask nicely." She chuckled a bit at that.
Back to top Go down
inMadness
inMadness

Random : No, I won't teach you the ways of the force... Ok, I'll teach you the way's of the force.; ~ Yoda, Daggobah System

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 19 EmptyTue 28 Dec 2010 - 22:30

Udo took all this in, still plagued with a nagging question; one TK had attempted to answer, but hadn't truly convinced Udo.
"I don't understand. Why do you want to go, then?" He asked while watching her eyes, as if searching for a hidden path to the secrets they hid. He put the other glaring contadiction, in that Udo couldn't use his powers without serious risk to his life, and had no real fighting skill with his geokinisis, in the first place, on a back-burner; whether or not he should face long odds at the chance of high stakes had always been an easy choice.
Back to top Go down
Day of Light
Admin
Day of Light

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 19 EmptyTue 28 Dec 2010 - 22:40

Gabrielle looked into Udo's eyes like it was the first time she had ever been so close to someone. She could feel herself getting nervous. Why? Why was she lying?

She smiled the same fake smile she smiled every time. "I promised TK I would stand by her side. You see, relationships rarely mean much to me..." It hurt her to say this. It hurt her more to lie like she had been doing it all her life, like the lie was the truth. "...but you see, this was an exception. I don't feel like I owe her something, but, you see, you see, TK is somebody special to me. She's like a sister I never had. I feel that not going to France or leaving the group even for a minute is like an act of grave betrayal."

The smile left her lips. Gabrielle was ashamed she even tried to hide her feelings. "I'm always afraid what I do will make somebody sad in some way. It's happened way too often for me. I don't... want to see a single look of disappointment pass through her face. Not even for a split second."
Back to top Go down
http://hinaoki.weebly.com/
inMadness
inMadness

Random : No, I won't teach you the ways of the force... Ok, I'll teach you the way's of the force.; ~ Yoda, Daggobah System

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 19 EmptyTue 28 Dec 2010 - 22:56

Udo felt like he had just been punched in the gut. Shame surged in him as he replayed TK's pleas for Udo to stay. He wouldn't even look at her before leaving; it was the same betrayal Gabrielle had just spoken of.

Udo glanced across the room at TK as she revealed and revelled in news Udo had mildly suspected. I'm sorry, Tsinanae. I'm a fool.

"I changed my mind." He said looking back at Gabrielle. "I'll go. Whether I find Mike or not. I don't know what I can do, but I'll do what I can."
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 19 EmptyTue 28 Dec 2010 - 23:01

A hole would then appear from the ground as Mike climbed out of it as if by a ladder, before swaying a bit, crudely closing the hole, and punching Gabrielle in the back of the head,"That's for stomping... Now what do you want..." Mike asked, grabbing his own head in pain as he continued to sway.
Back to top Go down
inMadness
inMadness

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 19 EmptyTue 28 Dec 2010 - 23:05

Well that's a stroke of luck.
Udo looked over at Mike wide-eyed. "Well actually, I was the one looking for you."
He glanced over at Gabrielle for a moment, "so I believe you may want to aim your blows at me."
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 19 EmptyTue 28 Dec 2010 - 23:07

"Fine." Mike answered, a chunk of steel dropping on Udo's head. (Only about a pound)

"Now, what was it YOU wanted?" Mike asked, clearly annoyed.
Back to top Go down
inMadness
inMadness

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 19 EmptyTue 28 Dec 2010 - 23:13

Udo cringed in pain as he took the literal lump he asked for. Clutching his head to looked at the lump that hit him before returning his gaze to Mike.
"Do you know anything about the Eden Serum?" He forced through the metalic ringing in his head. He reached down and pulled up his right pant leg, revealing a portion of a stone leg. "or it's inherit side-effects.?"

Last edited by inMadness on Tue 28 Dec 2010 - 23:18; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Day of Light
Admin
Day of Light

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 19 EmptyTue 28 Dec 2010 - 23:15

Gabrielle laughed a little. She felt like she deserved the strike, then looked at Udo, sighing. She was glad he was coming with her. She realized that she had in some way manipulated his feelings without fully intending to.

She breathed more air in. So it was about his leg after all.
Back to top Go down
http://hinaoki.weebly.com/
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 19 EmptyTue 28 Dec 2010 - 23:25

"Yeah I know about it... They wanted me to be a part of it for obvious reasons, but I told them that I can't create it, only manipulate it. But enough of the damn stuff is around who'd need to make any? Anyway, you want the crap fixed on your leg huh? Just like the other brats?" Mike replied, sounding annoyed that he had to come here for this of all things. The Eden Serum was a nightmare for him for obvious reasons.
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

Random : I know what they say and say what they know.

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 19 EmptyTue 28 Dec 2010 - 23:31

TK looked at her mother and rolled her eyes, "If you cut my legs off, you'd have to replace them or I'll bite your head off."
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 19 EmptyTue 28 Dec 2010 - 23:35

"I suppose." Grace replied, shrugging a little as she laughed. Videor also couldn't help but laugh a little as well. He wasn't trying to be insensitive, he just found the situation between them rather amusing, even if it wouldn't be later.
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 19 EmptyTue 28 Dec 2010 - 23:38

TK rested her hand on top of Raine's on her stomach. "You know, I will still fight. I will still protect those dear to me. I won't allow our baby to live in such horrible times...I want our baby to have a better life than all of us..."
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 19 EmptyTue 28 Dec 2010 - 23:43

Videor turned his head to TK, saying,"Yes, but you will not be in the front lines... There is too much at stake now, and I don't want either of you getting hurt..."
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 19 EmptyTue 28 Dec 2010 - 23:47

TK quickly turned to face Videor, almost sorry for pulling away from Raine but she was furious. "I fight however the hell I want! If I wanna be on the front lines, thats where I'll be!" She snapped.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 19 EmptyWed 29 Dec 2010 - 0:03

"Then I'll be there as well, protecting the one I love with all that I can. After all, my life does not amount to both of yours, and I would rather be dead then watch you get hurt..." Videor replied calmly, looking her dead in the face.
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 19 EmptyWed 29 Dec 2010 - 0:06

TK poked out her bottom lip, "N-no you better not..." Though looking in his beautiful ancient eyes, she couldn't defy him. She knew that, this man was everything to her. He wasn't young and immature, and he could be the oldest member in the group considering he is 37 whose been dead for 50 years. TK's cheeks burned up but she fought her blush as she tried to look back at him sternly.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 19 EmptyWed 29 Dec 2010 - 0:10

Videor leaned in slightly, saying with a slight smile,"Then as well as thinking of the Masterminds destruction, add your's, mine, and our child's safety; as if we aren't careful... Well, you know..." He lost his smile by this point, continuing,"I just want you to be safe Tsinanae, and with you bearing our child it only wants me to do so infinitely as much. I just want you to understand that."
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 19 EmptyWed 29 Dec 2010 - 0:16

TK bit her bottom lip. She knew being pregnant wasn't anything to play about and she'd be devastated if she lost their baby. "Of course I understand..." she said, looking down in defeat. TK knew he was right, she felt the same way.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 19 EmptyWed 29 Dec 2010 - 0:17

Videor walked forward, wrapping his arms around her as he put his forehead to hers, smiling and saying,"Everything will be alright though Tsinanae... I'm sure of it..."
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 19 EmptyWed 29 Dec 2010 - 0:20

TK grinned and wrapped her arms around his neck, "You should take a recovery pill, I don't want your head in such pain. After all...I'm hungry again..."
Back to top Go down
Dream_Angel
Dream_Angel

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 19 EmptyWed 29 Dec 2010 - 0:22

Raine straightened up, taking a step back and fingered the fringe of frayed white denim at the top of her thigh. She looked at the couple in front of her and suddenly felt a pang of regret at what could have been with her and Jon. She quickly did a mental shake of her head, trying to clear her thoughts and trying to keep her heart rate slowed.

"So," she placed her hands on her hips, "when do we get going to the oh so delicious France?" she asked, a hint of eagerness in her voice.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 19 EmptyWed 29 Dec 2010 - 0:27

Videor chuckled, saying,"I'll be fine, it's just a little scratch that will heal soon, and I'll grab you another apple if you'd like." He then lifted his head, turning it to Raine as he replied,"Tomorrow. " Smiling a little,"We'd be going tomorrow."
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 19 EmptyWed 29 Dec 2010 - 0:28

Alevon lay in bed, next to Maya, feeling exhilerated. He had never felt that way before...he actually felt good, for the first time in his life...not just happy, but good. He stairs at the ceiling, mouth open partially, letting the smell of the room enter his nose as his mind flowed easily through calm thoughts, a nice change for once, his hand in Maya's.

...such an amazing experience...I can't believe it just happened...just like that...so perfect...so rewarding to the mind and body...

He turns his head to look at Maya, wondering if she felt the same way
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 19 EmptyWed 29 Dec 2010 - 0:33

TK replied to Videor, "An apple would be nice for now..." Then turned to face Raine. "Ah, tomorrow morning if possible, I rather not disturb Alevon if you catch my drift." She smirked.

"In any case...I think it will be better on Gabrielle's conscious if we left tomorrow morning..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fragility of the Mind
Page 19 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next