Imagination Dimension Realphobia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fragility of the Mind

Go down 
+6
Day of Light
inMadness
TSDZ_President
Bestdragon3
CaR_HoPPeR
Nurellia
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Nurellia
Nurellia

Random : I know what they say and say what they know.

Fragility of the Mind - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 28 EmptyThu 30 Dec 2010 - 0:23

TK looked over at Alevon, "Oh please, she eats peo-"

TK cleared her throat, "Anyway. Emir, I can beat you to the elephant." TK winked with a wicked grin.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 28 EmptyThu 30 Dec 2010 - 0:24

The waiter nods, and walks away. Grace sits next to TK, her back to the forest as she stood on the chair to read the menu.

"I'll be fine Alevon. I'm a little... Used to it." Maya tried to say with the best smile she could, leaning over and kissing his cheek.
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

Random : The sand is rough and coarse and it gets everywhere.

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 28 EmptyThu 30 Dec 2010 - 0:24

"Way to make conversation to Maya. Bravo." Emir said sarcastically, clapping after he puts his menu down.

Nicole put her hand to her head, her arm on the table. She sighed and just waited for her order.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 28 EmptyThu 30 Dec 2010 - 0:26

Alevon slams his glass onto the table, but not breaking it, glaring at TK. For one so concerned about a peaceful occasion, she was making no effort in keeping it such, and what she said was unnacceptable in his eyes.

It was unnacceptable, and above all, rude.

Last edited by TSDZ_President on Thu 30 Dec 2010 - 0:27; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 28 EmptyThu 30 Dec 2010 - 0:27

Maya patted his hand, saying,"It's okay Alevon, I'm not worried about it. It's part of who I am, and I'm willing to change. She meant no harm in it I'm sure."
Back to top Go down
Dream_Angel
Dream_Angel

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 28 EmptyThu 30 Dec 2010 - 0:27

Raine placed her order, an italian pasta dish and a glass of water, and she then stood up, holding her glass.

"I have a few words to say, if everyone would kindly listen," the words rolled off her tongue and she gave everyone a dashing smile.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 28 EmptyThu 30 Dec 2010 - 0:28

Alevon inhales deeply and lets it slide for the sake of peace, kissing Maya's cheek in return, turning his gaze to Raine
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 28 EmptyThu 30 Dec 2010 - 0:29

Videor smiles, slowly sipping his water as he turned to Raine as well. He felt he knew what she was to say, and was fine with it. Put the pressure of it off of TK.
Back to top Go down
Capricorn Hunter
Capricorn Hunter

Random : Of course I'm right

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 28 EmptyThu 30 Dec 2010 - 0:30

Ariel quickly peeked off of Raine's menu and just decided to order a salad and a water. She wasn't very hungry, but it would have been rude to not eat anything. She sighed and looked up at Raine, waiting for her to speak.

Last edited by Capricorn Hunter on Thu 30 Dec 2010 - 0:38; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.capricornhunter.tumblr.com
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 28 EmptyThu 30 Dec 2010 - 0:33

TK nodded, "Wait a minute Raine."

TK glanced over to Alevon, "I meant no disrespect to your girlfriend, I'm not like you Alevon, I do have manners." TK looked over to Maya, "Forgive me dear, I meant no harm. Its just Alevon here says pointless things sometimes."

TK then looked up at Raine, "I'm done." She said, a look of weary on her face.
Back to top Go down
Dream_Angel
Dream_Angel

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 28 EmptyThu 30 Dec 2010 - 0:35

"Now, all you lovely people, raise your glasses in a toast," she raised hers, a very satisfied grin on her face, "because this cheery little duo over here," she pointed to Videor and TK, "heated the sheets and now this old lady is gunna pop in about nine months." She paused, considering something else.

"Well, I don't know when she's gunna pop, considering this pregnancy is... different. But anyways, toast to the happy couple!" She clanked her glass with Ariel's whispering, "smile a little, Chuckles, you'll scare the kiddies."
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 28 EmptyThu 30 Dec 2010 - 0:36

"Indeed, go on." Emir said, quietly saying thank you to the waiter giving him the bottle of vodka and the shot glass.

Nicole glanced at Raine,waiting for her to speak.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 28 EmptyThu 30 Dec 2010 - 0:38

Alevon freezes for a moment, soaking in the information.

...well then...

"To the happy couple, may your child be bright and beautiful"
He says, raising his glass
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 28 EmptyThu 30 Dec 2010 - 0:40

"Wut?" Emir looked at Alevon, quirking his brow.

"Huh?" Nicole said, straighting up looking at TK.
Back to top Go down
Capricorn Hunter
Capricorn Hunter

Random : Of course I'm right

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 28 EmptyThu 30 Dec 2010 - 0:40

Ariel plastered on the best smile she could and clinked her glass with Raine's.

"Yes, cheers to TK and Videor!" she said. "And congratulations you two."
Back to top Go down
http://www.capricornhunter.tumblr.com
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 28 EmptyThu 30 Dec 2010 - 0:42

Alevon is motionless, holding his glass in the air

...what is wrong with them? now? they don't understand what I meant?!

And then when Ariel does so
"Cheers"
Alevon says, lowering his glass, feeling awkward
Back to top Go down
Dream_Angel
Dream_Angel

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 28 EmptyThu 30 Dec 2010 - 0:43

Raine continued to clink glasses with everyone and when she got to TK and Videor she winked and said, "you two better name it after me, boy or girl, Raine is just too good a name to pass up. Everyone will love the mini Raine." She laughed and sighed, wondering what it would be like if she had a child of her own one day.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 28 EmptyThu 30 Dec 2010 - 0:45

...how can TK be pregnant...

Alevon looks around at them, then at TK and Videor
"Mmmm, pardon me...but....I thought we were sterile?"
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 28 EmptyThu 30 Dec 2010 - 0:47

"If the Mini Raine becomes a drug wench and have angry outbursts sure." Emir laughed, drinking his vodka. Though, I thought TK is sterile....Hm..." He said, stroking his chin beard.

"congrats TK." Nicole said, smiling as she pats her sister's hand.
Back to top Go down
Dream_Angel
Dream_Angel

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 28 EmptyThu 30 Dec 2010 - 0:48

"Oh, Emir, you would LOVE that." Raine laughed, "you should babysit!"
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 28 EmptyThu 30 Dec 2010 - 0:48

TK's cheeks flushed and she took care not to look in Udo's direction. She still had faint traces of her little crush. Alevon was no issue anymore. "Thank you!" She said as she rubbed her belly, as if she were caressing her baby in the flesh. Something told her not to hold her glass up just yet

TK glanced at Raine and replied, "Sorry, the baby might have Raine as his or her middle name." TK looked over at Alevon as she replied, "Thanks to mom, she only made it so I never bleed monthly, but I can still have children. Also, so can Ariel and Gabrielle if they wish it, mom would have to work on them though. As for Emir, and you Alevon, I am sorry...it's not possible. Nicole, Raine and Maya on the other hand can have children."

TK turned to Nicole, "Thank you sis" she grinned.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 28 EmptyThu 30 Dec 2010 - 0:50

Alevon goes silent, and after a moment or so
"...what?"
He says quietly, but still audibly

...they can...have children....but...I can't...?

"...congratulations..."

Last edited by TSDZ_President on Thu 30 Dec 2010 - 0:51; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 28 EmptyThu 30 Dec 2010 - 0:51

"Sure, why not. If it's a boy." Emir chuckled. "I shouldn't be that bad, BUT YOU IN THE OTHER HAND..."

Nicole laughed, putting her hands to her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Dream_Angel
Dream_Angel

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 28 EmptyThu 30 Dec 2010 - 0:52

"Gosh darnit," Raine snapped her fingers in a joke, running her hand through her hair after.
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 28 EmptyThu 30 Dec 2010 - 0:52

TK stood to her feet and looked Alevon dead in his eyes, "You heard me. During mother's psycho experiments on me those many wretched years ago, she made sure I wasn't sterile!" TK snapped, clearly annoyed. "Are you fucking deaf? I told you who all can have kids here!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 28 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fragility of the Mind
Page 28 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next