Imagination Dimension Realphobia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fragility of the Mind

Go down 
+6
Day of Light
inMadness
TSDZ_President
Bestdragon3
CaR_HoPPeR
Nurellia
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Nurellia
Nurellia

Random : I know what they say and say what they know.

Fragility of the Mind - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 16 EmptyTue 28 Dec 2010 - 0:33

TK stopped after a while and yawned, her grip still tight on Videor as she whispered, "I love you, Viddy...so m-" but by the time she tried to finish, she had already fallen asleep. She had a peaceful look on her face as her bangs swayed to one side of her face.
Back to top Go down
Capricorn Hunter
Capricorn Hunter

Random : Of course I'm right

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 16 EmptyTue 28 Dec 2010 - 0:38

Leana scowled and nodded her head, too angry to actually say anything. She hoped that Grace would help them out.
Back to top Go down
http://www.capricornhunter.tumblr.com
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 16 EmptyTue 28 Dec 2010 - 0:40

Videor smiled as he lay with TK, slowly falling asleep as well.

"You mean Alevon and the Cannibal? Sure, would be happy to help. Just bring me where you last saw him and I can track him again."
Back to top Go down
Dream_Angel
Dream_Angel

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 16 EmptyTue 28 Dec 2010 - 0:45

"Gladly," Raine grinned, showing Grace to where they last saw the deceased two. Blood still soaked the fabric.

"I have all faith in you," Raine murmured, almost a joke but the seriousness of the situation cut her sarcasm short. She really did want Grace to find Alevon and Maya.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 16 EmptyTue 28 Dec 2010 - 0:54

Grace smiles at the sight,"Wow, quite a mess you made here... Anyway." Grace replies as she climbs on the bed, sitting directly in the blood as she gets comfortable, searching the past as she did before, finding him very quickly,"Sorry girls, my turn." Grace ended, grinning as she disappeared.

Grace would then be in front of the group which were now, all of which were in the Kansas UnHonorable base,"Hello Alevon. Mind coming out to talk for a bit?"
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 16 EmptyTue 28 Dec 2010 - 0:59

The man in the corner, wearing the suit with a skull painted on the helmet, steps out, the mask retracting.

It looked like Alevon, but his corpse was laying on a nearby table, a white cloth draped over his and Maya's bodies

He looks down at Grace
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 16 EmptyTue 28 Dec 2010 - 1:01

"So Alevon, how are you this fine night?" Grace replied, smiling,"Maybe a bit, under the weather?" She laughed at that, looking at the dead bodies,"My my, it's worse then I would have imagined. At least you died while fucking your girlfriend right?"
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 16 EmptyTue 28 Dec 2010 - 1:03

The man that looked like Alevon tenses up, if he even could.

"He did...technically..."
He says, looking at the corpses

The man looks back down at Grace and sighs
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 16 EmptyTue 28 Dec 2010 - 1:04

"Yeah yeah but it was still you. So, what are you and your gang up to?" Grace asked, sitting on the table that held the bodies.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 16 EmptyTue 28 Dec 2010 - 1:06

"We're trying to find someone who can fix this...bring them back..."
He says, looking over at Grace and the bodies
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 16 EmptyTue 28 Dec 2010 - 1:07

"Why?" Grace asked, now leaning back and using the body as a headrest as she kicked her legs back and forth.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 16 EmptyTue 28 Dec 2010 - 1:09

The man ignores her actions

"Because...such a time of death...he...he had goals that need to be fulfilled...he was young...and he had information he was going to share with the team..."

He says, looking down slightly...it felt odd to him to refer to Alevon in the third person
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 16 EmptyTue 28 Dec 2010 - 1:11

"What goals?" Grace asked, just watching him.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 16 EmptyTue 28 Dec 2010 - 1:12

"Take down the Masterminds......rebuild his friendship with the group.....build a relationship with Maya.....and hopefully....adopt a daughter...."
He says, looking down
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 16 EmptyTue 28 Dec 2010 - 1:14

"The Masterminds will be taken down by my daughter in time, I doubt you could restore what was never there, and she's a waste of oxygen. Well, not anymore. Anyway she's a biased figure in your eyes obviously, so keep your fake love for her out of this." Grace replied, seemingly bored,"Anything else?"
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 16 EmptyTue 28 Dec 2010 - 1:18

"He wanted a family, he wanted to do charity work...brighten the world...he wanted to do good for the good, help people in need...he was so close........"
He sighs

"...look...I..."

He looks up and then at Grace, at her feet (or down in comparison)
"...I know he wasn't much or even anything to you, or many people, very few even....but...."
He swallows

"I implore you...would you please help us, revive him and Maya?"
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 16 EmptyTue 28 Dec 2010 - 1:21

"I couldn't care less that you wanted to help people, but aside from that, if I were to resurrect you, why her? She's a pathetic girl run only by instinct and emotion. No intelligence at all. Is that the woman yo want to spend your life with?" Grace asked, now standing on the table to be at eye level.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 16 EmptyTue 28 Dec 2010 - 1:24

"...even if she is that...everyone needs to be loved...she grew up troubled...and I....he...wants to help her out of her troubles, and show her the love that nobody has ever given her..."

He takes a step forward
"...and to answer your question, yes. She is."
He says
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 16 EmptyTue 28 Dec 2010 - 1:30

"Hm... Guess I can't deny that logic." Grace replies, smiling as she blasts the legs off of the cyborg, the legs themselves disintegrating as he fell to the ground,"Sorry, wanted to break something of yours seeing as I could. Anyway."

Grace turnes to Alevon's dead body as she concentrates on it, the head reconstructing itself as he is brought back to life. Problem is however, he has no abilities,"Wow... That took quite a bit..." Grace said, wiping her forehead of a few beads of sweat.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 16 EmptyTue 28 Dec 2010 - 1:35

The cyborg falls to the ground and props himself up on his arms, looking up at Alevon and Grace, concerned only for his safety.

Alevon gasps and sits upright, looking around frantically, confused and shocked.
He sees Maya's body and his face immediately becomes stricken with grief and tears roll as he scrambles over to her body, lifting her up.

He doesn't say anything as he just cries silently and burries his face into the body as he holds her tightly.

"MAYA!! NO! why?! what happened?! Where am I?!"
He yells as he holds her, face burried into her lifeless body
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 16 EmptyTue 28 Dec 2010 - 1:39

"Oh my god what a whiner... I brought you back to see if I could, you died for being a dick. Now that you are committed to this woman and not my daughter, and no longer carry the blood, you are of no use to me." Grace would then lift Alevon off the table and into the air via telekinesis as she replied,"Any last words Alevon? I'll be sure to write them dow when I get the chance."
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 16 EmptyTue 28 Dec 2010 - 1:46

His eyes become wide with fear for the first time in his life as he tries to flail for a moment and to no avail. He clenches his teeth and stares at the ceiling with watery eyes. After finally coming to terms with it, he shakily says, closing his eyes:

"Please...keep Tsinanae safe...defeat the Masterminds...and make the world a safe place to live in...that is all I ask.....I.....please tell Tsinanae that I wish her a happy life...a-a-and...Emir too...and gabrielle, tell her I'm sorry for hurting her, I was wrong, clearly wrong.......I...."

...I don't want to die! Not now, not yet! ...so much I wasn't able to do...so much I couldn't experience!...

Tears visibly roll down his cheeks and the cyborg gasps
"Please...I beg of you, let him live!"
The cyborg pleads

"No..."
Alevon says

"...if I must die now, then so be it...I wasn't able to do all the things I wanted...and so much is left undone...but the blood is destroyed, and at least I died making someone happy....for once in my life, I made someone happy..."
He says, as he looks over at Maya's body, and smiles, a single tear rolling down his cheek

The cyborg places his forhead on the ground, in a bowing position
"Please...don't..."

Is all he is able to utter
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 16 EmptyTue 28 Dec 2010 - 2:42

"She died happily.That's all that matters. As for your message, I will give it to them. After all, I may be heartless, but I can do that much." She then simply snaps Alevon's neck quickly and neatly, tossing his body into a portal that leads God knows where... She would then turn around and look at the cyborg before looking at everyone else, creating a mound of cash in the middle of the floor,"There you go. Compensation for all you've been through."

One of them would walk forward then, a young man around 20 in age,"That's it? You drop some money and expect us to just leave?! I wanted those monsters dead and didn't care about the money!" He was visibly crying as Grace picked the cyborg up next, ripping off the head but sustaining its life and power.

Grace however just groaned and said,"Look, if you care then just go to Michigan and complain to my daughter about it. Seems she's saving everyone these days anyway... That goes for all of you too. You can just take the money and leave, or take it and go to help. I don't see what use we can have for you bunch though..." Grace sneered, holding the cyborg's head in her hands as she teleported back to Ariel, tossing it to her,"There you go, free souvenir."
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 16 EmptyTue 28 Dec 2010 - 2:54

The cyborg head looks at Grace with pleading eyes
"Please, I know I am insignificant to you, but please, I beg of you to bring Alevon back...you are the only one who can...I am lower than the dirt beneath your feet...I beg of you, I IMPLORE you, please, bring him back..."
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 16 EmptyTue 28 Dec 2010 - 3:13

"Why? He didn't give me any good reason to. He was just another soul wanting to help the world and failing to do so. Not worth my time." Grace replied, smiling,"Thank you for the compliments though, they suit me rather nicely."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fragility of the Mind
Page 16 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next