Imagination Dimension Realphobia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fragility of the Mind

Go down 
+5
TSDZ_President
Capricorn Hunter
Day of Light
The Wanderer
Nurellia
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

Fragility of the Mind - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 21 EmptySun 5 Dec 2010 - 0:56

Thomas backed up out of suprise, his chest being cut slightly as he threw his fire arm forward in hopes of the flames sweeping over and burning her.
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

Random : I know what they say and say what they know.

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 21 EmptySun 5 Dec 2010 - 1:00

TK spun once, remembering her dance in the forest a while back with "Ryan" watching her. She twirled with the flames, causing it to swirl around her as she teleported to him again, striking the consistently spinning ringblade at his legs this time.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 21 EmptySun 5 Dec 2010 - 1:04

His legs chipped away, but he hardly reacted as he tried to strike out with his fire once more, the flames raging outward.
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 21 EmptySun 5 Dec 2010 - 1:08

TK teleported from the flames once more, reappearing behind the man as she placed her ringblade at the back of his neck. "I shall warn you, I have no issues with taking the life of the very person who wishes me to." She supported Thomas' back with her free hand.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 21 EmptySun 5 Dec 2010 - 1:22

Thomas' rock leg sunk him into the ground as he spun around, his ice leg formed into a blade as he made to cut her off at the knees,"I must defeat you and stop all needless death! Whether I die or not!"
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 21 EmptySun 5 Dec 2010 - 11:54

Alevon looks at Maya and says quietly
"Goodmorning"
He didn't want to wake her up, but if she was up, he wanted to be nice

...and so begins the first day of another life...
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 21 EmptySun 5 Dec 2010 - 11:56

TK watched his attack as if he were moving in slow-mo and she teleported out of the path he stroke, using her gravity pull on him. She reappeared with her left hand on top of his head, her right hand balancing her ringblade in the air as her legs were out in either direction as he sunk till only his head showed.

"I have no intention of taking the life of anyone except the Masterminds though." She replied rather apathetically.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 21 EmptySun 5 Dec 2010 - 14:37

The man's head struggled a little as the ground churned around him and he brought back out, jumping back a few feet as he said,"And yet you allow them to take the lives of thousands!" He then threw his air arm forward, the air lightly pushing against TK while doing no actual damage, until he shot his fire arm forward as well, and the additional air made the flames flare up a lot more then before. There were also several more spires appearing around her, posed to stab her all around her chest.

Maya

Maya stretched a little before she replied,"Good morning Alevon. Did you sleep well?" She had turned in bed to look at him. A deep and content smile upon her face.
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 21 EmptySun 5 Dec 2010 - 14:54

TK twirled again, forming a sphere of wind to surround her, and her ringblade danced around as if the wind were guiding it along its current. "Persistent bastard, why don't you just accept the fact that giving myself in is the worst alternative to this bloodshed!!"

This guy...is starting to piss me off.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 21 EmptySun 5 Dec 2010 - 14:55

"Yes I did, thank you Maya"
He smiles back with partially closed eyes

"...did you as well?"
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 21 EmptySun 5 Dec 2010 - 15:08

Thomas charged forward, tears in his eyes as his arms were blades now as he yelled,"It's a better alternative then this!"

Maya smiled more as she said,"Yeah... First time I've slept in a bed in awhile." She stretched some more as she got up out of bed and walked towards the bathroom,"Well, I'm going to take a shower. Sleeping in your clothes tends to stink after awhile." She giggled a bit at this as she disappeared from the bedroom.
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 21 EmptySun 5 Dec 2010 - 15:11

TK sucked her teeth and slammed her fists into the ground, causing a range of 20 square feet to sprout up 4 foot tall wind blades like grass from the ground as if Thomas stepped on a trap. TK kept the sphere circulating as she did that and made sure if the man was hit, he'd still live for she wasn't aiming for vital points.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 21 EmptySun 5 Dec 2010 - 15:12

Alevon raises an eyebrow

...I wonder what she meant by that...oh well...

He gets up and stretches

"Oh shoot, forgot about the food..."

Alevon heads into the kitchen to find the food and mess still there. He sighs and throws it all away, beginning to re-make breakfast
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 21 EmptySun 5 Dec 2010 - 15:16

The man was blown off his feet, several more chuts appearing on his chest and face as he landed on the ground in pain. His arms dissipated, and his legs crumbled, leaving a limbless man on the ground as he lay there, tears streaming down his face.

"Just kill me already... You've won..."
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 21 EmptySun 5 Dec 2010 - 15:21

TK sighed, and all wind subsided. She walked over to the man, bending her ringblade back into her sensu and placing it in her pocket once more. "Look here, I don't do well with orders" she spat. "I do what I think and feel is right. Besides, what would killing you do for me?" TK plopped down next to the man and gently traced his tears with her eyes in puzzlement. "Why are you crying? I don't celebrate over winning a fight. I found our little play time irrelevant."
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 21 EmptySun 5 Dec 2010 - 15:23

Thomas turned his head away as he said,"I lost everything... EVERYTHING. The only thing I have left is my life, but what's it matter when my life was taken from me... Because of you, my family in Alaska is dead... And now I have no reason to live since I can't get you to go... Just kill me..."
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 21 EmptySun 5 Dec 2010 - 15:33

TK stared at the man and scooped him up in her arms. "I value other's lives you know. If I saw it better for me to give mine up to those assholes, I would have done so already. After contemplating for a bit, I saw nothing good coming out of turning myself in to them...when you grieve over lost ones, you don't see the big picture..."

TK held back tears after hearing the loss of the man's family, "I am so sorry for what has happened to you...and everyone else." she whispered. "I doubt they would want me to take your life from you." TK looked around and frowned, "I rather not have fault you either. When I do go to the Masterminds, I'm going there to mercilessly kill every last one of them. Nothing they would say or do could amend for what they have selfishly done to so many people."

TK took one step and then hesitated. "Uh...your limbs can grow back with something Kate was talking about. A friend of mine is already going through that treatment as we speak. By the way...you can try to kill me as much as you like if it'd help you feel better." TK grinned wide enough that her eyes closed, though in all reality, she felt sorrow for the miserable man.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 21 EmptySun 5 Dec 2010 - 15:43

The man just lays there, feeling useless as he just quietly replies,"I can recreate my own limbs... Thank you..." The man honestly looked like he had just given up. Lost all hope.
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 21 EmptySun 5 Dec 2010 - 15:49

TK looked down at him and sighed, a hint of sincere sympathy in her eyes. "Yeah, sure. By the way, you want me to take you back with me or leave you here? I'm not a fan of suicide, I rather people not kill themselves around me."

She raised an eyebrow at him. "You know, life shouldn't be carelessly thrown around. I know I'm being a hypocrite when I say this considering how I throw mine around, but I have yet to meet anyone whose tasted death as much as I to think themselves worthy of staying dead. If I were you, I'd hold on to that precious life of yours with pride. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger."
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 21 EmptySun 5 Dec 2010 - 15:51

Alevon continues cooking, absolutely no thoughts in his head for once in his life.
He makes assorted foods he thinks Maya would like
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 21 EmptySun 5 Dec 2010 - 15:57

Thomas just sighs as he shakes his head a little as he says,"You can leave me at this base to rest for now... Then I'll follow my nose for the long walk back home..."
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 21 EmptySun 5 Dec 2010 - 16:05

TK teleported back to the room where Emir and the others were waiting. "Yo!" She called to them, a little disappointed that she was so bloody early in the morning. Then looked down at the man as she smiled, "And so a long journey you will walk indeed. Sorry but I don't help in such awesome moments as that. I find it best when a man finds his way on his own, it gives taste to the meaning of life." she grinned again.

TK then laid the man down on the bottom of a free bunk bed and patted her bloody hands on her bloody clothes.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 21 EmptySun 5 Dec 2010 - 16:07

Alevon then walks to the shower room and knocks on the door lightly
"Maya, I made breakfast for you, when you come out"
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 21 EmptySun 5 Dec 2010 - 16:08

Maya then called out,"Alright Alevon! Thank yooou!" She sounded like she was having fun in the shower, a few splashes being heard as well.
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 21 EmptySun 5 Dec 2010 - 16:11

TK walked away from everyone and groaned to herself as she scouted the base right outside of the room door.

Videor, Maya and Alevon...and Nicole will be here soon. I'm not presentable, damnit I did NOT want to change.

TK looked down at her clothes and her arms, contemplating on what she should do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fragility of the Mind
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next