Imagination Dimension Realphobia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fragility of the Mind

Go down 
+5
TSDZ_President
Capricorn Hunter
Day of Light
The Wanderer
Nurellia
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

Fragility of the Mind - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 30 EmptyThu 9 Dec 2010 - 20:37

(He wasn't, it's two different people lol)

As the vacuum formed, Samuel was already next to TK again as he said,"Why don't we just stop this nonsense right now and bring you to the base. It's for the best after all."

Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

Random : I know what they say and say what they know.

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 30 EmptyThu 9 Dec 2010 - 20:49

TK took a step back as her vacuum subsided. "I'm not going anywhere with you" she snapped as she glared at Samuel. "Only good I'd get out of turning myself in right now is seeing you destroyed by them. You ARE useless to them after all."

I hope this works...
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 30 EmptyThu 9 Dec 2010 - 20:52

"What was that...?" Samuel replied, a twinge of annoyance in his voice as he stared at TK.
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 30 EmptyThu 9 Dec 2010 - 20:53

TK blinked twice and grinned slyly. "Oh its true, some information leaked out about you. Once I get there, you'll be disposed of."

Her left hand twitched slightly for only a second.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 30 EmptyThu 9 Dec 2010 - 20:55

"And what information might that be hm? And I highly doubt they'll dispose of the next host so easily little girl..." Samuel replied, noticeably irritated.
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 30 EmptyThu 9 Dec 2010 - 20:57

TK winced from her headache and sighed, "A man whose doing some scrap work at the old base. Some...motherboards was it? Maybe they didn't see you fit as the next host, maybe I'll be the next host."
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 30 EmptyThu 9 Dec 2010 - 21:01

Samuel just stood there a moment before he got real close to TK and replied,"You are too weak to be the host... I could kill you right now without issue..."

Videor and company arrive at the base.

Videor smiles and replies,"Hello everyone, we're here!" He then looked around for TK, disappointed when he couldn't find her. Nicole however was frozen as she looked at Emir. If Emir were to look, he would notice something very familiar about this woman.

It was his sister.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 30 EmptyThu 9 Dec 2010 - 21:02

Alevon pats Maya's shoulder softly
"Maya, we're here"
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 30 EmptyThu 9 Dec 2010 - 21:03

TK took a step back, "Invasion of privacy much?" She held her head from the migraine as she stared into his eyes, "Then kill me already. Get it over with and watch what will happen to you back at your home."
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 30 EmptyThu 9 Dec 2010 - 21:05

Samuel sighs through grit teeth as he replied,"I can't do that... But... Maybe someone else can..." Samuel says, thinking for a moment before smiling,"After all, there is quite a mess happening in Sacramento... Would be a shame if TK got caught in all of that completely helpless... Wouldn't it?"

Maya smiled nervously as she held Alevon's arm, her eyes darting around to everyone in the room.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 30 EmptyThu 9 Dec 2010 - 21:07

"It's alright Maya, they're friends"
Alevon smiles

"I'll protect you, don't you worry"
He kisses her cheek and eases out of the car with her

"Hello everyone, what's up?"
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 30 EmptyThu 9 Dec 2010 - 21:08

TK grabbed Samuel by his throat, "What the hell are you talking about? What's going on in Sacramento?!" she demanded.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 30 EmptyThu 9 Dec 2010 - 21:11

Samuel just chuckled however as he appeared behind her and out of her grip, whispering,"Oh, you didn't know? Tim is on a rampage once more, killing any and all that move... The entire city itself is covered in a horrible darkness, and not even the Masterminds can see whats within. Not even the body of the woman they've been working sooo hard to get their hands on..."
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 30 EmptyThu 9 Dec 2010 - 21:14

Alevon goes in with Maya, and seeing the TV, he freezes
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 30 EmptyThu 9 Dec 2010 - 21:14

TK gasped and immediately turned around, facing Samuel. "Get rid of this damn headache you gave me!" Her hand now resting on the side of her face, "And what did you bastards do to Tim?!"

Body...of the woman?
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 30 EmptyThu 9 Dec 2010 - 21:16

"Oh, we did nothing. We were actually quite surprised by this ourselves. He just up and started killing people. Isn't it wonderful?" Samuel then started to laugh, rather loudly.
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 30 EmptyThu 9 Dec 2010 - 21:20

"Thats not FUNNY!" She yelled. TK then gripped up her ringblade tightly and swung it with brute force at Samuel again.

Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 30 EmptyThu 9 Dec 2010 - 21:22

Samuel, once again, was out of range before it hit,"Oh but isn't it? I knew the guy was quite the freak, but this is just icing on the cake. To think, that desperate man just spends his days crying about lost love. What a fool. To think, all this time he had the power to do that. We could have used him."

As Videor walked in the room he saw the food, instantly knowing it was TK as he sent her a quick thank you, before sitting down and starting to eat. He didn't notice the TV yet.

Maya however was holding tighter onto Alevon, noticing what was on TV as well. She feared the worst.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 30 EmptyThu 9 Dec 2010 - 21:27

Alevon clenched his teeth tightly and the area between his eyebrows wrinkling
"Maya, stay here, I'll be back. Everything will be alright. Stay safe."
Is all Alevon said before sprinting out of the base, right after he rips his shoes and jacket off, and soon, in an instant, he is clad in a suit. Similar to his old one, but with major differences, this suit featured animal-like two-toed feet, plates of armor, and a helmet with a skull painted on the front

As soon as he got outside, he was gone in an instant, headed straight for TK.
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 30 EmptyThu 9 Dec 2010 - 21:28

TK's eye twitched and she slammed her foot into the ground, "Get rid of this annoying fucking headache!!!" she yelled as the entire ground, starting from 3 feet in front of Udo, began shooting up blades of wind that were 2 meters high and 3 feet in diameter each.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 30 EmptyThu 9 Dec 2010 - 21:31

Samuel was out of range as he chuckled and replied,"And why should I do that?"

Maya missed him being in her arms, but sat down in a bunk by herself as she just waited.
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 30 EmptyThu 9 Dec 2010 - 21:34

TK kept up the attack, only speaded the range, "Be still damnit!" She winced and her nose began to bleed from the strain of staying focused and keeping her attacks up. She could feel the strain throughout her body and her arm was visibly shaking as she held her right hand straight in the air, ringblade still gripped as tight as she could.

I can barely see straight...
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 30 EmptyThu 9 Dec 2010 - 21:35

Alevon runs as fast as the suit's pistons and gravity alteration could propel him, skating across the ground on occasion with the help of his energy-based ability, slowing and even stopping time as much as he can within limits

...dang it....I'm coming, TK...just hold him off for just a little longer...
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 30 EmptyThu 9 Dec 2010 - 21:37

Samuel chuckled as he removed the headache saying,"Fine. Can't have you killing yourself now can we?"
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 30 EmptyThu 9 Dec 2010 - 21:40

TK was caught off balance by the sudden dismissal of her headache as she fell to the ground, shaking violently yet still held on to her ringblade. "Where is.....where exactly in Sacramento is...is Tim?" she was struggling to talk, let alone see straight. The strain was apparent.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 30 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fragility of the Mind
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next