Imagination Dimension Realphobia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fragility of the Mind

Go down 
+5
TSDZ_President
Capricorn Hunter
Day of Light
The Wanderer
Nurellia
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Capricorn Hunter
Capricorn Hunter

Random : Of course I'm right

Fragility of the Mind - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 12 EmptyThu 25 Nov 2010 - 15:37

Ariel stared at the ground, glad to have the fire in front of her to stay warm. Without looking at TK she asked quietly, "What are you thinking about?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.capricornhunter.tumblr.com
Day of Light
Admin
Day of Light

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 12 EmptyThu 25 Nov 2010 - 16:26

Gabrielle hopped off her bed and walked off to see Emir in the bathroom calmly. She was keeping her personal freakout for later. "Hey, dude..." She leaned over and touched his shoulder. Seeing the gushing wound, she winced and said, "Somebody get a doctor!"

She put his limp hand over her shoulder and walked out of the bathroom, a little concerned about her clothes getting ruined by his... forehead blood. She tohught his wound was fixed! Cursing to herself, she exclaimed, "Fast, before he loses too much blood!"
Back to top Go down
http://hinaoki.weebly.com/
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

Random : The sand is rough and coarse and it gets everywhere.

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 12 EmptyThu 25 Nov 2010 - 16:32

(fuck. delete it then. GO PASSED OUT EXCUSE GO.)

While Emir was passed out, he kept seeing drifting images of the old man in his mind, a gun in his hand.
Back to top Go down
Dream_Angel
Dream_Angel

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 12 EmptyThu 25 Nov 2010 - 16:54

Raine saw Gabrielle holding Emir up and her eyes widened in surprise. She saw the blood and looked down at the bandaged mess that was her arm. It was regrowing, slowly, and process was painful as ever. Raine thought about shooting up some morphine and dulling the pain but she thought against it. She didn't know what was in the syrum she took and she didn't know if it would react with the drug.

She winced, for about the millionth time, and grit her teeth. Her eyes were watering by the time she asked Gabrielle, "What, did a girl finally club him over the head for being a pervert?"
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 12 EmptyThu 25 Nov 2010 - 16:55

His hand being limp from gravity, his scar bleeding drops of blood all over the floor.
Back to top Go down
Day of Light
Admin
Day of Light

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 12 EmptyThu 25 Nov 2010 - 18:43

Gabrielle let go of Emir and put him on the bed. "Nothing like that. Did you hear him scream?" she asked Raine, narrowly staring at her. "Get me some bandage tape."

Realizing her request was tactless and bossy, she added, "Please."
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 12 EmptyThu 25 Nov 2010 - 19:02

Emir woke up a little, looking at Gabrielle with confusion.

"Don't have to be polite on giving orders Gab, it's redundant to everyone including a black guy who's bleeding out."
Back to top Go down
Dream_Angel
Dream_Angel

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 12 EmptyThu 25 Nov 2010 - 19:18

Raine looked at the woman blankly, "Whatever." She then opened a portal beside herself, painfully stepped through and into her appartment. She strolled into the bathroom and got out the first aid box. She opened the latches and swung the lid open, viewing the contents inside. When she saw the medical tape she snatched it up and put back the kit. She walked back to the portal that was still open in the living room and a picture frame on her small coffee table was knocked over. Raine frowned, not remembering hitting it over as she picked it up and placed it back the right way.

"Oh man..." she breathed, seeing her horrified expression reflected by the glossy glass. Beyond her face was her and Jon, posing happily and looking like they had not a care in the world. Suddenly the pain in her arm got more intense and she felt the prickle of the tears behind her eyes. Raine grit her teeth, stepped away and practically ran through the portal. She gave the tape to Gabrielle and ran off, muttering saucy and offending comments under her breath where she went.

Last edited by Dream_Angel on Thu 25 Nov 2010 - 19:21; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 12 EmptyThu 25 Nov 2010 - 19:20

"The little bitch left me, well I've got worse, had a whole squadron abandoned me to die, slit all those throats." Emir mumbled, becoming more lucid of his past.
Back to top Go down
Day of Light
Admin
Day of Light

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 12 EmptyThu 25 Nov 2010 - 19:25

"Oh, yeah. since you're awake, could you help me wrap up your head?" Gabrielle asked quietly as she unrolled the band of tissue. She was rather concerned about Raine--perhaps it wasn't right for her to get so 'into' a situation like this.
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 12 EmptyThu 25 Nov 2010 - 19:27

Emir took the roll of tissue.

"I've got this, Raine probably has a reason to leave and you'll probably concerned of her." He said calmly, getting a large amount of tissue to put around his head, tearing another piece to wipe his face. "I'll be alright, just some remains of the project coming back."
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

Random : I know what they say and say what they know.

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 12 EmptyThu 25 Nov 2010 - 21:30

TK fanned her right hand at the fire, watching it enlarge and decrease in size. She sighed as she said, "Ariel...I don't know what to do..." She side glanced at Ariel for a second before returning her gaze at the fire. "I happen to ask myself lately if my decisions for myself are whats best. I never really thought about things that I needed until Videor came into my life..."
Back to top Go down
Capricorn Hunter
Capricorn Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 12 EmptyFri 26 Nov 2010 - 21:43

Ariel chuckled quietly at TK's last comment.

"Do you think that's a bad thing or a good thing?" she asked. "After all, I never believed that too much thinking could be good for you."
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 12 EmptyFri 26 Nov 2010 - 21:46

TK nodded, "I agree, which is why this is most troublesome. Anyway, enough about me, what's on your mind? You and I only come to the forest when we are in dire need of relief." TK grinned at Ariel.
Back to top Go down
Capricorn Hunter
Capricorn Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 12 EmptyFri 26 Nov 2010 - 21:52

Ariel grinned back.

"Yeah, yet another thing we have in common," she murmured. She gazed into the fire for a few moments, collecting her thoughts. Then without looking at TK she said, "I've just been thinking about everyone. This situation we find ourselves in, how crazy everything has gotten." She paused. "I'm worried about Raine, about you. I've finally made some headway with Gabrielle, though I feel bad about it..." She sighed then, rubbing the back of her neck with her hand.

"Emir has had a rough past too. And Alevon...well, I won't get into that right now." Then she turned to TK and grabbed both of her hands. "You're my best friend, TK, and I just want you to be ok. There may be some problems with Videor, but I truly believe that he is better for you than Alevon," she finished in a steady voice. Then she said with a slight laugh, "You know, I didn't always think that he was an asshole. That was more Lean...a..." The smirk was wiped clean off her face and she swallowed. She hadn't thought about her since...
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 12 EmptyFri 26 Nov 2010 - 21:57

TK quickly pulled her best friend into an embrace as she replied, "Thank you Ari...Alevon can't help how he is but its like we can't be together..." she sighed and held her tighter. "I want the best for you, more than what I could ever hope for...and Raine will be alright, Kate is good at what she does. Also...if I get a chance I'll talk to Videor about LeeLee....I miss her too...you know..." a single tear could be seen trickling down TK's left cheek as she closed her eyes, stroking Ariel's hair softly.

"Don't worry...we all are here for each other...its not just you and me anymore....and I know about a surprise for Emir....don't worry so much Ari..." she softly said.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 12 EmptyFri 26 Nov 2010 - 22:12

Alevon inhales shakily and exhales just the same, and looks down at the pieces of the plate

...he picks them up and sits them on the counter, dragging them back together piece by piece

"...the pieces are finally coming together...the very root of my problems is not myself...not TK...not anyone...but it is my dependance on TK and the mental comfort she gave me..."

He keeps working, pulling more and more back to the right spots, the plate is gradually taking it's shape once more

"...yes...I have seen the error of my ways...the obstacle that which was my dependance on TK, broken down with these newfound eyes of truth...I feel so much better already...maybe for once I can be with the group and not bring them down with my extreme sensitivity. Yes...I am whole now, my mind is focused, and I know now that I was feeling this way for no reason at all...to love is one thing, but my dependance and needy attitude were not acceptable..."

The plate now holds it's original shape, carefully put together on the counter

"I can finally be myself...I sense that this is the best thing for everyone, my newfound independance...now everything will be alright...I will rejoin the group bright and sober, I will do everything in my power to heal TK of the scars I have made, and I will be the person I always sought to be....Alevon Drey."
Back to top Go down
Capricorn Hunter
Capricorn Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 12 EmptySat 27 Nov 2010 - 13:54

Ariel held TK just as tightly, laughing darkly to herself.

"Yeah...the hell we went through together..." she trailed off, squeezing her eyes shut to block out the images. She opened her eyes after a few moments and looked at her friend.

"But you're right, we're not alone anymore. We have our friends with us, and that's what matters."
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 12 EmptySat 27 Nov 2010 - 13:57

TK nodded and stared into Ariel's eyes with confidence. "Yeah." She slowly eased her grip from her, asking, "You want to head back now?"
Back to top Go down
Capricorn Hunter
Capricorn Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 12 EmptySat 27 Nov 2010 - 14:04

Ariel looked at the ground for a moment and nodded slowly.

"Yeah, I think we should go back now," she said in agreement. Then she turned to the fire. "You want to take care of that?"
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 12 EmptySat 27 Nov 2010 - 14:07

TK grinned at Ariel. "Alright. And yes" she said as she looked at the flame. TK inhaled slowly for a good minute, watching the fire get smaller until she sucked all the air from the suffocating flame. It didn't take long before the fire dwindled down to nothing.

TK turned back to her best friend and teleported with her back to their room. TK hopped on the top of the bunk bed she had chosen earlier and grinned at Ariel. "Well that was fun"
Back to top Go down
Capricorn Hunter
Capricorn Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 12 EmptySat 27 Nov 2010 - 14:22

Ariel flopped onto her bed and laid back.

"Yeah, that was a much needed break," Ariel agreed. Then she sat up and asked, "Hey, has anyone seen Raine?"
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 12 EmptySat 27 Nov 2010 - 23:29

(Just as a note, all of this happened in msn and we're making it public, so it's edited for rp, but not perfect.)
Alevon is in the kitchen currently, preparing breakfast before he called upon Videor to speak with him.
Videor:
"Hello there Alevon, I was trying to sleep you know..."
Alevon:
"Ah... Sorry... I just felt that I had to tell you something, that's all"
"...You see, I've finally realized that I have made a mistake... Through all the time I've spent with TK, I have become dependant on her... To an unhealthy level..."
"...And it has donned on me, just now, unfortunately... That I really mustn't be that way, you know?"
"...And so, I am a free man" he smiles
Videor:
"Well, that's cool I guess."
Alevon:
"You guess? Videor... The way I've acted all these years... Was because my mind was stuck on TK... TK was my entire world... And I know better now... I love her, but she is not the woman I should be with... It has made me... Less than desirable..."
"But I feel good now, I am free of my dependance of her!"
"I summoned you here to tell you this... You had promised to help me get back together with her, and I wanted you to know that that is not necessary." he smiles
Alevon starts to read Videor's mind.
Videor:
"Oh? Thank Goodness... I really didn't want to deal with that train wreck..."
"Well, I'm glad you're a free man now Alevon... But now what?"
Alevon:
"So yes...But I do want you to help me make her feel better... As she has been through alot, and I want her to be happy, you know?"
"I now plan on rewarding those who need it, and punishing those who do wrong."
Videor:
"Really? Punishing those who do wrong? What does he call what he did to me then..."
"I completely understand Alevon." Videor says, smiling.
Alevon:
"You do? I'm glad... Oh, and how are things between you and Nicole? Is she right for you?"
"I hope I found a suitable match..."
Videor:
"She is most certainly right for me. I'm glad you brought me to her."
"Yeah, she is wonderful Alevon."
Alevon:
Alevon quirks an eyebrow "You sure? I mean... Hmm... If you still love TK... I uh..." He trails off, looking to the side.
Videor:
"Of course I still love her..."
"No no, you made it quite clear that we aren't supposed to be together..."
Alevon:
"No no... I... I think that I trust you enough now, Videor... I mean..." He trails off again.
Videor:
"He- He trusts me now? Wait... What is he planning... Another one of his games to get back at me..."
He's silent.
Alevon:
"...Eh... I hate this, but... No no... It's ok." He smiles, looking at Videor "...Look, I will let you be with TK, if you really want to... Just... Be good to her..." Alevon looks away, a little remnant of sadness in his eyes, still reading.
Videor:
"He- He's being serious? Dear God I- No... I'll test it..."
Videor smles as he looks at him and says,"This isn't another trick is it? I'm too tired for games..."
Alevon:
"...No...it's not...I mean...I hated it, you being with her at first...but I can see it now, sort of...I can understand how you feel...and you make her happy...I want her to be happy, and you seem to be the only one that can make her happy..."
Videor:
"This is horrible... His trust... I have to tell him..."
Videor shook his head a little as he replied sadly,"Alevon,I have a confession to make..."
Alevon:
He stops moving altogether.
"...yes...?"
Videor:
"I... I had planned something from the beginning... I had planned to get back with TK awhile from now... But..." Videor paused now, swallowing hard,"The plan was to kill you entirely, so that TK and I could finally be together in the flesh..."
"But... With your trust... I feel horrible now..."
Alevon:
Alevon's eyes narrow, and in his head could be heard: Rage: no, no! Intellect, shut him out, NOW!
He closes his eyes and swallows
"...I want you to answer me...and do it truthfully..."
"...did you, or did you not have any contact with TK after assuming the relationship with Nicole?"
in his mind: Rage: Do it now!!! Hurry!! Intellect: I can't! He's too strong right now!!!
Videor:
"Yes... She contacted me personally, and I was able to converse with her..."
Alevon:
Alevon's fingers pop as they twitch slightly
"...and what took place...in this conversing?"
Videor:
"I'm sorry, she came to me... And all we did was talk, and I told her of a plan I had. Past that... We had a moment together... Feeling that the plan wouldn't work and that it would be our last night together."
Alevon:
Alevon is now visibly twitching
"What did you do with her?" he very clearly demands
Videor:
Videor backs up slightly, looking down as he replied,"She is the one who initiated everything Alevon... I did nothing without her consent..."
Alevon:
"TELL ME NOW!!!" he yells, laying a fist down on the counter, crushing it entirely
Videor:
"We had intercourse."
Alevon:
Alevon appears in Videor's hotel room, Alevon is in his suit, holding Videor up by his neck with a constricting grip. Alevon was visibly shaking as he held Videor.
Videor:
Videor just hangs there.
Alevon:
Shaking, Alevon replied."WHY!?"
Videor:
"Now I can die happy knowing I got to steal her from you for good. Of mind, soul, and body. She saw everything you did to me, she will never trust you again."
Alevon:
"We are going to her, right now Videor."
Alevon says, his piercing eyes full of fire
Videor:
"I don't care. She knows I am to die from this. We prepared for it. We are not scared of you Alevon. You are merely a bully that forces others into your false view of good."
Alevon:
"I trusted you! I helped you! I was even going to help you two get together!" His arm drops slightly as he bends over slightly "I had changed, I had finally gotten better! ...and you do this to me?!" tears swell in his eyes
Videor:
"As I said, I was sorry. If you were going to bring us together, what does this mean. Nothing."
Alevon:
"But how could you?! How could she?! You've only known each other for two days! It took me a week at least to build upon her trust, I WORKED TO EARN HER LOVE!!!!"
He slams Videor's face into the wall, breaking both, but not lethally to him
Videor:
"I guess we had true love, which breaks societies normal rules." He replied, not reacting to the pain.
Alevon:
"Your love was lust and nothing more! True love is built upon years of true friendship! You're nothing but a lecher, and she a harlot!!!" He does so again, but this time he hits a beam in the wall, still not killing him, but close
Videor:
Videor once again does not react,"And what does that make you Alevon? Honestly ask yourself that."
Alevon:
"I don't care what I am anymore! I have tried for far to wrong to do the right thing for us all! F*ck it all, I cannot stand for such...such...SUCH...ACTIONS!!!!" he does so again
Videor:
"Obviously you can, as you are right now. You're a coward who hides behind power, and loves to push his strength over those who are weak."
Alevon:
He tightens his grip, jaw, and his eyes shut tightly, tears flowing down
Videor:
"So, what are you going to do about it Alevon?"
Alevon:
Time reverses so that none of the violence happened, Videor can remember...Alevon drops him and collapses to the floor, sobbing miserably *
Videor:
Videor sits, looking down at him as he sighed, saying,"I told you I was sorry..."
Alevon:
Alevon doubles over, trying to grip the floor with his gauntlets, but the blades only dig in and he can grab nothing...he is sobbing and almost yelling so much that he can be compared to a 4 year old crying over their dead mother...between the tears and blood coming from Alevon, the floor beneath him is covered completely
Videor:
Videor stood there as he waited.
Alevon:
"What the hell do you want from me!!!??" he yells between throwing up blood, and taking breaths after crying so much "I'm nothing but a monster to everyone! It matters not what I try to do! I am NOTHING!!!" he is covered in his own fluids...blood and tears
Videor:
"Not if we cure you and let you start over..." Videor replied sincerely.
Alevon:
Alevon is breathing heavily and coughs violently, some chunks of biological material are hacked up onto the carpet
He wobbles from side to side and grips his chest
"...why!? How could you! Both of you!!! She never...did that with me...I even promised her marriage!!! You take her...and do that..." he is slurring his words, it is apparent that he is over working himself to the point of passing out, but he forces consciousness
"It's not fair!! Life isn't fair, but why do I always end up on the bottom!!??!? WHY?!!? I do what I can to help, and I get this?!! I did this for you, Videor, and the first thing you do, is betray me!?!?"
He tries to stand up, but stumbles over and hits the wall, falling to the ground, leaving a blood smear on the wall
Videor:
"As I said, we could cure you, and help you start over. No pain. No worry. No more rock bottom..."
Alevon:
"NO!!!! You did the one thing that would hurt me the most!! With no second thought!!! BOTH OF YOU!!!!" He yells at the top of his lungs, blood particles flying out of his mouth
Videor:
"Yes, but our cure can fix that Alevon."
Alevon:
"No...it cannot! It cannot undo the past!!!!"
He yells still, limping to a standing position
Videor:
"No, it can't." He pases before saying,"But it can remove it."
Alevon:
He punches Videor in the face and falls to the ground as he does so
Videor:
Once again, he doesn't react.
Alevon:
He crawls to a kneeling position
"The one thing...the one thing that I cannot forgive..."
"If it were death, I could undo it!!!! But you took from her her innocense!!! ...and you just met...neither of you is any better than a common prostitute!!!!" He buries his face in his gauntlets
Videor:
"I guess not. Sue us for loving each other."
Alevon:
"You didn't even do it out of love..."
"...what you did, was lust..."
"...nothing but lust..."
Videor:
"No. It wasn't. You'd know this, if you know what love was."
Alevon:
"Love is only attained through the strongest of friendships...it takes a long time to build true love! The true love that families share, friends share, even some ENEMIES SHARE!!!"
"How dare you do this to her!!! and to me!!!"
Videor:
"We know the entirety of each others past and present, and only wish to create a future. We know more about each other then most families. So I suppose we just cheated."
Alevon:
"I want to kill you...so much...yet why can't I!?!?!?!"
"Why can't I bring myself to do it!!!?!!??"
Videor:
"Because you don't want to hurt TK. Again."
Alevon:
"You have no right to speak of that!!!"
Videor:
"Freedom of speech. I have every right. You still love TK and want her to be happy, that is why you wont kill me, and why you allowed me to be with her in the beginning. I don't care what you say of me, as you don't care what I say of you, but we do what we do now for TK. Based upon the past, TK is too hurt by you, and chose me. For the forth time since this started, I'm sorry."
Alevon:
He clenches his head tightly and so do his teeth, bared. "I can't do this...I can't accept that this happened...the only person I ever loved...the only person I ever trusted...the only person I ever felt that way for..." his voice is cracking more and more as he says this to himself
"...I can't let you live, for doing this to me and her...I can't let her live for doing this to me....but I must let you live...I must let her live...I cannot hurt her...I cannot kill you!!!"
Videor:
"But, I must help you."
Alevon:
He is clearly having a severe psychological breakdown, he is now literally insane. He is muttering incoherently, and shivering.His suit dissipates and he is left on the floor wearing his clothes.
Videor:
Videor walks over and kneels by him, patting his back lightly as he replied,"Alevon... You are the biggest victem of all of this... You try to help everyone else too much. It's our turn to help you..."
Alevon:
slowly, the scars and tattoos appear all over his body, all representing tramatic experiences during his life...it covers all but his head...this was hidden via shapechange. Alevon is twitching and shaking violently, jumping and spasming even.
He says nothing
Videor:
Videor stays by Alevon's side.
Alevon:
"I-I-I-I-I-I-I c-c-c-c-c-c-an't t-t-t-t-t-trust y-y-y-y-y-you....y-y-y-y-y-y-you l-l-l-l-l-l-lied t-t-t-t-t-t-t-to m-m-m-m-m-m-me....a-a-a-a-a-a-and...." is all he manages to say
Videor:
"People do crazy things for love." Videor smiled,"Even lie to you."
Alevon:
He clenches his teeth shut again and his eyes shut tightly as well
Stuttering Alevon replied,"I trusted you...I trusted her...I loved her! She loved me...I tried to help...she left me....she...she...she falls for you immediately!!"
he is now audibly crying again
"...the only reason you two met...was because I needed help...I needed someone!!!!"
"...and you...you came and ruined my life!!!"
Videor:
"Yes, but everytime you help someone you hurt yourself. Do you not see tht pattern by now?"
Alevon:
"I WANT TO DO GOOD!!!!! I DON'T WANT TO HURT GOOD PEOPLE!!!"
Videor:
"And you don't, they hurt you."
Alevon:
"...b-b-b-b-b-but..."
Videor:
"There are always those that help and reap no reward because no one understands. I for one am one of them. And I'm sorry Alevon, but I'm sure that no one can understand you..."
Alevon:
He curls up tighter into a ball and cries yet even harder
"You did reap a reward!!! You took TK from me!!!!"
he screams
Videor:
"I said you reap no rewards."
Alevon:
Alevon cringes, the words like icy daggers to his heart
"...I lose and lose and lose all I have...all that truly matters to me...and just so I can help others...why can I not at least have the one thing that brings light to my world!!!!"
Videor:
"Because TK, just like everyone else, does not understand. You are different Alevon, far beyond everything I've seen..."
Alevon:
Alevon stops shivering so much and goes limp for a moment before slowly getting to his feet, silent.
Videor:
"You alright now?"
Alevon:
He takes about two steps before he phases out of the suit, still quiet... the suit disintegrates. a small portal opens and a gun falls out...it was his old gun, the one he used a long time ago.He places it to his own head, shaking slightly
Videor:
Videor starts to step forward,"Alevon... No... You don't know what you're doing."
Alevon:
"...there is no point...no point in any of this..." he says quietly "...I bring nothing but sadness and conflict...the very thing I work against..." he turns slowly, the gun still to his head
Videor:
"That- That can't be true! You must have made someone happy! No one can only do evil in ther life! Come on, you just need to think!"
Alevon:
He shuts his eyes tightly and more tears rush out "...there is not a single soul...and I hurt the only one that ever mattered to me..." he says, the tears and sadness putting strain on his voice as he grips the gun tighter
Videor:
"Are you sure...? What about that breakfast? Surely that wasn't for you."
Alevon:
"NO!!! STOP DOING THIS TO ME!!!" he yells, eyes shut tightly "Let it be so I may do one right thing on this world!!!!!!!!"
Videor:
Videor would then appear next to Alevon, his hand to his head as a force went through Alevon's skull for a moment, stripping him of his abilities. "Alevon, please. You're cured, I removed your power and so you can live normally. You don't have to die!"
Alevon:
Alevon's arm drops limply to his side and he drops to his knees, his mouth agape. He looks at his hands and tries to do something...anything...nothing happens. He tries again...and again...He screams,"NO!!!!! The one thing I had left! The only thing that made me worth anything!! I-i-i-i-it's gone!!!" He clenches his jaw shut again and his eyes, all as before, tears streaming down his face "I have no purpose on this earth!!!" He swings the gun back up to his head, finger already beginning to pull the trigger
Videor:
Before he could pull the trigger however, Alevon could feel the arms of someone wrap tightly around his neck and shoulders. It was Maya. Her head was placed between Alevon's head and the gun,"No Alevon! You can't die! You just can't! I- I love you Alevon! I can't live without you!" Bloody tears were streaming down her face, her face buried in Alevon's hair as she shook. Videor stood agape however.
Alevon:
Alevon is stunned and his finger removes itself from the trigger,"...M...Maya...?"He turns his head to face her slightly,"...but why? ...what worth do I have? I only cause pain..."
Videor:
"NO! You case the greatest amount of joy in my life Alevon! Your very being brings me happiness... This first day we had together made me the happiest woman on the planet... So please, don't kill yourself!" She was still crying tears of blood.
Alevon:
He shook slightly, tears rolling down his cheeks, the gun sways slightly as he begins forgetting about it "...but...but why? Why would you risk yourself...for me?"
Videor:
"Do I need any better reason Alevon." She looked straight at him, a smile on her face,"I love you Alevon, and would do anything for you... Even die for you..." Maya then looks at the gun, her smile dropping.
Alevon:
Alevon's face scrunches up and the gun slips off of his finger, dropping to the floor as he wraps his arms around her tightly, burrying his face in her shoulder "...I don't understand....I just don't understand...." more and more tears roll down his face
Videor:
Maya tightly hugs him back as she replied,"There's nothing to understand Alevon... I'm here for you, and that's it..."
Alevon:
Alevon holds her back as tight as possible, eyes clenched shut...he is speechless, forgetting all about Videor's presence as well
Videor:
Videor would give a little cough after awhile, trying to get Alevon's attention.
Alevon:
Alevon does nothing but turn his head slightly to acknowledge that he heard Videor, still holding onto Maya
Videor:
Videor, as kindly as he could asked,"Alevon... Who's she?"
Alevon:
"...I...I'm not entirely sure..." he says softly, almost as if not to disturb her "...she said she...has been watching me for years..." looks down at the girl in his arms and his eyes partially shut "...and that she loves me...her name is Maya..."
Videor:
Videor looks down at her, a question obvious on his face as he replied,"I've never seen this woman before... Anywhere..." Videor then smiled slightly as he replied,"So... You did have someone..."
Alevon:
Alevon looks down at Maya and softly strokes her hair for a moment before leaning his head on hers, eyes closed
Videor:
Videor nodded slightly as he replied,"Need me to drive you two home?" Maya was starting to fall asleep once more from the strain.
Alevon:
Alevon just layed there with Maya, quiet in her soft embrace. Before not too long, he too, falls asleep
Videor:
Videor nods as he wakes up Nicole, and they both get them into her car as they make the long trip to Nevada.
Alevon:
During the ride, not a moment passes where Alevon is not holding Maya... He sleeps peacefully with her, a sleep he has not had in years...
Videor:
As they finally made it back, the two helped them into the house where they laid them in the bed, covering them both as they left to have another trip back.
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 12 EmptySat 27 Nov 2010 - 23:43

TK laid on her back and yawned, placing her sensu next to her left waist as she replied, "Emir and the others are missing too. They might be sightseeing Ari, don't worry..." she trailed off and instantly fell asleep, her face stricken with tears.
Back to top Go down
Capricorn Hunter
Capricorn Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 12 EmptySat 27 Nov 2010 - 23:44

Ariel looked at the ground, her brow furrowed.

"Sight-seeing?" she asked out loud. She frowned. "I don't believe that... They would have said something." She pulled out her cell phone and looked for Raine's number. She was about to compose a text message but decided against it. She called instead.

"Come on, Raine... Pick up."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fragility of the Mind
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next