Imagination Dimension Realphobia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fragility of the Mind

Go down 
+5
TSDZ_President
Capricorn Hunter
Day of Light
The Wanderer
Nurellia
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

Fragility of the Mind - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 22 EmptySun 5 Dec 2010 - 16:13

Hearing the splashes, Alevon's curiosity peaks
"...hey uh...is everything alright in there?"

He was unsure as to how someone can make splashes in a shower
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 22 EmptySun 5 Dec 2010 - 16:14

"Everything is fine Alevooon~. Just closed the drain is all. Having a shower AND a bath! But don't worry, I'll clean up the mess!" Maya could then be heard giggling a little more as the shower was heard turning off as only a bath was heard.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 22 EmptySun 5 Dec 2010 - 16:16

He smiles
"Ah, alright, don't worry about it Maya, have fun!"
He says before going back to the kitchen to set everything up
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 22 EmptySun 5 Dec 2010 - 16:19

As Alevon was cooking he'd hear Maya get out of the bath, and moments later hear the thud of a body hitting the ground.
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

Random : The sand is rough and coarse and it gets everywhere.

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 22 EmptySun 5 Dec 2010 - 16:19

Emir woke up, stretching from his bed and feeling his beard. He's been thinking about telling his sis about those dreams and him collapsing into the bathroom, but it isn't a big deal for him at all, he expected it too happened again.

Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

Random : I know what they say and say what they know.

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 22 EmptySun 5 Dec 2010 - 16:20

TK teleported back home to shower and change. She got into a pair of black low rise jeans and a black tie front halter top. She took off her armlets but kept her choker on. TK then slipped on a pair of black sandals and teleported back to the base. The sensu was in her right pocket, cell in the left pocket.

TK then began to pace back and forth in front of the room where her friends resided.

How many more victims will seek me out like this man? How much longer will I be stressed as I find a way to kill all of you bastards!

She gritted her teeth with clenched fists as she paced.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 22 EmptySun 5 Dec 2010 - 16:21

Alevon cocks his head at the sound, and after a moment, realizes that it had to have been Maya. He rushes to the shower room again and knocks on the door
"Maya? Maya, are you alright?"
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 22 EmptySun 5 Dec 2010 - 16:23

Alevon would get no answer. If he would open the door he would see Maya laying on the ground wrapped in a towel, the bath completely clean except for a small amount of blood on the ground that escaped her nose.
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 22 EmptySun 5 Dec 2010 - 16:29

TK teleported back into the room and decided to introduce everyone to the man. "Emir, Ari, Gab, this is Thomas" she said as she pointed to the man.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 22 EmptySun 5 Dec 2010 - 16:30

Thomas had his eyes closed and ignored the introductions.
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 22 EmptySun 5 Dec 2010 - 16:37

TK crossed her arms, "See how nice he is?" she murmured. TK scratched her hair and groaned, "This early in the morning...you've got to be kidding me..."

So what, tomorrow at 2 am someone else will come for my head?
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 22 EmptySun 5 Dec 2010 - 16:38

Alevon rushed to Maya's side, and carefully moves her to somewhat of a leaning position, holding her up, being careful to keep the towel around her
"Maya?!"
He sees the blood coming out of her nose and swallows. For whatever reason, this girl was slightly more attracting visually than TK...while TK was a great woman altogether, Maya had looks, that's for sure. Alevon shakes his head, dazed by the combination of the two put together (blood and Maya), and he whipes the blood away with his finger, brushing her hair out of her face with the clean part of his hand

"...Maya...?"
He says quietly, worried
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 22 EmptySun 5 Dec 2010 - 16:42

Maya slowly opens her eyes as she slowly says,"I'm sorry... I only wanted to clean the mess I made Alevon..." She shakes her head a bit more as she says,"But I'm better now... Just a little headache...
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 22 EmptySun 5 Dec 2010 - 16:47

Alevon holds her tightly
"Thank you Maya....it means alot to me that you'd do that, but leave that sort of thing to me, ok? I don't want you getting hurt..."
He closes his eyes and instinctively burries his face in her neck
Back to top Go down
Day of Light
Admin
Day of Light

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 22 EmptySun 5 Dec 2010 - 16:48

Gabrielle slowly opened her eyes and looked to the mysterious man. Her jaw dropped slightly as she looked at his looks closer, and she put her head up slowly. "Good morning... Welcome, Thomas." She didn't know if she should be friendly, angry or thanking him in some way, and so she just addressed him like a normal person. "What brings you here?"

She rubbed her head, discontent about the early wake up and how she couldn't sleep during the night. She disliked adopting a jumbled "day" squedule when she was so used to being awake during the night.
Back to top Go down
http://hinaoki.weebly.com/
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 22 EmptySun 5 Dec 2010 - 16:54

Maya nodded slightly as she said,"Alright Alevon... Anyway, I should probably get dressed first."
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 22 EmptySun 5 Dec 2010 - 16:55

TK shrugged, "He came to force me to turn myself in to the masterminds. He'll grow his limbs back, don't worry." TK sighed again at the fact that she had to get so bloody early in the morning.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 22 EmptySun 5 Dec 2010 - 16:57

Alevon turns red, remembering that she is only wearing a towel
"Ah....y-yes...of course"
He helps her up

"...can you stand on your own? If so, I'll take my leave so you may get dressed..."
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 22 EmptySun 5 Dec 2010 - 16:58

"Yeah, I can. Thank you..." She was starting to turn a little red as well as she came to the same realization. But she still smiled a little as she stood and waited for him to leave.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 22 EmptySun 5 Dec 2010 - 17:00

"Alright"
He smiles at her blush and nods, exiting the bathroom, closing the door behind him as he re-enters the kitchen
Back to top Go down
Day of Light
Admin
Day of Light

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 22 EmptySun 5 Dec 2010 - 17:04

Gabrielle stretched and looked at TK sympathetically. "Nice way to wake up in the morning, huh?" She jumped out of bed, yawning. "Man, I could use some coffee..."
Back to top Go down
http://hinaoki.weebly.com/
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 22 EmptySun 5 Dec 2010 - 17:17

Emir came out of the bathroom, a towel on his shoulder and his jacket on the other.

"I too could use some coffee.....and a lot of things." Emir said, walking up to TK.

Last edited by CaR_HoPPeR on Sun 5 Dec 2010 - 17:25; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 22 EmptySun 5 Dec 2010 - 17:24

(lol, TK took a shower and got clean already Razz)

TK nodded at Gabrielle, "Yes...nice way to wake up indeed..."

She slowly looked around at everyone then at Grace. TK closed her eyes, "There are so many victims...and our time is trickling. If things get bad enough that you all...consider me a burden, and find it best that I give myself in...I shall abide." She rubbed her forehead as if she was ridding herself of a headache.

TK looked at Emir and grinned "Emir...someone is coming...I think you'd be, really delighted to see this person..."

I feel so heavy, how many lives will die for the sake of my existence?

She dropped her arms at her side. A tear drop escaped her closed eyes and trickled down her scarred face.
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 22 EmptySun 5 Dec 2010 - 17:27

"Like every great evil, we must sacrifice our lives, everything to ensue that this will not happen again." Emir said, putting his hand on her shoulder. "Now, who is this someone who I be delighted to see?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 22 EmptySun 5 Dec 2010 - 17:30

TK's smile faded as she looked away.

I wonder...will you still consider me a sister when you meet your flesh and blood?

TK swallowed slowly and turned to face Emir, "I uh...i-its a surprise..." she forced a smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fragility of the Mind
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next