Imagination Dimension Realphobia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fragility of the Mind

Go down 
+5
TSDZ_President
Capricorn Hunter
Day of Light
The Wanderer
Nurellia
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Capricorn Hunter
Capricorn Hunter

Random : Of course I'm right

Fragility of the Mind - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 20 EmptyFri 3 Dec 2010 - 21:11

"Just leave her alone, Emir," Ariel said quietly from her bed. She had rolled over at this point but didn't get up. She felt quite tired and did not have the energy to do much.
Back to top Go down
http://www.capricornhunter.tumblr.com
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

Random : The sand is rough and coarse and it gets everywhere.

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 20 EmptyFri 3 Dec 2010 - 21:14

"She's not even here, but alright. Just saying, I wanna help but she doesn't help herself, know what I mean?" Emir said, putting his revolver under his pillow and laid down on his bed.
Back to top Go down
Capricorn Hunter
Capricorn Hunter

Random : Of course I'm right

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 20 EmptyFri 3 Dec 2010 - 21:17

Ariel rolled onto her back and put her hands behind her head, closing her eyes.

"Mmm," she mumbled. "I've lived with her for a while, she's had it rough. Though we've all had it rough," she added at the end.
Back to top Go down
http://www.capricornhunter.tumblr.com
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

Random : The sand is rough and coarse and it gets everywhere.

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 20 EmptyFri 3 Dec 2010 - 21:20

"mmmhmm, well good night Ariel, don't let pervs like me try to snag ya." Emir said, turning his back from Ariel, pulling his covers onto himself.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 20 EmptySat 4 Dec 2010 - 19:16

Friday 5:37 AM 05:13:40.

Michigan Base

There would be a knock at the door as the clone from last night called in and replied,"Pardon, I apologize for the early wake, but there is a man waiting in the above shopping complex for a TK. We would have removed him ourselves, but today is an early morning sale, and so many civilians are already here."

Utah Hotel

Videor woke up alongside Nicole as they both got prepared to pick Maya and Alevon up and then drive them all to Michigan. It would be quite a long drive however.
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

Random : I know what they say and say what they know.

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 20 EmptySat 4 Dec 2010 - 19:48

TK woke up and yawned. She looked around and saw Raine wasn't in there and cursed at herself for allowing herself to fall asleep.

What if Raine dropped by? Ahhhh shit...

TK hopped out of bed and kissed Grace's forehead, then Ariel's, then Emir's and combed through Gabrielle's hair quickly before she teleported to the restroom to freshen up a bit. TK then teleported back to the room, (only left for 58 seconds) and opened the door. "Good morning" she bowed courteously and met the clone's eyes. "Someone here to see only me?" she asked dumbfounded.

This early?

TK winced her eyes at the clone as if this were a prank.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 20 EmptySat 4 Dec 2010 - 19:52

"Yes. The man specifically asked for you and only you." The clone replied, starting to walk up.
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 20 EmptySat 4 Dec 2010 - 19:54

TK looked back at the others and gave them a reassuring look with a crooked smile. Then she turned to the clone and said, "Well then, lets go shall we? I rather not have him wait."
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 20 EmptySat 4 Dec 2010 - 20:05

"But of course." He replied, bowing slightly.

As you make it back to the shopping distract he waves his hand in the direction of the man in question. The man is sitting on a bench with a trench coat on, as well as a pair of leather gloves as he spots TK immediately, glaring at her. He is slowly flexing his hands.
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 20 EmptySat 4 Dec 2010 - 20:22

TK just looked normally at the man when she spotted him and furrowed her brows, "What, no hat to match?" She asked in response to his glare. TK nods to the clone, "Thank you" she said as she walked over to the mysterious man, with her right hand on her hip, thumb inside the pocket, fiddling with the chain of her sensu.

"And who do I owe the honor of meeting?" She asked once she was inches away from him.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 20 EmptySat 4 Dec 2010 - 20:47

The man looked up at TK before looking her up and down, saying,"Thomas... And I already know you as well, but merely saying your name here might cause a panic." The man stood, brushing down his coat,"Come, let us speak outside. We can't have the people here learning who you are now can we?" He started to walk towards the exit, his eyes on TK as he walked.
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 20 EmptySat 4 Dec 2010 - 20:51

Thomas...

TK shrugged and walked alongside the man, as if her abnormal hair color didn't give her away from day one. She ignored how he was watching her, taking each of her steps casually and making sure that her sensu was an easy access.

Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 20 EmptySat 4 Dec 2010 - 21:14

Alevon takes a deep breath and stretches, his entire body shaking as his muscles relax. He shifts under the covers for a moment before looking to the side, at Maya, to see if she is awake yet.

...that was so relaxing...best sleep I've had since...well...since I slept with TK ten years ago...
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 20 EmptySat 4 Dec 2010 - 23:15

Thomas would lead the both of them outside into the parking lot as he stopped suddenly as he turned to TK and replied,"Please... Give yourself in to the Masterminds... There is too much death, and there will be more today. So please, just give up. None of this is worth it."
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 20 EmptySat 4 Dec 2010 - 23:19

TK busted out in laughter. "My goodness Thomas, don't think I don't care about these innocent people. Your tiny brain really believes that all of this will end if I turn myself in? Incompetent fool, have you not thought this through?"

TK faced him directly and looked at him sternly, "If I turn myself in, you will all die at one time."
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 20 EmptySat 4 Dec 2010 - 23:24

"It's better then thousands at a time." Thomas looked back, just as stern,"But you know, I knew you'd say that." He steps back a little before he continues,"How about this, we have a little fight. If I win, you turn yourself in. If you win, then I'll drop it completely. What do you say?"
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 20 EmptySat 4 Dec 2010 - 23:33

TK pulled on her chain, yanking her sensu out of her pocket as she slung it back to her, catching it in her left hand and melded it into a bow this time. The chain was the string for the osmium bow. TK closed one eye and pulled at the chain as if she were really stretching it, though there was no arrow.

"I say, I need the exercise" with an evil grin.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 20 EmptySat 4 Dec 2010 - 23:42

He merely grinned as he nodded, extending a hand to TK as he said,"Ladies first."
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 20 EmptySat 4 Dec 2010 - 23:49

TK opened her eye and shot a thin and keen blade made of wind at the man, emitting a brassy sound as it flew to him. TK grabbed her chain swiftly and held her pose to strike again.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 20 EmptySun 5 Dec 2010 - 0:12

The man stuck his right arm out, the glove and coat ripping up his arm. That's when TK noticed that his entire right arm was composed of solid air, all swirling around. He chuckled a little as his left arm set on fire, burning away the coat and glove there as well as she saw an arm composed of fire.

"My turn..."

He stomped on the ground with his left foot, a spire of earth appearing from behind from the ground as he made to stab her back.
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 20 EmptySun 5 Dec 2010 - 0:17

TK teleported to the man, evading the earth as she did that and immediately gasped. When she did that, she surrounded the man in an air bubble at first, then it became a vacuum the same instant when she whipped her right arm that held her bow out.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 20 EmptySun 5 Dec 2010 - 0:31

The man's arm blew out as he stomped hard again, ripping his pants as a right leg of earth was obviously seen. As he flew from the bubble his arm reappeared, his left leg firing a few frozen bolts downward at TK. This of course, ripped his jeans as a leg of ice was left.
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 20 EmptySun 5 Dec 2010 - 0:34

TK teleported from the bolts and she began shooting more blades at the man from her bow. Each shot she made, she teleported into a different location around Thomas.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 20 EmptySun 5 Dec 2010 - 0:50

Thomas started whipping his right arm around himself, absorbing the blows as he kept trying to shoot with his ice leg. He had relatively bad aim however.
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 20 EmptySun 5 Dec 2010 - 0:54

TK stopped, realizing that each of his legs and arms had their own special attribute. She grinned and molded her bow into her ringblade. TK twirled with it once and teleported to Thomas, spinning it without any wind whatsoever, it was all sheer brute strength. She lashed at his chest as she kept the blade circulating around her wrist.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fragility of the Mind
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next