Imagination Dimension Realphobia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fragility of the Mind

Go down 
+7
Capricorn Hunter
Day of Light
Bestdragon3
The Wanderer
We Tigers
TSDZ_President
BloodKiaser923
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
The Wanderer
The Wanderer

Random : The Internet is a cold, cold, amazing place.

Fragility of the Mind - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 21 EmptyWed 13 Oct 2010 - 23:12

Yia watched her go a little upset. He then looked around for Alloy. Seeing that he wasn't there he ran after TK. "Hey! TK! Where's Alloy?" He asks.
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

Random : I know what they say and say what they know.

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 21 EmptyWed 13 Oct 2010 - 23:15

TK stopped and thought for a moment, "He'll be here with the new guy I was tellin you about, Ignus." TK then patted what remained of her shorts again and said, "Give me a call if you need to" and gave Yia her number. "You can give it to Maxim and Ignus as well, and Ryan if he wants it" she rolled her eyes when she said Ryan's name.
Back to top Go down
The Wanderer
The Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 21 EmptyWed 13 Oct 2010 - 23:18

"I'll make him have to earn your number." Yia says winking to her as he puts his phone into his pocket.
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 21 EmptyWed 13 Oct 2010 - 23:22

TK grinned and hugged Yia warmly, "Heheh, thank you, earning is the best way for him" she winked back and told him where her room was "Just in case I miss your call or if you just want to drop by."
Back to top Go down
The Wanderer
The Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 21 EmptyWed 13 Oct 2010 - 23:23

Yia smiled and his face seeming to glow. "Alright!" He says as his stomach makes a big growl. He looks down at it and laughs nervously. "Wow I'm really hungry. I'll see you later TK." Yia says to her heading back tot he kitchen and making a sandwich.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 21 EmptyWed 13 Oct 2010 - 23:25

(Yup Razz) Maxim
"I don't know much about him. No one does. He has this damn mind blocker thing so not even the boss knows what's going on in his head sometimes. But like, he liquefies people's brains, which is really creepy if you ask me..."
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 21 EmptyWed 13 Oct 2010 - 23:26

TK grinned, "See you later, eat good now!" TK waved at him and started walking down the halls, looking for that man with the cloak and long black hair. She didn't see him at the gathering before they split and headed East.
Back to top Go down
BloodKiaser923
BloodKiaser923

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 21 EmptyWed 13 Oct 2010 - 23:39

With a facial expression that looks like a zombie turns to Ignus "Thats just plain damn freaky man." turning his attention back on the road "Though there are many abilities that are so strange they're hard to believe."

(can we say maxim and ignus get back to the base in a little bit?)
Back to top Go down
The Wanderer
The Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 21 EmptyWed 13 Oct 2010 - 23:44

Yia looked at the device he was given from Alloy. He was eating his 4th sandwich and was still hungry. "Maybe I shouldn't go to such extremes anymore..." Yia says to himself as he looks at the mess he was making.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 21 EmptyThu 14 Oct 2010 - 6:58

Ryan goes to one of the tables in the kitchen area and sits down, thinking about the situation

Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 21 EmptyThu 14 Oct 2010 - 9:32

TK leaned against the wall and got out her cell.

"I wonder if Ryan would even want my number..."

TK rolled her eyes, she figured she was thinking about him too much and decided to text her best friend.

"Ari!! I'm back at the base right now, I made us a new comrade.This happened after we hung up. He was just about to kill me but its not his fault so he's turned on our side now, his name's Ignus. And I saw my sister Alice...Alice is alive and...hates me..."

TK teleported to her room, threw her sensu, jewelry and cell on her bed and took a long hot shower. When she got out she put on her perfume and wore a dark violet lehenga choli with lovely and beautiful designs adorning the lehenga and choli. The designs are embellished with sequins, beads and embroidery with a lovely matching dupattai. (...yeah...here)

TK then put on her jewelery, grabbed her sensu and placed her cell down in between her breast. She put on a pair of elegant silver sandals and brushed her violet hair and grinned at herself. TK then teleported back into the hallway and headed back to the kitchen. She figured she might run into the guy with the cloak there.

Last edited by Nurellia on Thu 14 Oct 2010 - 12:34; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
The Wanderer
The Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 21 EmptyThu 14 Oct 2010 - 10:27

Yia finished his 5th sandwich and cleaned up his mess. He was still tired and a little hungry but he ignored it as he went to the Hangar and sat down near the door that lead back into the base. He wanted to be here when Alloy came back.

I wonder what Dante is doing... Yia thinks to himself after a few minutes.
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 21 EmptyThu 14 Oct 2010 - 10:41

TK watched Yia leave but only smiled.

"He's so young...reminds me of the older days..."

TK went to grab an apple but paused, her appetite just wasn't there. She just stared at the wall.

"I need to talk to Kate about my "Death" and now this Samuel guy wanted me to come with him...and talk to Ken to find out what happened to his arm that day. Also I need to find out what's up with Ryan's wrist-band, and see if I can pay a visit to his Honor Guard base. Also....I need to talk to Kate about Alice....and now that my mom is alive and as a child...what the hell is going on?!"

TK started biting on the tip of her sensu and sighed, "Also...about that virus..."

Last edited by Nurellia on Thu 14 Oct 2010 - 15:29; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Wanderer
The Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 21 EmptyThu 14 Oct 2010 - 11:18

Yia's head begins to rest on his chest as his mind enters then realm of dreams.

He was back in Elementary School, looking inside his locker. He felt something behind him, turned to see a big kid standing behind him. He backed up into the lockers as the kid got closer as he did he seemed to grow even bigger. He stood over Yia as he felt like he was shrinking. The kid laughed as he grabbed Yia by his shirt and slammed him agaisnt the lockers. Yia's eyes began to fill with tears as the boy began to punch him in the stomach. Then he heard someone call out. It was Dante! Dante came up to the bully and punched him square in the face, he let go of Yia as he slid to the floor and he started to cry more. Dante continued to punch the bully until the boy ran. Dante walked up to Yia and sat next to him. Yia looked at Dante through teary eyes and he smiled at him. "You alright Kid?" He asks, his voice sounded big and tough. Yia nodded. "You've been beaten up by that guy for awhile now. He makes me sick." Dante says spitting on the floor. "If he starts picking on you again just come to me, I'll set him straight." Dante tells him.

(I'll have him wake up when someone wakes him or Alloy comes)
Back to top Go down
Day of Light
Admin
Day of Light

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 21 EmptyThu 14 Oct 2010 - 15:42

Gabrielle tilted her head to TK. She wiped the last of the tears on her face, though her ruined makeup made her look like a racoon. "Hey TK. By the looks of it, that... fan looks really tasty." She couldn't exactly bring the word up in her mind, so she had used the generalized term instead.

She sniffed lightly, hoping TK couldn't notice. She hadn't directly greeted her the first time, so she just assumed she looked well enough. Peeling the banana she was holding earlier, she gave TK a little half-smile.
Back to top Go down
http://hinaoki.weebly.com/
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 21 EmptyThu 14 Oct 2010 - 15:46

TK immediately ceased biting her sensu and her eyes flickered to Gabrielle's direction.

She remembered she had left with Jessica during the gathering, assuming Gabrielle had made her mind up on who all she wanted to talk to and raised an eyebrow, "Not a taste I fancy" TK then studied her face briefly, and sighed, "I wonder how your make-up got blurred" indicating she knew something was wrong with Gabrielle but didn't want to push anything.
Back to top Go down
Day of Light
Admin
Day of Light

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 21 EmptyThu 14 Oct 2010 - 16:09

Gabrielle shrugged and, after swallowing a large piece of banana, said, "Mike made Dante's car fly up in the air, then fall. I was in it." She didn't elaborate much--she was secretive about a lot of things, and the fact that she told Yiaraw about her phobia of planes surprised her.
Back to top Go down
http://hinaoki.weebly.com/
We Tigers
We Tigers

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 21 EmptyThu 14 Oct 2010 - 16:56

*Dante walked into the kitchen, his eyes shadowed and hair messy.
"Yo..." He said halfheartedly.
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 21 EmptyThu 14 Oct 2010 - 17:06

TK replied to Dante, "Right back atcha" then looked back at Gabrielle and teleported directly in front of her and squinted her eyes, "Say what now? None of that makes sense, sounds like you said you got in a fight with Mike and he hit you and threw the car at you and made you cry cuz you couldn't beat the shit outta him" she smiled, she knew Gabrielle wasn't telling her everything, "Look, its alright, I'm glad you let whatever you wanted to let out. I know I'm prolly not one who you'd want to confide in and I respect that, just don't underestimate me. Jessica taught me a lot while I was with her, and your make-up mess already told on you."

TK stood upright and sighed, "Glad you confided in someone about whatever really happened. Keeping everything inside all the time will kill you, you know."
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 21 EmptyThu 14 Oct 2010 - 18:23

West Group (Sooorry><)

"That is quite alright." The man replied, taking another small bite from his sandwich before replying,"May I ask what all of your names are however?"

Alloy
(We can be back now.)

Kitchen
Kate walks in at this time, giving everyone a half smile as she replied,"Hello, how is everyone?"
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

Random : The sand is rough and coarse and it gets everywhere.

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 21 EmptyThu 14 Oct 2010 - 18:27

(Finally. XD)

"Name's Emir Parkreiner Smith." He said, getting out his revolver and began to spin it with his forefinger.

Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 21 EmptyThu 14 Oct 2010 - 18:31

West Group
"Do you mind putting that away? A gun is not a toy..." The man replied, squinting his eyes at him.
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 21 EmptyThu 14 Oct 2010 - 18:51

TK side glanced at Kate and replied, "I have a lot to discuss with you Katelyn" Kate could hear the trouble in TK's voice.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 21 EmptyThu 14 Oct 2010 - 18:59

Kitchen
"I see. Well I am not busy at the moment, so we can talk right now if you'd like." Kate replied, giving TK one of her famous smiles.
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 21 EmptyThu 14 Oct 2010 - 19:10

TK grinned, walked toward her and replied, "First, I was told Death was coming for me but eh...Second, I made us a new comrade, his name is Ignus, he should be here with Alloy soon. Third, I met my dead sister Alice, she's alive and hates me now. Fourth, this guy named Samuel wants me to come with him, he reeks of bad news. Fifth, Ariel called me saying there is a young child who she thinks is my mom...Oh and I was wondering what happened to Ken? Last night I caught a glimpse of his arm looking slightly injured and today it was totally ok. Oh yeah, Ryan, Alloy and I had to fight this huge 2 storyish tall fire giant before we ran into Alice and Ignus, we had to fight Ignus too. The huge fire giant, after we defeated him told me about Death coming for me but the young girl won't it have me, which brings me back to Ariel's call. Let me know if I lost you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fragility of the Mind
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next