Imagination Dimension Realphobia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fragility of the Mind

Go down 
+7
Capricorn Hunter
Day of Light
Bestdragon3
The Wanderer
We Tigers
TSDZ_President
BloodKiaser923
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Nurellia
Nurellia

Random : I know what they say and say what they know.

Fragility of the Mind - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 20 EmptyWed 13 Oct 2010 - 22:12

TK fanned herself with her sensu, "Are you insane? As if I'd just let you kidnap me like that."
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 20 EmptyWed 13 Oct 2010 - 22:14

"...why are you interested in her?"
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 20 EmptyWed 13 Oct 2010 - 22:16

"Classified information Guard." Samuel replied, waving him off,"But it isn't kidnapping. You'd be treated rather well."
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 20 EmptyWed 13 Oct 2010 - 22:18

TK took a step back, wishing that Max could just drive off with Ignus, it'd do her some good and she could avoid an unnecessary fight. "Our definitions of " treated well" aren't the same."
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 20 EmptyWed 13 Oct 2010 - 22:19

Still walking towards her,"Oh, what is treated well for you? We probably have the same definition."
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 20 EmptyWed 13 Oct 2010 - 22:21

TK slightly fumbled with whatever was left of her shorts and took another step back, replying, "I get to do whatever I want and not take orders."
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 20 EmptyWed 13 Oct 2010 - 22:22

Ryan sighs
"Alright...alright...look...I'm curious...and I'd like an answer, if you please...what do you hope to gain from kidnapping her against her will, and do you realize the consequences?"
He says, motioning to TK
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 20 EmptyWed 13 Oct 2010 - 22:24

"So long as you're with us, I don't see why you could not." He was getting a lot closer, but made sure not to get too close before looking at Ryan,"What will we achieve? I don't know, I simply do as I'm told. The consequences however, are nothing. Now shut up." Samuel points his finger at Ryan as he felt a strong pressure at the front of his skull before passing out.
Back to top Go down
BloodKiaser923
BloodKiaser923

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 20 EmptyWed 13 Oct 2010 - 22:26

"Well, I am gonna go now pretty dull around here, guess I'll see you guys at hq then." as he started to hop in the truck and turn on the iginition. And putting the peddle to the metal tossing out a cylindrical tube that started releasing harmless red smoke.
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 20 EmptyWed 13 Oct 2010 - 22:28

TK looked at Ryan and rolled her eyes in frustration.

"I can't believe the man who killed Alevon just passed out like that."

TK brushed her hand through her hair and pointed her sensu out at Sam, "Thank you for the offer but I'll pass."

TK grinned at Max, knowing Ignus was now safe, she waited for a while before she wanted to teleport her and Ryan away, after all, she wanted Max to have a good distance away from Sam.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 20 EmptyWed 13 Oct 2010 - 22:37

Samuel just stands for a moment before saying,"Okay, bye then." Samuel then shrugs as he turns, and starts to walk away.
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 20 EmptyWed 13 Oct 2010 - 22:41

TK sighs sprints towards Ryan, then teleported with him back to the kitchen at the base. TK slapped him and yelled, "WAKE THE HELL UP!"
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 20 EmptyWed 13 Oct 2010 - 22:44

Ryan shakes his head and facepalm's his forehead, whiping his face...blinking...now looking at TK
"...Ts-inanae?"
Back to top Go down
The Wanderer
The Wanderer

Random : The Internet is a cold, cold, amazing place.

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 20 EmptyWed 13 Oct 2010 - 22:46

Yia nearly jumped out of his seat as TK and Ryan appeared he ran over to them. "What happened?" He asks TK.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 20 EmptyWed 13 Oct 2010 - 22:48

Ryan's eyes suddenly snap open, remembering the man...his eyes full of fire, he begins to reach for his wrist-pad
Back to top Go down
BloodKiaser923
BloodKiaser923

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 20 EmptyWed 13 Oct 2010 - 22:52

After getting a few miles from the group Maxim pulls the truck over getting out walking net to the back and saying to Ignus " Hey I don't mind ya staying back there for the rest of the trip but If ya want you can come up front with me." after saying that getting back in his truck and started to drive a little more easilly but still cautious during the trip.
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 20 EmptyWed 13 Oct 2010 - 22:59

TK looked at Yia and smiled, "We just left from 2 battles, but I managed to make our latest enemy into an ally, he'll be here soon, his name's Ignus. Ah then I poofed here with Ryan cuz this Samuel guy was gonna kidnap me."

TK then looked at Ryan, "What's with you and that device?" she asked, looking at his wrist-pad with a raised eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 20 EmptyWed 13 Oct 2010 - 22:59

Maxim
Ignus hops up front with Alloy,"Thanks, it was a real pain back there."
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 20 EmptyWed 13 Oct 2010 - 23:00

"...nothing..."
He says and covers it up, sitting upright, holding his head
Back to top Go down
The Wanderer
The Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 20 EmptyWed 13 Oct 2010 - 23:01

Yia looked at TK with big eyes. "Wow two battle!? We didn't even do one." He pouted before holding his hand out to Ryan to help him up.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 20 EmptyWed 13 Oct 2010 - 23:02

Ryan accepts the help and stands up, brushing himself off
"Thanks"
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 20 EmptyWed 13 Oct 2010 - 23:04

TK just stayed sitting on the floor, wondering what that wrist-pad was and wondering why Samuel wanted her to come with him and why he just left with no problems.
Back to top Go down
The Wanderer
The Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 20 EmptyWed 13 Oct 2010 - 23:05

Yia went and sat next to TK. "You okay?" He asks worried.
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 20 EmptyWed 13 Oct 2010 - 23:09

TK blinks twice and put on her fake "its ok" smile. "Yeah..." she said and got up. "I'm uh...going to walk around for a bit..." she said as she gave Yia a hug and walked off, what appeared to be limping at first.
Back to top Go down
BloodKiaser923
BloodKiaser923

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 20 EmptyWed 13 Oct 2010 - 23:09

"So, tell me more about this Samuel guy? He seems pretty powerful to blind with the wave of a hand." Asking Ignus as they are now driving out of Illinoise (think that's were Chicago is right?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fragility of the Mind
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next