Imagination Dimension Realphobia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fragility of the Mind

Go down 
+7
Capricorn Hunter
Day of Light
Bestdragon3
The Wanderer
We Tigers
TSDZ_President
BloodKiaser923
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Capricorn Hunter
Capricorn Hunter

Random : Of course I'm right

Fragility of the Mind - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 40 EmptyMon 18 Oct 2010 - 21:26

Ariel strode over to TK and hesitated. Then she looked her straight in the eyes.

"Can we talk?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.capricornhunter.tumblr.com
Nurellia
Nurellia

Random : I know what they say and say what they know.

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 40 EmptyMon 18 Oct 2010 - 21:52

TK ignored Raine and stared into Ariel's eyes. "Soon as we get into the base and...Grace...is in proper care so that we can talk in private, of course."
Back to top Go down
Capricorn Hunter
Capricorn Hunter

Random : Of course I'm right

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 40 EmptyMon 18 Oct 2010 - 21:53

Ariel looked at the ground for a moment then nodded. She didn't want to rush TK.

"Come find me," she murmured. Then she turned and walked back over to Raine.
Back to top Go down
http://www.capricornhunter.tumblr.com
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 40 EmptyMon 18 Oct 2010 - 22:22

TK nodded as she watched Ariel walk back to Raine. She held Grace firmly in her grip and sighed an unsteady sigh as she looked at the ceiling of the elevator.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 40 EmptyMon 18 Oct 2010 - 22:27

Ryan holds his hands in front of himself, looking forward...thinking...
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 40 EmptyMon 18 Oct 2010 - 22:40

Tsinanae'Kirunometzkie glanced around at everyone and closed her eyes, "Nice display of character earlier, Ryan" she said lackadaisically.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 40 EmptyMon 18 Oct 2010 - 22:45

Ryan ignores TK, still deep in thought, fiddling with his wrist-pad unconsciously
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 40 EmptyMon 18 Oct 2010 - 22:47

Tsinanae'Kirunometzkie walks over to Ryan and asks, "Mind holding Grace for me a bit? I need to stretch."
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 40 EmptyMon 18 Oct 2010 - 22:48

Unseen to everyone else due to his helmet still being on, a single drop of sweat rolls down his cheek
"Sure" he says, and gently takes her, holding her carefully
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 40 EmptyMon 18 Oct 2010 - 22:50

Tsinanae'Kirunometzkie nodded her head and quickly turned her back to him after making sure he had Grace. "Thank you" she smiled mischievously. Tsinanae'Kirunometzkie stretched as she said she would and walked over to Ariel. "Ari?" she whispered, "We can talk now if you want."
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 40 EmptyMon 18 Oct 2010 - 22:56

Ryan gently strokes Grace's hair
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 40 EmptyMon 18 Oct 2010 - 23:28

Once everyone was in the elevator, it closed as quickly made its way downward. As it hit the bottom you all heard Samantha's voice reply,"Careful, it's a bit nippy out there according to the screen."

As the door opened you all felt a wave of cold and snow hit you all as wind blew into the elevator. There appeared to be a blizzard going on at the moment, with the only sign of a building being a dark spot in the distance ahead of you all. It was roughly 15 degrees Fahrenheit out (-9 C) with 20 mph winds going. It was still bright out as the snow was blindingly bright.
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 40 EmptyMon 18 Oct 2010 - 23:41

Tsinanae'Kirunometzkie popped her sensu open and began twirling out of the elevator, causing the wind to stop blowing around them although the cold was still very much so present for she shivered the more she danced. "L-Lets hurry it up no? S-So cold..." she said as her teeth chattered.

"Oh...fighting two battles recklessly and training with Ken...I think I'm gonna pass out in this cold pretty damn fast...my legs are already numb from earlier, darn it...plus this Choli I have on...ugh..."
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

Random : The sand is rough and coarse and it gets everywhere.

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 40 EmptyTue 19 Oct 2010 - 1:17

Emir wasn't phased from the cold, after all he did live in Russia for a few years; It was just a small breeze to him.

He grinned, getting out of the Elevator and asked TK, "I can carry you if you want, otherwise you can have your legs cut off from frostbite."
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 40 EmptyTue 19 Oct 2010 - 6:51

If possible (because I don't know if it is) Ryan makes a 'bubble' so to speak, around the group in which he repels the cold
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 40 EmptyTue 19 Oct 2010 - 8:07

Ryan would be able to for awhile, but seeing as it's a consistent strong wave of cold it'll be hard to block after awhile.

-------

http://www.realphobia.com/viewtopic.forum?t=1297
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fragility of the Mind
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40