Imagination Dimension Realphobia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fragility of the Mind

Go down 
+7
Capricorn Hunter
Day of Light
Bestdragon3
The Wanderer
We Tigers
TSDZ_President
BloodKiaser923
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Nurellia
Nurellia

Random : I know what they say and say what they know.

Fragility of the Mind - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 30 EmptyFri 15 Oct 2010 - 0:25

TK's face was stern, "Then give me coordinates, I'll go myself."
Back to top Go down
Dream_Angel
Dream_Angel

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 30 EmptyFri 15 Oct 2010 - 0:26

(wow, timmmmm, :'( lol jk. it's your RP ;] )

Raine breathed a sigh of relief, maybe if she kept playing the TK card things would stay smooth. She didn't even know if TK was there. Raine just grabbed Ariel's phone though, out of her pocket, she spied an unread text message from TK. She read it to herself.

"Ari!! I'm back at the base right now, I made us a new comrade.This happened after we hung up. He was just about to kill me but its not his fault so he's turned on our side now, his name's Ignus. And I saw my sister Alice...Alice is alive and...hates me..."

She smirked, exiting from the message and she then scrolled through the contacts and dialed TK's number.

Guess I'll have to ask her bout Alice later, she thought.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 30 EmptyFri 15 Oct 2010 - 0:27

Ryan stopped smiling
"...why? ...if you're going to tell them where I am...I just can't let you compromise my location like that, Tsinanae. I've worked too long for this."
He has a very serious face
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 30 EmptyFri 15 Oct 2010 - 0:29

TK cracked up laughing, "As if I'd tell them your location! What for? To bring more shit on all of us? We got enough on our plate as it is."

TK paused as she felt a buzz and pulled her cell from her breast again, "Hello?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Dream_Angel
Dream_Angel

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 30 EmptyFri 15 Oct 2010 - 0:30

"Yo, old lady," Raine grinned, "I got someone here who knows you. Where are you? I'll portal us all up there."
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 30 EmptyFri 15 Oct 2010 - 0:31

TK winced at the thought of "someone here" "Training room" she said slowly, as if she were hoping to run off somewhere else.
Back to top Go down
BloodKiaser923
BloodKiaser923

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 30 EmptyFri 15 Oct 2010 - 0:32

Turning back to who is left and yelling to Ken "WE'll Call it a draw then!" as he fell on his butt crossing his legs sweating from the game cracking a smile "Damn just when it was getting good to gotta do that again sometime." now thinking how it would go if Ken's arm didnt cave in still cracking a smile
Back to top Go down
The Wanderer
The Wanderer

Random : The Internet is a cold, cold, amazing place.

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 30 EmptyFri 15 Oct 2010 - 0:32

Yia looked at Alloy and sat next to him his head bent down, ashamed.
Back to top Go down
Dream_Angel
Dream_Angel

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 30 EmptyFri 15 Oct 2010 - 0:33

"K, see you in.." She paused, opening a portal and having it sweep them all up into the training room. She shut the cellphone and looked at TK, a satisfied smirk on her face.

"about two seconds." She finished her sentence and waited for a reaction.
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 30 EmptyFri 15 Oct 2010 - 0:35

TK glared at Raine but as she put her cell back in her breast, she looked down at the girl with her. TK's eyes widened and she covered her mouth, shaking.
Back to top Go down
BloodKiaser923
BloodKiaser923

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 30 EmptyFri 15 Oct 2010 - 0:36

Looking at Yia "What is wrong? you did well agianst Ryan.
I know you probably didnt want Tk to interfere did you?"
Back to top Go down
The Wanderer
The Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 30 EmptyFri 15 Oct 2010 - 0:37

"I didn't want Ryan to be punished for sparring with me, I asked him to spar with me." Yia says sadly. "And you really thought I was good?" Yia asks him looking at his face.

Last edited by Banvora Ascernia on Fri 15 Oct 2010 - 0:38; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 30 EmptyFri 15 Oct 2010 - 0:38

Training Room
"TK!!!" Grace replied, jumping up and hugging TK directly,"I missed you so much!"
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 30 EmptyFri 15 Oct 2010 - 0:39

Ryan looks at TK
"Tsinanae, what's wrong...?"
He looks down at the little girl and freezes
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 30 EmptyFri 15 Oct 2010 - 0:41

TK felt her entire body go limp but she fought passing out, "Uh...uhm...?" TK was feeling very faint as she tried her best to hold the girl up steadily who she knew on sight was her mother.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 30 EmptyFri 15 Oct 2010 - 0:43

Training
Grace looks up at TK as she smiles and says,"You look just like I thought you would."
Back to top Go down
BloodKiaser923
BloodKiaser923

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 30 EmptyFri 15 Oct 2010 - 0:43

"Yeah keep it up you'll get stronger then no time though i gotta admit Ryan's flash thing was a cheap blow though. But just another thing that didnt kill ya to make you stronger even if you fail, learning from past defeats is the best way to learn then winning and not learning at all." still sitting there wiping the sweat from his brow.
Back to top Go down
The Wanderer
The Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 30 EmptyFri 15 Oct 2010 - 0:44

"Who's the little girl?" Yia asks Alloy looking at the girl.
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 30 EmptyFri 15 Oct 2010 - 0:45

TK gently lets the girl go, making sure she didn't fall for fear that TK'd end up dying on impact or something, "Huh?" TK was completely dumbfounded.
Back to top Go down
BloodKiaser923
BloodKiaser923

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 30 EmptyFri 15 Oct 2010 - 0:47

"Hmm" exclaimed Maxim as he turned to look "Beats me." shruging and fell laying on his back looking at the ceiling.
Back to top Go down
The Wanderer
The Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 30 EmptyFri 15 Oct 2010 - 0:52

Yia saw him lay down and laid down as well. Yia didn't know why he was imitating Alloy... He looked up to Alloy, a little more then a friend, more like a role-model or a older brother. He was kinda replacing Dante... Yia sighed at this thought. He wanted Dante to stay his older brother.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 30 EmptyFri 15 Oct 2010 - 0:59

"Hm? What's wrong TK?" Grace asked, a little worried.
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 30 EmptyFri 15 Oct 2010 - 1:04

"She looks harmless...is it a trick? No...Raine wouldn't do that to us...No...she doesn't look harmless...she looks, innocent."

TK cocked her head to the side and said, "Hmm...just curious...how do you know me? Also, do you know why you look so much like me?"
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 30 EmptyFri 15 Oct 2010 - 1:12

Grace shrugged as she said,"I dunno. I just woke up and you were on my mind. Then I made a lot of friends who were really nice and even gave me a whole house! But I never stopped thinking about you."
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 30 EmptyFri 15 Oct 2010 - 1:15

TK smiled and nodded, "I see...you don't remember anything at all before you woke up? Does it bother you that you think of me?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 30 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fragility of the Mind
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next