Imagination Dimension Realphobia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fragility of the Mind

Go down 
+7
Capricorn Hunter
Day of Light
Bestdragon3
The Wanderer
We Tigers
TSDZ_President
BloodKiaser923
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

Fragility of the Mind - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 22 EmptyThu 14 Oct 2010 - 19:16

Kitchen
"Mmm... Explaining things will take awhile, mind if we go elsewhere?" Kate asked.
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

Random : I know what they say and say what they know.

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 22 EmptyThu 14 Oct 2010 - 19:20

TK nodded, "Sure. Where do you have in mind?"
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 22 EmptyThu 14 Oct 2010 - 19:23

Ryan yawns and walks up to the group in the kitchen, sitting at a table

...feels...odd...being here with them...
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 22 EmptyThu 14 Oct 2010 - 19:30

TK glanced back at Ryan and smiled at him for a second before she caught herself and looked away quickly.

"I should thank him for saving my life but..."
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 22 EmptyThu 14 Oct 2010 - 19:32

Ryan smiled back, though not visible through his helmet
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 22 EmptyThu 14 Oct 2010 - 19:33

Kitchen
"Anywhere is fine, it just needs to be somewhere private." Kate replied, gazing at everyone else beneath her mask.
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 22 EmptyThu 14 Oct 2010 - 19:38

TK grabbed Kate's arms and literally yanked her out of the kitchen as she sprinted out and teleported on top of the base. "Ok, this good?" She had a wide grin on her face.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 22 EmptyThu 14 Oct 2010 - 19:40

TK
Kate giggled a little as she replied,"Yes, yes it is." Kate looked up for a moment as her hand made a few movements before she sat down, leaning against her wings,"Alright, what would you like me to answer first?"
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 22 EmptyThu 14 Oct 2010 - 19:45

TK nodded and gently, trying not to rip her outfit, sat down next to her. "I was told more than once that Death was coming for me, and then was told that this young girl wouldn't let me, and Ariel figures that this lil girl who she thinks is my mom is the one who the fire giant was referring to. What do you think about that?"
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 22 EmptyThu 14 Oct 2010 - 19:49

TK
Kate just sits there for a moment thinking before she replies,"Though I find it very unlikely that your Mother came back as a child, this girl is probably of some importance for this man to have mentioned her. As for death coming for you... Well, when you need to hurt some people to save many more, you tend to make quite a few enemies. There are quite a few who have a death wish on me as well. Now, this doesn't mean we will take this lightly, I just think you are currently strong enough so that it wont be that much of an issue. You also have many friends alongside you TK, so I'm sure you'll be fine."
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 22 EmptyThu 14 Oct 2010 - 19:51

TK grinned, "I know, thanks, but you should know that wasn't an issue, I just wanted to be able to fight it and have fun rather play cat and mouse." TK frowned then straighted up and continued, "Now, After we defeated this fire giant, we....saw Alice, she was with this guy whose on his way here named Ignus. He was under someone's control and I lost her. What do you think about all of that?"
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 22 EmptyThu 14 Oct 2010 - 19:54

TK
"Well, as sad as it may be, it is very possible that they brought your sister back to life in hopes of deterring you from fighting. Past that I couldn't tell you... I just hope that it isn't actually her..." Kate thought for a moment about the group they were facing, and how far they would go if they were willing to dig up the dead... This ruffled her feathers slightly.
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 22 EmptyThu 14 Oct 2010 - 19:58

TK yawned, "I love Alice but I don't know her, sister or not, I just know she is my sister. Ariel is closer to me than Alice in that regard."

TK popped her sensu open and fanned herself, "After Ignus joined us, this guy Samuel showed up. He wanted to take me with him...Do you know who he is? I was told he could kill people by just looking at them. He blinded Ryan without touching him and even knocked him out...Weird thing is, he didn't fight us. He initially came to kill Ignus but when he ran into me his motif changed..."
Back to top Go down
BloodKiaser923
BloodKiaser923

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 22 EmptyThu 14 Oct 2010 - 20:01

Maxim's truck starts to descend into the hanger when it reaches the hanger floor drives it up near the entrance to the base. "Well we're here Ignus, everyones probably in the kitchen." Getting out of the truck and telling Ignus were it is located.

Seeing Yia walks over and lightly taps on his head "Heelllloooo in there." as he got down to sit beside him.
Back to top Go down
The Wanderer
The Wanderer

Random : The Internet is a cold, cold, amazing place.

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 22 EmptyThu 14 Oct 2010 - 20:03

Yia jolted awake and looked around then saw Alloy and smiled a big smile. "Alloy!" He says happily. "Your back!" Yia seemed much more happy with him around.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 22 EmptyThu 14 Oct 2010 - 20:04

TK
"Mmm... Yes, I know him... He is quite a powerful Alpha who used to work in the base in New York, but something happened and he just... Disappeared... He was powerful in the sense that no one knew what his powers were, as one of his blocks that. Mike of course did not enjoy this..." Kate paused for a moment as she got off her wings and sat cross legged instead, and wrapped her body with her wings,"But I will tell you that he is dangerous, and very unstable... Though I have never seen him kill anyone, I know that he has the potential to, and that whatever that base told him made him use that potential to further their goals..."

Ignus
"Alright, thanks Alloy. I guess I'll just uh... Take a look around." Ignus replied, looking around the base in wonder.
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 22 EmptyThu 14 Oct 2010 - 20:06

TK said, "But what the heck does he want with me? He actually said, 'We sort of need you for our plans' but that's it, and that he was doing what he was told in trying to get me to go with him."
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 22 EmptyThu 14 Oct 2010 - 20:12

TK
"That I don't know... But I'll look into it for you TK." Kate replies, starting to smile before she shakes her head slightly, and pulls off her helmet,"Sorry, it was just a little uncomfortable..." She put her helmet down on the ground as she shook her hair out, wiping some of the sweat out as she continued,"So, anything else?"
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 22 EmptyThu 14 Oct 2010 - 20:14

TK took her chance and dropped her sensu, teleporting behind Kate in an instant and played in her hair. "Uh huh, there was this thing I was wondering about Ken. Yesterday I caught a glimpse of his arm, it looked injured a little but today he looked ok. He was with you so I was wondering what happened?"
Back to top Go down
Day of Light
Admin
Day of Light

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 22 EmptyThu 14 Oct 2010 - 20:14

Gabrielle was dumbstruck how easily TK could read through her disguise. she guessed she really shouldn't underestimate her--she really liked TK, but she felt like the little sister she seemed like to her ten years ago was now a really smart big sister now.

She was probably better off than she was, she knew. Gabrielle thought that she was nodding bleakly at Kate when suddenly she found herself in the kitchen with Dante, alone, as TK had disappeared in the blink of an eye. "Alright, I'll see--"

Her mouth turned into a perfectly straight line. "Never mind." She put her half-raised hand down. "Hey Dante. did the car get fixed, or anything? I mean, I'm sure a fall like that would... get some paint chipped off, to say the least."
Back to top Go down
http://hinaoki.weebly.com/
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 22 EmptyThu 14 Oct 2010 - 20:19

TK
Kate put her hand down as she let TK play with her hair, even leaning back slightly so she could get better access to her hair,"Mmm... All I'll say is that both of us had our spots to protect as well. If you want to know about his arm however, you'll have to ask yourself. As far as I know, he's still in the training room exercising."
Back to top Go down
Dream_Angel
Dream_Angel

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 22 EmptyThu 14 Oct 2010 - 20:20

Raine didn't know if she should give out her name but she just said her first name, not wanting to take any chances.

"I'm Raine, may we know your name?" She asked the man.
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 22 EmptyThu 14 Oct 2010 - 20:21

TK said, "Mmmmmkay then." She was still playing with Kate's hair, and started combing it with her fingers. "Say, do you really keep that hot helmet on all day? Even when we aren't around?"
Back to top Go down
BloodKiaser923
BloodKiaser923

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 22 EmptyThu 14 Oct 2010 - 20:26

"Yep" Maxim chuckles "Man you wouldnt believe the day I had."

Letting out a drawn out sigh "First the fire giant and El was in Chicago the walking bon fire ruined a pair of my pants..." as he went on telling of the fighting that went on during the day.
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

Random : The sand is rough and coarse and it gets everywhere.

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 22 EmptyThu 14 Oct 2010 - 20:26

"Sorry, a bad habit of mine." Emir said sheepishly, spinning it back to his holster.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fragility of the Mind
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next