Imagination Dimension Realphobia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fragility of the Mind

Go down 
+7
Capricorn Hunter
Day of Light
Bestdragon3
The Wanderer
We Tigers
TSDZ_President
BloodKiaser923
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

Random : The sand is rough and coarse and it gets everywhere.

Fragility of the Mind - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 12 EmptyMon 11 Oct 2010 - 21:03

"Good luck on your bathroom." Emir said, as he began to eat.
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

Random : I know what they say and say what they know.

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 12 EmptyMon 11 Oct 2010 - 21:03

TK shot her arm out, calling her ringblade to her. It started spinning her ringblade, the air circulated around it, causing a shrill and she aimed it at Ryan's throat, fury in her eyes, "I said shut up..."
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 12 EmptyMon 11 Oct 2010 - 21:04

West Group
"Why yes, down the hall to your right." The man replied, nodding at her.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 12 EmptyMon 11 Oct 2010 - 21:05

"Fact of the matter is..."
Ryan says, and begins to smile

"...that he deserved to die."
Back to top Go down
Dream_Angel
Dream_Angel

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 12 EmptyMon 11 Oct 2010 - 21:05

"Oh, it's quite alright to tell us about it." Raine tryed to pick her words carefully. Being on the streets for a few years taught her to keep her mouth shut on certain topics.

"It's not everyday you see a little girl make things happen like the Sorcerer and Mickey Mouse." She smirked.

"It would be cool though," another comment.
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 12 EmptyMon 11 Oct 2010 - 21:07

TK glared at him and sighed. She teleported off of him and dropped her ringblade, falling to her knees and sobbing bitterly.
Back to top Go down
Capricorn Hunter
Capricorn Hunter

Random : Of course I'm right

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 12 EmptyMon 11 Oct 2010 - 21:07

(Lol sissy, Sorcerer and Mickey Mouse XD)

Ariel smiled and thanked the man before leaving. She walked for a bit and found the bathroom, shutting the door and locking it. Then she pulled out her cell phone and dialed TK's number.

'Pick up, TK... Pick up.'
Back to top Go down
http://www.capricornhunter.tumblr.com
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 12 EmptyMon 11 Oct 2010 - 21:09

Ryan inhales deeply, closing his eyes, exhaling
He opens his eyes, looking over at TK...he walks on his knees over to her, about 2 feet away, leaning a little closer
"Tsinanae...you are your own person...don't let his death weigh you down..."
he says in a low, calming voice
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 12 EmptyMon 11 Oct 2010 - 21:09

West Group
"Oh this?" Grace said, lifting Raine's fork with her mind,"Yeah I've had it for a long time, but I can only use when he says I can." Grace pointed towards the man as he nodded his head.

"That is correct. She is a wonderful little girl who always does as she's told." the man replied, patting her on the head, earning a smile from her.
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 12 EmptyMon 11 Oct 2010 - 21:10

TK ignored Ryan and felt a slight buzz in her shorts pocket, well, what remained of her shorts anyway. She pulled it out and cleared her throat, wiping her face clean. "TK here" she replied as causally as she could, not even thinking to look at who was calling.
Back to top Go down
Capricorn Hunter
Capricorn Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 12 EmptyMon 11 Oct 2010 - 21:11

Ariel grinned, glad that her friend picked up.

"TK, it's me, Ariel," she greeted, not bothering with pleasantries. "I need to talk to you. I think I found something huge."
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 12 EmptyMon 11 Oct 2010 - 21:12

Ryan sits back on his knees

...if only she knew...
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 12 EmptyMon 11 Oct 2010 - 21:13

TK's face lightened up at the sound of her best friend's voice, "Ari!!! I'm all ears, its better than this shit I just went through I bet. Talk to me."
Back to top Go down
BloodKiaser923
BloodKiaser923

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 12 EmptyMon 11 Oct 2010 - 21:14

"Alright I had about enough from you! said Maxim exited his truck "What gives you the right to mess with this her emotions like that, if any thing Avelon isnt the creep its you Ryan." with a very aggressive facial expression viens popping out of his forehead.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 12 EmptyMon 11 Oct 2010 - 21:15

(LOL)

Ryan looks at him and raises his eyebrows
"What I say is all the truth..."
he whispers, but so Maxim can hear

"...in all honesty...I don't want to hurt her...I want to help her move on...even if it means hating me..."
Back to top Go down
Capricorn Hunter
Capricorn Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 12 EmptyMon 11 Oct 2010 - 21:15

"Alright. You remember the Woman, right? Of course you would remember..." she paused. "Do you remember what happened to her ten years ago? Because after we left when we defeated her, I don't remember doing anything with her body. I think something happened."
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 12 EmptyMon 11 Oct 2010 - 21:19

TK jumped to her feet yelling, "WHAT???" She paused, and started pacing, "Sorry...um...I remember killing her...I thought...I thought I did...I felt her bones crush...I saw the life leave her eyes...I...Ariel what are you talking about?! What's going on?!" TK's voice was clearly shaky in fear.
Back to top Go down
Dream_Angel
Dream_Angel

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 12 EmptyMon 11 Oct 2010 - 21:21

Raine grinned suddenly, overtaken by childish joy. She liked seeing her fork suspended in the air for some reason.

"That's really cool, my parents would've probably shit bricks if they saw me do stuff like that. Oops, pardon my french." Raine laughed, hoping her swearing wouldn't offend the two.
Back to top Go down
Capricorn Hunter
Capricorn Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 12 EmptyMon 11 Oct 2010 - 21:22

Ariel swallowed hard. She didn't want to do this but she had to. Maybe TK learned something as well.

"TK... You remember her eyes right? Those piercing, emerald eyes..." Ariel trailed off, remembering how they bore into her very soul. She shook her head and continued. "Well...there's this little girl that we found in Colorado. She has the exact same eye colour... And her hair is the same colour as yours," she said quietly.

"I don't know anyone with naturally purple hair, and no 8 year old would be allowed to dye it that colour..." she finished.
Back to top Go down
BloodKiaser923
BloodKiaser923

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 12 EmptyMon 11 Oct 2010 - 21:23

"That is no excuse to make her feel the way she is now there are other ways that are less hurtful then the way your doing that." Whispering back still angry "You dont have the slightless clue about women do you?
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 12 EmptyMon 11 Oct 2010 - 21:24

Ryan sighs
"...that's me..."
he turns his head a little

"...that's always been me..."
he turns back

"...alright...then what SHOULD I do?"
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

Random : The sand is rough and coarse and it gets everywhere.

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 12 EmptyMon 11 Oct 2010 - 21:24

Emir gave a sigh of relief, already finishing his plate.

"What? This?: C'est vraiment cool, mes parents ont probablement shit bricks si ils m'ont vu faire des trucs comme ça. Oups, pardon mon français." Emir said, in a rough accent, then took a deep breath after he said it. "Sorry, my French isn't so good these days."
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 12 EmptyMon 11 Oct 2010 - 21:25

TK whispered, "Don't tell me....my mother is alive as some CHILD?!" TK's voice cracked at the mention of her "mother", tears streamed down her face, "Ari..." she whispered through tears, clearly heard in her voice, "Ari what the hell is going on??"
Back to top Go down
Dream_Angel
Dream_Angel

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 12 EmptyMon 11 Oct 2010 - 21:29

Raine smirked, directing her words to Emir. She wouldn't use his name, cautious as to not give any unneeded information to the odd pair near them.

"Watch your words, slick, your sarcasm will get you no where with me." She smiled, him speaking french a few moments ago not appreciated. She hated the sound of it, even though she knew how to speak it, though not fluently. Jon had taught her up to grade 11 level french and now that he was dead she hated knowing it.

It just brought back bad memories. Raine had to slightly shake her head to clear her thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Capricorn Hunter
Capricorn Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 12 EmptyMon 11 Oct 2010 - 21:30

Ariel's heart broke to hear her friend in such a state. She could almost see the tears streaming down her face.

"I...I don't know TK..." she managed to say. "I just...she has powers. Powers that could be dangerous. I think she's a pyschokinetic. She can move so many things with her mind, and there are no side effects! She did it almost effortlessly!" Ariel put the phone away from her ear and listened to make sure no one was outside. She continued.

"Something isn't right, TK... That is something that I do know."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fragility of the Mind
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next