Imagination Dimension Realphobia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Post UnHonorable War

Go down 
+5
YongYoKyo
The Wanderer
Day of Light
CaR_HoPPeR
TSDZ_President
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
The Wanderer
The Wanderer

Random : The Internet is a cold, cold, amazing place.

Post UnHonorable War - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 2 EmptyTue 25 May 2010 - 22:38

Saul quietly and swiftly returns to the group using the same route he came
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 2 EmptyTue 25 May 2010 - 22:45

Alevon pats TK's shoulder as he walks past her...

...Alevon enters his room and is relieved to find his things sitting on his bed...he puts on his vest and sighs, feeling the texture of the material on it
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

Random : I know what they say and say what they know.

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 2 EmptyTue 25 May 2010 - 22:55

TK whispers to Emir, "Let me know when you want to talk..." then she walked to her and Alevon's room. When she entered she closed the door but didn't lock it and said, "Ahh...your stuff?"
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 2 EmptyTue 25 May 2010 - 23:06

"Yeah..." Alevon says, looking at it with relief
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 2 EmptyTue 25 May 2010 - 23:13

Both of you then hear the sound of large footsteps coming down the hallway. If you were to look you would see an incredibly large man who fills up most of the hallway. He is currently wearing a white shirt, with a suit tucked under his arm. His head was clean shaven, much like his face. His eyes were kind though, and full of intellect.

As he comes up to your guys room he looks down at you two and replies in a kind voice,"I apologize if I happen to have woken you up. I am just in a bit of a hurry and well, my size denies me quite steps." the man chuckles at this as he stands there.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 2 EmptyTue 25 May 2010 - 23:15

Alevon looks at the man with a small amount of confusion
"...no, you didn't wake us.......was there something you wanted?"
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 2 EmptyTue 25 May 2010 - 23:17

"Not unless you happen to be friends of one I am aiding in resurrecting from the dead." the man replies once again with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 2 EmptyTue 25 May 2010 - 23:19

TK raises an eyebrow, "Josh?!"
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 2 EmptyTue 25 May 2010 - 23:21

"Why yes! So you are the friends that Kate mentioned. Would you care to join us?" the man asked.
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 2 EmptyTue 25 May 2010 - 23:22

TK replied, "YES!" her smile is bright and she looked back at Alevon for his reply.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 2 EmptyTue 25 May 2010 - 23:24

Alevon closes his eyes and smiles at TK's reaction
"...shall we be going, then?"
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 2 EmptyTue 25 May 2010 - 23:26

"That we shall." he nods as he moves them aside so he could walk in front,"Anyway, I did not properly introduce myself. My name is Kenneth Ventur, it is a pleasure to meet you both."
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 2 EmptyTue 25 May 2010 - 23:29

TK jumped and put her rod down on the bed next to Alevon ran back to the man with a huge grin on her face and said, "Hi, my name is Tsinanae’Kirunometzkie Shinou, TK Shinou for short. It is a pleasure to meet you Mr. Ventur".
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 2 EmptyTue 25 May 2010 - 23:29

"...pleasure to meet you too Kenneth, my name is Alevon"
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 2 EmptyTue 25 May 2010 - 23:30

"Please, Mr. Ventur is what my students call me. Until that point you may simply call me Ken." Ken replies, turning his head to give both of them a smile.
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 2 EmptyTue 25 May 2010 - 23:32

TK replies, "Ah...k...Mr. Ken then" still smiling.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 2 EmptyTue 25 May 2010 - 23:33

"...then you may call me Mr. Drey"
Alevon says with a smile

...is this guy serious? we just met and he's already being picky about names? -sigh-
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 2 EmptyTue 25 May 2010 - 23:37

(Alevon won't be so sad anymore...thank goodness...)

TK was still grinning.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 2 EmptyTue 25 May 2010 - 23:39

...heck...with Josh brought back, how will I be able to help Emir? Josh is likely to go at his throat, plus from what I've heard about Josh's threats...

Alevon touches the handle of the sword on his back

...I may have to kill him myself...pity...
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 2 EmptyTue 25 May 2010 - 23:42

TK looks at Alevon and hugs him, "Oh isn't this great?! Now with Josh back you won't be so sad...I feel so bad when you're torn up like that...I..." she shakes her head and smiles again, "I can't wait to see you happy that Josh is alive, then you won't blame yourself anymore!"
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 2 EmptyTue 25 May 2010 - 23:44

Alevon leans his head on her and hugs her back

...yeah...I'm happy that he's being brought back...but...if he pulls anything...if he hurts anyone...
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 2 EmptyTue 25 May 2010 - 23:48

The 3 of them finally make it to a small room, where Kate and another man where already standing. The room had many scented candles in it, as well as a bowl of blood in the center of the room.

"Ken, I'm glad that you arrived. I see that you met these two." Kate replied with a forced smile.

"Indeed I have Kate. So are the preparations set?" Ken asked the other man.

"Yes..." the man nervously sits next to the bowl of blood in the lotus flower position. Kate and Ken each stood behind him near his shoulders.

"The process will be rather gruesome... I don't think the children should watch..." Kate replied, directing the statement at Ken.

"Aah, but according to what you've told me they have already been within a Pit. Besides, this will be a great learning experience for them." Ken replied, placing his hand upon the mans right shoulder, Kate's at his left.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 2 EmptyTue 25 May 2010 - 23:51

Alevon puts his hands on TK's shoulders, in case it gets too gruesome for her to watch, he can pull her away
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 2 EmptyTue 25 May 2010 - 23:51

"Oh..." TK quickly turns around and buries her face in Alevon's chest. "Blood..." she whispered.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 2 EmptyTue 25 May 2010 - 23:52

Alevon holds the back of her head with his right hand, and puts his left hand on her back

...he strokes her hair
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Post UnHonorable War
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next