Imagination Dimension Realphobia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Post UnHonorable War

Go down 
+5
YongYoKyo
The Wanderer
Day of Light
CaR_HoPPeR
TSDZ_President
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Nurellia
Nurellia

Random : I know what they say and say what they know.

Post UnHonorable War - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 21 EmptyTue 1 Jun 2010 - 23:48

TK gently strokes Alevon's cheek and glances at Josh, then back at Kate. "I'm here for him Kate, thats that, don't think you have his future figured out just because of his dreams and his powers."

Last edited by Nurellia on Tue 1 Jun 2010 - 23:49; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 21 EmptyTue 1 Jun 2010 - 23:48

"I suppose the Earth is just a terrible place." Kate replied, now looking at Alevon.
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 21 EmptyTue 1 Jun 2010 - 23:50

TK teleported directly in front of Kate, "Stop it!" she sneered.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 21 EmptyTue 1 Jun 2010 - 23:51

"F*ck you." Alevon simply says to Kate...
Alevon lightly puts his hand on the side of TK's face for a moment, meeting her gaze....
...he then turns his back to them

EDIT

Last edited by TSDZ_President on Tue 1 Jun 2010 - 23:53; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 21 EmptyTue 1 Jun 2010 - 23:52

Kate looks away as she helps Josh's puddle out of the room before closing and locking the door,"You'd better leave. He's got about 4 hours..."
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

Random : With time all things change and all people change. Nothing is constant.

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 21 EmptyTue 1 Jun 2010 - 23:52

the liquid now has shoulders rising out of it and arms coming out trying to pull itself up as it seems to be screaming in pain.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 21 EmptyTue 1 Jun 2010 - 23:54

EDITED LAST POST

Alevon turns back around and shrugs with closed eyes
"...oh...I don't know...it's a cruel world, right? Why should I help him? He DID endanger MY life, after all..."
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 21 EmptyTue 1 Jun 2010 - 23:56

"I suppose so. Josh if you can hear me, you will be going back into the pod, as it appears someone here has no care for human life."
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

Random : With time all things change and all people change. Nothing is constant.

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 21 EmptyTue 1 Jun 2010 - 23:57

(uh... if you don't recall he also saved your life from guaranteed heart attack death as well... no one else was doing anything that could have saved you Razz)

A loud splash noise is heard outside the room... (Josh just feel back into the puddle and proceeded to run for it)
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 21 EmptyTue 1 Jun 2010 - 23:59

"Well, seems some more blood will be on your hands Alevon. Because of your selfishness he may kill some more innocents. But what do you care, the world is terrible."
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 21 EmptyWed 2 Jun 2010 - 0:00

Alevon sighs
"...typical..."
Alevon opens his eyes and looks at Kate, hatred gone

"...do you understand what just happend? ...does this situation remind you of something? I tried teaching you a lesson similar to how you taught Josh a lesson, except YOUR lesson ended up ultimately getting him killed."

(TK saved him, not you)
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 21 EmptyWed 2 Jun 2010 - 0:00

TK points her rod at Kate's neck. "Shut the hell up! He's not a monster!"
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

(uh... he aint killing anyone at this point he is still sane... just running for his life for now...)
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 21 EmptyWed 2 Jun 2010 - 0:03

"I will call him what I want. For the time being he has not helped in stopping my suspicions. Now go catch Josh before his disease heightens and he kills someone. I have other matters to attend to." Kate then begins to walk away from the group.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 21 EmptyWed 2 Jun 2010 - 0:04

"...WITCH..." Alevon mutters under his breath

...he runs after Josh
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 21 EmptyWed 2 Jun 2010 - 0:04

"Bitch..." TK mumbled and immediately teleported in front of Josh and grabbed him by his neck. "Be your ass still."
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 21 EmptyWed 2 Jun 2010 - 0:05

Alevon runs up behind TK, ready to act if neccessary
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 21 EmptyWed 2 Jun 2010 - 0:09

Josh is currently pulling himself together while hiding in a closet in the base... if you passed it you would hear him in pain screaming but it seems muffled.

TK sees a body of water in front of her organs begining to form and blood flowing through it mixed with the water his neck is still half-formed bone and tendon. he has no eye's yet but his skull is starting to take form as well as his brain.

(if you still grab his neck there are consequences at this point... I assumed you didn't grab it)
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 21 EmptyWed 2 Jun 2010 - 0:10

TK lets him go and tries to remain calm. "Josh...we need to get you moving..."
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 21 EmptyWed 2 Jun 2010 - 0:13

Alevon stands guard
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 21 EmptyWed 2 Jun 2010 - 0:13

the half formed body is screaming... TK would notice that the hand she used to grab him with has gone completely numb... but feeling is painfully returning. (the liquid is far colder than ice)... Josh's body is forming slowly you can now see a formed rib-cage and spine as well as skull... his muscle and tendons have begun to form as well...
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 21 EmptyWed 2 Jun 2010 - 0:15

TK falls to the ground holding her right hand, fighting the pain and refusing to scream. "Damn...." she whispered as tears rolled down her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 21 EmptyWed 2 Jun 2010 - 0:16

Josh's muslce is still forming among the screams you may hear something that sounded a bit like 'I'm sorry'....
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 21 EmptyWed 2 Jun 2010 - 0:18

Alevon grabs TK immediately and crouches behind her, holding her
"...are you alright?"
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 21 EmptyWed 2 Jun 2010 - 0:19

Josh's eyes begin to form as well as skin that begins to encroach around his him forming inward from his arms, legs, and head slowly covering his body.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

Post UnHonorable War
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next