Imagination Dimension Realphobia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Post UnHonorable War

Go down 
+3
Zentaku
Bestdragon3
TSDZ_President
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

Post UnHonorable War Empty
PostSubject: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War EmptyMon 7 Jun 2010 - 17:48

Alevon raises an eyebrow
"...oh reaaally now? Huh...I guess after our business is done, perhaps you and I could come to a deal of sorts"

Alevon smiles maniacally
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War EmptyMon 7 Jun 2010 - 17:50

"I would be happy to." The man simply replied, storing the bed in a closet as he turns back to the group and replies,"So, are we ready to go?"
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War EmptyMon 7 Jun 2010 - 17:51

Alevon walks on
"...indeed."
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

Random : With time all things change and all people change. Nothing is constant.

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War EmptyMon 7 Jun 2010 - 17:51

Josh's right arm twitches a bit, "..."
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War EmptyMon 7 Jun 2010 - 17:52

The man puts his palm on the wall at the end of the hallway, the elevator opening up as he walks in.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War EmptyMon 7 Jun 2010 - 17:52

Alevon walks in and stands beside the man

"...so tell me...how does the enhancement proccess work? I'm simply ITCHING to know"
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

Random : With time all things change and all people change. Nothing is constant.

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War EmptyMon 7 Jun 2010 - 17:53

Josh walks in still carrying TK in her ice body and Josh in his own his face still visible. "..."
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War EmptyMon 7 Jun 2010 - 17:55

"I bet you are. The process is dependent upon what we are changing about the individual, but more often then not it merely takes a shot to the arm. Then within a few days the process is complete. Though of course there are always some... Negatives..."
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War EmptyMon 7 Jun 2010 - 17:56

Josh asks, "Negatives like what?... and what improvements might it make exactly?"
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War EmptyMon 7 Jun 2010 - 17:56

"...aww...I was hoping it'd be more...interesting....ohhhh welll..."
Alevon closes his eyes and smiles
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War EmptyMon 7 Jun 2010 - 18:01

"Usually death, but we've had a few people lose legs and arms. Some people even lost internal organs through the process. But the positives highly outweigh the negatives in some cases. We've been able to recreate nearly every Alpha based ability known thus far. It's quite amazing, really.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War EmptyMon 7 Jun 2010 - 18:02

"Interesting..."
Alevon says, scratching his chin

"...I assume that the person under the sheet was a failed one, mmm?"
Alevon smiles at the man
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War EmptyMon 7 Jun 2010 - 18:03

Josh closes his eyes, "hmm... I don't suppose you would be using anything nearly as good as the original thing that made the Alphas though I heard that was lost."
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War EmptyMon 7 Jun 2010 - 18:08

"Lost? Boy I think your speaking of- " The man pauses, grinning slightly,"The Perfect Element... Which has been lost. But of course it is not needed to make an Alpha."
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War EmptyMon 7 Jun 2010 - 18:09

"...I'm not entirely sure what you're talking about, but I think HE was reffering to the very first...the one that made the first Alpha."

...Josh, you fool...if only you'd kept quiet...we may all be dead now...
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War EmptyMon 7 Jun 2010 - 18:12

Josh notes to himself, "Hmmm so the perfect element is what that is called... indeed but everything since has just been an imitation right?"
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War EmptyMon 7 Jun 2010 - 18:13

...SHUT. UP. JOSH!!!
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War EmptyMon 7 Jun 2010 - 18:15

"Mmm, yes..." The man simply replied as the elevator went down.

How would this boy know of imitations? I'll have to watch these children closely... Maybe they were one of the children who... No... Improbable...
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War EmptyMon 7 Jun 2010 - 18:16

"...you mentioned this 'Perfect Element'..."

Alevon licks his lips

"...sounds...perfect..."

he smiles

"...how may I get my hands on that one? As I said, I have a handsome amount of money"
Alevon pats his pocket
Back to top Go down
The Wanderer
The Wanderer

Random : The Internet is a cold, cold, amazing place.

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War EmptyMon 7 Jun 2010 - 18:17

Saul stares at the man with his now cold green eyes.
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War EmptyMon 7 Jun 2010 - 18:18

Josh smirks, "So your enhancements are just an imitation of that to try to make people alphas... so does that mean that this perfect element doesn't exist anymore? that would be too bad..."
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War EmptyMon 7 Jun 2010 - 18:19

Alevon frowns
"..aww...say it isn't so..."
He scowls and pinches the bridge of his nose
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War EmptyMon 7 Jun 2010 - 18:20

"Sorry, but the Perfect Element currently does not exist."

The elevator hit the bottom, opening on all sides to the same set up as last time. The man went down one of the hallways and placed his hand on the wall, a door opening up as he walked inside and replied,"This is where they meet. We shall wait in here for them."
Back to top Go down
The Wanderer
The Wanderer

Random : The Internet is a cold, cold, amazing place.

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War EmptyMon 7 Jun 2010 - 18:21

Before Josh can go inside Saul grabs his shoulder. "Wait."
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War EmptyMon 7 Jun 2010 - 18:22

Alevon beats the wall with his fist, signaling Mike
"No! ...I MUST become an ALPHA! ...money and toys simply do not cut it! ....I desire...power..."

Alevon sighs and enters the room, leaning against the wall, with a spoiled brat look on his face
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War Empty

Back to top Go down

Post UnHonorable War
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next