Imagination Dimension Realphobia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Post UnHonorable War

Go down 
+3
TSDZ_President
Day of Light
Nurellia
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Nurellia
Nurellia

Random : I know what they say and say what they know.

Post UnHonorable War Empty
PostSubject: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War EmptyMon 10 May 2010 - 21:38

TK smiles and snatches her hand away nervously "Sorry...sorry" she said. She meets Alevon's eyes and says, "Pleasure...oh and, no need to say 'miss'...that is too much respect for someone like me" she laughs and folds her hands behind her head.
Back to top Go down
Day of Light
Admin
Day of Light

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War EmptyMon 10 May 2010 - 21:40

Gabrielle looked ready to chug the whole bottle down, so that was what she tried. She snatched the Vodka from Emir's hand and tilted it at her mouth. She took three gulps before she squinted and had her cheeks turn red.

"I shall not admit defeat!" she cried out in desperation. She took two gulps before she couldn't hold it in any longer, though, and pushed the bottle back at Emir. "I'm going to contemplate my situation here..." She turned around to face the van's trunk, where she crawled into.
Back to top Go down
http://hinaoki.weebly.com/
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War EmptyMon 10 May 2010 - 21:41

"Sorry? For what?" Alevon smiles at her nervousness
"...and certainly not, you deserve far more respect than you give yourself credit for"

Alevon faces forward, and mimics TK with his hands behind his head
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

Random : With time all things change and all people change. Nothing is constant.

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War EmptyMon 10 May 2010 - 21:41

Josh winces for a moment as a very tiny piece of ice forms just above Emir's head after his last comment and falls on it. (seriously like think pebble size)
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

Random : The sand is rough and coarse and it gets everywhere.

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War EmptyMon 10 May 2010 - 21:43

"And josh, don't try to give me a coma with a boulder-sized slab of ice....." still swishing the vodka.
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War EmptyMon 10 May 2010 - 21:43

"Sorry for snatching" she replied.

TK looks at the sky "Ahh, maybe. Here's another thing, I don't know what will happen when I defeat that woman, what good will I be after that?" She frowned.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War EmptyMon 10 May 2010 - 21:47

"What good?" Alevon questions her, his face drops the smile
"TK, you don't need powers to be happy...you just need look at the positives..."
Alevon goes back to smiling and looks up
"...even when the world is crashing down on your shoulders...there are still so many things to be happy about"

"Oh, and don't be sorry about the 'snatching', I hadn't realized that I didn't let go...so I'm sorry if I made you feel uncomfortable..."

Alevon looks down, smiling no longer

Last edited by TSDZ_President on Mon 10 May 2010 - 21:54; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

Random : With time all things change and all people change. Nothing is constant.

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War EmptyMon 10 May 2010 - 21:49

Josh is still slumped over unconscious (yeah he did that unconsciously Razz)
Back to top Go down
Ta]R[SoNiS
Ta]R[SoNiS

Random : The beatings will continue until morale improves!

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War EmptyMon 10 May 2010 - 21:55

"How far you got?" The driver clone asked.
"You know how far I am." Miguel replied. The driver was doing a somewhat decent job shadowing the van. Miguel watched his uncle shadow a lot, it was full of changing lanes and exiting off the highway. Of course, he was nowhere as good as his uncle, and had to mostly stay on the highway a few cars behind the van to make sure it wouldn't get lost. A GPS would have helped.

Miguel began attaching the weapons to the arms and consoles. 2 30 caliber machine guns... which by the way the design is laid out will only have enough space for 2 minutes of continuous fire, a few rockets, a flamethrower and a plasma cannon he couldn't use because he didn't have a 'heat sync'. Well, he had one, formerly two, before he threw the other one at the Honor guards. Choosing between a powerful weapon or a nuclear or something like that jetpack, he chose the jetpack.

How is this going to fit me?
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War EmptyMon 10 May 2010 - 21:56

TK shrugs and replies "Maybe, maybe..." she looks down at her hands then back at Alevon. "I wonder...will Ty-...I mean Matt leave-" she tried to keep her cool and sighed, "will he leave us for good?" She asked, this time with a fake smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War EmptyMon 10 May 2010 - 21:58

Alevon blankly states
"Yes."
he then twitches a little, it is un-noticable
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War EmptyMon 10 May 2010 - 22:01

TK's fake smile fades away and her eyes become lifeless again. "Oh..." she replied.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War EmptyMon 10 May 2010 - 22:03

Alevon looks a little solemn...
"TK...look..."
He begins to state just before he is struck with a violent seizure for but a moment...
his body goes limp in mid-air, but he catches himself quickly
"...TK, perhaps we should go back in..."
he starts breathing heavily, clutching his chest
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War EmptyMon 10 May 2010 - 22:07

TK runs to his side and presses on his chest. Her heart races for she knows not what to do. "Alevon, hang on!" she yelled as she dragged him back inside of the vehicle. Her vision becomes blurry again and she ducks while maneuvering him on her back. "Up we go!" she said through panting and opens the door. She jumps inside and lands on her knees and coughs.

TK looks back at Alevon with weary in her eyes "You...ok?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War EmptyMon 10 May 2010 - 22:09

Alevon lets out a slight sound of pain just as he starts to pass out, time resumes as it was...
his body nearly failing from the over-use of his powers...
(the walk took alot of energy, and he knew it)
Back to top Go down
Day of Light
Admin
Day of Light

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War EmptyMon 10 May 2010 - 22:16

"Did somebody get hurt?" Gabrielle asked them with utmost concern. She looked at TK with difficulty. "Did something happen?"
Back to top Go down
http://hinaoki.weebly.com/
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War EmptyMon 10 May 2010 - 22:18

Alevon mumbles/whispers: ".......if I could make you happy........if only for a moment..........I........" He passes out and rolls to the back of the car, limp
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War EmptyMon 10 May 2010 - 22:21

TK heart speeds up and she stares at Gabrielle, "I...I didn't..." she looks at Alevon again and runs to him, pulling him up in the seat and lays him down. She sat on the floor next to him and whispers "Idiot...don't be so recklass...."
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War EmptyMon 10 May 2010 - 22:22

a tear comes to Alevon's eye and rolls off his face...
(yes, he is genuinly passed out...)
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War EmptyMon 10 May 2010 - 22:27

TK traces his tear with her fingertip and whispers again "Rest now..." she refuses to look at the others knowing her own selfishness was the cause of his current situation and she is filled with guilt.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War EmptyMon 10 May 2010 - 22:29

Alevon's hand limply raises and places itself on her cheek as if to say 'not your fault' ...and limply falls back down...he rolls over slightly, as he appears to be in a normal sleep now
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War EmptyMon 10 May 2010 - 22:37

TK tries her best not to cry and she shivers a little. Her dizziness did not get any better but she ignores it. "Alevon...I can't allow you to be so-" she pauses and swallows her words. Her eyes observes his face closely and sighs in relief that he seems to be sleeping at ease.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War EmptyMon 10 May 2010 - 22:40

(lol, I feel a little bad about this new post, seeing as to what that last sentence in your post says)

More tears enter Alevon's eyes and he starts making barely-audible upset-noises...he wispers a little:
"...but I.....wait....no........I'm sorry....I........no, I...................I'm sorry.............................I'm sorry.............."
Tears stream down his face

".......please don't go................I................"
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War EmptyMon 10 May 2010 - 22:44

(Lol its ok, I mentioned it only "seemed" like he was sleeping in ease)

TK frowns and shakes him a little "Alevon!" she yells then covers her mouth and whispers, "Hey...Alevon!"
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War EmptyMon 10 May 2010 - 22:46

His eyes open, an emotionless face...
the tears stop immediately...
"Yes? I'm sorry...I hope I didn't hurt you... I expected my powers to hold out longer."

Last edited by TSDZ_President on Mon 10 May 2010 - 22:50; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War Empty

Back to top Go down

Post UnHonorable War
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next