Imagination Dimension Realphobia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Post UnHonorable War

Go down 
+5
YongYoKyo
The Wanderer
Day of Light
CaR_HoPPeR
TSDZ_President
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

Post UnHonorable War - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 3 EmptyWed 26 May 2010 - 0:03

"Alright, shall we begin?" Ken asked the man.

"Yes..."

The man leaned forward, both hands still resting on his shoulders as he dipped his fingers directly into the blood. For a moment, nothing happened, then bubbles began to pop on the surface of the blood. It started slowly at first, but then more bubbles began to form and pop, form and pop. Within seconds it seemed as if the blood was boiling, the popping bubbles covering the mans arms with splotches of blood.

Then, ever so slowly the pool of blood began to lurch upwards. It would come up for a moment, just to fall again, a ripple of blood dripping blood down the sides of the bowl. Every time the blood went up it went slightly higher, the surface of it shaping and reshaping, twisting and turning. But every time it dropped back into the bowl.

The man was visibly sweating great amounts as the blood rose up once more in a tower of blood as a figure starts to appear. What came from the tower slowly emerged as it was created. A bony foot, it's complex amount of bones taking shape as it stretches toward the floor, a leg coming from it as well. The rest of the skeleton slowly began to form, its entire surface bleached red with blood that was now spilling onto the floor below.

Once the skeleton was fully created the rest happened rather quickly. First, the muscle came back, tightly wrapping itself upon the body. Then, once the skin returned and Josh's features slowly returned the man pulled his hand from the blood and passed out. All the access blood in the room instantly evaporated as Josh's body fell to the ground. At first it looked like just a body, but you could just barely sense a trace of breathing.

Kate quickly wrapped up Josh as she embraced him.

Josh was alive.
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

Random : I know what they say and say what they know.

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 3 EmptyWed 26 May 2010 - 0:08

TK whispered, "Is it over?"
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 3 EmptyWed 26 May 2010 - 0:09

Alevon holds TK tightly so she doesn't see

after it's over:

"...yes"
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 3 EmptyWed 26 May 2010 - 0:13

She nodded, "Ok...are you happy now Alevon?" she held him just as tight.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 3 EmptyWed 26 May 2010 - 0:16

Kate leaves with Josh in her arms as Ken picks up the other man,"Well then I suppose I better get home. You kids have a wonderful night now." Ken replies as he puts his clothes in the bowl and picks that up as well.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 3 EmptyWed 26 May 2010 - 0:22

"You as well..."
Alevon says to Ken

Alevon looks at TK

"...this was for him.....not me"
Alevon says, holding TK
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 3 EmptyWed 26 May 2010 - 0:25

"Well, it was nice meeting you, I'm sure you'll both make fine students of mine when I come back tomorrow." Ken replied, making his way to the door.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 3 EmptyWed 26 May 2010 - 0:26

"...hold on....Mr. Ken.....what exactly are you talking about? Students?"
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 3 EmptyWed 26 May 2010 - 0:29

"Yes, Kate was going to tell you all tomorrow after you all had a good nights rest. But quite simply, you all have quite the battle ahead of you, and with your current training it would be really difficult to succeed. So, in order to help, Kate has given me the honor or training each and every one of you. The training will be rough, so be sure to sleep well." chuckled Ken as he made his way into the hallway.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 3 EmptyWed 26 May 2010 - 0:31

Alevon closes his eyes and scratches the side of his face

...funny...I don't recall asking for any of this...last time I checked, I was sitting in class reading my book...
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 3 EmptyWed 26 May 2010 - 0:32

"Alright, I better not keep you up any longer. Good night Alevon, TK." replied Ken as he walked back down the hallway.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 3 EmptyWed 26 May 2010 - 0:34

"...goodnight"
Alevon says

Alevon takes TK's hand in his and makes his way back to their room
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 3 EmptyWed 26 May 2010 - 0:37

"What a night..." she said and realized what she was wearing.

(Bah...w/e...its stayin on...after all its already night/morning...huh...midnight...)
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 3 EmptyWed 26 May 2010 - 0:42

When TK and Alevon enter the room, Alevon locks the door

Alevon looks at TK
"...you look look beautiful, TK, and you look nice in that outfit, it suits you"
Alevon smiles at her
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 3 EmptyWed 26 May 2010 - 0:46

TK smiles back trying her best to fight her blushes. "T-thank you" she sad and sat down near his things. "I'm glad you have your things back...also glad you're ok now I mean, what with Josh being alright and all. You were so upset earlier...but now he's back so you won't be so upset anymore..." She looked down at her feet.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 3 EmptyWed 26 May 2010 - 0:50

Alevon clears his things from the bed

He walks up to TK...
"...TK...look...I have to tell you...Josh was not the reason I was upset earlier...I mean, yes, I was upset over him a little...but......well...I'd rather not discuss it right now..."

Alevon kisses TK on the cheek
"...and don't worry, I won't keep you up this time....goodnight, TK..."
he says after he undresses to his boxers and climbs into the opposite bed
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 3 EmptyWed 26 May 2010 - 0:53

TK watches him, trying to figure out if she should say anything more but after a while she climbs under the covers and whispered. "Goodnight...I love you..." and with that she knocked out in an instant, her body was already past it's limit.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 3 EmptyWed 26 May 2010 - 8:54

Part of the way into the night, Alevon begins tossing and turning in his sleep just a little bit, making small uncomfortable noises throughout
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 3 EmptyWed 26 May 2010 - 10:16

TK slowly opens her eyes.

(Ok...no good sleep tonight I guess)

She looked at Alevon and kicked her covers off. She ran to his bed and reached her hands out to touch him but stopped.

(Maybe I shouldn't bother him...even though he woke me, that doesn't mean I should do the same...)
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 3 EmptyWed 26 May 2010 - 10:24

Alevon continues his nightmare...a single tear now visible
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 3 EmptyWed 26 May 2010 - 10:35

TK rushes to his side, sits next to him on his right and gently strokes his cheek. "Alevon..." she whispered.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 3 EmptyWed 26 May 2010 - 10:44

The nightmare continues
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 3 EmptyWed 26 May 2010 - 10:57

TK shakes him a little, her face filled with worry. "ALEVON!" she called to him.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 3 EmptyWed 26 May 2010 - 11:02

Alevon wakes up and looks around, confused
"...Tsinanae..? Is something wrong?!"
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 3 EmptyWed 26 May 2010 - 11:06

TK lets go of him and covers her mouth for a moment and then rests her hands on the bed. She looked to her left, at the wall and replied, "You were...tossing in your sleep...and I thought I saw a tear too..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Post UnHonorable War
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next