Imagination Dimension Realphobia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Post UnHonorable War

Go down 
+4
Day of Light
CaR_HoPPeR
Zentaku
Bestdragon3
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Zentaku
Zentaku

Random : With time all things change and all people change. Nothing is constant.

Post UnHonorable War - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 39 EmptyMon 10 May 2010 - 20:29

Joshes hand twitches holding the small orb of ice it shatters in his hand and sizzles as it melts.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 39 EmptyMon 10 May 2010 - 20:34

"On the contrary, my dear, I didn't use to be like this, I was a normal boy, always being hurt by things, always having my hopes crushed...the cynical, solitary life I have now is a load lifter, in other words..."
Alevon pauses for a moment, looking directly at Gabrielle
"...I'm happier this way..."
He looks down
"...or, I would be........"
"...it's very troublesome, denying yourself the normal human...desires..."
"...but I find it helpful to my thinking."

Alevon glances at Josh

"...which brings my thoughts to this..."
He now wispers to Gabrielle
"...how do you feel about Josh?"
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

Random : The sand is rough and coarse and it gets everywhere.

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 39 EmptyMon 10 May 2010 - 20:35

"Exactly my point, I mean it's kinda exhilarating when a car handle flies into your chest, almost piercing you." Said Emir sarcastically.

"Well, my weird friend Hard liquor would do the trick." getting a bottle of Hennessey from his satchel.

"Whiskey anyone?" Smiling.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 39 EmptyMon 10 May 2010 - 20:36

"Absolutely not. Alcohol is bad for you. ...and harmful even moreso at this age."
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

Random : I know what they say and say what they know.

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 39 EmptyMon 10 May 2010 - 20:37

TK stands up and presses her hand hard on top of the roof. "This is all so so sad" she said with lifeless eyes. I am going to get some fresh air. She looked at the roof and then at her rod in Alevon's lap and says. "Alevon, thank you for your help, but killing that woman is my first priority." she sneered and looked at Matt. Her heart races again and she cursed under her breath.

"I wonder, if I had a black coat I can sit on the roof but nooooo" she rolled her eyes and punched the roof.
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

Random : The sand is rough and coarse and it gets everywhere.

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 39 EmptyMon 10 May 2010 - 20:37

"Come on, Alevon. People take risks." opening the bottle and took a shot. "Whoa, that's some strong stuff, Whew!"

then looking at Gabrielle, "So yea, what Alevon said. how do you feel about Josh? if I were in your shoes...kinda clingy." chortling as he sips more of the whiskey.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 39 EmptyMon 10 May 2010 - 20:38

"Here..."
Alevon takes off his jacket and hands it to TK
(it's black with grey lining)
Back to top Go down
Day of Light
Admin
Day of Light

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 39 EmptyMon 10 May 2010 - 20:41

Gabrielle looked down and whispered back, "I don't think he can change the world with just unrewarded love. I mean, he's a nice boy, a little naive, but in normal circumstances I wouldn't really pay attention to him. I knew he had a thing for me for a long time. A little part of me wanted to love him back, but until recently I wouldn't have thought it possible."

She concluded the confession with, "I love him back, but I don't think this is the moment to show it."
Back to top Go down
http://hinaoki.weebly.com/
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 39 EmptyMon 10 May 2010 - 20:41

TK hesitates and puts the jacket on. She didn't want to wear his clothes but she wanted to be outside, she felt as if she were suffocating. Especially when all she thought about was Matt at the moment. "I'm headed out" she mumbled and teleported on the roof.

"This...feels so much better..." she smiled as the cool breeze kissed her skin and blew through her hair.
Back to top Go down
Day of Light
Admin
Day of Light

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 39 EmptyMon 10 May 2010 - 20:43

Gabrielle looked exhausted. "I'm not used to being so profound," she admitted. She put her head in a comfortable position and half-closed her eyes. "This'll be a long ride..."
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 39 EmptyMon 10 May 2010 - 20:44

"Might I make a suggestion?"
Alevon to Gabrielle
"...show it in small ways, don't say it outright, but for instance..."
Alevon motions to Josh
"...it may make him feel better about his perceived unrequited love if you let him, oh...say...rest his head on your shoulder? You know, small, either-way actions...as a man, I can honestly tell you it will make him happy without you needing to tell him you love him...yet at least."
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 39 EmptyMon 10 May 2010 - 20:46

TK stands up on the roof and then plops back down.

"Vehicle is too fast for me to pace....ugh even outside I am still stuck in one spot!" she screamed.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 39 EmptyMon 10 May 2010 - 20:47

(...didn't want to wear his clothes? wtf, lol)
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

Random : With time all things change and all people change. Nothing is constant.

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 39 EmptyMon 10 May 2010 - 20:49

Josh's body slumps over his head landing on Gabrielle's shoulder, and though someone may or may not notice this at the moment Josh is sweating as he lays there unconscious... and it is warm, and his body is at room temperature.
(oh and when did Tyler change his name to matt XD missed it Razz)
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 39 EmptyMon 10 May 2010 - 20:49

(lol she dun like to put on anyone's clothes at all, even if its a glove no offense to Alevon or anyone else XD)

Last edited by Nurellia on Mon 10 May 2010 - 20:52; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 39 EmptyMon 10 May 2010 - 20:50

(he didn't, his real name is Matt, Tyler is an alias)
(and oh, lol, I thought your character was thinking of him as dirty or something...lol)
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 39 EmptyMon 10 May 2010 - 20:53

(Lol, no no not at all.)

TK lays down, facing upwards and stares at the sky.
Back to top Go down
Day of Light
Admin
Day of Light

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 39 EmptyMon 10 May 2010 - 20:54

Gabrielle didn't move away from Josh this time, instead she smiled sheepishly at Alevon. "I think I'm going to take back what I said about you. But man, you're still just a jerk with a heart of gold."
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 39 EmptyMon 10 May 2010 - 20:56

Alevon smiles at Gabrielle... hearing TK's upset scream, he thinks for a moment...
he then sticks his head out the window and looks at TK
"Hey...would you like to go for a walk?"
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 39 EmptyMon 10 May 2010 - 20:58

Joshua stops breathing for a moment then gasps for air giving a faint wheezing noise (note he is at room temperature and has warm sweat right now)
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 39 EmptyMon 10 May 2010 - 21:02

TK sighs and teleports back inside of the vehicle rubbing her eyes. "Am I delusional or did we stop already?" she asked Alevon.
Back to top Go down
Day of Light
Admin
Day of Light

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 39 EmptyMon 10 May 2010 - 21:03

Gabrielle thought there was something amiss, so she shook Josh enough to wake a normal person up. "Es-tu correct?" she asked, but then she rephrased that with "Are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 39 EmptyMon 10 May 2010 - 21:06

Joshua gains consciousness for a moment just long enough to say one thing before passing out again, "...H-hot..."
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 39 EmptyMon 10 May 2010 - 21:06

Alevon smiles
"No, we did not stop...here...I'll show you, but give me onnnnne moment first..."

Alevon looks at Gabrielle
"There are reasons I'm keeping my reasoning behind this life I've chosen a secret..."
He smiles at her and looks back at TK
"Here..."
everything around TK and Alevon seems to slow down, the vehicle's movement is reduced to a slight crawl...nobody but Alevon and TK are moving
Alevon smiles at TK as he opens the car door, gets out, and holds out his hand for her

(and yes, you all can move just fine, it's just that Alevon and TK are sped up to a severe degree
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 39 EmptyMon 10 May 2010 - 21:09

TK looks at Gabrielle and Josh and she became melancholy. She hesitates and takes his hand stepping out with him and looks around. "Wooow..." she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

Post UnHonorable War
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next