Imagination Dimension Realphobia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Post UnHonorable War

Go down 
+4
Day of Light
CaR_HoPPeR
Zentaku
Bestdragon3
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

Post UnHonorable War - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 38 EmptyMon 10 May 2010 - 19:06

Alevon looks at TK: "I will not force you to do this..." he wispers now: "...I did it to myself and have paid for it in a life of anguish...to not feel...to not care...it tears you apart on the inside, you know?" Alevon falls silent
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

Random : The sand is rough and coarse and it gets everywhere.

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 38 EmptyMon 10 May 2010 - 19:07

Emir looking at TK, "Alevon can help? I thought you liked Tyler for something even though he's kinda of an ass."
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 38 EmptyMon 10 May 2010 - 19:10

"Gabrielle if it weren't for the fact that I'm in this current form I would gladly allow you kick my ass. I deserve it for all I've put you all through... I deserve nothing more then to join those I've killed..."
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 38 EmptyMon 10 May 2010 - 19:13

"Pfft, You sound like you just killed all the people in WWIII." Emir looking at the front. "Chill, their could be worse than you trying to choke a Honor Guard to death."
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 38 EmptyMon 10 May 2010 - 19:15

Alevon looks at Emir with a certain look on his face
"What is it you are getting at, exactly? I'm helping her because she has a hinderance I may be able to help with, not because I want to go out with her, you foolish child. Love is not to be toyed with, if she loves Tyler even after all he's put us through, then so be it, but regardless of that, I still want to be of help."
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 38 EmptyMon 10 May 2010 - 19:20

Emir laughing, "You seriously think I'm serious? God, you would be a buzzkill to every party. can A man joke around to his fellow brethren?"
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 38 EmptyMon 10 May 2010 - 19:20

The car abruptly slowed as Matt looked back at Emir and replied,"Not that bad! I am the one who caused the total destruction of your identity! As of now the only people who know you are the Pit Fiends and those in this car! Everyone else was killed BECAUSE OF ME!" He then continues to drive normally, his head hung low in utter shame.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 38 EmptyMon 10 May 2010 - 19:26

Alevon mutters to Emir: "Then it is unfortunate that I do not conform to your ideals."

Alevon speaks to Tyler: "So you killed our parents? I suspected about as much..."
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 38 EmptyMon 10 May 2010 - 19:27

Matt stays silent.
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 38 EmptyMon 10 May 2010 - 19:34

"My Ideals are just having fun in the world, I don't want to be silent like a mistreated dog for my rest of my life, or being cynical." Emir looking at Alevon. "try to enjoy life as possible and live to your fullest."
Back to top Go down
Day of Light
Admin
Day of Light

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 38 EmptyMon 10 May 2010 - 19:36

"So you're actually old, you killed my host family, and my parents are either dead or don't have any idea where I am at the moment." She leaned on Josh as if he were a wall. "What else do you have to tell me? That the Honor Guard didn't mean to kill us?" If she had any empathy, it was all burned until there were no ashes instantly.
Back to top Go down
http://hinaoki.weebly.com/
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 38 EmptyMon 10 May 2010 - 19:39

"No, if anything the Guard would have merely put you into protective custody. But yes, with the Pit Fiends resources any attatchments you had with anyone anywhere is probably dead or being experimented on."
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 38 EmptyMon 10 May 2010 - 19:46

Alevon bares his teeth at Emir: "That is the way I am, the world is a pathetic, cruel and unjust place...the only way to be unaffected is to become less human, and what better way than to drop one's emotions?"
Alevon grits his teeth...
"...and what other way to ensure a painless life than to seperate yourself from the attainment of friends and love."
"...my life is a solitude, a fortress of razor wire and lifeless ventures."
Back to top Go down
Day of Light
Admin
Day of Light

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 38 EmptyMon 10 May 2010 - 19:48

"You sure don't appear solitary," Gabrielle quipped, dripping with sarcasm.
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 38 EmptyMon 10 May 2010 - 19:51

Emir shrugged at Alevon's frustration. "Well, that's your life and I can't do anything about it. besides I did say try......."
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 38 EmptyMon 10 May 2010 - 19:58

Alevon looks at Gabrielle: "Yes. Solitary. Have you not seen? I sit alone in class, no friends, not even my family acknowledges me...though they are dead now..."
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 38 EmptyMon 10 May 2010 - 20:00

At this point Matt puts in a cd as calming classical music begins to play. Or at least it would be calming if it wasn't so loud...
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 38 EmptyMon 10 May 2010 - 20:01

Emir bobs his head to the music. "Don't be so dark, Alevon. There's much more worse than Solitary......not that you know." looking away from him, still bobbing his head.
Back to top Go down
Day of Light
Admin
Day of Light

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 38 EmptyMon 10 May 2010 - 20:08

Gabrielle felt somehow deranged by Alevon's reply, and increased the volume of her voice to top that of the classical music. "Hey, I came here without knowing a single word of English. Not being able to make friends because of a language barrier is much more of an excuse than just 'cause you don't feel up the part with it."
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 38 EmptyMon 10 May 2010 - 20:09

"Oh? Much worse than solitary? Picture this:
a child falls off his tricycle and begins to cry, his knee bleeding...there is noone there to comfort him, nobody to say 'it'll be alright'...or for a better picture, I shall paint another:
a man lives in an old house his entire life, he falls and breaks his hip, noone around to help him, he dies, lying on the floor...and at his funeral, he has noone to mourn his death. A faceless body, a nameless grave."
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 38 EmptyMon 10 May 2010 - 20:13

"Well, it is a apathetic world...so this is why we live it up and be glad that we in the ground just like everyone else." spinning his revolver with his forefinger.

"I got a chaotic childhood, but it does not blind to what goals I have, the weak always go to the past...always regretting or too cynical to see what happens outside."
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

Random : With time all things change and all people change. Nothing is constant.

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 38 EmptyMon 10 May 2010 - 20:15

Josh still unconscious his head leans to the side right next to Gabrielle he mutters something, "Gabrielle... must....protect...." Josh's right hand twitches and an orb of ice no more than a centimeter in diameter forms and falls into the palm of his hand.
Back to top Go down
Day of Light
Admin
Day of Light

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 38 EmptyMon 10 May 2010 - 20:16

"I don't think you would've had a problem if you just tried," Gabrielle replied. "I tried, which is why I know English. I tried my best, which is why I was thought to be a good student. It's different than to just cower from your hardships." She had the word on her tongue for a while, but Gabrielle didn't know if she should say how she thought Alevon was summed up as. She decided she couldn't care less if she were to hit a soft spot. "In other words, Alevon, you are a coward."
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 38 EmptyMon 10 May 2010 - 20:17

"Jesus man, don't try to freeze us all because of your overprotection of you so-called love." leaning his head on the window, a bored look came in. "and I'll drink to that Gab." holding a imaginary glass up to the air.
Back to top Go down
Day of Light
Admin
Day of Light

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 38 EmptyMon 10 May 2010 - 20:26

Gabrielle gave Emir a half-smile before continuing her debate. "There are certain things I'm not too happy about, though. I wanted my life to change, so it did. The... flow of time had grown stagnant." She took her shoulder away from Josh's, probably noticing she was weighting on him.

"So it did." She paused. "I've been spoiled all my life. Until a few moment ago, I hadn't felt actual pain. I always had it easy, I always figured a plus b would always equal c, and I thought the choices I had made up to date were obvious."

She sighed in her palms. "Back there... the car... the thousand dying whales in my shoulder... it stung.

"Though I had never felt so happy to finally fall unconscious, to say 'I won't die without a few scars'. I knew I wouldn't die--on the contrary, I had never felt more alive."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 38 Empty

Back to top Go down

Post UnHonorable War
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next