Imagination Dimension Realphobia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Post UnHonorable War

Go down 
+4
Day of Light
CaR_HoPPeR
Zentaku
Bestdragon3
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Nurellia
Nurellia

Random : I know what they say and say what they know.

Post UnHonorable War - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 21 EmptyThu 6 May 2010 - 21:39

TK clutches her knees as tears rolls down. "You were sleeping and I...well...you aren't anymore..." she replied, too ashamed to look at him.
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

Random : The sand is rough and coarse and it gets everywhere.

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 21 EmptyThu 6 May 2010 - 21:40

Going near Josh and Gabrielle, sighing deeply, "Hopefully my story wasn't so bad." eating his 5th slice already.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 21 EmptyThu 6 May 2010 - 21:43

"Naw it was just redundant... As for you, don't worry, I'm used to not sleeping. Comes with my work."
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 21 EmptyThu 6 May 2010 - 21:45

TK wiped her face, slowly walks to the feet of Tyler's bed and sits down. "Alright..." she replied and crashed with one arm hanging off as she silently sleeps.
Back to top Go down
Ta]R[SoNiS
Ta]R[SoNiS

Random : The beatings will continue until morale improves!

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 21 EmptyThu 6 May 2010 - 21:59

Miguel decides to go to sleep, knowing he was on his last caffine pill. Setting the lights out time to the max at 3 AM, he shut off his room lights.
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

Random : With time all things change and all people change. Nothing is constant.

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 21 EmptyThu 6 May 2010 - 22:08

"so... Gabrielle... anything you want to talk about?..."
Back to top Go down
Day of Light
Admin
Day of Light

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 21 EmptyThu 6 May 2010 - 22:16

"I'd like to discuss my fictional fantasies at length but I'd prefer some sleep." After chewing down a slice of pizza, Gabrielle turned her back to the others and fell flat on her side, resigned.
Back to top Go down
http://hinaoki.weebly.com/
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 21 EmptyThu 6 May 2010 - 22:18

"Ty...ler...." mumbled TK in her sleep and fell silent again.
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 21 EmptyThu 6 May 2010 - 22:18

"Wrong Timing Buddy." patting Josh's Shoulder. "and 'Night Josh..." going in his chair and sleeps.
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

Random : With time all things change and all people change. Nothing is constant.

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 21 EmptyThu 6 May 2010 - 22:31

"good night Ermir." Josh looks at Gabriella one more time then slinks over to his bed and goes to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 21 EmptyFri 7 May 2010 - 19:43

*Next day*

As you guys wake up you notice that Tyler isn't in the room, but his laptop is sitting on his bed, the screen saver playing at this point.
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 21 EmptyFri 7 May 2010 - 19:48

Emir woke up, stretching his arms in his chair and came into the Tyler's laptop and tapped the pad.
Back to top Go down
Day of Light
Admin
Day of Light

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 21 EmptyFri 7 May 2010 - 19:51

"You shouldn't touch other people's property," were the first words Gabrielle said upon awakening. She slid out of bed and went straight for the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
http://hinaoki.weebly.com/
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 21 EmptyFri 7 May 2010 - 19:53

TK, siting up while rubbing her eyes, moans quietly and her heart races when she notices Tyler isn't in sight. She scans the entire room twice to make sure her eyes does not decieve her. "He's probably out for some air" she whispers to herself.

TK notices the revolver and hands it to Emir. "Its lighter than I thought" she mumbled but smiled.
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 21 EmptyFri 7 May 2010 - 19:54

"well it actually 25 pounds, but you pretty strong then." Leaving alone the laptop and looking at TK.

"It also has a sensor if i run out of bullets." smiling.
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 21 EmptyFri 7 May 2010 - 19:59

"My rod is 50 lbs when I am not feeling too much emotion..." she tries to smile. "It, gets much heavier with my emotions...I had to learn a hard way how to be able to lift that...you have quite a neat weapon though" She turns her gaze to Tyler's laptop and teleports directly in front of it.

Good, no nose bleeding...I can teleport again...for now...

"Hmmm...."
Back to top Go down
Ta]R[SoNiS
Ta]R[SoNiS

Random : The beatings will continue until morale improves!

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 21 EmptyFri 7 May 2010 - 20:03

Miguel woke up, stretching and getting out of bed. He looked at the clock. 7. Later than expected. He walked towards the door. And motioned to open it before catching a glimpse of someone stretching by the bed. Panicked, he pulled out his gun and spun around... To see that he was standing there? All of a sudden feeling like he knew what was outside the window- a few buildings and. Truck that vanished from sight... Sight? It was like a 6th sense. And he apparently had an ability to process the thoughts and feelings of 2 people without going splitscreen vision...

Apparently he could also move both copies. Due to the quietness, he guessed he'd be making breakfast, but first, he tried things out. Merging, splitting, it all worked.

He walked outside his room, unsurprised to see 3 empty boxes of pizza, wondering what he could use for breakfast... Then again, there was always a burger king. Then panick rushed through him. They were still fugitives despite a suite. Splitting, as 2 brains are better than 1, he had both clones draw guns and press the room alarm, causing all alarm clocks to ring.
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 21 EmptyFri 7 May 2010 - 20:08

TK sighs in agitation and cocks her head to her right to look at Tyler's laptop closer. She reaches towards it, gently strokes the edges and jumps off the bed grabbing up her rod. She scans the room once more and spins her rod making whistling sounds to go in tune with the alarms.
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 21 EmptyFri 7 May 2010 - 20:09

"Huh? What's happening?" getting his revolver and hitting on the alarm clock with it.
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 21 EmptyFri 7 May 2010 - 20:12

TK stops twirling her rod as anger flows through her body. She slams the rod on the floor making a small crater, just below where she stood. She looked at Miguel, "Well?"
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 21 EmptyFri 7 May 2010 - 20:13

After stopping the screen saver you would notice Tyler's desktop, which had a cheesy picture of the wolf man on it, as well as a minimized chatbox. Everything else seemed pretty normal though, aside from the fact that it only had solitaire as a game on the desktop.
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 21 EmptyFri 7 May 2010 - 20:15

"hmmm....." pushing TK away softly, touching the pad once more, putting the cursor to the minimized chatbox to open.
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 21 EmptyFri 7 May 2010 - 20:17

TK glances over to see what Emir is doing and whispers "Hey, can you remove fingerprints? You don't think Tyler can...omg my smell is probably lingering...ugh." She winces at the thought of her almost invading Tyler's privacy.
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 21 EmptyFri 7 May 2010 - 20:19

"Well no." Frowning at the screen. "But it'll made my earlier killings much more easier."
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 21 EmptyFri 7 May 2010 - 20:20

Below is what is seen in the Yahoo Messenger Chatbox.

*Balorian entered the chat*
*Lycan203 entered the chat*

Balorian - Come now.

Lycan203 - What? I can't. I'm busy at the moment and if they find me not here they might get worried...

Balorian - You will come now, or you will be fired...

Lycan203 - What if they wake up before I'm back?

Balorian - Not my problem. You have 5 minutes.

*Balorian left the chat*

The chat indicated this was about 2 hours ago.

(I have my computer back for a bit^^)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

Post UnHonorable War
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next