Imagination Dimension Realphobia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Post UnHonorable War

Go down 
+4
Day of Light
CaR_HoPPeR
Zentaku
Bestdragon3
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Nurellia
Nurellia

Random : I know what they say and say what they know.

Post UnHonorable War - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 20 EmptyThu 6 May 2010 - 20:20

She listens to Emirs story and whispers to herself, "Its too heavy for me at the moment..." she balls her hands into fists. "Normal weight is 50 lbs unless I..." she hesitates and continues "I can still lift it but it is much more heavier...I can't teleport with it though...its why it was left behind once before...I...can't have emotion, or rather..." she plops in front of it, "Wretched thing...but its mine...but why....I can't...remember what happened..."
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

Random : With time all things change and all people change. Nothing is constant.

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 20 EmptyThu 6 May 2010 - 20:23

"that's pretty bad Ermir, and so that is why you carry that TK... so that you won't accidentally teleport, but you hate it?"
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

Random : The sand is rough and coarse and it gets everywhere.

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 20 EmptyThu 6 May 2010 - 20:25

"I'm not done yet josh.." with a tear-strained voice. "....My Mother tried to molest me, so I killed her with this revolver..." lifting up the revolver from the bed. "there was no fear, no feeling...I just aimed and fired..." now spinning the revolver's chamber with his thumb.
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

Random : With time all things change and all people change. Nothing is constant.

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 20 EmptyThu 6 May 2010 - 20:28

"..........."
Back to top Go down
Day of Light
Admin
Day of Light

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 20 EmptyThu 6 May 2010 - 20:29

"Hey, calm down," Gabrielle's voice was icy cold, much unlike her previous friendly tone. "You're fine now, and your mother was in the wrong. Therefore you have no reason to shed tears for her. Your father, however, is somebody you should be proud of, because going to war is an honorable thing to do for your country."
Back to top Go down
http://hinaoki.weebly.com/
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 20 EmptyThu 6 May 2010 - 20:31

"indeed..." Josh goes in to hug ermir then hesitates, "er... I'd hug ya... but... you probably wouldn't like the chill."
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 20 EmptyThu 6 May 2010 - 20:31

"I killed her.....with no remorse or anything...just like a cold blooded killer!!!!.." standing up looking all of them with a angry look, shouting as his slit on his forehead seems to be opening slowly.
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 20 EmptyThu 6 May 2010 - 20:33

"she deserved it after what she did... you did what was right."
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 20 EmptyThu 6 May 2010 - 20:35

"Would you killed your own mother?!! WOULD YOU?!" his slit on his forehead is halfway open, showing a pure red eye.
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 20 EmptyThu 6 May 2010 - 20:45

"uuuuhhh.... is the forehead eye normal?...."
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 20 EmptyThu 6 May 2010 - 20:52

TK's eyes turn pitch black, as empty as a void "I carry this rod because she told me to" she hissed and glared at Emir. She kicked the rod up, grabbed it and spins it as if its nothing. "You're not the only killer here..."
Back to top Go down
Day of Light
Admin
Day of Light

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 20 EmptyThu 6 May 2010 - 20:59

Gabrielle's expression turned from concerned to friendly to icy to outright terrified. Which might've been the reason she jumped out of the sheets and scooted a bit farther away from her peers. She gulped and spoke up once more, "Please, let's talk about this some other day!"

To elaborate, she furrowed her brow. " None of us are thinking straight, and I believe Tyler and Alevon and Miguel are attempting to sleep." She sighed. "Some pizza would be nice for all of us."
Back to top Go down
http://hinaoki.weebly.com/
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 20 EmptyThu 6 May 2010 - 21:02

TK's eyes locked on Emir's replied, "I'm not hungry..."
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 20 EmptyThu 6 May 2010 - 21:07

"I killed more than my own mother before i came to Little River....." His face confronted with rage. His forehead eye began to close a little.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 20 EmptyThu 6 May 2010 - 21:09

"Heh, can't get any sleep huh? Killed people so now you feel bad. Guess what, tough. Everyone deals with shit in their lives. But until you can accept it and suck it up you deserve to join those you killed!" Tyler is sweating slightly as he shakes his head and replies,"Just go back to sleep..." Before doing so himself.
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 20 EmptyThu 6 May 2010 - 21:13

Emir laughed manically. "I never slept peacefully for my entire life, not because I'm a killer now...I'm called a Cursed one in my culture, where I was chosen to do sins or killing..." looking at the ceiling. "This eye on my forehead is the so-called Cursed Eye, so my own people would try to kill me or run away from me."
Back to top Go down
Ta]R[SoNiS
Ta]R[SoNiS

Random : The beatings will continue until morale improves!

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 20 EmptyThu 6 May 2010 - 21:17

Miguel answered the doorbell, picking up 3 pizzas.

"So how about we be civilized and ration out food properly?" Miguel said, taking out two slices and stacking them on a plate.

"Just kidding, every man for himself." He said, walking back into his room and watching the anarchy.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 20 EmptyThu 6 May 2010 - 21:18

"Noted... Now go to sleep..."
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 20 EmptyThu 6 May 2010 - 21:19

TK tightens her grip on her rod while gritting her teeth, then looks at Tyler and drops her rod. "Tyler..." she whispered, feeling dizzy.
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 20 EmptyThu 6 May 2010 - 21:22

Emir sighing, "I grow weary of telling my woes, time to eat pizza I guess." patting TK's Hair and begins to get a slice of pizza.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 20 EmptyThu 6 May 2010 - 21:24

"Uugh... Yes TK?" replies Tyler, still lying down.
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 20 EmptyThu 6 May 2010 - 21:27

As Emir eats his pizza, his forehead eye closes slowly, as if relaxed.
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 20 EmptyThu 6 May 2010 - 21:29

TK falls to the floor trembling, "I'm sorry Tyler...I...am so sorry...."
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 20 EmptyThu 6 May 2010 - 21:36

Jashua grabs some pizza and takes some over to Gabrielle and hands her some he sounds concerned as he looks at her caringly and speaks, "here... I hope you are you okay... you seem a bit afraid..."
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 20 EmptyThu 6 May 2010 - 21:37

"Whatever you are sorry for can't be that bad... Now what are you sorry for?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

Post UnHonorable War
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next