Imagination Dimension Realphobia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Post UnHonorable War

Go down 
+4
Day of Light
CaR_HoPPeR
Zentaku
Bestdragon3
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

Post UnHonorable War - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 30 EmptySun 9 May 2010 - 13:56

"Mmm well I'm sorry, where are your parents now?" The Guard is in front of TK by this time.
Back to top Go down
Day of Light
Admin
Day of Light

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 30 EmptySun 9 May 2010 - 14:04

Gabrielle had fallen asleep in the car during the short trip. What luck. When she woke up she followed after Josh and was in the store with him. "So Joshua, is that an honor guard?" She squinted. "He doesn't look half bad."
Back to top Go down
http://hinaoki.weebly.com/
Zentaku
Zentaku

Random : With time all things change and all people change. Nothing is constant.

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 30 EmptySun 9 May 2010 - 14:15

"Not sure but Tyler may be a Pit fiend..." Josh walks over to the Guard, "So what exactly do you know about this pit fiend... what has he done besides for this supposed kidnapping?"
Back to top Go down
Ta]R[SoNiS
Ta]R[SoNiS

Random : The beatings will continue until morale improves!

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 30 EmptySun 9 May 2010 - 14:31

Miguel paced around behind the guard, debating on whether or not to kill him. He made sure he could easily reach some more cocktails in case the need came by to light the guard up. Eventually, he decided that, with this group, further procrastination in the guard's presence was just going to give them away. Making sure noone was looking, Miguel split, having both clones approach a car that appeared to have dark windshields, use its antenna to pick the lock, and get in.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 30 EmptySun 9 May 2010 - 14:33

"Gah that's just it though, we know nothing about this guy except just recently... He's been really sloppy and killed 4 of our men... That man must be- " He was abruptly interrupted by what looks to be a wolf hybrid with incredibly large arms, both of which grasping the Guard.

"Everyone to the car!" replied the hybrid in Tyler's voice. The Guard is struggling and Tyler is slowly losing his grasp,"HURRY!"
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

Random : With time all things change and all people change. Nothing is constant.

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 30 EmptySun 9 May 2010 - 14:56

"Tyler let go of him I'm not sure if he's the one at fault here..." 8 ice spikes slide out from Joshua's sleeves (8 from each sleeve that is.) and float in the air aimed at Tyler and the guard, "Now then you are going to let go of him and we are going to talk this out okay? Tyler or is it pit fiend? Also mister Honor Guard a few of your comrades have tried to kill us on sight already... we did what we had to too survive, but I don't want to have to hurt you got that? We are all going to talk this out right now."
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 30 EmptySun 9 May 2010 - 15:06

"What are you doing! You think you can trust his word over mine?! Besides I'm not a Pit Fiend and never will be one. I will kill this man just like I killed the others!" Tyler's arms begin to close in as the Guards armor begins to crack. Cries of panic could be heard now as civilians start to run.
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 30 EmptySun 9 May 2010 - 15:09

"Tyler let him go now he is an innocent man in all this and he doesn't know enough to make a good decision! Don't make me take you down! I will give you the benefit of the doubt and he was probably misinformed but we don't have to kill him now let go before I make you let go!" the spikes begin to swirl around Tyler and the Guard.
Back to top Go down
Day of Light
Admin
Day of Light

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 30 EmptySun 9 May 2010 - 15:15

"Shut the fuck up and do what we have to do!" Gabrielle yelled. She grabbed Josh by his arm just long enough to make him look at her, then she pulled him forward and let go, running for the car.

She knew Tyler was trouble, but would she trust somebody that was momentarily on her side, or a stranger?
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

Random : I know what they say and say what they know.

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 30 EmptySun 9 May 2010 - 15:31

TK stood in terror, looking at Tyler, she couldn't even move and her rod fell from her hands to the ground, making a small crater.

"Tyler..." she managed to say.
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 30 EmptySun 9 May 2010 - 16:03

"Damn it... just don't kill him got that!" the ice spikes float back to Joshua and up into his sleeves concealing themselves once again, "If you kill him I will throw you out of the car." Joshua rushes back to the van and hops in the back.
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 30 EmptySun 9 May 2010 - 16:27

TK forces her legs to move and she grabs Tyler's arm, "W-wait a minute...lets me rational about this...he could have attacked us, especially me considering I was wide open but he didn't...Tyler..."
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

Random : The sand is rough and coarse and it gets everywhere.

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 30 EmptySun 9 May 2010 - 16:45

Emir grabbing TK's arm. "Come on! LETS GO!!" putting out his revolver for any more guards.
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 30 EmptySun 9 May 2010 - 17:05

TK fell to the ground and reached for her heavy rod as she screamed , "NO! I can't leave him! Tyler!!" she cried.
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 30 EmptySun 9 May 2010 - 17:11

"Come on!!" Emir pulled her arm as he tries to reach the Van. "I need a little help here guys!"
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 30 EmptySun 9 May 2010 - 17:12

Josh comes back and pushes Emir off TK, "All of you stop it! Tyler you let him the hell go, and everyone get in the Damn van right now!"
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 30 EmptySun 9 May 2010 - 17:19

"fine fine! come on!" going inside the van at the back seat.
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 30 EmptySun 9 May 2010 - 17:22

TK shivers on the ground where she layed, hand still gripping the now monstrously heavy rod and sobs. "Tyler...please..." she said through tears.
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 30 EmptySun 9 May 2010 - 17:23

"SHE IS SERIOUS?!!" Emir almost there to go to the van, shoots her with a partly melted ice bullet at the ground, almost hitting her.

"COME ON!! LETS GO!!"
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 30 EmptySun 9 May 2010 - 17:28

TK calms down and her rod becomes somewhat bearable although it was still heavy to her. She got up and slid the rod along with her as she walked towards the van, tears clogging her vision but she went on.
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 30 EmptySun 9 May 2010 - 17:31

The ice bullet curves as he shoots it turning around and hitting Ermir in the chest hard bashing him back into the car, "Tyler let him GO NOW! HE IS NOT OUR ENEMY! ARE YOU SOME COLD BLOODED KILLER!" the ice spikes that Josh had retracted come our again and wedge their way between Tylers arms and the man trying to pry him off.
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 30 EmptySun 9 May 2010 - 17:32

The bullet pushed Emir into the car, hitting his head to the car window. "OW! What the hell did you do that for? I was not gonna literally shoot her!" feeling his back of his head a trickle of blood.
Back to top Go down
Day of Light
Admin
Day of Light

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 30 EmptySun 9 May 2010 - 17:34

"Are you okay?" Gabrielle asked Emir as she went into the car. She looked out of the window. The two fighting was practically hallucinatory, she didn't want them to stop. She felt as if she were... learning, somehow. Gabrielle couldn't tear her eyes off Tyler no matter what she did.
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 30 EmptySun 9 May 2010 - 17:36

"Yea, I'm fine don't worry about me." sitting in the Van, his hand holding his bloody head.
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 30 EmptySun 9 May 2010 - 17:37

TK becomes infuriated and runs back to Tyler's side again. She drops her rod and pulls as hard as she can at his left arm. "Tyler let him go!" She screamed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 30 Empty

Back to top Go down

Post UnHonorable War
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next