Imagination Dimension Realphobia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Post UnHonorable War

Go down 
+4
Day of Light
CaR_HoPPeR
Zentaku
Bestdragon3
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Zentaku
Zentaku

Random : With time all things change and all people change. Nothing is constant.

Post UnHonorable War - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 19 EmptyThu 6 May 2010 - 18:50

Joshua chuckles to himself as he walks into the kitchen to make himself a sammich.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 19 EmptyThu 6 May 2010 - 19:00

"Alright everyone, bed. We uh... Have a long day tomorrow..." Tyler then shuts down his laptop as he curls up against the pillows. Much like a dog.
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

Random : I know what they say and say what they know.

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 19 EmptyThu 6 May 2010 - 19:03

TK walks to the bed where Tyler is laying and lays on her stomach, stretched out on the end of the bed and instantly falls asleep.
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

Random : The sand is rough and coarse and it gets everywhere.

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 19 EmptyThu 6 May 2010 - 19:05

Emir putting the revolver next to TK, then begins to sleep in his chair once more, snoring even more loudly.
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

Random : With time all things change and all people change. Nothing is constant.

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 19 EmptyThu 6 May 2010 - 19:06

Joshua finishes his sandwich then goes to bed in the bed next to Gabrielle's laying on his side facing her bed.
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 19 EmptyThu 6 May 2010 - 19:09

TK gasps then clutches tightly on the bed as if she's in pain and then calms down again and her breathing is back normal.
Back to top Go down
Day of Light
Admin
Day of Light

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 19 EmptyThu 6 May 2010 - 19:32

Gabrielle gave a self-confident half-smile and then walked to the bed. Since she didn't really think of the possibility for changing into pajamas she kept her clothes on and slid under her bed covers, then wrapped them around her body like a tortilla. She had her eyes closed, but visibly she was a long way away from sleeping.
Back to top Go down
http://hinaoki.weebly.com/
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 19 EmptyThu 6 May 2010 - 19:33

Emir begins to shuffle in his chair violently, as he frails his arms and muttering something.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Bloodheart
Vincent Bloodheart

Random : Batshitbonckers

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 19 EmptyThu 6 May 2010 - 19:35

Anyone still awake can hear snoring from the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 19 EmptyThu 6 May 2010 - 19:35

seeing Gabrielle restless made Josh somewhat concerned for her so he tried to whisper to her loud enough that she could here, "Hey, are you okay Gabrielle?"
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 19 EmptyThu 6 May 2010 - 19:39

TK screams "NO!!!" and immediately teleported to the other side of the room with a bloody nose. She scans the room and goes into the bathroom to grab a tissue and comes out slowly. "I'm sorry if I startled you guys..." she whispered in shame and plopped down where she stood, too afraid to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 19 EmptyThu 6 May 2010 - 19:41

"....... That was... creepy... are you okay TK?" Joshua seems genuinely concerned.
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 19 EmptyThu 6 May 2010 - 19:46

Emir saying more audibly, "Mother...mom....mom...." shivering from a mysterious coldness as he spasms more.
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 19 EmptyThu 6 May 2010 - 19:48

TK slowly curls in a ball, fighting back tears "I...I can't sleep...these nightmares, I can't get them to go away...I couldn't stop him...I couldn't..." she looks at her rod and winces. "I will be ok..."
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 19 EmptyThu 6 May 2010 - 19:49

"....me and Tyler are the only ones here without night terrors aren't we...*sigh*" Josh gets out of his bed and sits down next to TK, "Do you want to talk about it? It could make you feel better."
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 19 EmptyThu 6 May 2010 - 19:51

Emir waking up, sweating begins to walk to Josh and TK, with his arms touching together as if he is shivering.

"Hey guys....." with a faint and hoarse voice.
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 19 EmptyThu 6 May 2010 - 19:54

"I want to forget it all, but I can't...they come and go in pieces...its horrifying, I haven't slept in 3 days!" She tries to control her trembling "I can't remember my past, or anything, but it haunts me...they all..." she stops talking for a minute. "Nevermind it all, I must not have emotion..." she says this as tears flow down her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 19 EmptyThu 6 May 2010 - 19:57

Emir going next to her, puts his arm around her. "well, that must suck....I too have night terrors but-" stops in mid sentence and his eyes full of tears.
Back to top Go down
Day of Light
Admin
Day of Light

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 19 EmptyThu 6 May 2010 - 20:03

Gabrielle opened her eyes and rested her head on her hand, looking concerned. "Hey... Now, you don't need to cry yourselves to bed, I..." Gabrielle appeared to hesitate with her words. "You're all safe and well right now, and you need that sleep." She smiled, and leaned on her arm, in a half-leaning, half-sitting position.

"If it makes you feel better, I could tell you a story." Then she chuckled to herself in a self-mocking, completely mature way. "Actually, no. Forget I said that. Just think about cookies and chocolate-stuffed croissants."
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 19 EmptyThu 6 May 2010 - 20:08

"You don't understand, Gabrielle about my problems....mind if i tell a short story about myself...about my past and such?" With a blank face.
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 19 EmptyThu 6 May 2010 - 20:09

TK looks at him and wipes away his tears. "Its alright..." was all she managed to choke out. She looked at Gabrielle and smiled faintly and has another flashback:

"Tsinanae’Kirunometzkie Shinou, you're pathetic, you are nothing" remarked a man with a menacing smile on his face. "Do you know what happened on your fourth birthday?" he laughed and pointed at the very rod that lays in her presence now.

TK shakes her head and stands up in utter silence, walks toward the rod in utter silence and glares at it.
Back to top Go down
Day of Light
Admin
Day of Light

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 19 EmptyThu 6 May 2010 - 20:11

"If you don't mind it," Gabrielle said with apparent interest before letting her head drop on the pillow. "I'm listening."

It was around that time that TK got up, and she followed her with her eyes. "Is everything okay?"
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 19 EmptyThu 6 May 2010 - 20:13

TK shakes her head and sighs "This rod..."
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 19 EmptyThu 6 May 2010 - 20:14

Joshua looks back at Gabrielle for a moment then blushes and looks back at the other two "Yeah I will listen as well... and what about the rod TK?"
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 19 EmptyThu 6 May 2010 - 20:16

Emir broke into speech: "I was born in Alabama with my parents both too young to raise a child like me" A small sad grin came in as he continued, "then when i was 4..my parents and I were going to Philadelphia for some reason...they never told me why they just said 'money problems.' We moved in a small apartment and I was enrolled to a School called Washington Elementary .....it was a strange school...they just taught us with Films with weird gargles or something...all i saw was just people dead, murder and strange things in those films.... then my Dad was drafted into WWIII and never came back after the war. Then-" Stopping, not looking at them as he cried into his arm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

Post UnHonorable War
Page 19 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next