Imagination Dimension Realphobia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Legend of the Orbs

Go down 
+6
Destroyer9000
malumadue
Robman30
dragonof_life2
cowsmacker
Bestdragon3
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

Legend of the Orbs Empty
PostSubject: Legend of the Orbs   Legend of the Orbs EmptyFri 25 Dec 2009 - 21:40

Hey guys I've decided to finally start an Rp on here, seeing as we're an Rp forum Razz. Anyway, this roleplay will follow the rules of D&D 3.5 simplified. Now, what happens in the game will still be based roughly on D&D, just without all the paper. Links are provided below for more information. They will be white in the character sheet.

Character Sheet
Level: ((1 for now))
Name:
Race: ((Human, Elf, Dwarf, Gnome, Half-Elf, Half-Orc, Halfling))((Checking the link also helps determine the age you should choose.))
Class:
Barbarian = A ferocious warrior who uses fury and instinct to bring down foes.

Bard = A performer whose music works magic. A wanderer, a tale-teller, and a jack-of-all-trades.

Cleric = A master of divine magic and a capable warrior as well.

Druid = One who draws energy from the natural world to cast divine spells and gain strange magical powers.

Fighter = A warrior with exceptional combat capability and unequaled skill with weapons.

Monk = A martial artist whose unarmed strikes hit fast and hard. A master of exotic powers.

Paladin = A champion of justice and destroyer of evil, protected and strengthened by an array of divine powers. ((Warning: When picking this no one else can be evil. Otherwise it will screw up gameplay.))

Ranger = A cunning, skilled warrior of the wilderness.

Rogue = A tricky, skillful scout who wins the battle by stealth rather then brute force.

Sorcerer = A spellcaster with inborn magical ability.

Wizard = A potent spellcaster trained in the archane arts.

((For those confused as to the difference between Sorcerer and Wizard, ask me.))

Alignment: Good, Neutral, Evil: Lawful, True, Chaotic. Choose one from each group. Example, Chaotic Good.((Based on class))
Deity: ((Not required unless your a Cleric, but if you want here is a list. Click in Deity section

Equipment:((Say what you want, but keep 2 things in mind. One this is medieval times, so no flamethrowers, and two, be realistic. Anything that you can't have at this point I'll say you can't have.
((If Druid)) Starter Pet: ((badger, camel, dire rat, dog, riding dog, eagle, hawk, horse (light or heavy), owl, pony, snake (Small or Medium viper), or wolf.))
((If Cleric)) Domains: ((Pick 2 based on Alignment))
((If Wizard)) Specialty: ((School of Magic you specialize in. The Schools are Here. Can't choose Universal.))
((If Wizard)) Schools Dropped: ((Pick 2 that you don't learn. If you picked Divination as Special then drop 1.))
((If Sorcerer)) Spells:(( Spell list is here. Pick 4 level 0's and 2 level 1's for now. Save this page for later reference.
((If Bard))Spells:((Same as above but from This list, and you only get 4 level 0's.))

----------
Now, everything else will be done on this end, but you should save your sheet on your Pc for later reference. Anything that you don't understand you can look up on the Wiki under 3.5, but there isn't much to learn. The game will start when I feel we have enough players. Any questions don't hesitate to ask^^

F.A.Q

Can I be more then 1 class?

Yes, this is called Multi-classing. When you level you can choose to level up as you are, or Multi-class. Now, when you do this you wont be as strong as your original, but you'll get more varied skills and abilities. Like a fighter multi-classing as a sorcerer for a little magic capabilities. But by doing that your less capable of a fighter. Now, you can multi-class into as many classes as you want. But I don't recommend more then 2.

Last edited by bestdragon3 on Sat 9 Jan 2010 - 1:07; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

Legend of the Orbs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Orbs   Legend of the Orbs EmptyThu 31 Dec 2009 - 22:37

((We're starting the Rp Now. Anyone who wants to join must Pm me about it.))

As you enter the town of Unor you notice a few things rather quickly. The buildings look as if they were built recently, with wood piles at the sides of some. You see a large Inn at the center of town, as well as a Tavern and Blacksmith directly East of it. The rest of the town is just houses ranging from a single roomed home, to a large Estate. It is high noon and there are few people walking about.

Alright, from now on Red will be me talking to you guys. Those who need to prepare your spells do so now by typing them at the top of your post before rping. Last note, none of you know each other. Now have fun everyone^^ And if you want to do an action that has a chance for success or failure say so in an OOC color. Makes it easier for me Razz
Back to top Go down
cowsmacker

Random : I LIKE CHOCHLATE MILKZZZZZZZ

Legend of the Orbs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Orbs   Legend of the Orbs EmptyThu 31 Dec 2009 - 23:46

Spells go here, not abilities Razz

the druid knowing where to meet, heads to the tavern to discuss buinsess. wondering what mission the person is thier to give.
Back to top Go down
dragonof_life2
dragonof_life2

Random : "yah know... C-4 can fix this"

Legend of the Orbs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Orbs   Legend of the Orbs EmptyFri 1 Jan 2010 - 12:42

Nero enters the town and heads for the inn taking in the whole city. immidetly somthing seemed off to him and as so. he was a little on edge. making it to the the inn he walk inside and took a look around. this meeting didn't bather him has he had done so many mystious meetings in the past. Nero looks around then takes a hand though his uncempt short hair. still looking around he see's a table in the back and heads for it. winking at a wench on the way.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Legend of the Orbs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Orbs   Legend of the Orbs EmptyFri 1 Jan 2010 - 12:57

((It was the tavern that the meeting was held at Razz))

As you near the back you notice someone else is sitting in the back. It was an elf that was casually sharpening one of two long swords that lay out upon the table. You quickly take in how he looks. The man was dressed in leather armor, little bits of sweat here and there, so he must have been traveling. The man also had blond hair and stunning looks. Though for an elf this didn't come as much of a surprise.
Back to top Go down
dragonof_life2
dragonof_life2

Legend of the Orbs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Orbs   Legend of the Orbs EmptyFri 1 Jan 2010 - 13:23

Nero stits at a table near him and sits in a char so they are back to back. he picks up one of his legs and sets it on the other. he then takes out his flute and begins to finger postions rehercing songs.
Back to top Go down
cowsmacker

Legend of the Orbs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Orbs   Legend of the Orbs EmptyFri 1 Jan 2010 - 16:14

charges

level 0:create water, purify food and drink, and detect poison.
level 1: calm animal.

the druid seeing the mysterous elf and the other guy siting thier joins in figuring this would be who he was meeting with.

Last edited by cowsmacker on Sat 2 Jan 2010 - 17:14; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Legend of the Orbs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Orbs   Legend of the Orbs EmptyFri 1 Jan 2010 - 16:53

You still need to pick the spells you want to use for the day Cow.
Back to top Go down
Robman30

Legend of the Orbs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Orbs   Legend of the Orbs EmptyFri 1 Jan 2010 - 19:18

Lvl 0: Acid Splash, Flare, Ray of Frost.
Lvl 1: Mount

The gnome wizard Grognak arrives to the town of Unor sweating from the long journey. He looks upon the town with a grin, he's finally made it. Grognak quickly spots the tavern and walks toward into it, expecting the man to already be there. Much to his surprise the seats where he was to meet the man were taken by 3 people; two humans and an elf. Though he had not expected this Grognak walks to the table and replies,"So, which of you three sent me the letter?"
Back to top Go down
malumadue
malumadue

Random : Did you know pineapples don't like to wear bikinis?

Legend of the Orbs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Orbs   Legend of the Orbs EmptyFri 1 Jan 2010 - 19:27

Dymosis looks down on the gnome with a sneer, then goes back to sharpening his blades.
Back to top Go down
dragonof_life2
dragonof_life2

Legend of the Orbs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Orbs   Legend of the Orbs EmptyFri 1 Jan 2010 - 20:59

Nero stops messing with his flute. "well what part of "in the back" don't you get. either he wants to be anomnious or this whole thing kept quiet. thefore i belive we are waiting for a message or the person to arive so sit and have a drink!" nero says in a plesant tone.
Back to top Go down
Destroyer9000
Destroyer9000

Random : In the name of holy thuuundahhh FORCE

Legend of the Orbs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Orbs   Legend of the Orbs EmptyFri 1 Jan 2010 - 21:07

Valefor was seated at the corner of the tavern, watching the adventurers that had entered. He flipped around his knife and impatientley, waiting for the employeer to come.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Legend of the Orbs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Orbs   Legend of the Orbs EmptyFri 1 Jan 2010 - 21:15

A barmaid casually walked over to Valefor and tapped his shoulder. As he looked saw a beautiful middle aged woman dressed in a dark blue maid's skirt. The only thing strange about her was her brown cloak which she had around her back. The only thing it covered was her jaw from the nose down. Though it did make her green eyes stick out. She nudged her head in the direction of the other adventurers as she begins to walk that direction as well.
Back to top Go down
Destroyer9000
Destroyer9000

Legend of the Orbs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Orbs   Legend of the Orbs EmptyFri 1 Jan 2010 - 21:20

Valefore smiled at her beauty. He put his knife in his pocket and followed her to the adventurers, wondering what was going to happen next.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Legend of the Orbs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Orbs   Legend of the Orbs EmptyFri 1 Jan 2010 - 21:23

As they reach the other adventurers the barmaid motions Valefor to sit. Whether he does so or not the woman says,"I'm glad you all arrived. Now, I bet your wondering why I sent for you all? Hm?"
Back to top Go down
Robman30

Legend of the Orbs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Orbs   Legend of the Orbs EmptyFri 1 Jan 2010 - 21:26

Grognak replies, "Why did you want all of us to do this thing?"
Back to top Go down
Destroyer9000
Destroyer9000

Legend of the Orbs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Orbs   Legend of the Orbs EmptyFri 1 Jan 2010 - 21:30

Valefor dropped into chair and listened intently to what the woman was about to say, while taking out his knife and twirling it around again.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Legend of the Orbs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Orbs   Legend of the Orbs EmptyFri 1 Jan 2010 - 21:32

"Well, I wanted all of you because this town itself does not have many warriors. I sent for 5 of you though because inside I was sure some of you wouldn't reply. No matter, I can give all of you the reward I promised. Now, would we like to proceed to the privacy of my estate?" replied the woman as she already started on her way out.
Back to top Go down
Destroyer9000
Destroyer9000

Legend of the Orbs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Orbs   Legend of the Orbs EmptyFri 1 Jan 2010 - 21:34

Valefor stood up and followed the woman. "Sure thing."
Back to top Go down
Robman30

Legend of the Orbs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Orbs   Legend of the Orbs EmptyFri 1 Jan 2010 - 22:08

Gragnok Replies "Ok woman, but bring us somewhere better then this tavern..."
Back to top Go down
malumadue
malumadue

Random : Did you know pineapples don't like to wear bikinis?

Legend of the Orbs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Orbs   Legend of the Orbs EmptyFri 1 Jan 2010 - 22:08

Dymosis sheaths his blades and trailed behind the two, utterly bored out of his mind hoping for a good enough reward for this.
Back to top Go down
cowsmacker

Legend of the Orbs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Orbs   Legend of the Orbs EmptyFri 1 Jan 2010 - 22:16

faro alo follows the women to her estate so that this can get down to buisness
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Legend of the Orbs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Orbs   Legend of the Orbs EmptyFri 1 Jan 2010 - 22:16

"Yes of course." The woman replied as they left the tavern. The weather outside was chilly as a slight fog started to roll in. As they walk they finally reach what looks like a small purple tent that couldn't hold more then 3 full grown adults."Here we are, my lovely home. Please, come inside. It will be much warmer." The woman then quickly walks inside her tent.
Back to top Go down
cowsmacker

Legend of the Orbs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Orbs   Legend of the Orbs EmptyFri 1 Jan 2010 - 22:20

faro leaves his wolf companion outside so it can drink and clean itself. and follows in. "this tent is so compact, how the devil are we all going to fit"
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Legend of the Orbs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Orbs   Legend of the Orbs EmptyFri 1 Jan 2010 - 22:24

As you enter you see a what looks like the interior of a normal home, a large table in the middle of the room with a fireplace directly across. There is only a single door to the left where the woman quickly walked into."You can all get situated at the table while I prepare some warm mead for us all, does that sound nice?" the woman asks from the other room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Legend of the Orbs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Orbs   Legend of the Orbs Empty

Back to top Go down

Legend of the Orbs
Page 1 of 14Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next