Imagination Dimension Realphobia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Legend of the Orbs

Go down 
+6
Destroyer9000
malumadue
Robman30
dragonof_life2
cowsmacker
Bestdragon3
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
dragonof_life2
dragonof_life2

Random : "yah know... C-4 can fix this"

Legend of the Orbs - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Orbs   Legend of the Orbs - Page 2 EmptySat 2 Jan 2010 - 0:29

"hmm did you do this or did you buy this enchanted? and no ale for me I like my mind clear." nero says standing between the table and the door.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Orbs   Legend of the Orbs - Page 2 EmptySat 2 Jan 2010 - 8:59

"Yes, I did make this. I am Cassandra. I am the mage of this town. I help them when they're in need, but now, I need your help..." As she walks out she is now in a bright blue dress, though she still has her brown cloak on, and she's carrying 5 cups of steaming mead on a platter. As she places it on the table she sits at the head of the table.

"Now, I bet your wondering why a mage of my power is asking a favor of a few adventurers..." She adds as she relaxes, waiting for the group to take their mead.
Back to top Go down
dragonof_life2
dragonof_life2

PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Orbs   Legend of the Orbs - Page 2 EmptySat 2 Jan 2010 - 10:41

ativate: detect magic

Nero stands there arms crossed awaiting her answer.
Back to top Go down
Destroyer9000
Destroyer9000

Random : In the name of holy thuuundahhh FORCE

PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Orbs   Legend of the Orbs - Page 2 EmptySat 2 Jan 2010 - 15:14

"Yea, 'twas wonderin'." *Valefor grabs a mug of mead and gulps it down, satisfied*
Back to top Go down
cowsmacker

Random : I LIKE CHOCHLATE MILKZZZZZZZ

PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Orbs   Legend of the Orbs - Page 2 EmptySat 2 Jan 2010 - 17:09

"i am wondering as well" said faro in a normal tone while he walks a bit outside the tent to pet his wolf companion.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Orbs   Legend of the Orbs - Page 2 EmptySat 2 Jan 2010 - 21:22

You detect a strong source of magic coming from the woman, as well as a mild aura magic coming from the room itself.

"Well, as I already explained, I am the mage of this town. With that comes many responsibilities. Well, just recently I was walking past our lake to the west of us, and a group of nymphs attacked me and stole a precious orb of mine. It took nearly all of my energy to just escape them alive. So what I'm asking you is that you go to the lake and retrieve my orb. I will pay a sum of 1000 gold to each of you if it comes back unharmed. Does this sound like a deal?"
Back to top Go down
dragonof_life2
dragonof_life2

PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Orbs   Legend of the Orbs - Page 2 EmptySun 3 Jan 2010 - 0:02

"now thats hardly a trivial task.... how exactly do you kill a Nymph?" Nero says intrested in the new foe.
Back to top Go down
malumadue
malumadue

Random : Did you know pineapples don't like to wear bikinis?

PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Orbs   Legend of the Orbs - Page 2 EmptySun 3 Jan 2010 - 0:37

As the woman was talking, Dymosis, hardly caring what she had to say,
walked over and grabbed a mug of mead.
As he started to drink he heard the mention of money and, now interested,
desided to listen on.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Orbs   Legend of the Orbs - Page 2 EmptySun 3 Jan 2010 - 0:43

"Aah, killing a nymph is quite trivial, the only issue would be to get past the effect they have on men. You see, when a male looks at a nymph their beauty is enough to blind you. But this of course can be bypassed with a little magic." The woman pulls from her cloak a glowing green potion and places it in the middle of the table,"All you need to do is drink a single drop of this potion before you reach the lake and you should be immune to the Nymphs blinding beauty. From then on it's just getting the orb. So, will you do this thing for me?"
Back to top Go down
dragonof_life2
dragonof_life2

PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Orbs   Legend of the Orbs - Page 2 EmptySun 3 Jan 2010 - 1:04

"why do I get the feeling you're leaving something out?" Nero says questionly
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Orbs   Legend of the Orbs - Page 2 EmptySun 3 Jan 2010 - 1:09

"Well if you wish to know anything else just ask. I just want my orb back safely."
Back to top Go down
Destroyer9000
Destroyer9000

PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Orbs   Legend of the Orbs - Page 2 EmptySun 3 Jan 2010 - 2:04

Valefor puts his mug down, looks at the adventurers, and says, "Well, I think we should discuss this privately first."
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Orbs   Legend of the Orbs - Page 2 EmptySun 3 Jan 2010 - 2:08

"Alright then, I'll just step into the kitchen while you all talk." The woman bows slightly before walking off, carrying back any empty mugs.
Back to top Go down
cowsmacker

PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Orbs   Legend of the Orbs - Page 2 EmptySun 3 Jan 2010 - 9:44

"well if its poison i will be able to detect it so we have that down, anymore concerns" said faro as he strokes his wolf that is falling asleep.
Back to top Go down
dragonof_life2
dragonof_life2

PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Orbs   Legend of the Orbs - Page 2 EmptySun 3 Jan 2010 - 14:33

"well mabey we should get to know eachother first as well. i'm Nero a bard, my fighting expereance is mostly bandits and wild animals, and i've got a good sence for magic, how about you all?"
Back to top Go down
Destroyer9000
Destroyer9000

PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Orbs   Legend of the Orbs - Page 2 EmptySun 3 Jan 2010 - 17:27

"I am a Rogue, or at least that is what people call me. Don't worry, I don't steal things from people. I mostly use my abilities for fighting, scouting, and assassinating. *He spins his knife around* Now then, this woman is a fake, a lier. I suggest we don't take the job.
Back to top Go down
cowsmacker

PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Orbs   Legend of the Orbs - Page 2 EmptySun 3 Jan 2010 - 18:05

"i am faro, a druid gifted in the understanding of nature and how to use it as a weapon, i have a skill at always knowing where to go in the woods and the forest itself aids me in combat"

"and i agree, why hire men to take on nymphs, wouldnt it be much easier to just higher female warriors, and much less risky.
Back to top Go down
dragonof_life2
dragonof_life2

PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Orbs   Legend of the Orbs - Page 2 EmptySun 3 Jan 2010 - 21:03

"I agree, But thier is magic comming from her... how would you like to approch this?" Nero says quizingly
Back to top Go down
malumadue
malumadue

Random : Did you know pineapples don't like to wear bikinis?

PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Orbs   Legend of the Orbs - Page 2 EmptySun 3 Jan 2010 - 21:09

"Kill the nymph, get the orb, then get our gold. How else do you think we should approch this?"
Dymosis turns back to the table and downs another mug of mead.
"Oh and by the way, im a ranger with dual weilding swords
and would LOVE to make some gold, but if you guys prefer to
chat then ill just drink your mead."
Back to top Go down
dragonof_life2
dragonof_life2

PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Orbs   Legend of the Orbs - Page 2 EmptySun 3 Jan 2010 - 22:37

"do you not care of the complications? what if we bring it and she ends are life?" Nero says. "these matters are never that easy!"
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Orbs   Legend of the Orbs - Page 2 EmptySun 3 Jan 2010 - 23:08

"Oh but I wouldn't do that." replied the woman as she stands in the doorway,"As for your accusations of me I would gladly explain. The reason as to why I hired males is because of a bit of information I learned. Apparently these Nymphs only detest and attack women. Which means that you may not even need to fight them and can get my orb back safetly, though this is only based upon what I heard from the townsfolk. The potion is in case this information is false, as a blind warrior isn't helpful." The woman sits at the table as she she continues,"Now, if you still think of me as a lier, then you can leave now. I'll just find someone else to help me."
Back to top Go down
dragonof_life2
dragonof_life2

PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Orbs   Legend of the Orbs - Page 2 EmptySun 3 Jan 2010 - 23:36

"one question... what is this orb and what does it do?" nero says leanning on the table with both hands.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Orbs   Legend of the Orbs - Page 2 EmptySun 3 Jan 2010 - 23:47

"The orb is almost just as any other glass ball that you use for Scrying. The reason it's so precious to me is because it was given to me by my Grandmother, who got it from her Grandmother. I've never gone anywhere without it... I would be absolutely miserable if I couldn't one day pass this down to my own Grand daughter..." You see the woman try her best to hold back tears, though one slowly escaped down her cheek.
Back to top Go down
dragonof_life2
dragonof_life2

PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Orbs   Legend of the Orbs - Page 2 EmptyMon 4 Jan 2010 - 12:35

Nero looks around the table then says standing upright. "i'm in"
Back to top Go down
cowsmacker

PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Orbs   Legend of the Orbs - Page 2 EmptyMon 4 Jan 2010 - 17:27

"i am in also" said faro has he catches a bit of rain and drinks it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Orbs   Legend of the Orbs - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Legend of the Orbs
Page 2 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next