Imagination Dimension Realphobia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Legend of the Orbs OOC

Go down 
+2
Ta]R[SoNiS
Bestdragon3
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

Legend of the Orbs OOC Empty
PostSubject: Legend of the Orbs OOC   Legend of the Orbs OOC EmptySat 26 Dec 2009 - 23:43

Chat here about the RP as well as ask questions, post characters, and rant about dying.
Back to top Go down
Ta]R[SoNiS
Ta]R[SoNiS

Random : The beatings will continue until morale improves!

PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Orbs OOC   Legend of the Orbs OOC EmptyTue 29 Dec 2009 - 9:34

How2lvlup?
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Orbs OOC   Legend of the Orbs OOC EmptyTue 29 Dec 2009 - 12:00

I calculate that on this end based on how well you roleplay and what encounters you face. But leveling shouldn't be that hard ;P
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Orbs OOC   Legend of the Orbs OOC EmptyWed 30 Dec 2009 - 15:27

So far we have 4 players, we will be starting soon. Anyone who wishes to join make a character now, as after we start joining the Rp will be difficult. I might close applications afterword.
Back to top Go down
cowsmacker

Random : I LIKE CHOCHLATE MILKZZZZZZZ

PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Orbs OOC   Legend of the Orbs OOC EmptyThu 31 Dec 2009 - 23:39

best i need to know my moves again so i can know what to rest so i may use them, i forgot to save the list.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Orbs OOC   Legend of the Orbs OOC EmptyThu 31 Dec 2009 - 23:44

Quite alright^^ I save everyone's sheet. Anyway, I sent it to you.
Back to top Go down
cowsmacker

PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Orbs OOC   Legend of the Orbs OOC EmptyThu 31 Dec 2009 - 23:55

u might wana delete that post i put in the rp, i forgot to change it into a rp related thing and posted again, or you could just keep it if no 1 cares.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Orbs OOC   Legend of the Orbs OOC EmptyThu 31 Dec 2009 - 23:58

I'll get rid of it. By the way, spells for the day don't include abilities Razz
Back to top Go down
cowsmacker

PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Orbs OOC   Legend of the Orbs OOC EmptyFri 1 Jan 2010 - 0:00

i know
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Orbs OOC   Legend of the Orbs OOC EmptyFri 1 Jan 2010 - 15:44

Alrighty just making sure you knew Razz
Back to top Go down
dragonof_life2
dragonof_life2

Random : "yah know... C-4 can fix this"

PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Orbs OOC   Legend of the Orbs OOC EmptySat 2 Jan 2010 - 0:31

how is battling going to work?
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Orbs OOC   Legend of the Orbs OOC EmptySat 2 Jan 2010 - 21:32

Much like I did my old roleplay where it's action/reaction, except this time I work with dice.

Example would be,

There's a Kobold standing with it's back to you, what do you do?

I want to stab it in the back of the head.

Congrats, you stabbed it in the back of the head.

Now of course you can add more roleplaying elements to your fighting if that's how you feel, as I'll try to do the same for when you hit. Now what isn't action/reaction is when the monsters attack, seeing as I already have the dice on this end. So where you end fighting is where you are when they attack. So knowing this you CAN say something like.

I want to lunge at the kobold and stab him in the head, jumping back afterwords to defend myself from any other possible threats. If I don't succeed in my attack I want to still jump back.

This way you still have control over your character, but all in all, it's turn based.
Back to top Go down
dragonof_life2
dragonof_life2

PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Orbs OOC   Legend of the Orbs OOC EmptySun 3 Jan 2010 - 0:03

I bet your die are loaded! lol oh and you might want to consider sending person unicie information to that person via PM. That way it's up to the char to let everyone know whats going on. it'll make us rp more and make or break friendships (did this on anther D&D and funny shit allways happened.)
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Orbs OOC   Legend of the Orbs OOC EmptySun 3 Jan 2010 - 0:44

Aah your right. Thank you for pointing that out Dragon Wink I shall do that from now on.
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

Random : With time all things change and all people change. Nothing is constant.

PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Orbs OOC   Legend of the Orbs OOC EmptyTue 12 Jan 2010 - 23:06

lol i like it... i should make one of these for my RP... which will follow a basic action/reaction system as well.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Orbs OOC   Legend of the Orbs OOC EmptyTue 12 Jan 2010 - 23:46

Mhmm, it's the best system I have found so far that works.
Back to top Go down
dragonof_life2
dragonof_life2

PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Orbs OOC   Legend of the Orbs OOC EmptyWed 13 Jan 2010 - 1:29

lol and it's all my fault
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Orbs OOC   Legend of the Orbs OOC EmptyWed 13 Jan 2010 - 7:37

No I always used the action/reaction system, the pming about skills and such though is new though Wink
Back to top Go down
dragonof_life2
dragonof_life2

PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Orbs OOC   Legend of the Orbs OOC EmptyWed 13 Jan 2010 - 12:08

i remeber u made that big annoucment in superhero rp after i did something lol.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Orbs OOC   Legend of the Orbs OOC EmptyWed 13 Jan 2010 - 16:23

Yeah Razz Not that I didn't have it before then, I just forgot to add it seeing as I've used it for so long.
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

Random : With time all things change and all people change. Nothing is constant.

PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Orbs OOC   Legend of the Orbs OOC EmptyMon 18 Jan 2010 - 11:28

OK someone is going to have to take over for Best at least for a long while so who wants too?
Back to top Go down
Achuzzle
Achuzzle

PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Orbs OOC   Legend of the Orbs OOC EmptyMon 18 Jan 2010 - 22:28

I will be the new DM
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Orbs OOC   Legend of the Orbs OOC EmptyMon 18 Jan 2010 - 22:36

I seccond that motion... Achuzzle for DM!!!
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Orbs OOC   Legend of the Orbs OOC EmptyMon 18 Jan 2010 - 22:45

I agree Wink
Back to top Go down
Achuzzle
Achuzzle

PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Orbs OOC   Legend of the Orbs OOC EmptyMon 18 Jan 2010 - 22:46

hey..bestdragon3, mind sending me the character profiles?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Orbs OOC   Legend of the Orbs OOC Empty

Back to top Go down

Legend of the Orbs OOC
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next