Imagination Dimension Realphobia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Legend of the Orbs

Go down 
+6
Destroyer9000
malumadue
Robman30
dragonof_life2
cowsmacker
Bestdragon3
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Destroyer9000
Destroyer9000

Random : In the name of holy thuuundahhh FORCE

Legend of the Orbs - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Orbs   Legend of the Orbs - Page 3 EmptyMon 4 Jan 2010 - 18:42

Valefor stood up. "Fine, I guess I might as well go to then. I hope your telling the truth, miss." *He blows a kiss to her and bows as he walks out of the magical tent.*
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Orbs   Legend of the Orbs - Page 3 EmptyMon 4 Jan 2010 - 19:10

Outside you see that the rain is letting up, the sun shining brightly through the clouds. The woman walks out of the tent as well as she replies,"The path you can take is over there to the West, you should reach the lake in a hour walk. Good luck warriors." She then walks back into the tent.

Alright now you can do what you want from here. Since this forest is a bit dense you'll need to have someone who knows forests lead the group through it or risk getting lost.
Back to top Go down
Gort the mighty
Gort the mighty

Random : Penis

PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Orbs   Legend of the Orbs - Page 3 EmptyMon 4 Jan 2010 - 19:10

Ajo walks around the town, looking for something he can kill without starting a huge fight. He is also looking for a pet.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Orbs   Legend of the Orbs - Page 3 EmptyMon 4 Jan 2010 - 19:15

The woman sticks her head out of the tent as she notices Ajo,"Aah Ajo! I didn't think you'd come! Please, step into my tent. I already explained the quest to the others."

You got a letter to show up here and help her, go with it Wink
Back to top Go down
Gort the mighty
Gort the mighty

PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Orbs   Legend of the Orbs - Page 3 EmptyMon 4 Jan 2010 - 19:24

"...uh...others?" he scratches his beard then shrugs and walks in.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Orbs   Legend of the Orbs - Page 3 EmptyMon 4 Jan 2010 - 19:51

"Yes, for this quest requires more then just you my 'intelligent' friend. Now, the quest is quite simple, in the forest there is a lake. By this lake is a shiny orb, think you can handle walking with the group to find it?"
Back to top Go down
Gort the mighty
Gort the mighty

PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Orbs   Legend of the Orbs - Page 3 EmptyMon 4 Jan 2010 - 20:17

At the mention of a shiny object Ajo's eyes widen and he says quitly "shiney........"
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Orbs   Legend of the Orbs - Page 3 EmptyMon 4 Jan 2010 - 20:44

"I thought so, now get going. Get acquainted with your partners 1st if you feel the need to."
Back to top Go down
Gort the mighty
Gort the mighty

PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Orbs   Legend of the Orbs - Page 3 EmptyMon 4 Jan 2010 - 21:14

Ajo walks over and stands by the table, not wanting to sit down.
Back to top Go down
dragonof_life2
dragonof_life2

Random : "yah know... C-4 can fix this"

PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Orbs   Legend of the Orbs - Page 3 EmptyMon 4 Jan 2010 - 22:01

"hey Ajo i'm Nero, pleasure to have you along for our fight though the shrubs." Nero says with a low chukle.
Back to top Go down
Gort the mighty
Gort the mighty

PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Orbs   Legend of the Orbs - Page 3 EmptyTue 5 Jan 2010 - 17:58

"....mmhmm...Do any of you know of a pet store? I lost me eagle when I was raiding an orc camp" Ajo says cheerfully.
Back to top Go down
dragonof_life2
dragonof_life2

PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Orbs   Legend of the Orbs - Page 3 EmptyTue 5 Jan 2010 - 21:53

Nero looks at his wide eyed. "you fought orcs, what were they like?"
Back to top Go down
Gort the mighty
Gort the mighty

PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Orbs   Legend of the Orbs - Page 3 EmptyTue 5 Jan 2010 - 22:05

" Big, scary, and smell like fish. ALso dumb, and feel good to jam an axe in there body.
Back to top Go down
dragonof_life2
dragonof_life2

PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Orbs   Legend of the Orbs - Page 3 EmptyWed 6 Jan 2010 - 1:27

"well i think i'll have too hear the whole story.... at anther time of corse. Ricght now I belive we are pressed for time." Nero says looking at the others.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Orbs   Legend of the Orbs - Page 3 EmptyWed 6 Jan 2010 - 16:52

Which he was correct, as by looking at the suns position and the amount of time the woman said it would take, it would take the group until nightfall to make it there and back.
Back to top Go down
dragonof_life2
dragonof_life2

PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Orbs   Legend of the Orbs - Page 3 EmptyWed 6 Jan 2010 - 17:19

Nero says wile moving toward the door, "well I belive we should let our animal firend lead."
Back to top Go down
Gort the mighty
Gort the mighty

PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Orbs   Legend of the Orbs - Page 3 EmptyWed 6 Jan 2010 - 18:10

"Animal friend?"
Back to top Go down
cowsmacker

Random : I LIKE CHOCHLATE MILKZZZZZZZ

PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Orbs   Legend of the Orbs - Page 3 EmptyWed 6 Jan 2010 - 18:31

"since ime a druid i shall lead us to the location, my knowledge of the forests will make navigating easy in this place, and if any of you get lost well i might have my wolf try to sniff you out and find you in the forest when we are done"

he then walks in front.

"i am faro, i am a druid if you havnt noticed, i will get us thier and back, in battle do as you please, i am not taking control or anything, i am just taking you thier and if you wana stay you sure as hell can, doesnt matter to me so long as the job gets done and my wolf isnt harmed in the process"
Back to top Go down
Gort the mighty
Gort the mighty

PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Orbs   Legend of the Orbs - Page 3 EmptyWed 6 Jan 2010 - 18:34

"wonderful" Ajo says abnoxoicly loudly "A druid. Don't you have some tree to hug?"
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Orbs   Legend of the Orbs - Page 3 EmptyWed 6 Jan 2010 - 18:43

Ouch, ok I felt that on this end Razz Oh, and you guys are currently walking through the forest, if you want to skip this bit just say so and we'll get there, otherwise just chat away Wink
Back to top Go down
dragonof_life2
dragonof_life2

PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Orbs   Legend of the Orbs - Page 3 EmptyWed 6 Jan 2010 - 21:27

"now that wasn't very nice, he's the one keeping us from getting lost... i'd say show him a little respect atleast. or his wolf may never find you" Nero says moving a branch out of the way.
Back to top Go down
Gort the mighty
Gort the mighty

PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Orbs   Legend of the Orbs - Page 3 EmptyThu 7 Jan 2010 - 9:11

"eh, I can take care of myself" Ajo says, climbing over a fallen tree that a human could easily step over
Back to top Go down
dragonof_life2
dragonof_life2

PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Orbs   Legend of the Orbs - Page 3 EmptyThu 7 Jan 2010 - 10:07

nero takes a swig of water. "i think were getting close."
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Orbs   Legend of the Orbs - Page 3 EmptyThu 7 Jan 2010 - 11:47

Nero was right, as the smell of water was getting stronger the further you walk in.
Back to top Go down
Gort the mighty
Gort the mighty

PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Orbs   Legend of the Orbs - Page 3 EmptyThu 7 Jan 2010 - 11:49

"huh..smells like me grandma's 'ouse" Ajo then breaks out in laughter, slapping nero's back
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Orbs   Legend of the Orbs - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Legend of the Orbs
Page 3 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next