Imagination Dimension Realphobia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Legend of the Orbs

Go down 
+6
Destroyer9000
malumadue
Robman30
dragonof_life2
cowsmacker
Bestdragon3
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Gort the mighty
Gort the mighty

Random : Penis

Legend of the Orbs - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Orbs   Legend of the Orbs - Page 7 EmptyTue 12 Jan 2010 - 19:19

Ajo sighs,"us dwaves neva get anythin' good"
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

Random : With time all things change and all people change. Nothing is constant.

PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Orbs   Legend of the Orbs - Page 7 EmptyTue 12 Jan 2010 - 19:25

The elf sees Ajo standing next too us and speaks in a very elegant tongue "Oh hi Ajo i didn't see you there. Please keep my alignment a secret from the others OK? i will get you a present when we reach my town if you do alright?"
Back to top Go down
dragonof_life2
dragonof_life2

Random : "yah know... C-4 can fix this"

PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Orbs   Legend of the Orbs - Page 7 EmptyTue 12 Jan 2010 - 19:43

Nero finds the two talking. "well thier you both are, listen thier are a few ways we could take the trip." Nero says putting his map on the wall for all to see.

(lol best u better take it over from here seeing how I don't have the map ur looking off of.)
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Orbs   Legend of the Orbs - Page 7 EmptyTue 12 Jan 2010 - 19:48

You could go north through the small desert that surrounds the north side of town and cross the Wolf Nomads (Plains), though it may have bandits along the way. Or to be safer you can travel east through the forest and follow the river east until it turns north and you can get to town that way, it has less bandits.
Back to top Go down
Gort the mighty
Gort the mighty

PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Orbs   Legend of the Orbs - Page 7 EmptyTue 12 Jan 2010 - 19:50

" think we shoul go up to th plains..more kills tha way"
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

Random : With time all things change and all people change. Nothing is constant.

PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Orbs   Legend of the Orbs - Page 7 EmptyTue 12 Jan 2010 - 19:56

"I agree with Ajo here besides any bandits that try to get at us will be in for an unpleasant surprise just leave them to me." Says the elf with a grin on his face, and looking Nero in the eyes. The lightning in the night elf's eyes is very appearant.
Also his cat climbs out of his bag. It see's Ajo and hops on the ground and begins to rub against his leg while purring. "Hmm it seems that Cali likes you Ajo." The elf smiles.
Back to top Go down
Gort the mighty
Gort the mighty

PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Orbs   Legend of the Orbs - Page 7 EmptyTue 12 Jan 2010 - 19:59

Ajo picks up the cat "Hiya kitten" He rubs his big rough fingers across the cats face "I like ki'ens. This one an elvin ca' or regulor?"
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Orbs   Legend of the Orbs - Page 7 EmptyTue 12 Jan 2010 - 20:04

"It is a very special cat Ajo a one of a kind Cat... Oh and by the way she likes being scratched under her chin or behind her ears."
The Cat purrs loudly.
"Oh and by the way my name is Zentaku"
Back to top Go down
Gort the mighty
Gort the mighty

PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Orbs   Legend of the Orbs - Page 7 EmptyTue 12 Jan 2010 - 20:07

"i'll jus' call ya ken." Ajo starts ti scratch under his chin and then starts to rub his head against the cat. Ajo realizes that he is being watched and smileys, then slowly goes back to just scratching being his ears.
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Orbs   Legend of the Orbs - Page 7 EmptyTue 12 Jan 2010 - 20:11

Zentaku then inevertantly states while not even looking "oh yeah right there scratch right there ooo just a bit higher...... *ahem* i mean er" Zentaku then quickly leaves the room.
Back to top Go down
Gort the mighty
Gort the mighty

PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Orbs   Legend of the Orbs - Page 7 EmptyTue 12 Jan 2010 - 20:58

Ajo takes out a small morsal of food "mmm...breakfast"
Back to top Go down
dragonof_life2
dragonof_life2

PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Orbs   Legend of the Orbs - Page 7 EmptyTue 12 Jan 2010 - 22:39

nero stares at the tho two siglently then after a moment speaks. "I think we need to take the path of least resistance. we have an orb of great power and evil will use all of it's power to get it back. And I think we need to decide who holds onto that orb... i vote not the mage we hardly know."
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Orbs   Legend of the Orbs - Page 7 EmptyTue 12 Jan 2010 - 22:43

Zentaku runs back in "Hey we should go through the Planes and besides we may run into some of my allies that way, and they could help us out that much more... Besides we got good ol' Ajo here to protect us and you have ME... Also let's not forget who is carrying the orb my friend."
Back to top Go down
dragonof_life2
dragonof_life2

PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Orbs   Legend of the Orbs - Page 7 EmptyTue 12 Jan 2010 - 23:32

"funny we were just having that discusion... why were you in the forest anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Orbs   Legend of the Orbs - Page 7 EmptyTue 12 Jan 2010 - 23:53

"Oh well that, I guess I should explain myself. You see my Diety Atomsk, contacted me and told me that The Lady was after some powerful Orbs... So I gathered all the information I could on them, although a lot of it was just rumors. I found out that one of you had received a letter that sounded suspicious so i followed Valefor to it. I will admit I tried to trick him into helping me take the Orb in the trees. But I assure you this was only to prevent it from getting to The Lady whom I was certain you all would foolishly bring the Orb at the time. From then on you all know the rest though right. So that is my story, to be honest I was just going to hide the Orb, but now we know how to destroy it."

As Ajo continues to pet Cali, Zentaku quivers for a moment and then speaks uncontrollably again, "oh yeah that's the spot right behind that ear oooohhhh yyyyeeeaahh..." Zentaku closes his eyes and begins turning his head seemingly pushing his head into an invisible hand.
Back to top Go down
dragonof_life2
dragonof_life2

PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Orbs   Legend of the Orbs - Page 7 EmptyWed 13 Jan 2010 - 1:28

Nero staring at him questionly he styarts to say somthing but stops himself. "get ready to travel we have a long way ahead of us and more fights i'll wager. Tell no one of the orb not even you "friends"" Nero adds a snide slurr on friends then rolls up his map and heads out of the room.
Back to top Go down
cowsmacker

Random : I LIKE CHOCHLATE MILKZZZZZZZ

PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Orbs   Legend of the Orbs - Page 7 EmptyWed 13 Jan 2010 - 15:20

"it would be wise to take the river, and my dear elf friend your forgeting you may have the orb but you cant do shit if that old witch arives and your alone now can you??? you gota remember if you go that path the only 1 who may agree to come is ajo and hes....ile stop at that, besides i have got a bad feeling coming from you, what says we can trust these allies of yours and that they wont go after us???????"
Back to top Go down
dragonof_life2
dragonof_life2

PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Orbs   Legend of the Orbs - Page 7 EmptyWed 13 Jan 2010 - 16:32

"I agree... but this amy be are advantage..... what if we split up? give her two targets to chase. It's risky but worth it."
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Orbs   Legend of the Orbs - Page 7 EmptyWed 13 Jan 2010 - 17:10

Zentaku then says looking very serious, "If we split up then we would have far less of a chance if we were caught, and that is just the way The Lady likes it as she manipulates luck... i did my research know thy enemy and all that, and yes we should not inform my friends of anything valuable we have or we could be in trouble... But i am sure none of them want an Orb that is being chased relentlessly by a Deity, still not a good idea to mention it though. Oh and if she finds any of us together or separate we are doomed already. Yet we should be safe when we arrive at my home city with all the Paladins there it is highly unlikely for even a Deity to attack... Anyway sorry for getting off track there but the plains are a faster path and we need to get to safety quickly even if it is a few more assassinations we are in great danger every second until we get there!"
finishing his explanation Zentaku then simply states "Oh and don't forget I am an elf I can hear you all from a few rooms away."
Back to top Go down
cowsmacker

Random : I LIKE CHOCHLATE MILKZZZZZZZ

PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Orbs   Legend of the Orbs - Page 7 EmptyWed 13 Jan 2010 - 17:16

"fine, i guess ime in, if anything maybe we will outnumber and outgear the bandits and we will look to fearsome to face"
Back to top Go down
dragonof_life2
dragonof_life2

PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Orbs   Legend of the Orbs - Page 7 EmptyWed 13 Jan 2010 - 20:59

"Then we should move quickly." Nero says about to walk to his gear then stops and turns. "the witch turned into a shadow... can she be harmed by intense light?"
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Orbs   Legend of the Orbs - Page 7 EmptyWed 13 Jan 2010 - 21:36

"I doubt it, but it is worth a shot if we encounter her again."
Back to top Go down
Gort the mighty
Gort the mighty

PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Orbs   Legend of the Orbs - Page 7 EmptyThu 14 Jan 2010 - 19:30

Ajo stops petting the cat and sneers "Were the fuck ar' ya gonna be gettin' intens ligh'"
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Orbs   Legend of the Orbs - Page 7 EmptyThu 14 Jan 2010 - 22:10

Zentaku then looks at Ajo with a menevolent smile on his face and says in a sly yet excited tone, "I could show you if you wanted Ajo it really is spectacular... only I can do this two ways a concentrated form into a single spot or a spectacular display in all directions!!!... So would you like a demonstration?"
Back to top Go down
Gort the mighty
Gort the mighty

PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Orbs   Legend of the Orbs - Page 7 EmptyThu 14 Jan 2010 - 22:25

Ajo thinks "alrigh' you are the only person in the party I can respect"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Orbs   Legend of the Orbs - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Legend of the Orbs
Page 7 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next