Imagination Dimension Realphobia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Sound of magic

Go down 
+4
Ta]R[SoNiS
The Wanderer
Zentaku
Icekitten
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 22 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
Icekitten
Icekitten

Random : I've been waiting.

The Sound of magic - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sound of magic   The Sound of magic - Page 3 EmptyMon 22 Mar 2010 - 19:16

*shakes head, the effect wears off*" ah you know your way around magic, what spell or cast did you use?"
Back to top Go down
http://icecoldkitten.deviantart.com/
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

Random : The sand is rough and coarse and it gets everywhere.

PostSubject: Re: The Sound of magic   The Sound of magic - Page 3 EmptyMon 22 Mar 2010 - 19:20

"o This?, this is my pet Lizard Abbadon, Say hi little buddy!" The Lizard hide at once after Tiberius introduce him.
"O well, he's pretty shy for a Demon." Smiling.
Back to top Go down
Icekitten
Icekitten

PostSubject: Re: The Sound of magic   The Sound of magic - Page 3 EmptyMon 22 Mar 2010 - 19:22

*smiles bigger*"I would have loved to see him, And a demon you say?"
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

PostSubject: Re: The Sound of magic   The Sound of magic - Page 3 EmptyMon 22 Mar 2010 - 19:27

"Yep a Demon, he was a baby when i got him, and he's still the same size." scratching his hood.
"Anyways, you need help on your necromancy? i can give you some tips." getting a small tome from his pocket.
Back to top Go down
Icekitten
Icekitten

PostSubject: Re: The Sound of magic   The Sound of magic - Page 3 EmptyMon 22 Mar 2010 - 19:28

"sure i would love to learn more!"*giggles*
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

PostSubject: Re: The Sound of magic   The Sound of magic - Page 3 EmptyMon 22 Mar 2010 - 19:31

Chuckles, "well if you need to summon anything from necromancy:you need the stuff to do so.
see, necromancy is like Alchemy: but with much more in-depth on death."
reading the tome. "now you don't really need to shout the incantation, ruins the surpise for the enemy. for making a skeleton minion, ya need the skull, the femur etc, OR just improvise of what you have, you get it or i have to explain this?" Getting some bones from his coat.
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

Random : With time all things change and all people change. Nothing is constant.

PostSubject: Re: The Sound of magic   The Sound of magic - Page 3 EmptyMon 22 Mar 2010 - 19:31

Shalashaska turns to them, "I go by several names... you may call me shalashaska, now have a nice day, I hope we meet again." with that he bows and makes a jump/back-flip across the street and onto a building and walks away.
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

PostSubject: Re: The Sound of magic   The Sound of magic - Page 3 EmptyMon 22 Mar 2010 - 19:32

Looks where Shalashaska jumped:"Weird Fellow, even weirder than me."
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

Random : With time all things change and all people change. Nothing is constant.

PostSubject: Re: The Sound of magic   The Sound of magic - Page 3 EmptyMon 22 Mar 2010 - 19:34

Shalashaska appears on the ledge of the building again and yells back, "HEY I HEARD THAT YOU KNOW!"
Back to top Go down
Icekitten
Icekitten

PostSubject: Re: The Sound of magic   The Sound of magic - Page 3 EmptyMon 22 Mar 2010 - 19:36

*queen screams at top of lungs*covers ears, when shes done gives a death glare. hands light on fire*
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

PostSubject: Re: The Sound of magic   The Sound of magic - Page 3 EmptyMon 22 Mar 2010 - 19:37

Shrugs, "So?, whatcha gonna do? make me knee down as a slave? not form your bullshit." about to get his sword out.

"WHAT THE- AHHH!" Covering his ears.
Back to top Go down
Icekitten
Icekitten

PostSubject: Re: The Sound of magic   The Sound of magic - Page 3 EmptyMon 22 Mar 2010 - 19:39

*storms off to the castle, hands still on fire*
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: The Sound of magic   The Sound of magic - Page 3 EmptyMon 22 Mar 2010 - 19:40

Shalashaska, "WHAT THE BLOODY HELL WAS THAT!...mmmmmmm blooood... better check it out... maybe there is fresh spilt blood." Shalashaska takes off very fast in the direction of the scream.
Back to top Go down
Icekitten
Icekitten

PostSubject: Re: The Sound of magic   The Sound of magic - Page 3 EmptyMon 22 Mar 2010 - 19:44

*goes to the queen*"My queen you called," (if you want to be any one else like the queen or prince thats fine too)
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

PostSubject: Re: The Sound of magic   The Sound of magic - Page 3 EmptyMon 22 Mar 2010 - 19:45

"hey come back ya pansy!" Running even faster, going to Shalashaska's direction. "I ain't done with you!!"
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: The Sound of magic   The Sound of magic - Page 3 EmptyMon 22 Mar 2010 - 19:47

Shalashaska, "IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO MAKE A BLOOD DONATION I WILL STOP OTHERWISE THERE IS LIKELY FREE BLOOD THAT A WAY!" he shouts excitedly still running as he points ahead.
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

PostSubject: Re: The Sound of magic   The Sound of magic - Page 3 EmptyMon 22 Mar 2010 - 19:48

"Ha Ha Very Funny...Pansy." Putting his sword away. "And who the hell are you?" pointing at the Queen.
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: The Sound of magic   The Sound of magic - Page 3 EmptyMon 22 Mar 2010 - 19:57

Shalashaska, "I don't know but why is there no blood? I heard screaming and that usually means a fight or lots of blood."
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

PostSubject: Re: The Sound of magic   The Sound of magic - Page 3 EmptyMon 22 Mar 2010 - 20:00

"Well, your instinct just sucks then, or it's just me?" putting the bones back into his coat.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: The Sound of magic   The Sound of magic - Page 3 EmptyMon 22 Mar 2010 - 20:08

Alea's keen ears heard the scream. No time to hide in wait now, someone was in trouble. Alea quickly hopped upon her unicorn as he quickly rushed to the castle. Within moments she was in the queen's chamber.

"My Queen! What has happened! Did these villains harm you!" Alea yelled out as she pulled two long swords from their sheaths.
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: The Sound of magic   The Sound of magic - Page 3 EmptyMon 22 Mar 2010 - 20:12

Shalashaska turns to Alea and says kinda disappointedly, "Well you are kinda late... I followed the scream figuring someone may have died and I could get some free fresh blood but it looks like a false alarm so I really have no more business here... I should go find someplace to get a drink, haven't had one it three days now so it is getting kinda dangerous." Shalashaska begins to walk away, going by Alea as he does so.
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

PostSubject: Re: The Sound of magic   The Sound of magic - Page 3 EmptyMon 22 Mar 2010 - 20:14

"Hello there! what's your name?" walking toward Alea, with his Skeletal Gauntlet out for a handshake.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: The Sound of magic   The Sound of magic - Page 3 EmptyMon 22 Mar 2010 - 20:17

These people... They do not follow the path... They must suffer...

Alea quickly back flips off her unicorn, her left sword swinging to lop off the vampires head. As she did that her unicorn rears up to stomp down on the necromantic fool.
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

PostSubject: Re: The Sound of magic   The Sound of magic - Page 3 EmptyMon 22 Mar 2010 - 20:18

With his eyebrow raised, "I can not get a good handshake once and a while?" and trys to dodge the rampaging Unicorn heading his way.
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: The Sound of magic   The Sound of magic - Page 3 EmptyMon 22 Mar 2010 - 20:24

Shalashaska dodges the attack bending backwards then flips to the side bringing up a leg to hit Alea in the head as a spike of bone pushes out of the leg where he is about to hit Alea, "You tried to kill me ya damn bitch!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Sound of magic   The Sound of magic - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Sound of magic
Page 3 of 41Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 22 ... 41  Next