Imagination Dimension Realphobia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Sound of magic

Go down 
+4
Ta]R[SoNiS
The Wanderer
Zentaku
Icekitten
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

Random : The sand is rough and coarse and it gets everywhere.

The Sound of magic - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sound of magic   The Sound of magic - Page 2 EmptySun 21 Mar 2010 - 22:27

he tosses the dagger up the air and catches it, "what will it be? Death or some money from your pockets?"
Back to top Go down
The Wanderer
The Wanderer

Random : The Internet is a cold, cold, amazing place.

PostSubject: Re: The Sound of magic   The Sound of magic - Page 2 EmptySun 21 Mar 2010 - 22:30

*raises one arm and puts the other on top of 3 flasks by his side, the dark skinned boy draws his sword and it turnsinto a buster sword, you notice half his shadow is gone* ????: I would suggest you not pick a fight with the Queens most loyal guards!
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

Random : With time all things change and all people change. Nothing is constant.

PostSubject: Re: The Sound of magic   The Sound of magic - Page 2 EmptySun 21 Mar 2010 - 22:33

Shalashaska looks over at the con man with a smirk, "So you threaten my new acquaintances eh? well then if you are insistent on a fight perhaps I may begin?" with that a long bone spike protrudes from shalashaska's right hand. (aproximately 2 feet in length)
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

PostSubject: Re: The Sound of magic   The Sound of magic - Page 2 EmptySun 21 Mar 2010 - 22:35

"Queen?! Royal?! GUARDS?!, You're talking to a man who never won nor lose a fight: i'll just annoy you to the point of you dying." Grinning madly. His dagger turning into a large 2-handed katana. (8 ft in length, as he is 5 ft tall.)
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

Random : With time all things change and all people change. Nothing is constant.

PostSubject: Re: The Sound of magic   The Sound of magic - Page 2 EmptySun 21 Mar 2010 - 22:36

Shalashaska, "And you sir are talking to a man who has lived for nearly a millennia!"
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

PostSubject: Re: The Sound of magic   The Sound of magic - Page 2 EmptySun 21 Mar 2010 - 22:38

"and you sir are bragging your own old age, putting your ignorance right into my face!, now who's gonna make the 1st move?" swinging his sword ecstatically.
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: The Sound of magic   The Sound of magic - Page 2 EmptySun 21 Mar 2010 - 22:40

Shalashaska locks eyes with the man as they speak smirking, "I already have now KNEEL MORTAL AND APOLOGIZE!" you feel your will overcome as if a giant has imposed itself upon you and are compelled beyond reason to obey.
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

PostSubject: Re: The Sound of magic   The Sound of magic - Page 2 EmptySun 21 Mar 2010 - 22:42

"I...don't...want...to!!" doing nothing but moving his mouth, only kneeling down on one knee.

"you...can't....not....make...me...obey....like...a...slave!!!" blood coming out of his head, still resisting the large pressure.
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: The Sound of magic   The Sound of magic - Page 2 EmptySun 21 Mar 2010 - 22:45

Shalashaska walks over to you as he speaks maintaining his eye contact as you cannot seem to look away, "Your will is strong I commend you, but you have lost." Shalashaska places the tip of his spike to the mans neck then wispers, "I win" retracting the the spike back into his own hand shalashaska gives one last command, "Now then apologize to these nice people do you understand?" with that he takes a step back to prevent a instantaneous retaliatory attack and releases his hold on the man.
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

PostSubject: Re: The Sound of magic   The Sound of magic - Page 2 EmptySun 21 Mar 2010 - 22:48

"Eh....Maybe...." getting a napkin wiping the blood. "besides, he burned my merchandise! how am i gonna live?"
Back to top Go down
Vincent Bloodheart
Vincent Bloodheart

Random : Batshitbonckers

PostSubject: Re: The Sound of magic   The Sound of magic - Page 2 EmptySun 21 Mar 2010 - 22:51

Wandering toward the others slightly singed Malcom mumbles "Nice birds get away from my head."
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: The Sound of magic   The Sound of magic - Page 2 EmptySun 21 Mar 2010 - 22:52

Shalashaska, "I could hire you I mean you have a strong enough will that I couldn't completely control you which is an impressive feet and I could use a good servant or steady supply of blood... don't worry if you choose the blood position you only become a vampire by drinking our blood and I won't drain you to death by any means."
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

PostSubject: Re: The Sound of magic   The Sound of magic - Page 2 EmptySun 21 Mar 2010 - 22:55

"eh, didn't understand that, but i was joking about my wooden swords!" laughing hysterically and patting him hard on Shalashaska's Back, making him fall to the ground.
"All i need is some action, you know pillaging and something like that!"

putting out his hood, showing a harsh and scarred face, though showing signs of politeness in his face, his white hair seem to glow all around the surroundings, making him a beacon of some sort.
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: The Sound of magic   The Sound of magic - Page 2 EmptySun 21 Mar 2010 - 22:59

Shalashaska, "Well if that is the case the two of us must go to a pub and cause some havoc some time" he says courteously with a smile.
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

PostSubject: Re: The Sound of magic   The Sound of magic - Page 2 EmptySun 21 Mar 2010 - 23:01

"maybe maybe..." putting his large red katana into his huge sheath. "thanks to your buddies, i don't have to hide this big fella i have!"
Back to top Go down
Ta]R[SoNiS
Ta]R[SoNiS

Random : The beatings will continue until morale improves!

PostSubject: Re: The Sound of magic   The Sound of magic - Page 2 EmptyMon 22 Mar 2010 - 7:17

As the men argued, Valco walked into the castle and went to the wing where the explosion came from, entering a lab.

"DONT TELL ME-" The governor shouted.
"Nope."
Back to top Go down
Icekitten
Icekitten

Random : I've been waiting.

PostSubject: Re: The Sound of magic   The Sound of magic - Page 2 EmptyMon 22 Mar 2010 - 17:56

*smiles pretty, takes a deep breath*"Boys, what did i tell you, I'm dangerous, i got you into trouble. I'm such a fool! Silly magic gets you know where,*shouts something in a different langues, the earth shakes*"now i must be going, things to do, types of necromancy to study."
Back to top Go down
http://icecoldkitten.deviantart.com/
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: The Sound of magic   The Sound of magic - Page 2 EmptyMon 22 Mar 2010 - 18:39

Shalashaska, "Ah that is the smell I remember now, you casters always have that odd smell. What has it been since I saw one of you now 50 years I think... anyway, good luck with your studies miss."
Shalashaska begins to walk away.
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

PostSubject: Re: The Sound of magic   The Sound of magic - Page 2 EmptyMon 22 Mar 2010 - 18:52

Tiberius begins to walk with Callista
"So Necromancy eh? I might help you...." grinning evilly. swinging a black chain from his hip.
Back to top Go down
Icekitten
Icekitten

PostSubject: Re: The Sound of magic   The Sound of magic - Page 2 EmptyMon 22 Mar 2010 - 19:05

"And a vampire, havent seen your kind in many years. Are you sure you want to help me?"
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

PostSubject: Re: The Sound of magic   The Sound of magic - Page 2 EmptyMon 22 Mar 2010 - 19:07

Surprised of Her Response: "Eh...I"m not a vampire, just a man who fooled with the dead a bit too much...."Winking at her with his scared eye: "and yes I'll be glad to help a novice like you."
Back to top Go down
Icekitten
Icekitten

PostSubject: Re: The Sound of magic   The Sound of magic - Page 2 EmptyMon 22 Mar 2010 - 19:10

"I was talking to the other guy, So mister, uh.. may i ask what your name is?"
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

PostSubject: Re: The Sound of magic   The Sound of magic - Page 2 EmptyMon 22 Mar 2010 - 19:12

"Tiberius." holding his strange, skeletal pure-black gauntlet for a handshake.
Back to top Go down
Icekitten
Icekitten

PostSubject: Re: The Sound of magic   The Sound of magic - Page 2 EmptyMon 22 Mar 2010 - 19:14

*smiles,shakes hand*"Nice to meet you, i'm... Wait juging by things, every one knows me.Even tho i'm not that spechal"(sp)
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

PostSubject: Re: The Sound of magic   The Sound of magic - Page 2 EmptyMon 22 Mar 2010 - 19:15

Laughs, "Well I'm guessing Callista?" A strange red thing comes from his back staring at Callista with purple eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Sound of magic   The Sound of magic - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Sound of magic
Page 2 of 41Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 41  Next