Imagination Dimension Realphobia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Sound of magic

Go down 
+4
Ta]R[SoNiS
The Wanderer
Zentaku
Icekitten
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
Icekitten
Icekitten

Random : I've been waiting.

The Sound of magic - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sound of magic   The Sound of magic - Page 22 EmptyFri 2 Apr 2010 - 17:41

Deo shakes his head. Cal walks back, "I found exactly where the prince is. I got some horse for us to ride there. If you guys are ready we can go."
Back to top Go down
http://icecoldkitten.deviantart.com/
Zentaku
Zentaku

Random : With time all things change and all people change. Nothing is constant.

PostSubject: Re: The Sound of magic   The Sound of magic - Page 22 EmptyFri 2 Apr 2010 - 17:44

The waitress sets another steak in front of Shalashaska, "oh... we are going now... okay then..." He then simply bites into it draining all the blood from it then stands, "Okay done lets go..."
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

Random : The sand is rough and coarse and it gets everywhere.

PostSubject: Re: The Sound of magic   The Sound of magic - Page 22 EmptyFri 2 Apr 2010 - 18:48

Tiberius, "Bah, I don't need a Horse. Cya later." running out of the tavern.
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

Random : With time all things change and all people change. Nothing is constant.

PostSubject: Re: The Sound of magic   The Sound of magic - Page 22 EmptyFri 2 Apr 2010 - 18:54

Shalashaska looks at where Tiberius just was and says, "did I miss something? or did he just go insane?"
Back to top Go down
Icekitten
Icekitten

Random : I've been waiting.

PostSubject: Re: The Sound of magic   The Sound of magic - Page 22 EmptyFri 2 Apr 2010 - 18:58

Shaking her head, Cal Puts her hand out for Deo to clime up."I have no idea, Hes quite a strange person. Will you need one?(she talking about a horse)"
Back to top Go down
http://icecoldkitten.deviantart.com/
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: The Sound of magic   The Sound of magic - Page 22 EmptyFri 2 Apr 2010 - 19:01

Shalashaska, "I could outrun one so no need... unless we are trying to be discrete... but I doubt that when our enemies are apparently watching our every move..."
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: The Sound of magic   The Sound of magic - Page 22 EmptyFri 2 Apr 2010 - 19:32

"Mmm, well I'm in no mood to run. Mind if I hitch a ride with you Sha?" Alea replied as she stood, stretching as she turned her nose away from the steaks that quickly consumed.
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: The Sound of magic   The Sound of magic - Page 22 EmptyFri 2 Apr 2010 - 19:39

Shalashaska responds, "What you want a piggy back ride? or are you suggesting that we share a horse?"
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: The Sound of magic   The Sound of magic - Page 22 EmptyFri 2 Apr 2010 - 19:41

Alea just shakes her head as she states,"I was merely suggesting traveling within you. That is all."
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: The Sound of magic   The Sound of magic - Page 22 EmptyFri 2 Apr 2010 - 19:42

Shalashaska responds, "Oh...that... sure then I guess" he opens his coat so that there is a path straight to his chest, "Go on ahead make yourself at home."
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: The Sound of magic   The Sound of magic - Page 22 EmptyFri 2 Apr 2010 - 19:43

Alea climbs in without another word.
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: The Sound of magic   The Sound of magic - Page 22 EmptyFri 2 Apr 2010 - 19:45

Shalashaska says happily, "Enjoy yourself in there hehe... well we should be going I guess" now closing his coat once more.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Bloodheart
Vincent Bloodheart

Random : Batshitbonckers

PostSubject: Re: The Sound of magic   The Sound of magic - Page 22 EmptyFri 2 Apr 2010 - 19:49

"I need a horse and that was weird." He looks at Shalashaska questioningly.
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: The Sound of magic   The Sound of magic - Page 22 EmptyFri 2 Apr 2010 - 19:51

Shalashaska looks at him and says jokingly, "Blood mages whatcha gonna do? heheh."
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: The Sound of magic   The Sound of magic - Page 22 EmptyFri 2 Apr 2010 - 20:43

'I heard that Sha.' Alea says in Shalashaska's mind.
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: The Sound of magic   The Sound of magic - Page 22 EmptyFri 2 Apr 2010 - 20:45

"it was merely a joke for my confused looking alchemist my darling."
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: The Sound of magic   The Sound of magic - Page 22 EmptyFri 2 Apr 2010 - 20:46

'Of course...' Alea sighed as she went silent once more.
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: The Sound of magic   The Sound of magic - Page 22 EmptyFri 2 Apr 2010 - 20:49

Shalashaska whispers so that she can hear it but most others can't "by the way you do feel rather nice in there..."
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: The Sound of magic   The Sound of magic - Page 22 EmptyFri 2 Apr 2010 - 20:51

'Thank you. I'm glad I'm not a burden. But I will say, it's strange being in a different generation of vampire... In all my years your probably the 1st nice one I've met.'
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: The Sound of magic   The Sound of magic - Page 22 EmptyFri 2 Apr 2010 - 21:01

Shalashaska continues speaking to Alea, "Yes well I was not always so nice... I did have my evil phase... and besides I am still looking for a special potion that's mere ingredients make common people call anyone who would even think of making something like it an abomination... but yeah besides that I guess I am nice..."
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: The Sound of magic   The Sound of magic - Page 22 EmptyFri 2 Apr 2010 - 21:03

'I suppose so... I'm loved and hated for what I am. Hated mostly because of your generation. But I hold nothing against you guys.'
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: The Sound of magic   The Sound of magic - Page 22 EmptyFri 2 Apr 2010 - 21:10

Shalashaska, "Hey I know what I have done... and also I killed a lot of those jerks... but yeah I probably contributed my fair share to that hate. Still I'm not entirely sure on the plan here are we just going to lay a siege or retreat for now?"
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: The Sound of magic   The Sound of magic - Page 22 EmptyFri 2 Apr 2010 - 21:15

'Retreat would be strategic at this moment. Get out of the Queens range if she has one before slowly taking the Princes down one by one. But we must do research on them beforehand so we know what we're up against.'
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: The Sound of magic   The Sound of magic - Page 22 EmptyFri 2 Apr 2010 - 21:18

Shalashaska, "Ugh.. this is always the most boring part... I miss my armies of loyal till death soldiers... we could lay siege and destroy them all... damn I miss 300 years ago..."
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: The Sound of magic   The Sound of magic - Page 22 EmptyFri 2 Apr 2010 - 21:24

'Can't miss what you choose not to remember. But that's only what I believe. We should get going now.'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Sound of magic   The Sound of magic - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Sound of magic
Page 22 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 41  Next