Imagination Dimension Realphobia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Sound of magic

Go down 
+4
Ta]R[SoNiS
The Wanderer
Zentaku
Icekitten
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
Icekitten
Icekitten

Random : I've been waiting.

The Sound of magic Empty
PostSubject: The Sound of magic   The Sound of magic EmptySun 21 Mar 2010 - 13:13

The world has been take over by a queen and her princes, and now the story begins to unfold. Will she get power of the magic realm or not?

Calista fell asleep reading more of the elemental magic, she always tend to do that. She was dreaming of a place of no magic, no light, just empty black. She awakens from the dream with screams, she slowly goes out side and stops to ask someone whats going on in the castle.
Back to top Go down
http://icecoldkitten.deviantart.com/
Zentaku
Zentaku

Random : With time all things change and all people change. Nothing is constant.

The Sound of magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sound of magic   The Sound of magic EmptySun 21 Mar 2010 - 19:47

Shalashaska takes one step off of Calista's house's roof, and falls to the ground landing beside her standing straight up, he looks over at her with a large smile so you can clearly see his fangs as well, and says in a eerily cold voice, "I wouldn't know miss your guess is as good as mine, by the way my name is Shalashaska miss."
Back to top Go down
The Wanderer
The Wanderer

Random : The Internet is a cold, cold, amazing place.

The Sound of magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sound of magic   The Sound of magic EmptySun 21 Mar 2010 - 19:52

"Get away from her!" *two people come running over to you one with black skin, red eyes, and black hair with white streaks and the other with white hair with black streaks, gold eyes and pale skin, both look about 10 years old.

???: Who are you, are you ok Calista?
Back to top Go down
Ta]R[SoNiS
Ta]R[SoNiS

Random : The beatings will continue until morale improves!

The Sound of magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sound of magic   The Sound of magic EmptySun 21 Mar 2010 - 20:12

Valco sat down at the desk on the top floor of his sanatorium. He had more angry customers. Perhaps the tower's 20 floors were an advantage, as any aggressors would get tired before climbing the last flight to Valco's room. Then again, the next one came with soldiers.

Valco liked to deal with stuff like this himself, and wouldn't let any easily affordable guards past the 17th floor. He read over the client's details.

Heavy drinker, heavy smoker.

Quickly Valco put out a bottle of his finest wine and dumped some of the stuff in one of his test plates in it. Just after, the client came bashing in, less than polite.

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU MEAN YOU LET THEM DIE!?"Exclaimed a highly decorated officer said, walking in the room with 4 easily marked as inexperienced soldiers.

"You can't afford it. Their wounds would typically have a 70% mortality rate. If you can't pay for 5%, so be it."

"THEY WERE PEOPLE! YOU HAD TO DO SOMETHING!" He shouted, taking another puff from his cigar and walking towards the wine on Valco's desk.

"Business is business."

"You do realize that we could kill you at any moment, right!?"

"Now now, sir, the temper is not going to make things any easier."

The officer motioned for his soldiers to come to the desk while taking a drink of the wine.
"Fine ale you have. Kill him." The officer ordered, taking a puff of his cigar. As soon as it touched his lips, his mouth became a sea of fire. In seconds, he was dead on the ground.

"Shoo now." Valco said as the soldiers quickly ran out of the room.

In rather odd timing, Jovin, Valco's main aid came in the room, eying first the running guards then the dead officer.
"I don't even want to ask." He said.
"So what happened?"
"The governor wan-"
"Oh yes, the governor the governor, what does he want now?"
"Popularity."
"Again?"
"Again. In this stupid little city with a castle in it."
"Again?" Valco says, standing up and preparing to leave.
"Make sure you have money. And something to prevent you from being butchered by an angry mob."
"Angry mob. Easy."

After a step through a portal, Valco found himself at the castle gates, emerging with a flash of light. There was a few people having a love dispute... with a rather big age difference. They were the only ones outside at this time of night, but that wasn't too troubling. He found a place by the bridge to the plateau island the Castle was on to sit down and lay out his chemicals.
Back to top Go down
Day of Light
Admin
Day of Light

The Sound of magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sound of magic   The Sound of magic EmptySun 21 Mar 2010 - 20:29

Mioka was rather angry today.

Damn perverts.

She looked at the two scoundrels, now running away from her as fast as possible. These two unfortunate men had tried to peek under her dress thinking she was just a normal peasant.

They were wrong. As soon as she turned around she kicked one where it hurts and punched the other in his stomach and his neck. Needless to state, they were rather unbalanced when she withdrew in disgust and let them get away.

She just hated men who hated women, and Mioka had all the ways to prove it. She was, after all, a knight. So she simply tossed her hair behind her shoulder and walked towards nowhere in particular. For some reason, she felt the need to check out the neighborhood.

She had arrived to this place just yesterday.
Back to top Go down
http://hinaoki.weebly.com/
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

Random : The sand is rough and coarse and it gets everywhere.

The Sound of magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sound of magic   The Sound of magic EmptySun 21 Mar 2010 - 20:38

Tiberius begins to walk with his hood hiding his face, quite drunk from his own brew, bumping on to Mioka:
"Sorry, Mis-s-s-y I haz been drinking......"mumbling his rest of his words, having alot of equipment dangling with sound.
Back to top Go down
Day of Light
Admin
Day of Light

The Sound of magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sound of magic   The Sound of magic EmptySun 21 Mar 2010 - 20:40

Mioka stepped back and scoffed. "Shouldn't you be drinking in private?" Her voice was chilly. She looked at where the sound was coming from. She pointed at it with her sheathed shortsword. "What's that?"
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

The Sound of magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sound of magic   The Sound of magic EmptySun 21 Mar 2010 - 20:42

Alea had been on edge all day... She arrived at the forest edge in the travels, only to see that city walls were only half a mile away... Drayn snorted in discomfort, Alea stroking his mane as he stepped back into the forest.

What was she to do... Civilization was a mere gallop away... Here being there was a risk, as unicorn horns could fetch a high price lately... She had to be careful and sneak in at night. Then, maybe then she may be able to find the one she was looking for... His life will soon be ended, Alea would make sure of it...
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

The Sound of magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sound of magic   The Sound of magic EmptySun 21 Mar 2010 - 20:43

"O nothingy, just some swords...." showing her a bunch of random swords on his chest. "I'm a merchant.....some-wwwhat...." slurring most of his words. "woulddd you like to buy some?" drinking his small gourd, seems to dance a little as he drinks.
Back to top Go down
Day of Light
Admin
Day of Light

The Sound of magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sound of magic   The Sound of magic EmptySun 21 Mar 2010 - 20:46

"No thank you. I have quite an excellent sword already," she replied. "Although you might consider keeping those wrapped in sharkskin. Otherwise you might harm somebody--or yourself." She looked at the drunken man with half disdain, half pity.
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

The Sound of magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sound of magic   The Sound of magic EmptySun 21 Mar 2010 - 20:51

"Well, I always hurt myself, its basically a ritual for me." pulling one of the swords, as all of them are wooden. "Besides, how would wooden swords be dangerous?"

His voice was not a slur anymore, and begins to grin:
"Anyways, I'm not drunk, It's a scam i'm making, and you're face tells me i fooled ya!"
Laughing hysterically, begins to use the sword to scratch his back.
Back to top Go down
Day of Light
Admin
Day of Light

The Sound of magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sound of magic   The Sound of magic EmptySun 21 Mar 2010 - 20:53

She stepped away quickly, her face displaying a look of horror. "For shame!" she cried, and stormed off angrily.
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

The Sound of magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sound of magic   The Sound of magic EmptySun 21 Mar 2010 - 21:06

"Heh heh, love tricking people like that......." begins to walk to a random direction yelling out:
"DISCOUNT SWORDS!! DISCOUNT SWORDS!! SHARP AS A BIRD'S FEATHER!!..."
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

Random : With time all things change and all people change. Nothing is constant.

The Sound of magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sound of magic   The Sound of magic EmptySun 21 Mar 2010 - 21:16

Shalashaska looks at the two children and then at Castila then back at the children once more he bends over to them and says with a smirk in a cheery voice, "Oh little ones I was not trying to harm this fair maiden for you see little ones," his voice and face have a sudden change and he seems somewhat horrific for the following words as he speaks his words cold sending a chill down the childrens' spines, "if I wished to do you any harm you would all be dead right now." his demeanor instantly shifts back to a cheery expression, "but I have no such intent so you should be fine little ones, and this miss Castila too." with that he playfully bops one of the children on the nose with one finger and stands straight up again.
Back to top Go down
The Wanderer
The Wanderer

The Sound of magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sound of magic   The Sound of magic EmptySun 21 Mar 2010 - 21:20

???: Don't talk to us like kids *you fall backwards as a strange whip looking strand of water trips you* We are about... how old now bro?

????: 36 in their years
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

The Sound of magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sound of magic   The Sound of magic EmptySun 21 Mar 2010 - 21:21

Tiberius begins to march where the 2 kids are, scratching his back with the sword:
"Hey kids, like a sword or two?" begins to juggle the swords form his chest.
Back to top Go down
The Wanderer
The Wanderer

The Sound of magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sound of magic   The Sound of magic EmptySun 21 Mar 2010 - 21:23

????: Drunk... as usual... *draws his blade* begone!
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

The Sound of magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sound of magic   The Sound of magic EmptySun 21 Mar 2010 - 21:24

Tiberius: "hey man, don't be hatin i'm just being a honest merchant." contiunes to juggle the swords.
Back to top Go down
The Wanderer
The Wanderer

The Sound of magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sound of magic   The Sound of magic EmptySun 21 Mar 2010 - 21:27

???: No your not... *a vine suddenly snatches one of the swords and reveals it's fake*
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

The Sound of magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sound of magic   The Sound of magic EmptySun 21 Mar 2010 - 21:28

Shalashaska falls but does not seem to hit the ground rather he stops a few inches from it and floats back onto his feet laughing, "hahahaha! I see and do not underestimate me ether young-lings I have seen entire civilizations rise to power and fall by the wayside. I am far older than you could know, and far more powerful I would not suggest engaging me in combat unless you are prepared to see your end... but we won't come to that now will we child?" as he looks into the male childs eyes that child feels his will to fight draining and becoming more calm Shalashaska does the same to the other child as well (he is using the common ability stare that allows him to manipulate others but he is only calming you with it)
Back to top Go down
The Wanderer
The Wanderer

The Sound of magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sound of magic   The Sound of magic EmptySun 21 Mar 2010 - 21:29

???: We are sworn protectors of her and we won't let anything happen to her >_> *tenses up again*
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

The Sound of magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sound of magic   The Sound of magic EmptySun 21 Mar 2010 - 21:30

"W/e you are....eh i forgot...." rubbing his beard, all his swords disappearing:"o yea! since you're not Kids, can i kill ya? seems a more better idea than to pickpocket when you leave." taking out his weird red-colored stone dagger.
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

The Sound of magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sound of magic   The Sound of magic EmptySun 21 Mar 2010 - 21:33

Shalashaska, "Oh you are protectors eh? and what good little guards you are for a fair maiden such as her... but she is no ordinary maiden now is she, I smell something different about her I know I recognize the smell I just can't remember from where..." looking at Castila
Back to top Go down
Vincent Bloodheart
Vincent Bloodheart

Random : Batshitbonckers

The Sound of magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sound of magic   The Sound of magic EmptySun 21 Mar 2010 - 22:24

Malcom was in his lab as usual "A pinch of this, a dab of that, eye of newt cause its a classic." Raising the flask up he shouts "It is completed my most powerful concoction." The flasks contents start to bubble "oh no shook it to much." Every one hears a large explosion from the west wing of the castle.
Back to top Go down
The Wanderer
The Wanderer

The Sound of magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sound of magic   The Sound of magic EmptySun 21 Mar 2010 - 22:27

Smax: THE IDIOT!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Sound of magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sound of magic   The Sound of magic Empty

Back to top Go down

The Sound of magic
Page 1 of 41Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 41  Next