Imagination Dimension Realphobia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Sound of magic

Go down 
+4
Ta]R[SoNiS
The Wanderer
Zentaku
Icekitten
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 39, 40, 41
AuthorMessage
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

Random : The sand is rough and coarse and it gets everywhere.

The Sound of magic - Page 41 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sound of magic   The Sound of magic - Page 41 EmptySun 16 May 2010 - 15:40

"thanks mate." raising his flask to Shal. "I'm making a huge bomb out of these things so don't ask."
Back to top Go down
Icekitten
Icekitten

Random : I've been waiting.

PostSubject: Re: The Sound of magic   The Sound of magic - Page 41 EmptyMon 17 May 2010 - 14:44

Cal runs trying to find the prince, with out them. She still doughting herself after she almost got killed. The light mage running after her, he knew what she was doing but wasnt going to stop her, he missed her as much as she missed him. As Cal ran her hair getting rid of the blonde, she never really carred to look that way anyways. She finally reached the castle and waited in the long hall for her group to come. But the light mage was the only one to come in the short amount of time. Cal sighed and waited with this mage till Shal and Tib came.
Back to top Go down
http://icecoldkitten.deviantart.com/
Zentaku
Zentaku

Random : With time all things change and all people change. Nothing is constant.

PostSubject: Re: The Sound of magic   The Sound of magic - Page 41 EmptyMon 17 May 2010 - 18:05

"Damn she ditched us... MINIONS PREPAIR TO TELEPORT!... see you there Tib" Shall lands on the ground and shadows consume both him and all those who were under his control... a moment later they walk out of a darkened corner in the room where Cal is, "Now what did I tell you about going on ahead and getting yourself killed again?... MINIONS CHARGE!" all the people charge into the thrown room.
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

PostSubject: Re: The Sound of magic   The Sound of magic - Page 41 EmptyMon 17 May 2010 - 18:38

Tiberius ran with 2 barrels of ales, with a strange rope in the sprout.
Back to top Go down
Icekitten
Icekitten

PostSubject: Re: The Sound of magic   The Sound of magic - Page 41 EmptyTue 18 May 2010 - 17:06

The boy looks at them with a sarcastic smile, Cal looks back to Shal. Then the boy says "this is a battle of speed not ambush. And by the time you got here he found is way out, come on your a vampire with what looks like wings from that angle blood i gave Callista. Shame we could have used it later on."
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

Random : With time all things change and all people change. Nothing is constant.

PostSubject: Re: The Sound of magic   The Sound of magic - Page 41 EmptyTue 18 May 2010 - 17:09

"What these? no I still have the angel blood... I just have eaten my fair share of anamalistic vampires..." Shal pulls out the angel blood and holds it in front of them, "Like I would drink it in it's current state it would be far more useful for my ritual..."
Back to top Go down
Icekitten
Icekitten

PostSubject: Re: The Sound of magic   The Sound of magic - Page 41 EmptyTue 18 May 2010 - 17:13

Cal says " Shal put that -" getting cut off the blood starts dripping out of the bottle and on to the floor. The Boy smiles watching as the blood out of the bottle drips on the floor and flows into the floorbords.
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: The Sound of magic   The Sound of magic - Page 41 EmptyTue 18 May 2010 - 17:15

"Shit... this better summon a devil so I can capture that boy!"
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

PostSubject: Re: The Sound of magic   The Sound of magic - Page 41 EmptyTue 18 May 2010 - 18:17

Tiberius gets the ale down, the barrels aiming at him. "Well suggest you don't move or get 500 gallons of ale into your face."
Back to top Go down
Icekitten
Icekitten

PostSubject: Re: The Sound of magic   The Sound of magic - Page 41 EmptyTue 18 May 2010 - 19:35

Cal says with a sad tone, "Hes taking the blood back," Her eyes flash black, "hes coming."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Sound of magic   The Sound of magic - Page 41 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Sound of magic
Page 41 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 39, 40, 41