Imagination Dimension Realphobia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Sound of magic

Go down 
+4
Ta]R[SoNiS
The Wanderer
Zentaku
Icekitten
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 31 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
Zentaku
Zentaku

Random : With time all things change and all people change. Nothing is constant.

The Sound of magic - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sound of magic   The Sound of magic - Page 21 EmptyThu 1 Apr 2010 - 22:01

Shalashaska, "Okay... I can make random people just hand us there money of their own free will if you want... I can make all the money you need that way... the thing is that it may be years before I actually need you to preform your services..."
Back to top Go down
Vincent Bloodheart
Vincent Bloodheart

Random : Batshitbonckers

PostSubject: Re: The Sound of magic   The Sound of magic - Page 21 EmptyThu 1 Apr 2010 - 22:06

"Not money materials , mostly what i need is blood and whole bodies if you can get me a few of those every once in awhile I'll help you any way I can."
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

Random : With time all things change and all people change. Nothing is constant.

PostSubject: Re: The Sound of magic   The Sound of magic - Page 21 EmptyThu 1 Apr 2010 - 22:10

Shalashaska looks at the alchemist dumbfounded for a moment, "........ Really!?.... that's it!?.... you just give me a body count and I can get them all willing in a matter of minutes, how many... oh and if you need the rest of the person as well I can do that as well."
Back to top Go down
Vincent Bloodheart
Vincent Bloodheart

PostSubject: Re: The Sound of magic   The Sound of magic - Page 21 EmptyThu 1 Apr 2010 - 22:12

"If you could just get me whole dead bodies i can continue my research." He smiles at the thought.
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: The Sound of magic   The Sound of magic - Page 21 EmptyThu 1 Apr 2010 - 22:15

Shalashaska states blatantly, "That should be fine... just tell me how many and when."
Back to top Go down
Vincent Bloodheart
Vincent Bloodheart

PostSubject: Re: The Sound of magic   The Sound of magic - Page 21 EmptyThu 1 Apr 2010 - 22:19

"Well i could use a few in the next couple of days larger, stronger, males if you could thanks."
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: The Sound of magic   The Sound of magic - Page 21 EmptyThu 1 Apr 2010 - 22:21

"Just point out whoever fits the bill that you see, and they will *ahem* kill have a breakdown and commit suicide...oh and if there is any specific way to preserve something specific just say so."
Back to top Go down
Vincent Bloodheart
Vincent Bloodheart

PostSubject: Re: The Sound of magic   The Sound of magic - Page 21 EmptyThu 1 Apr 2010 - 22:26

"As long as organs and muscles are whole and most of the blood is there any death is fine, give me a day to do some searching and i'll have a few candidates."
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: The Sound of magic   The Sound of magic - Page 21 EmptyThu 1 Apr 2010 - 22:31

Shalashaska, "Okay then... oh and do you happen to use any form of magic or value magics? If so you may have a stake in what we are doing right now."
Back to top Go down
Vincent Bloodheart
Vincent Bloodheart

PostSubject: Re: The Sound of magic   The Sound of magic - Page 21 EmptyThu 1 Apr 2010 - 22:56

"Well of course alchemy is technically magic and i find it strange that you haven't ask what my research is when i start talking about needing dead bodies most people freak even vampires."
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: The Sound of magic   The Sound of magic - Page 21 EmptyThu 1 Apr 2010 - 23:05

Shalashaska, "Oh crap I forgot to hide that." suddenly Shalashaska looks completely human (he normally does) and he has no fangs!, "Well I won't ask if you don't ask why I am ritualistically killing an angel and or devil later while their divine or cursed armies respectively are desperately trying to stop me... but that has nothing to do with the task at hand which is more important at this time... Your life is in danger as well as ours so listen up."
Back to top Go down
Vincent Bloodheart
Vincent Bloodheart

PostSubject: Re: The Sound of magic   The Sound of magic - Page 21 EmptyThu 1 Apr 2010 - 23:07

"Okay that sounds like a good deal." Malcom's face is split by a big smile.
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: The Sound of magic   The Sound of magic - Page 21 EmptyThu 1 Apr 2010 - 23:11

"oh right and if you want their bodies too that is fine I just need the specially obtained blood. Now then where were we my new friends?"
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

Random : The sand is rough and coarse and it gets everywhere.

PostSubject: Re: The Sound of magic   The Sound of magic - Page 21 EmptyFri 2 Apr 2010 - 0:23

Tiberius, "Oh, I dont know you two lovers were talking your own heads off." a toothpick protruding form his mouth, many bottles on the table.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: The Sound of magic   The Sound of magic - Page 21 EmptyFri 2 Apr 2010 - 6:46

"Mmm, an Alchemist huh? So tell me Alchemist, did you find the recipe on tha famed Philosophers Stone yet?"
Back to top Go down
Icekitten
Icekitten

Random : I've been waiting.

PostSubject: Re: The Sound of magic   The Sound of magic - Page 21 EmptyFri 2 Apr 2010 - 13:36

Cal moved to the bar while they talked to malcome. Deo still hanging around Tiberius, waiting for his steak to come.
Back to top Go down
http://icecoldkitten.deviantart.com/
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: The Sound of magic   The Sound of magic - Page 21 EmptyFri 2 Apr 2010 - 15:34

Shalashaska looks at a waitress who then walks away...
Back to top Go down
Icekitten
Icekitten

PostSubject: Re: The Sound of magic   The Sound of magic - Page 21 EmptyFri 2 Apr 2010 - 16:15

Deo: "will you give me some of your steak?" (he says this in a cute kitty voice)
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: The Sound of magic   The Sound of magic - Page 21 EmptyFri 2 Apr 2010 - 16:38

The waitress shalashaska stared at earlier sets a plate with a extra rare steak down in front of Shalashaska who begins to eat is slowly with a knife and fork.
Back to top Go down
Icekitten
Icekitten

PostSubject: Re: The Sound of magic   The Sound of magic - Page 21 EmptyFri 2 Apr 2010 - 16:57

Deo looks over to her, watching the plate. Walking on the table he goes to Shal's plate, sits down. "can i have some?"Tilting his head.
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: The Sound of magic   The Sound of magic - Page 21 EmptyFri 2 Apr 2010 - 17:11

Shalashaska cuts the steak in half then pushes half to the side that deo is on, "...go ahead... but it isn't well cooked... and it is very bloody..." he then continues eating.
Back to top Go down
Icekitten
Icekitten

PostSubject: Re: The Sound of magic   The Sound of magic - Page 21 EmptyFri 2 Apr 2010 - 17:14

Deo stands up excited, eats it whole."Thank you great one! You should have asked for the whole cow!"
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: The Sound of magic   The Sound of magic - Page 21 EmptyFri 2 Apr 2010 - 17:23

Shalashaska, "hehe I would have to enchant a lot more than one person for that... and then people would get suspicious..."

Last edited by ColinEtzel on Fri 2 Apr 2010 - 17:33; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Icekitten
Icekitten

PostSubject: Re: The Sound of magic   The Sound of magic - Page 21 EmptyFri 2 Apr 2010 - 17:28

Deo tilts his head not completely understanding. Deo meows not truely knowing what to say.
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: The Sound of magic   The Sound of magic - Page 21 EmptyFri 2 Apr 2010 - 17:34

Shalashaska, "Never mind... so you want a steak of your own?" Shalashaska looks over at another waitress, "It will be here in a moment..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Sound of magic   The Sound of magic - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Sound of magic
Page 21 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 31 ... 41  Next