Imagination Dimension Realphobia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mine Mind Meandering

Go down 
+6
Bestdragon3
Zentaku
Swindle11
TSDZ_President
Day of Light
The Wanderer
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 23 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Day of Light
Admin
Day of Light

Mine Mind Meandering - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mine Mind Meandering   Mine Mind Meandering - Page 13 EmptyWed 18 Mar 2015 - 13:47

I find that there's a certain point where dreams are just a continuation of your more conscious thoughts. For me, at least, I can predict what I'll be dreaming of when I sleep, but not what will happen. I'm not a lucid dreamer.
Back to top Go down
http://hinaoki.weebly.com/
JadeDemilich
JadeDemilich

Random : WARNING MUSIC IS MY DRUG DO NOT INTERRUPT THE GROOVE

PostSubject: Re: Mine Mind Meandering   Mine Mind Meandering - Page 13 EmptyFri 20 Mar 2015 - 0:31

New (and really dumb) video proposal:

TS eats a blanket

that is all

(also, kristy, when did you add that gif to your signature?)
Back to top Go down
Day of Light
Admin
Day of Light

PostSubject: Re: Mine Mind Meandering   Mine Mind Meandering - Page 13 EmptyFri 20 Mar 2015 - 0:37

Literally 10 minutes ago.
Back to top Go down
JadeDemilich
JadeDemilich

PostSubject: Re: Mine Mind Meandering   Mine Mind Meandering - Page 13 EmptyFri 20 Mar 2015 - 0:48

Lol

I Thought that looked mildly out of place
now i know why
Back to top Go down
JadeDemilich
JadeDemilich

PostSubject: Re: Mine Mind Meandering   Mine Mind Meandering - Page 13 EmptyFri 20 Mar 2015 - 0:52

Not sure if I actually dislike the cold

or if I am just sick and tired and ready for winter to be over...
Back to top Go down
Day of Light
Admin
Day of Light

PostSubject: Re: Mine Mind Meandering   Mine Mind Meandering - Page 13 EmptyFri 20 Mar 2015 - 1:14

I'm starting to chipper up after a very persistent bout with unhappiness. Not depression--I know how being depressed actually feels like and that was different, more like a type of unproductive period of inertia where all I could really think about was looking "cool", but my thoughts kept cycling back to morbidity, and anger, and dry wit. It's hard to explain.

My mood has overall been on a slow but steady incline towards a general sense of fulfillment and contentment, and I think it might be partly because of the physical presence of my brother, partly because of the exposure to new things, partly because it's finally the spring and although I'm still snowed in I actually get to see the sun... sorry for hijacking your thread, but this kind of explains the trend towards things that might seem more out of place: a long time ago, having more bite to everything I said and showed was unusual. I can definitely feel you on the winter thing. Fuck it. That was too hard this year.

Anyway baissebarru.
Back to top Go down
JadeDemilich
JadeDemilich

PostSubject: Re: Mine Mind Meandering   Mine Mind Meandering - Page 13 EmptyFri 20 Mar 2015 - 14:14

So i had a really weird moment last night, where i was over at friends' apartment. everyone else had already gone to bed, and i was sitting on the couch. it was really late, i was tired, and was about to call it and go home

i look up and see a rectangle of void across the living room from me
a few seconds later my eyes adjusted and i realized it was just one of the chairs, but i legit though that there was a door through space time in the middle of my friends' living room

just thought i would share that
Back to top Go down
JadeDemilich
JadeDemilich

PostSubject: Re: Mine Mind Meandering   Mine Mind Meandering - Page 13 EmptyFri 20 Mar 2015 - 21:16

Your parents get mad at you for never calling in to inform them of where you are at, get mad at you for spending 'so much' on food, complain that you spend so little time with them

and you come home to find the house empty, and have to call two numbers to find out that the entire family decided to try a new restaurant
like, would've been nice if you told me that a little earlier
yeah, i said i was going to the university to run an experiment, but what if i had been interested?
And for god's sake- you don't know what I'm doing? my schedule is not that complicated and there are only so many places i normally go. You guys? I don't know what any of you are doing literally 95% of the time.

sighs

am i in the right here, or am i reading way too far into this?
Back to top Go down
Day of Light
Admin
Day of Light

PostSubject: Re: Mine Mind Meandering   Mine Mind Meandering - Page 13 EmptyFri 20 Mar 2015 - 21:32

Your people are dicks and are trying to show you how little you care about them probs (cause you didn't go out to the restaurant with them! so short-sighted, you should've known they'd leave without you, gawd!). Or something.

Idk, sounds like an annoying situation. My people were similar. They get pissy with me when I'm not around and I'm being absent so their natural response is of course to point the attention to the fact that I made it around at all is some kind of event. Shrugs. That just makes me less likely to hang around if they're going to be unpleasant about it. Rule #1 of not being a nag: don't fucking nag people when they're doing what you nagged them to do. They might actually listen to you.
Back to top Go down
JadeDemilich
JadeDemilich

PostSubject: Re: Mine Mind Meandering   Mine Mind Meandering - Page 13 EmptySat 21 Mar 2015 - 0:15

Sssooooo, when i got back online for a second it looked like the chat section had disappeared
took me a good 5 seconds to realize that i wasn't logged in

and you are right, kristy
that's why i started hanging out more at my friends' place, because they are always inviting me to do things, and they understand when i have things to do (to the point i actually feel guilty for not being able to join them)

Friends are god's/nature's/the enigma's apology for family
Or
Friends are the family you choose for yourself

something like that
Back to top Go down
Day of Light
Admin
Day of Light

PostSubject: Re: Mine Mind Meandering   Mine Mind Meandering - Page 13 EmptySat 21 Mar 2015 - 1:08

The blood of the covenant is thicker than the water of the womb.
Back to top Go down
JadeDemilich
JadeDemilich

PostSubject: Re: Mine Mind Meandering   Mine Mind Meandering - Page 13 EmptySat 21 Mar 2015 - 1:09

yahp
Back to top Go down
JadeDemilich
JadeDemilich

PostSubject: Re: Mine Mind Meandering   Mine Mind Meandering - Page 13 EmptySat 21 Mar 2015 - 17:37

Coldstone Creamery!

Okay, first things first! coldstone is expensive ice cream, regardless of how good it is. so it is nice when i go in with a gift card, not knowing how much is on it, and i still walk out with money on the card after getting a treat there

second, CC has a new flavor: red velvet cheesecake. Not only is this flavor motherfucking delicious, it is goddamn Blood. Red. it appeases the tongue and terrifies small children and adults alike! Mwahahaha (slightly fabricated)

Finally, was paying for my ice cream when i noticed the options for gift cards. went from pretty low amounts (who can buy something at CC with 3 dollars?) to an amazing 500 dollar cap.
Think about that for a minute
It is possible to gift someone Five. Hundred. Dollars. towards tasty treats at coldstone creamery. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
that would be a hella- amazing gift, but considering it I don't honestly think they have Ever sold a gift card with That much credit on it

This has been a Public Excitement Announcement. Have a respectable day!
Back to top Go down
JadeDemilich
JadeDemilich

PostSubject: Re: Mine Mind Meandering   Mine Mind Meandering - Page 13 EmptyTue 24 Mar 2015 - 0:28

Because I only feel like making one post tonight:

really morose-looking Coffee/teahouse whose staff is composed entirely of people in varying stages of Goth-wear
and everyone is drinking absinthe, all day long
legit, there is a fountain specifically for absinthe drinkers
and there are actual faeries in this story- that's why the staff drinks the stuff, because only then are the faeries visible

The yellow sub near my university is the fucking best
they actually remember my face, remember that i come in there pretty often, and today they gave me a weekend deal on footlong sandwiches because i missed it due to having not checked my e-mail
best people. I have never had a bad day of service with them. Love those folks to death

Ill-born - one of Meical's horses

for a horror video game, instead of an abandoned mansion or mental hospital, set the game in a massive series of Gothic botanical gardens
huge green houses, tiered steps
atria with wrought-iron settings
gonna sound kind of stupid, but i actually got the idea because one of Meical's nieces actually ends up having something very similar to this buitl because she really liked gardening. it started out small and then it kind of...grew

another ritual vampire Meical encounters actually tries to emulate Meical's determination and tries to exist without drinking blood
she somehow manages, but she always remains weak (because blood is, of course, the way vampires gain strength)
obviously, she doesn't last very long, only a couple generations at most, and ends up dying a slow death feeling very foolish and more than a little embaressed.
Meical, however, tells her to stop with her bemoaning nonsense, because for as short as it lasted, she managed to stay true to herself and her ideals, and there is no shame in that
Back to top Go down
JadeDemilich
JadeDemilich

PostSubject: Re: Mine Mind Meandering   Mine Mind Meandering - Page 13 EmptyTue 24 Mar 2015 - 14:08

So, apparently we are genetically predisposed towards certain emotions...
...well, fuck
Back to top Go down
Day of Light
Admin
Day of Light

PostSubject: Re: Mine Mind Meandering   Mine Mind Meandering - Page 13 EmptyTue 24 Mar 2015 - 20:00

My brother talks to me about traits he has that I thought only I had.

It's not like I'm a stranger to sharing too many details about myself to others either. Most people just go like "yeah I sorta feel ya lol", but not "my thought patterns and highs and lows follow a consistent routine which is practically identical to yours."

My brother and me haven't lived in the same house for two years now, and even before then most of our experiences were completely different.

food for thought I guess
Back to top Go down
JadeDemilich
JadeDemilich

PostSubject: Re: Mine Mind Meandering   Mine Mind Meandering - Page 13 EmptyTue 24 Mar 2015 - 23:33

Demon Lord w/ antlers of flame
wearing a black business suit
sitting at his desk, reading the paper
leans over the side of his chair to reach down to a small child, who is reaching up to him

Alternative Lion King where after the hyenas make their little joke of having whatever's 'lion around' for dinner, they actually invite the cubs below ground, tidy the place up, serve up a nice meal, and basically make themselves good hosts.
And Mufasa shows up just in time for dessert.
And everyone has a good time
Take THAT stereotyping NonSense!
Back to top Go down
JadeDemilich
JadeDemilich

PostSubject: Re: Mine Mind Meandering   Mine Mind Meandering - Page 13 EmptyThu 26 Mar 2015 - 1:15

Fuckin' weird

A gas station near my house is closing down tomorrow.
In the grand scheme of things in the world, this doesn't even really rate a footnote, and even on a city level it is hardly newsworthy.
Still, I feel kind of sad

That gas station has been there for fucking years- as long as i can remember, being in this house. when i first started driving, that was the place I always went to to fill up my tank. when i started going to college, that particular gas station was conveniently placed right on my usual route out of town, so i could always stop on my way in the event that I didn't have enough fuel to make it to class and back. on the rare occasions when i get coffee, it is usually from that gas station.

it's not anything great or grand. It's not really all that special- it's a fucking Gas Station. They are fucking everywhere stateside, and god knows there are better ones out there. That being said, I'm sorry to see it go...
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

Random : With time all things change and all people change. Nothing is constant.

PostSubject: Re: Mine Mind Meandering   Mine Mind Meandering - Page 13 EmptyThu 26 Mar 2015 - 1:21

There is a place in my hometown that used to be THE gas station that is closed down now... now a pretty good Asian buffet is there. Change is strange.
Back to top Go down
JadeDemilich
JadeDemilich

PostSubject: Re: Mine Mind Meandering   Mine Mind Meandering - Page 13 EmptyThu 26 Mar 2015 - 1:34

Heh

talking about gas stations
makes me nostalgic for high school, in my early days of playing d&d with Best, Blood, and TS (yeah, there were others, but they were the regular ones that you will know)

There was this gas station down by tim's house that we would always walk down to when we wanted snacks.
Come to think of it, they closed down not long after tim, ts, and grave moved out and got their own place.
...maybe the universe is trying to tell me something...
...nah
Back to top Go down
JadeDemilich
JadeDemilich

PostSubject: Re: Mine Mind Meandering   Mine Mind Meandering - Page 13 EmptyThu 26 Mar 2015 - 2:34

*realizes i haven't been sourcing and crediting all the artwork I reblog on Tumblr*
*looks at posts*
*over 3000*
*sighs*
Fuck, this is going to take a while...
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Mine Mind Meandering   Mine Mind Meandering - Page 13 EmptyThu 26 Mar 2015 - 2:42

*never credits or sources, because fuck it*
Back to top Go down
JadeDemilich
JadeDemilich

PostSubject: Re: Mine Mind Meandering   Mine Mind Meandering - Page 13 EmptyThu 26 Mar 2015 - 9:15

eh
makes me feel like a jackass

because i always think i am giving credit to the creator of the art, but then it turns out i am not
Back to top Go down
JadeDemilich
JadeDemilich

PostSubject: Re: Mine Mind Meandering   Mine Mind Meandering - Page 13 EmptyThu 26 Mar 2015 - 13:02

okay, so usually i am really straightforward and boring when taking notes, but every once in a while I get kind of ridiculous and they are ridiculous to come across when studying if i've forgotten about them.

example: developmental psych talking about the concrete operational stage. around that area, i come across this:
OKAY, personal note. I was working on imaginary worlds and nonexistent creatures when I was 10, so fuck off

like, what the fuck was i doing?
Back to top Go down
JadeDemilich
JadeDemilich

PostSubject: Re: Mine Mind Meandering   Mine Mind Meandering - Page 13 EmptyFri 27 Mar 2015 - 16:49

So, today today today

today i skipped class for the third time in my life, and for the first time i actually had a reason to skip it. Because I stayed up too late last night, i didn't have time for breakfast. Normally on Fridays i have class for six hours straight, and today i was like, no. I need food, goddamnit.
So, after my Spanish class, i ignored the fact that i had a chem lecture and went off in search of noms
was almost late to my lab because it took me so long to find a decent place that was open at 9 in the morning
goggles for my lab? left them in the car, a quarter of a mile away. late-morning jog- good times.
Had a long-ish but really easy lab- actually ended up on tumblr because we had to wait for half a flippin hour for our biodiesel to form
Found out that Lawrence has a really fucking big target- i have been coming and going from this town for three years and never. knew that.
And i finally sit down in worry to crack down on chem homework- only to find out that there is none for this week

I don't know if it is just cumulative non-sense, or the lack of sleep, or the week of spring break throwing my life back into perspective, but today has just felt weird
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mine Mind Meandering   Mine Mind Meandering - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mine Mind Meandering
Page 13 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 23 ... 33  Next