Imagination Dimension Realphobia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fragility of the Mind

Go down 
+6
Day of Light
inMadness
TSDZ_President
Bestdragon3
CaR_HoPPeR
Nurellia
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Nurellia
Nurellia

Random : I know what they say and say what they know.

Fragility of the Mind - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 30 EmptyThu 30 Dec 2010 - 1:25

TK blinked twice, "I don't know..."

TK then looked over at her mother, "Alright midget devil, when is the baby due? I'm already having the symptoms so...when will our baby be due?"
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 30 EmptyThu 30 Dec 2010 - 1:27

Maya grasps his back, smiling. She didn't enjoy talking much... It wasn't her thing... Especially with so many people around.

Grace looked at Ariel, smiling a bit as she replied,"Half the time. Around Four and a half months." She was smiling in superiority, as she was able to genetically enhance child birth itself. Now all she had to do was create female asexual birth... Then she'd be really happy.

The food would soon arrive, everyone getting their plates.
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 30 EmptyThu 30 Dec 2010 - 1:29

TK rubbed her stomach, "Wow....4 and 1/2 months...." As soon as she saw the food, TK immediately dug in, eating faster than normal but not messy. She only chewed once, maybe twice before she swallowed everything she touched from her dishes. After all, her teeth were much stronger than her friends' and she was famished.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 30 EmptyThu 30 Dec 2010 - 1:31

Alevon looks down at his plate.

T-bone steak.

Fries, some sort of seasoning coated on them...

Green beans.

A little mushroom?

Alevon stairs at his food for awhile, not really sure what he's supposed to feel. He hadn't eaten in almost five years, used to absorbing everything.
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

Random : The sand is rough and coarse and it gets everywhere.

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 30 EmptyThu 30 Dec 2010 - 1:31

Emir and Nicole ate slowly, probably because they WANT to enjoy the food.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 30 EmptyThu 30 Dec 2010 - 1:32

Alevon looks over at Maya's steak and smiles, then looking at her

"Want me to cut that for you?"

Fact of the matter is, he knew perfectly well that she could do it herself, as she was rather skilled with blades...but he wanted to be polite
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 30 EmptyThu 30 Dec 2010 - 1:34

"No thank you. Thank you for asking though." Maya replied before she happily sticks a fork in her steak, lifting the entire thing as she stuck it in her mouth, and just started sucking on it. Being as rare as it was, it was dripping down onto the plate.

Videor smiled happily, slowly eating his food. He wasn't particularly hungry, but seeing how happy TK was while she ate made him happy.

Grace just watched everyone eat however,"Mmm... Pointless..."
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 30 EmptyThu 30 Dec 2010 - 1:36

Alevon smiles awkwardly and takes a napkin, whiping Maya's chin with it, taking care of some blood on it.
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 30 EmptyThu 30 Dec 2010 - 1:36

TK had only one plate left, it was another steak with green beans and fries for the sides. She took her time eating this one, imagining that she had more food with every tiny cut she made and ate.

TK looked over at Maya as she chewed and grinned mischievously at her before looking back at her mother. When she swallowed she said, "Shut up about us eating or I'll get the waiter to fetch me some crayons for the shrimp."
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 30 EmptyThu 30 Dec 2010 - 1:39

"If you do I'll ask them to get extra napkins for the blood stains on the ground. Too bad that waiter wont be able to fill the request anymore..." Grace replied, rolling her eyes at TK.
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 30 EmptyThu 30 Dec 2010 - 1:40

Emir was on his 4th steak.

"20 lbs of steak and I'm good to go." Emir laughed and began eating again while Nicole excused herself after she ate her meal, going outside.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 30 EmptyThu 30 Dec 2010 - 1:42

Alevon then set the napkin down next to Maya's plate and looks at his own.
He sits upright, straightening himself as much as possible.

He picks up a completely metal steak knife (no plastic handle or w/e) and examines it for a second before slowly lowering it to the steak.

The knife begins to glow slightly as he pumps energy into it, making it red-hot. And then, in a lightning flash, less than 3/4 of a second later, he is holding the knife to the side as it sizzles, the steak cut into dozens of bite-sized pieces.

He sits the knife down after it cools and picks up a fork, slowly putting a piece into his mouth.

He chews it once and stops, thinking about the flavor...it was good...but odd at the same time. He then finishes chewing and swallows it, getting another piece and eating it slowly.
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 30 EmptyThu 30 Dec 2010 - 1:42

"I've seen enough blood today to last me a lifetime thank you" She said, thinking back on the incident with Alevon and Maya and their blood everywhere. TK shuddered and continued eating.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 30 EmptyThu 30 Dec 2010 - 1:46

Alevon picks up a fry and examines it for a moment before biting off a piece of it, chewing slowly, experiencing each and every flavor.

...it was one of the few times he's eaten food since his sense of taste came back
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 30 EmptyThu 30 Dec 2010 - 1:47

Maya thinks for a moment before realizing it was her that TK was referring to, and in that moment the steak was gone,"I'm sorry, I just... Yeah..." Maya said, blushing a little as she wiped her hands.

Last edited by bestdragon3 on Thu 30 Dec 2010 - 1:51; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 30 EmptyThu 30 Dec 2010 - 1:49

TK ignored Maya, got finished eating and watched everyone else eat as she sipped at her Piña colada.

Mmm...so good....

TK closed her eyes and grinned to herself. She was now full, less irritated, having a drink that she craved and is still very horny.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 30 EmptyThu 30 Dec 2010 - 1:53

Alevon looks over at Maya
"Mmm? There's nothing to be sorry for, Maya"
He says and smiles as he gently lifts her chin up a little, kissing her on the lips
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 30 EmptyThu 30 Dec 2010 - 1:54

Maya was caught off guard by the kiss, but kissed back happily.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 30 EmptyThu 30 Dec 2010 - 1:56

He smiles at her and licks his lips, almost suggestively.

He then looks back at his food...nearly all still there. He sighs quietly and continues eating
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 30 EmptyThu 30 Dec 2010 - 2:00

TK's eyes were open again and she had watched them kiss but said nothing. She had already saw them having sex, that was nothing to her. Alevon had broken her heart almost beyond repair. TK was finally fully over him and only shook her head. TK had yet to kiss Videor, and she could go the entire day without doing so if she chose so.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 30 EmptyThu 30 Dec 2010 - 2:03

Alevon glances up and notices TK staring at him and shaking her head. He finishes chewing what he had in his mouth and doesn't move, eyes locked on hers.

...what's up with that girl?

He then sits upright
"Yes?"

Last edited by TSDZ_President on Thu 30 Dec 2010 - 2:03; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 30 EmptyThu 30 Dec 2010 - 2:03

Emir was having difficulty being lucid, full of steak and vodka.

"I'll...seeeth...thatt....ah forgat it." Emir slurred putting his head on the table, groaning.
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 30 EmptyThu 30 Dec 2010 - 2:05

TK replied "Cute" was all she said.

She looked over at Emir and rolled her eyes, "If you throw up I'm beating the shit out of you."
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 30 EmptyThu 30 Dec 2010 - 2:07

Alevon sighs and shakes his head
"Please, can we just eat in peace..."
He says, refering to TK's comment towards Emir

He continues eating...slowly
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 30 EmptyThu 30 Dec 2010 - 2:09

TK glanced at Alevon, "Excuse me for not changing my ways to be appropriate with what I say around you. This is between me and my brother, I wasn't talking to you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 30 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fragility of the Mind
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next