Imagination Dimension Realphobia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fragility of the Mind

Go down 
+6
Day of Light
inMadness
TSDZ_President
Bestdragon3
CaR_HoPPeR
Nurellia
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Day of Light
Admin
Day of Light

Fragility of the Mind - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 35 EmptyThu 30 Dec 2010 - 16:07

For a moment, Gab looked at TK incredulously and bit her bottom lip, sighing. "By doing this you're hurting more people than just you and your baby, TK," she said. "Look at everybody around you, not at yourself, just for a moment."

Ever since the get-go, Gabrielle hadn't been very vocal about her worries. Only recently, in fact, had she started telling people how much she cared for them.
Back to top Go down
http://hinaoki.weebly.com/
The Wanderer
The Wanderer

Random : The Internet is a cold, cold, amazing place.

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 35 EmptyThu 30 Dec 2010 - 16:07

Yia stood back and put the gun in his pants pocket. He looked around at the new faces. "Who's the new guy?" He asks pointing at Udo.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 35 EmptyThu 30 Dec 2010 - 16:08

Alevon became frantic, running around, looking for her, calling her name
"MAYA! MAYAAA!"
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

Random : The sand is rough and coarse and it gets everywhere.

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 35 EmptyThu 30 Dec 2010 - 16:09

"A German that Gabrielle wants to shag. I think..." Emir replied, stroking his chin.
Back to top Go down
The Wanderer
The Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 35 EmptyThu 30 Dec 2010 - 16:10

Yia raised an eyebrow at Emir and then looked from Gabrielle to Udo then chuckled slightly. Wow, really? Yia asks.

@Emir
Back to top Go down
Capricorn Hunter
Capricorn Hunter

Random : Of course I'm right

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 35 EmptyThu 30 Dec 2010 - 16:10

Ariel sighed and grabbed her head in pain.

'If you're having a migraine let me out! Come on!!!'

'Dammit shut up...'

Then she overheard Emir and froze.

'What?'

She stumbled over to a chair and sat down, groaning slightly.
Back to top Go down
http://www.capricornhunter.tumblr.com
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 35 EmptyThu 30 Dec 2010 - 16:11

"Well Basically." Emir laughed, scratching his head while Nicole walked next to him.

"Who's the kid?" She asked, pointing at Yia, quirking a brow.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 35 EmptyThu 30 Dec 2010 - 16:11

Alevon suddenly dons the suit once more, typing something into a small pad on his arm, he stands there for a moment for the data to process

Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

Random : I know what they say and say what they know.

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 35 EmptyThu 30 Dec 2010 - 16:12

TK glanced over at everyone and closed her eyes, realizing she was the cause of all of this. "I'm so sorry...I didn't mean to...I just wanted to help everyone....I just wanted everyone to be safe and I lost it for a moment...."

TK opened her eyes and stared into Gabrielle's "I didn't mean to belittle anyone's strength..."
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 35 EmptyThu 30 Dec 2010 - 16:13

Nicole walked to TK, hugging her tightly.

"It's alright, it's natural to do that.....Though with that future child on the way, you might need to step it down a little." She said quietly.
Back to top Go down
The Wanderer
The Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 35 EmptyThu 30 Dec 2010 - 16:15

Yia stared at Nicole then shook his head. He then turned his attention back to TK.

Just, think next time alright? Just think of the innocent life you now hold inside of you. Think of the life it's going to have. Yia tells her walking over to her.

@TK
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 35 EmptyThu 30 Dec 2010 - 16:16

Maya could be traced to different locations, each of them many miles of jumps each, heading for Canada. Then it hit the middle of Canada, and disappeared.

Videor just held TK tightly, as he said,"What's done is done... All we can do now is go home, and rest..."
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 35 EmptyThu 30 Dec 2010 - 16:17

TK nodded slightly and bit her bottom lip as she held Nicole back with one hand, still massaging her baby with her other. "Okay...I'll try..." she replied. It didn't take long for TK to notice Alevon and his missing beloved. "Maybe she got stolen" TK said. TK didn't have the energy to track down Maya nor did she care to. She'd only track the woman down to kill her anyway, for she still carried TK's blood, she was a threat to TK.

"I'll try to Yia...thank you..."

TK looked up at Videor and nodded.
Back to top Go down
inMadness
inMadness

Random : No, I won't teach you the ways of the force... Ok, I'll teach you the way's of the force.; ~ Yoda, Daggobah System

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 35 EmptyThu 30 Dec 2010 - 16:18

Udo finds his cane among the pile of dirt and crushed rock he had left behind when he had rushed to check on TK. He dusts it off before putting his weight on it. He rolls his neck as if stretching a strained muscle before reaching into his pocket for his cigarettes. He took a moment to light it with a puff of smoke before deciding on taking the long way back to the base. Part of him wanted to go back for Gabrielle; she was a welcome distraction that Udo craved at the moment. Still, he decided against it and continued on foot.
Back to top Go down
The Wanderer
The Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 35 EmptyThu 30 Dec 2010 - 16:19

"I have no idea what the hell is going on. But now isn't the time to ask you TK, you can tell me when your ready." Yia says smiling and tiling his head.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 35 EmptyThu 30 Dec 2010 - 16:22

Alevon yells something into his helmet's mic and suddenly he's gone, without a trace
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 35 EmptyThu 30 Dec 2010 - 16:23

Videor nodded as well, and started to walk.
Back to top Go down
The Wanderer
The Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 35 EmptyThu 30 Dec 2010 - 16:23

"Where'd Mr. Psycho go?" Yia asks looking around.
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 35 EmptyThu 30 Dec 2010 - 16:24

TK smiled back at Yia and turned just in time to watch Udo leave. She didn't say anything to him, after all, she was shocked to see him there but she knew why now. Gabrielle had him, it was evident. She figured the reason he came back was for her after all but this was only proof. TK closed her eyes.

At least she has one more person to protect her now...that's good...that's good...

TK didn't bother to look in Alevon's direction for she knew he'd be gone after Maya. It was just like him to leave the group to do his own thing, after all, he was just sucking on the woman's face not too long ago.

TK let go of Nicole and rested both hands on her stomach, soothing her baby.

TK then replied to Yia, after she heard his question, "He went after his girlfriend."
Back to top Go down
The Wanderer
The Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 35 EmptyThu 30 Dec 2010 - 16:27

"Girlfriend!?" Yia asks making his right eye grow bigger. "There is a LOT I've been missing out on..." He shakes his head then looks at TK hearing what she said. You've got someone to protect too TK. He says pointing at her stomach.
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 35 EmptyThu 30 Dec 2010 - 16:30

TK smiled, "I'll make myself out to be the bad guy and say that I chased Alevon away so that he could be with a cannibal." She didn't want Yia to know the whole story, and she didn't want the boy to have animosity towards Alevon.

"Yes...and my baby is growing rather fast on top of it...protecting this child is top priority..."
Back to top Go down
The Wanderer
The Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 35 EmptyThu 30 Dec 2010 - 16:32

Yia held his right arm up and gripped it with his left hand as if his arm was a gun. And I'll do my best to protect you and the baby. Yia says with a serious look on his face.
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 35 EmptyThu 30 Dec 2010 - 16:38

TK beamed a grin at Yia.

You'll do a fantastic job I'm sure of that.

TK knew that Yia, besides herself, was almost indestructible. She could hurt him, though he couldn't hurt her. Needless to say, their enemies couldn't hurt him the same way that they couldn't physically hurt her.
Back to top Go down
Day of Light
Admin
Day of Light

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 35 EmptyThu 30 Dec 2010 - 16:40

Gabrielle sighed, watching Udo walk away. Part of her wanted to follow him. Part of her felt so guilty she just wanted to lay down and sleep. Shout at somebody. She didn't know.

"Welcome back Yia, where in the world were you?" she asked, trying to distract herself. It was hard not to be snappy and protective when your whole week was absolutely ruined. Forever.
Back to top Go down
http://hinaoki.weebly.com/
The Wanderer
The Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 35 EmptyThu 30 Dec 2010 - 16:42

Yia turned to look at Gabrielle.

You know, I was hanging out with Alloy as he upgrades himself. Yia says smiling. I sorta upgraded myself. He tabs his head.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 35 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fragility of the Mind
Page 35 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next