Imagination Dimension Realphobia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fragility of the Mind

Go down 
+6
Day of Light
inMadness
TSDZ_President
Bestdragon3
CaR_HoPPeR
Nurellia
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

Fragility of the Mind - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 31 EmptyThu 30 Dec 2010 - 2:10

"I don't care who it's to, Tsinanae, a disruption is a disruption. He was causing no harm, let it be."

He would then go back to eating, trying to ignore TK's outbursts
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

Random : The sand is rough and coarse and it gets everywhere.

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 31 EmptyThu 30 Dec 2010 - 2:11

"Sorry Sis, urgh." Emir said, straighting up, cracking his neck. "alright much better, Mind checking on my other sis Sis? The hostility of this room is quite....savage."
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 31 EmptyThu 30 Dec 2010 - 2:12

Videor would smile and push out his chair, standing as he replied,"Everyone, I'd like your attention for a moment. " He would then wait for any possible silence he'd have as he continued,"First off, I'd like to first say how happy I am to have all of you as my friends, and that in the past few days I have been through a lot. Most of these events... Life changing. My life before this was... Meaningless. All I did was cause pain in others for no other reason then I was told to. When Alevon saved me, I was grateful, but he had not saved my mind from it's pit of destruction... But then I met Tsinanae...." Videor turned to TK,"Tsinanae, when I had my chance to explain my self and talk to you, I felt that you would always hate me for what I did, and I accepted that as fact. But then we started to talk more... Interact more... I started to fall in love with this woman who I'd hurt, and I felt the same from her. Our time together was unforgettable... And the memories that we shared with each other the same. One could say that our relationship has progressed rather quickly, and that our paring is imperfect. My answer to that is simple. We know everything and anything abot each others lives, stand together in the face of any threat, and are honest to each other as much as possible... As for her being imperfect, I don't care. Because contrary to popular belief, love is not about finding the perfect other to fit with your life, but finding one who is imperfect, and feeling that they are well and truly perfect for you. So that is why I ask now, with everyone here to witness..." Videor drops to one knee, pulling out a small black box and opening it to reveal a golden band, with leaves etched into the sides,"Tsinanae'Kirunometzkie Shinou, will you marry me?"

(Ring)
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 31 EmptyThu 30 Dec 2010 - 2:14

A spike of energy shoots up Alevon's spine.

He is rigid, motionless, staring forward.
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 31 EmptyThu 30 Dec 2010 - 2:15

"Why does every speech be sooooooooooooo long?" Emir said, holding his head up. "A pregnancy and a engagement ring, what the hell's gonna happen next." He said after, getting a glass of water and sipped slowly.
Back to top Go down
Dream_Angel
Dream_Angel

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 31 EmptyThu 30 Dec 2010 - 2:16

Raine squealed in delight, waiting for TK to answer. She knew her answer alreaddy though, and just grinned.

"Oh, I can hear those wedding bells now..." she murmured.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 31 EmptyThu 30 Dec 2010 - 2:17

Alevon swallows, still staring forward
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

Random : I know what they say and say what they know.

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 31 EmptyThu 30 Dec 2010 - 2:19

TK was about to snap at Alevon and aid Nicole as Emir suggested but when she saw Videor down on one knee her mouth dropped open. TK's eyes were wide in disbelief but his words sunk in, piercing through her heart, body and soul at once. "Videor..." she swallowed. This was big, it was so big to her. TK was like the wind she manipulated, free spirited. Her teleportation even compensated for that but now this ring meant she was bound to this man she loved.

TK locked her eyes on the ring and then she met Videor's ancient blue eyes, the eyes that captivated her even before she knew its real color. This man knew what he wanted, unlike Alevon. Udo was pushed out of her mind as well as she stared into Videor's soul. Finally after what felt like an eternity, TK covered her mouth with her now, shaking left hand, as tears streamed down her face. "Y-yes..." she replied. "Yes!" She repeated and dropped her hand, biting her bottom lip roughly as she stared at her one and only.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 31 EmptyThu 30 Dec 2010 - 2:23

Videor smiles deeper as he lifts the ring, placing it upon her finger in the same motion as him standing to meet her, his arms wrapping around her, and his lips meeting hers.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 31 EmptyThu 30 Dec 2010 - 2:25

Alevon holds his breath. He knew this wasn't something he wanted to ruin, even if it defied every single thing he regarded as dear to relationships. He felt it was too soon, FAR too soon. She met the man not three days ago. His mind races and he says nothing. He even absorbs the sweat that would be pouring off his body, before it drips.

His heart races faster, as he holds back torrents of emotions and actions. He felt like leaving. He wanted to leave...but he stayed, and his heart pounded out thump after thump of irregular beats.

I want to leave...

I have to leave...

I feel sick...

This is wrong...

Leaving would be rude...

I can't leave...

I should be happy for them...

This is their special day...

...but it's so wrong...

His heart stops, and he sits, motionless, holding back everything
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 31 EmptyThu 30 Dec 2010 - 2:25

Emir clapped very loudly, drinking another shot of vodka.

"Hoo-RAH."
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 31 EmptyThu 30 Dec 2010 - 2:27

"Congratulations!"
Alevon says, lifting up his glass with a shakey hand, sweat now coming off his face as his heart remains stopped, giving him something to concentrate on.

His eye twitches
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 31 EmptyThu 30 Dec 2010 - 2:28

Once his lips met hers, no one existed any longer. TK craved this man with a bad passion on top of the love she had for him. She wrapped her arms around Videor's neck and kissed him back lovingly, being intoxicated even more so with him as the seconds passed.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 31 EmptyThu 30 Dec 2010 - 2:30

Alevon swallows as his eyes slowly shift over to TK and Videor, his heartbeat returning.
He sits the glass back down and is met with countless visions and figmatic sounds of laughter and voices, he sees peoples faces, relives old memories painful to him, all the while shaking slightly, looking down at the table, hands in his lap.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 31 EmptyThu 30 Dec 2010 - 2:38

Videor continue holding and kissing TK, loving every moment they have spent, and will spend together.

Maya turned to Alevon, her hand going to his hands as she asked,"Alevon? Is something wrong?"

Grace however just sat back, big grin on her face. Congratulations were unneeded from her. She knew this would come. It just made things easier.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 31 EmptyThu 30 Dec 2010 - 2:44

Alevon slowly turns his head to look at Maya. As her face comes into view, he starts thinking about her, past and future encounters with Maya. As more and more good thoughts come from the sight of her, Alevon begins to calm down, and in a split second, he nearly lunges as he wraps his arms around her, kissing her passionately on the lips, breaking it after a moment to whisper
"Nothing....only that I love you"
As a smile forms

He holds her close, his mind on her and nothing else
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 31 EmptyThu 30 Dec 2010 - 2:47

The kiss once more caught her off guard, but she was getting used to it, and enjoying it as she kissed him back before saying,"I love you too Alevon."
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 31 EmptyThu 30 Dec 2010 - 2:50

Emir got a sinking feeling looking at Alevon and Maya, didn't know why though. He even knew that Nicole was outside because she was depressed of the same matter.

"Shit, are we Smiths destined to alone? Well...Ariel has the hots to Gab and Gab wants to snag Udo, Raine still delusional for this Jon person.....But bah, who knows...Someday....just someday." He thought, a gloomy look spread his face. "I truly want Nicole to have someone....though seems unlikely at this rate."

"Excuse me, I'm going to look at the forest with my sister." Emir said quietly, standing up and putting the napkin on his seat.

Last edited by CaR_HoPPeR on Thu 30 Dec 2010 - 2:56; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 31 EmptyThu 30 Dec 2010 - 2:53

Alevon holds her tightly as he kisses her passionately, thinking about every moment he's spent with her up until this point, up until the more recent private moment, where he begins to feel hot as his body gives off more heat and he turns a little red

Alevon hears the word "outside" and thinks it to himself

...outside...I...want to go outside...but Maya's here....mmm...I want to leave with Maya...

He slowly snaps back to his senses, but keeps his arms around her, still kissing her without much plan on stopping soon
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 31 EmptyThu 30 Dec 2010 - 2:55

TK broke the kiss softly for she needed to save her strength. TK's energy was enervating by the second. She could have easily passed out but she forced herself to stay awake. Her brown eyes were now dull and covered in a spell of slumber she fought. Time was ticking and she had already used a great deal of energy earlier, on top of being pregnant, TK was ready to lay down.

She leaned her head against his chest, facing everyone but her eyes were closed as she kept holding Videor.

"I'm so sleepy...."
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 31 EmptyThu 30 Dec 2010 - 2:56

(yep, outside as in, leave the resturaunt)

Alevon finally breaks the kiss with Maya and he sits with his eyes closed and arms wrapped around her for a few moments before opening his eyes again, looking into hers.

He smiles
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 31 EmptyThu 30 Dec 2010 - 3:06

"Hey." Emir said, walking to his sister and leaning on the rail with her. "I'm guessing you have the same thought that I have too."

Nicole chuckled sadly.
"Yea, are we destined to be alone?"

"We're not sis, no one is. It justs takes time and patience to find what we want in life, what people we want to spend with our lives. All that shit. It just needs time." Emir said, beginning to hug his sister tightly, her face still gloomy. "Don't fret, All will come in due time, Who knows...you're probably help TK out with her child, I know one thing, and that thing is you're excellent with children."

"Yea...that I am..." Nicole said, still looking at the forest, smiling a little. "You sure?"

"Indefinitely."

Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 31 EmptyThu 30 Dec 2010 - 3:07

TK had opened her eyes just in time to see Emir leave and see Alevon break his kiss with Maya.

Of all times...you suck on your babe after Videor kisses me? He PROPOSED to me and you do this? You worthless piece of shit of a hypocrite asshole...

TK ignored how she felt and stood to her feet. "Excuse me...I'm going to the bathroom" She said to no one as she started walking away.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 31 EmptyThu 30 Dec 2010 - 3:17

Maya smiles back, happy to be in his arms and with him. The marriage proposal was sweet and all, but she didn't care for Videor or TK, so she wasn't all that different from when she was eating.

Videor smiles as he sits back in his chair, no longer wanting to eat as he continued to smile.

However, he sent to TK,"So... I'm guessing you saw it too?"
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 31 EmptyThu 30 Dec 2010 - 3:21

(I guess TK missed the fact that Alevon congratulated her on the proposal. Typical of TK to only look for the bad in him.)

Alevon sighs happily, refreshed, and eases out of Maya's grip, leaning back in his chair, holding her hand under the table. He smiles and looks over at Videor
"Congratulations, looks like you got her."
He winks

"So how does it feel, big man?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 31 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fragility of the Mind
Page 31 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next