Imagination Dimension Realphobia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fragility of the Mind

Go down 
+6
Day of Light
inMadness
TSDZ_President
Bestdragon3
CaR_HoPPeR
Nurellia
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Nurellia
Nurellia

Random : I know what they say and say what they know.

Fragility of the Mind - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 21 EmptyWed 29 Dec 2010 - 1:48

TK glanced over at Alevon and held in a chuckle for she knew what that glow was and she knew that smile from anywhere.

Hahahaha, felt good didn't it?

TK turned to Videor and dropped the apple stem on the ground as she wrapped her arms around him, "After dinner I'm gonna want to sleep...I'm still so sleepy..." She wasn't lying, only making Alevon invisible.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 21 EmptyWed 29 Dec 2010 - 1:54

Videor holds her back, smiling as he says,"Alright. Anyway, we should probably head up as well, though I feel I should dress in something... Cleaner per say. One moment." After a moment Videor's appearance changes. He is now wearing a rather sharp black blazer with black dress pants, and his face looks clean as though he has taken a shower, his hair freshly shampooed and conditioned. He had the scent of a deep forest among him as well, faint enough that it didn't overpower, but strong enough that anyone would recognize the relaxing smell.

"How do I look?" He asked, smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 21 EmptyWed 29 Dec 2010 - 1:56

Alevon slips back into his room.

He quietly walks over to Maya, on her side of the bed, and puts his hand on her shoulder lightly, kissing her cheek.
"Maya, wake up Maya"
He whispers softly
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 21 EmptyWed 29 Dec 2010 - 1:57

TK's mouth opened slightly, "Oh hot damn you look delici-" TK shook her head, "Dashing, dashing." She chuckled and licked her lips as she eyed him slowly. Once she met his gaze she teleported with him to the front where they were to meet everyone else and pinned him against the wall, "Oh you're so lucky I'm trying to be a good girl right now." She told him.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 21 EmptyWed 29 Dec 2010 - 2:01

Videor smiled as he leaned in close and said,"Rotten luck if you ask me." Smile deep on his face as he kissed TK.

Maya very calmly stretched, happy as can be as she met Alevon's guys, her eyes fluttering,"Hello Alevon... I just had the most wondeful dream about you." Maya replied, deep smile upon her lips.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 21 EmptyWed 29 Dec 2010 - 2:03

Alevon smiles back and leans down to her, kissing her softly on the lips, brushing her hair back once more
"Is that so?"
He says, looking into her eyes, his own half closed
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 21 EmptyWed 29 Dec 2010 - 2:07

"Mhmm." Maya answered, accepting the kiss with pleasure,"I see you took a shower. You look wonderful as always Alevon."
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 21 EmptyWed 29 Dec 2010 - 2:09

TK kissed Videor back with passion, missing the warmth of his lips on hers and the sensation it brought to her entire body. She wasn't sure if it was because she was pregnant or not, but she craved Videor more than she had before. She had love for him and now lust. TK broke the kiss to bite on his bottom lip before tip toeing to kiss him deeper, ignoring everyone else outside.

"Oh I'm rethinking on going to the restaurant now..." She thought to him.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 21 EmptyWed 29 Dec 2010 - 2:11

"So do you, Maya"
He says happily, quietly

"...hey, the others think it'd be nice for us to go out for dinner, and I think that'd be a lovely idea, what do you think, Maya?"
He smiles at her
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 21 EmptyWed 29 Dec 2010 - 2:15

"I know, but this is for everyone else. We'll have time later Tsinanae. For now, I'm sorry, but we'll need to wait." He thought back, kissing back for a second before he broke the kiss and just held her for a moment before moving to the side of her, smile on his face.

Maya smiles as she replies,"I think that sounds like a wonderful idea Alevon. I just need to get cleaned up and dressed. Should take me no more then a few seconds." She winked at him, standing and stretching out of bed in the nude.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 21 EmptyWed 29 Dec 2010 - 2:19

Alevon turns red and casually looks to the side, giving her privacy, a dazed smile still on his face

"...alright then"
He says softly
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 21 EmptyWed 29 Dec 2010 - 2:22

"Okay..." she replied in a whisper and yawned. It was only a second later that TK instantly fell asleep in Videor's arms, unintentionally but she was still sleepy. The feel of his kiss stopping suddenly was like an off switch to her conscious.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 21 EmptyWed 29 Dec 2010 - 2:47

Videor smiled as he gently lifted TK off her feet, wrapping his arms under her as she sat on his arms, her body resting on his as he carefully caressed her head with his free hand.

Maya smiled as she disappeared for a moment, but reappeared clean and with light make up on, a flowing scarlet dress upon her body. Maya turns to Alevon after spinning, smiling as she asked,"How do I look Alevon?"
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 21 EmptyWed 29 Dec 2010 - 2:50

Alevon looks back and is stunned for a moment, his mouth open...it closes after a few moments and a smile spreads across his face once more
"You look wonderful, Maya...but that isn't saying much...you always look wonderful"

He walks to her and kisses her on the cheek tenderly
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 21 EmptyWed 29 Dec 2010 - 2:53

Maya blushes lightly as she replies,"Thank you Alevon... You do too." Before kissing him back on the cheek,"So, when are we supposed to be going?"
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 21 EmptyWed 29 Dec 2010 - 2:57

"Pretty soon, Videor just gave an announcement before I got back, so I think we'll be leaving shortly"
He says, before he goes and looks at the only clothes he really has...

Grey underarmor...black jeans...black jacket

...not that he doesn't like that, but he wasn't sure that'd be such a thing to wear to go out to eat...especially since Maya was dressed so nicely...which leaves him wondering now where she got the dress...he shakes his head lightly and puts it out of his mind...the point here being that his clothes were too...casual
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 21 EmptyWed 29 Dec 2010 - 3:09

Maya's smile slightly droops as she looks at both Alevon, then herself before looking back up at him and saying,"Alevon, if you'd like I can buy something for you too. I just left the money and a note by the register. I can do the same for something for you."
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 21 EmptyWed 29 Dec 2010 - 3:11

Alevon smiles and shakes his head
"No no, it's alright Maya...thank you though"
He looks at her, still happy as could be

"...it's just that I was wondering if my attire is too casual...what do you think?"
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 21 EmptyWed 29 Dec 2010 - 3:15

"I feel you are beautiful no matter how you look. And either way, we're just relaxing right? It's not like it's a formal dinner. I just... Used it as an excuse to dress up a bit is all... Haven't done so in such a long time." Maya smiled, looking at Alevon.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 21 EmptyWed 29 Dec 2010 - 3:18

Alevon seemed even brighter when she says this, looking back down at the clothes
"...and you look very lovely in that dress Maya...mmmm...I was merely making sure whether or not it was what you wanted, for me to wear this, or something else"
He looks back at her
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 21 EmptyWed 29 Dec 2010 - 3:20

Maya giggled and wrapped her arms around him, whispering into his ear,"It just means less to remove when you're ready for bed." Before making her way to the door, stealing a small kiss from him,"So, you ready to go?"
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 21 EmptyWed 29 Dec 2010 - 3:24

He freezes up when she kisses him, her touch paralizing him as she whispers the words that would steal his breath away.
"Heh...as you wish...one moment"
He says, gaining his smile once more as he slips the attire on, straightening it up and making himself look as nice as possible before he walks to the door where Maya is waiting
Back to top Go down
inMadness
inMadness

Random : No, I won't teach you the ways of the force... Ok, I'll teach you the way's of the force.; ~ Yoda, Daggobah System

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 21 EmptyWed 29 Dec 2010 - 13:39

Udo examined Mike's face before answering.
"Yes, I do." He said bluntly before taking into account the possible trouble that entails.
"What would you have me do in return?" He added hoping and exchange of service might be in order.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 21 EmptyWed 29 Dec 2010 - 13:58

"You don't need to do anything. You already paid a price by participating, why make you pay again? Now sit down and take the weight off your foot, I'll get rid of it in a second or two." Mike replied, sitting back on a slab of rock from the ground.
Back to top Go down
inMadness
inMadness

Random : No, I won't teach you the ways of the force... Ok, I'll teach you the way's of the force.; ~ Yoda, Daggobah System

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 21 EmptyWed 29 Dec 2010 - 14:03

Udo looked at Mike once more for a moment before complying. He extended his leg and shifted as much weight as he could to the other leg and the rest of his body.
"It's still going to be there when your done right?" Udo looked away. "Never mind, just do it."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fragility of the Mind
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next