Imagination Dimension Realphobia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fragility of the Mind

Go down 
+6
Day of Light
inMadness
TSDZ_President
Bestdragon3
CaR_HoPPeR
Nurellia
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
inMadness
inMadness

Random : No, I won't teach you the ways of the force... Ok, I'll teach you the way's of the force.; ~ Yoda, Daggobah System

Fragility of the Mind - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 12 EmptyMon 27 Dec 2010 - 18:40

Gabrielle; he regretted leaving her behind as well. He might've asked her to come with him, if he were so bold. Everything, from the first scrutinous gaze she'd given him, to how she had rescued TK from certain death, had built his curiosity and intrigue. He still wanted to learn more about her.

Udo eyes shut as a smirk slipped on his face.
She should know not to play at subtleties. Your own words betray you, Tsinanea; still it makes me glad. A reason to live, indeed.

Still, he intended to go; if it suited them, they could search for a cure in France as Udo did the same in the states. Udo's intincts told him he shouldn't leave. That the answer was near, if he could only discover it. Either way, he didn't want to give his intentions words yet. His first concern was letting TK sleep.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 12 EmptyMon 27 Dec 2010 - 18:42

Alevon rubs her back, still red from the whole thing, and looks down at her with a partial smile.
"Something on your mind?"
He asks, gently leaning his head on hers
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

Random : I know what they say and say what they know.

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 12 EmptyMon 27 Dec 2010 - 18:44

TK sat up in bed, "I know you have an interest in Gabrielle, its written all over your face. Emir told me you had an attraction for me but I knew it was elsewhere. Listen, I won't lay here making myself out to be someone pitiful, I don't need your sympathy."

TK fell backwards on the bed, her strength betraying her. "Gabrielle has a dark past in France, maybe saying that would make you more interested in her?"

Your face is giving you away.

Last edited by Nurellia on Mon 27 Dec 2010 - 18:45; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 12 EmptyMon 27 Dec 2010 - 18:45

Maya looks into his eyes, smile on her face,"Yes... Your beautiful body... As well as how enjoyable it was to just lay here, caressing one another..."
Back to top Go down
inMadness
inMadness

Random : No, I won't teach you the ways of the force... Ok, I'll teach you the way's of the force.; ~ Yoda, Daggobah System

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 12 EmptyMon 27 Dec 2010 - 18:54

Udo's eyes opened, but his posture remained ridgid as he leaned against the wall. He felt a spark in the air, like the issue of a challenge between rivals.
Pity, you don't need; But sympathy, perhaps.

He didn't react physically as her weakness took hold again quickly.
"I knew she had a dark history in France. In fact, I'd have her come with me to spare her from that past." Udo looked away, feeling he may have said too much.
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 12 EmptyMon 27 Dec 2010 - 18:57

TK smiled, "Lance, her boyfriend, and Ariel and Leana wouldn't like you taking their lovely Gabrielle from them in such a regard. Gabrielle is willing to fight her past. She is willing to get through it. Who would have guessed Gabrielle was so lovable. Hahahaha its no shock to me really, I'm shocked Alevon didn't leave me for her, but eh, he has Maya after all."

Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 12 EmptyMon 27 Dec 2010 - 19:02

Alevon swallows and feels his body heat up again as he looks back into her eyes.
"I feel the same way, Maya...it'd be nice if it could last forever, but with things how they are..."
He looks to the side as he trails off, eyes closing partially

...it would be nice...
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 12 EmptyMon 27 Dec 2010 - 19:06

"Well..." Maya says, thinking,"Together, I'm sure we could stretch our time a bit..." She looks hopefully into his eyes.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 12 EmptyMon 27 Dec 2010 - 19:07

Alevon's heart beats a little faster

...she...she's right...but...

His mouth opens slightly as though he wants to say something, but nothing comes out
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 12 EmptyMon 27 Dec 2010 - 19:09

Maya moved a little closer pressing her forehead to his,"I'm sure both of us could get an hour or two of alone time, all without wasting a second..."
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 12 EmptyMon 27 Dec 2010 - 19:13

Alevon swallows again and begins to sweat

...I...but...she...we can, but...should we? ...I don't want to let her down with a no, but...I don't want to rush it with a yes! ...what do I do?! She's so beautiful...and she wants t- no...no...there's too much going on...but this would relax me...it'd be so great...but...but...

"I....uh....."

His eyes remain locked on hers as he struggles to answer

...say something! ...but what?!

He grows redder and redder by the second, swallowing the frog in his throat
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 12 EmptyMon 27 Dec 2010 - 19:16

"If it helps, I would really like it Alevon... It's what I want, and from the look of your face yo want it to... You don't need to feel bad, as we both love each other and want the other to be happy." Maya hugs him tightly again as she replies,"I just want you to feel as happy as I am every second I'm with you..."
Back to top Go down
inMadness
inMadness

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 12 EmptyMon 27 Dec 2010 - 19:19

You would let her face her fears so lightly? What am I then, to want the same?
He felt displaced again, not since that morning had this nagging sensation in his gut plagued him. Like waking to a room of strangers, or losing your way in a crowd. His smirk remained on his face; for try as she might, TK was slowly convincing him that he was making the right choice.

Everyone already had a life before I showed up, but that's alright. I never meant to end up here either. Still, you people; Tsinanea, you mostly, made me believe my life was worth saving. I'm not going to roll over and die anymore; I'll fight to live, but I don't see a place for me here. If I'm to truly start over, I do it like the day I was born; I do it like the year I entered adulthood. To the poison that saved my life, that now threatens it; I will not bow.

Udo looked at TK once more before glancing at the door.
"I'm not going with you to France." He repeated bluntly before turning towards the door. "I,.. Let me go."
No, this isn't the end. I'll see you again.
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 12 EmptyMon 27 Dec 2010 - 19:24

TK pulled herself up and began breathing heavily, "I told you...I wouldn't stand in your way...I meant that...I just wanted to try to persuade you, not force you....I thought maybe saying Gabrielle would make you stay...even though I found you interesting...even though I..."

TK bit her bottom lip, "But things have changed..."

Whatever feelings I had for you in such a way will die as they have died for Alevon...

TK slowly threw her legs over the bed and stood to her feet, with the help of the wall. "We won't ever forget about you Udo...." she whispered as she looked to the ground.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 12 EmptyMon 27 Dec 2010 - 19:24

He snaps back to reality and looks down at her, hugging her tightly
"I already am happy with you, Maya...you show the love and care I could olny have ever dreamed of..."
He gently rubs her back again

"...don't get me wrong...I do want to share that experience with you..."
He chokes up when he says 'experience'

"...I just wanted to take it slow is all, you know, build the relationship from time we've spent together, as those tend to last longer and......."
He trails off, thinking about it

...what if it's the other way around?

He thinks to himself before looking down into Maya's eyes. He clears his throat.

...she 'wants it'....and so do I.....but...
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 12 EmptyMon 27 Dec 2010 - 19:29

"And nothing Alevon... I feel like I know everything about you, and love every bit of it. Anytime we're kept apart I never feel whole, but broken... A piece of my heart missing, with nothing able to fill that hole. That's why I love you Alevon, because you fill that hole to bursting... I love you so much..." Maya replied, still holding him,"I know you want to take it slow, and I did too, but after dying I- I feel like tomorrow will only bring more pain, and that it'd only happen again... So please... Make me a full woman tonight, so that I don't risk ever becoming one after tomorrow..."
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 12 EmptyMon 27 Dec 2010 - 19:34

Alevon's breathing becomes a little different and he swallows again

...I...

He shuts his eyes tightly and holds Maya tighter as well
"...I'm so sorry you went through that, Maya...if I knew that that was going to happen, I'd not have put you through it...I thought we'd have more time...that you'd be safer..."
He trails off
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 12 EmptyMon 27 Dec 2010 - 19:36

"It's alright Alevon... Neither of us could have known... I'm just... Scared of losing you now... Whether from your death or mine... I don't know how I could live without you..." Maya replied, her nails slightly digging slightly into Alevon's back, tears forming in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 12 EmptyMon 27 Dec 2010 - 19:40

Alevon holds her tighter and burries his face next to hers.
"Shhhhhh, we have each other now, Maya...everything is going to be alright...you aren't going to lose me"

He gently places his hand on the back of her head, rubbing it softly

...what do I do...I just...ugh...I want to, my body is quite clearly yelling that...which I'm glad she hasn't noticed...but...*sigh*
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 12 EmptyMon 27 Dec 2010 - 19:43

"Alevon... I'm not going to force you into this... But I need to remind you that you're the one who kissed me." She leaned back to look deep into his eyes, soft smile upon her lips.
Back to top Go down
inMadness
inMadness

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 12 EmptyMon 27 Dec 2010 - 19:43

Udo continued staring at the door. His chest was in pain; it was the conversation with Ralf all over again. He didn't know what to say. He didn't really want to say anything; perhaps silence would speak the loudest. If such applied to lies.

I won't say good-bye.
"You shouldn't speak in absolutes." He said before opening the door and stepping out. He shut the door quietly behind him. He grinded his teeth to distract his mind from the hurt he was feeling as he tapped his pockets to check his possessions. He then began hobbling down the cement walk way, then across the parking lot and down the sidewalk.

He didn't know where he was going, nor did he care. In his mind, it was like removing an adhesive bandage. One quick painful pull, versus drawn out sufferage. He knew it would be easy to track him down again, but this time, he didn't think it would be an issue. He rubbed his arms in attempt to warm up before lighting another cigarette and picking his direction; Indianapolis. For now, he'd walk, but eventually he would spring for better transportation. His destination was the Hospital he had been in during his coma, where his patient file might just give him some insight and perhaps some direction.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 12 EmptyMon 27 Dec 2010 - 19:48

He swallows

"I know I did...but...well..."

He rubs the back of his neck

"I don't want to force you either...and...it just seems too soon...but...you're right...what if something happens to one of us?"
He turns redder and redder by the second

After a moment's pause, he swallows again and holds her hands, looking into her eyes
"Maya..."

"...I want you to be the one who takes my-"
He stops, and looks away for a moment before looking back into her eyes, staring just as deep

"....."
He is lost in her eyes

"...I want you to tell me how you feel, how you personally feel about it"

Last edited by TSDZ_President on Mon 27 Dec 2010 - 19:49; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 12 EmptyMon 27 Dec 2010 - 19:49

TK walked to her jacket and shook her head. "As you wish." Was all she said to herself and teleported back to the main base. TK's nose wrinkled as she caught the whiff of her food and made her way back to Udo's old room. "Udo won't be coming with us to France." She said.

"Gabrielle...I'm sorry...." TK looked to the ground, "In any case, Videor told me he was back, where is Alevon and Maya?" She asked to no one in particular.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 12 EmptyMon 27 Dec 2010 - 19:53

"I only feel love for you Alevon, and I want us both to lose ourselves in each other before we lose ourselves in war tomorrow... Though... I've always wanted it... But not as much as I do now..."
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 12 EmptyMon 27 Dec 2010 - 19:59

TK already had an idea. She already knew what Alevon told her was a load of shit, especially when Videor showed her how Maya cried tears of blood, sayin how much she loved Alevon. Thats all it took for her to get Alevon. Wherever they were, doing whatever it was, was none of her concern.

"I'm going to check up on Videor, anyone is free to let us know whenever Alevon and Maya returns so we can have the meeting." TK teleported into Videor's room, dropped her jacket on the ground and crawled into bed next to him, "Hey there..." she said as she smiled. "Udo won't be coming to France."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fragility of the Mind
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next