Imagination Dimension Realphobia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fragility of the Mind

Go down 
+6
Day of Light
inMadness
TSDZ_President
Bestdragon3
CaR_HoPPeR
Nurellia
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Dream_Angel
Dream_Angel

Fragility of the Mind - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 20 EmptyWed 29 Dec 2010 - 0:36

Raine smirked, her mouth twitched with that disturbing thought.

"If possible, I'd like some brain bleach, that's the last thing I'd like to do." She watched her fists clench and unclench as she asked her next question.

"What's Gabrielle's problem with France?"
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 20 EmptyWed 29 Dec 2010 - 0:40

Videor nodded at this smiling as he replied,"You know, I have an idea. Why don't we gather everyone and we all go out to eat. After all, with how things will be tomorrow, it'll be nice to have one dinner where we can all just sit and relax. Don't you agree Tsinanae?"

Maya was asleep by this point, smile on her face as she lay curled up next to Alevon.
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

Random : I know what they say and say what they know.

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 20 EmptyWed 29 Dec 2010 - 0:43

TK busted in laughter for a good few minutes. She then wiped a tear from her eye, "Hahahaha, oh wow, that was just...ahem." She patted her dress and cleared her throat as she answered Raine's question with a serious tone. "Gabrielle has had a traumatic past in France. For her to agree to come with us...means a lot to me...at the same time, if anything happens to her in any way, I will take full blame. She didn't have to go...but I feel she's going only because she feels she'd let me down if she refused...."

TK took a deep breath and then said, "Gabrielle is like an older sister to me. After I left the hellish place of the pit fiends, I ended up at the school and followed the others to a hotel where Gabrielle had accepted me. I have been looking up to her since, as a younger sister does to an older sister."

TK turned to look up at Videor, "I believe that is a fantastic idea." She replied with a soft smile.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 20 EmptyWed 29 Dec 2010 - 0:46

Alevon smiles as he watches Maya sleep. He was happy, that for once in his life, he was able to make someone else happy, without something going wrong...

He slowly eases from under the covers and gently brushes the hair from her face, he kisses her on the cheek and whispers very softly

"I'll be back, Maya, I'm going to go take a shower"

He slowly and quietly moves off of the bed and puts on a pair of pants.
Grabbing a clean pair of pants, he drapes them over his shoulder and quietly exits the room, silently closing the door behind him.

He makes his way to the showers, a smile on his face for the first time in a long time
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 20 EmptyWed 29 Dec 2010 - 0:49

Videor nodded happily, saying,"I guess I'll let everyone know, as well as get that apple for you. Alright? Be back in a little bit." Videor lightly kissed TK's cheek before walking out the door, and towards the kitchen.

He would then send out a message to all who didn't know,"Hello everyone, Tsinanae and I have decided that before we leave for France tomorrow, we're going to have a relaxing dinner for once at a restaurant. So be ready in a few minutes, and we'll all meet by the front. I'd be really happy if you all could come."

Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 20 EmptyWed 29 Dec 2010 - 0:50

TK blushed and raised an eyebrow at Raine, "Sooo, you ready to go to the restaurant?"
Back to top Go down
Dream_Angel
Dream_Angel

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 20 EmptyWed 29 Dec 2010 - 0:51

Raine nodded her head, only knowing too much about having a traumatic past, the past being attached to something that you don't really want to revisit.

"I think I lost my appetite, but food sounds good, I'm ready," Raine grinned and stretched her arms above her head, her top that was tucked in slightly in the front was pulled right out as her torso stretched as well as her arms.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 20 EmptyWed 29 Dec 2010 - 0:56

Alevon thought back to Videor

...that's a great idea, I was thinking the very same. Perhaps after dinner we could have that meeting, as I have much to tell the group in regards to the Masterminds. I'm sorry I didn't tell you I left earlier, but you were drunk, and I didn't know how you would handle the information of me leaving, I didn't want to risk the entire bar hearing about it, haha...but it's alright...ah, and I'm glad to see that you are feeling better...I'll be taking a shower shortly, so I'll meet everyone in a bit, then

He would then go to the shower room and close the door, turning on the hot water, laying his pants on the sink. Alevon was a little excited about taking the shower...he hadn't had one in nearly five years, since he was so used to just absorbing the filth from his body
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 20 EmptyWed 29 Dec 2010 - 1:00

TK walked to Raine and played in her hair a bit, "My appetite isn't gone, plus, I have to feed my growing baby. I'm actually shocked about my appetite after what I had witnessed. It was more of a confirmation for me."

TK shrugged, knowing Raine knew what she was talking about. "My mother is so evil" she said as if Grace wasn't standing around.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 20 EmptyWed 29 Dec 2010 - 1:06

"I'll get over it." Grace replied, shrugging,"But I'd rather stay behind. As I said, I'm self sustainable and no longer require the dull process of eating."

"Aah, I apologize as well, as I went with an illusion. After our fight I just wasn't sure if you had anything planned or not." Videor answered Alevon, grabbing the apple as he smiled at it's beauty for a moment, before starting on his walk back, happy as could be.
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 20 EmptyWed 29 Dec 2010 - 1:10

TK's right eye twitched once as she looked down at her mother. "What did you say?" She gritted her teeth and sighed, "Listen here...." she began. TK walked over and grabbed her mother's collar, "You WILL accompany us to the restaurant whether you want to or NOT!" She snapped, picking her mother up like a rag doll and brutally throwing her out of the room.

Back to top Go down
Dream_Angel
Dream_Angel

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 20 EmptyWed 29 Dec 2010 - 1:11

Raine smiled, "everybody needs closure once in a while." it was said in an almost whisper. She remembered her talk with Videor a while back, she remembered him telling her about Jon being alive. She hadn't told Ariel yet and she planned to keep it that way. She didn't want anything getting out, she didn't even know if it was the truth.

"And yup, they say you gotta 'eat for two.' I'm pretty sure it's just nonsense though, most likely just a good reason to pig out on anything and ---." Raine laughed nervously as she saw TK's mother get tossed out of the room like a sack of potatoes. Raine still had that tight smile on her face, eyes closed in a cheerful squint as she said, "Well, things are going to get interesting..."
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 20 EmptyWed 29 Dec 2010 - 1:13

Grace struck the wall with a thud, and even though she didn't hit it particularly hard, she left a dent in the wall. Though it was as if something larger had hit, not a 8 year old girl. Grace shakily looked up, tears in her eyes as a small trickle of blood left her nose as she said,"Tsinanae... Why?" Sniffling as she said it.
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 20 EmptyWed 29 Dec 2010 - 1:15

TK stormed of the room, "IF YOU WANNA ACT LIKE YOU'RE EIGHT YEARS OLD FINE! DON'T TRY THAT SHIT ON ME IT IS NOT GOING TO WORK!" TK looked away from her mother though, clearly she didn't want to look at the cute little 8 year old, though she was sure her voice could be heard down the halls. "Damniiiiiit...." she cursed.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 20 EmptyWed 29 Dec 2010 - 1:17

Grace stood, the tears and blood disappearing as she curled her fingers at the wall, the wall returning to its normal shape,"Oh calm down... I'll come with you guys to the blasted restaurant. I just don't see a point in it."
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 20 EmptyWed 29 Dec 2010 - 1:18

...ah, well...I wasn't planning on leaving, it's just that I suddenly had a gut feeling while we were out is all...I'm glad I acted on it, as I've learned some good things from my little trip...no hard feelings then...I'll be out in a bit...

He thinks to Videor as he steps into the shower. He loved the feeling of the water running down his body, and he couldn't get his mind off Maya. He closes his eyes and leans his head back, allowing the hot water to run through his long hair.

He washes himself, but after awhile he just sits on the floor of the shower and smiles to himself, his head leaning back against the wall as the water softly pelts his body.
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 20 EmptyWed 29 Dec 2010 - 1:19

TK pouted, "Damnit, you didn't have to be so impossible about it, ugh!" She rolled her eyes and looked down the hall, hoping no one had heard her little quarrel. "Go change." She demanded. "You don't have to eat but at least look more 8 year old like in a new outfit."
Back to top Go down
Dream_Angel
Dream_Angel

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 20 EmptyWed 29 Dec 2010 - 1:21

Raine shook her head lightly, a slight smile on her lips. That pair never ceased to amuse her.

She left the room and went to the front where everyone was supposed to meet. Raine played with her waved hair, smiling at a little curl that bounced off her hand when she ran her hands through her platinum locks.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 20 EmptyWed 29 Dec 2010 - 1:24

Grace smiled and twirled once, a nice yellow dress and skirt appearing on her as she curtsied and replied,"Is this suitable Tsinanae?"
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 20 EmptyWed 29 Dec 2010 - 1:27

TK smirked, "Fine fine, that's perfect." She smirked at her mother. Hating her was out of the question for sure. TK watched Raine leave and smiled, happy that Raine was coming as well. She wanted everyone there, even Alevon and Maya, she cared for them no longer but wanted to be nice anyway.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 20 EmptyWed 29 Dec 2010 - 1:33

Videor would be back to TK with the apple smiling as he replied,"Ready to get going you two?"

"Regrettably." Grace said, shrugging.
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 20 EmptyWed 29 Dec 2010 - 1:35

TK took the apple from Videor and in no time, finished it. "Ready" she said, twirling once to flaunt her dress in her man's face. "I might need to eat some icecream to cool off" she winked. TK looked down at her mother, "Hey, be happy I'm not going to shove food down your 8 year old throat."
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 20 EmptyWed 29 Dec 2010 - 1:39

"Alright 'Mooom'" Grace answered, laughing as she continued ahead.

Videor couldn't help but laugh, saying,"For someone that was supposed to be a ruthless killer and experiment, you have to admit she makes a really cute little girl."
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 20 EmptyWed 29 Dec 2010 - 1:40

TK smirked as she watched her mother. "Oh stop please, its going to go to her big ass head." She said in response to Videor.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 20 EmptyWed 29 Dec 2010 - 1:46

Alevon sighs in content as he stands up, shutting the water off before he exits the shower. He dries off and burries his face in the towel, smelling the clean, soft fabric with his eyes shut, smile on his face.

After a moment, he puts the clean pants on and exits the shower room, walking down the hall, shirtless, with a wet towel draped over his shoulder, smile on his face
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fragility of the Mind
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next