Imagination Dimension Realphobia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fragility of the Mind

Go down 
+6
Day of Light
inMadness
TSDZ_President
Bestdragon3
CaR_HoPPeR
Nurellia
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

Fragility of the Mind - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 11 EmptyMon 27 Dec 2010 - 17:15

"Ahuh, see you later." Videor weakly waved.

"Knew it..."
He thought to himself before thinking to TK,"Thank you Tsinanae, and I'll see you when you get back. Can't wait to hear the news."
Back to top Go down
inMadness
inMadness

Random : No, I won't teach you the ways of the force... Ok, I'll teach you the way's of the force.; ~ Yoda, Daggobah System

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 11 EmptyMon 27 Dec 2010 - 17:17

Udo's mind grumbled, Damn it as TK appeared in his room. He leaned up in the bed and scooted to the side. He kept his eyes on the ground.
"I'm not going to France." He said bluntly keepting his eyes to the ground. "I'm going to remain here in the States, where I can hopefully research a cure for my leg."
He finally made eye-contact. "I, I'm sorry for earlier."
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 11 EmptyMon 27 Dec 2010 - 17:19

Alevon pauses and looks at Videor for a moment as if he expected something before walking out with Maya, to his room. He sits down on the bed with her and smiles after locking the door.
"So, anything you'd like to talk about?"
He holds her hand in both of his, rubbing it softly
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 11 EmptyMon 27 Dec 2010 - 17:21

Maya blushes softly, turning her head away slightly as she replied,"I'm... I don't know..."
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

Random : I know what they say and say what they know.

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 11 EmptyMon 27 Dec 2010 - 17:22

TK coughed slightly and waved her hand, "Were you smoking?"

Shit...its so strong...oh great mom just make me have these signs earlier than normal people why don't you...oh gawd I think I'm gonna hurl...

TK's eyes began to water slightly but she did her best to ignore the sensitive smell of hers. "We all want you to come to France with us. I was thinking of lending you my blood but seeing how the Masterminds are after it, you'd be dead as a result. You were seen with me Udo, you have a death wish on your head for that very association. The entire world wants me dead, thousands of people are dying in my name unless I turn myself in to the Masterminds. All to get to my mother. Don't apologize for earlier by the way, it was entirely my fault." She kept her eyes locked on Udo.

"You're welcome..."
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 11 EmptyMon 27 Dec 2010 - 17:23

Alevon scoots a little closer and leans his head on her shoulder
"...we don't have to talk, if you don't want to"

...I know I need to take it slowly...and I will...but at the same time...what if one of us dies within the next few days? ...where are we then? ...I want to show her love she deserves...but...I just don't know...
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 11 EmptyMon 27 Dec 2010 - 17:30

"O-okay..." Mya replied, leaning back against Alevon.

"He is so warm... And he smells great... Aside from the smell of... Cinnamon? Weird..."
Back to top Go down
inMadness
inMadness

Random : No, I won't teach you the ways of the force... Ok, I'll teach you the way's of the force.; ~ Yoda, Daggobah System

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 11 EmptyMon 27 Dec 2010 - 17:33

Udo's eyebrow arched.
"Not for a while, now. I had a cigarette on the way here." He breathed on his hand in hopes to preview his breath. All he could smell was the faint sweet smell of his orange soft-drink. He then sniffed his shirt before looking at TK again slightly confused.

Udo looked away as she brought up the blood; he was hoping she would decide not to offer it.
"I wouldn't accept it anyways." He kept his gaze glued to the wall. "I, I don't think it would work. The nature of my condition; it's on a much smaller scale than just my blood and what that blood provides my body."
He stood up and limped to the window, peering through the mildly translucent curtain. "It's my DNA; at least that is my conclusion." He turned to her again, his face was desperate. "Your blood may help with the pain, may even make me stronger, but in the end, It will only serve to entomb a part of yourself with in me. There is another way, or there is no way; simple as that."

Last edited by inMadness on Mon 27 Dec 2010 - 17:44; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 11 EmptyMon 27 Dec 2010 - 17:40

Alevon slowly wraps his arms around her and burries his face in her neck

...so what will happen now...so much is possible...what do I do? Which path is the right one? No...there are no right paths...there are only outcomes...so which outcome do I....

His mind goes silent for a moment as he softly kisses Maya's neck once

...I need to relax...a stressed mind makes no good decisions...
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 11 EmptyMon 27 Dec 2010 - 17:43

Maya holds him tightly back, pecking him on the neck with her lips as well with her eyes closed. Her heart rate was increasing as she hoped for what she has wanted for a long time... But she wold leave that decision up to him... That however did not help her heart race as she held him.
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 11 EmptyMon 27 Dec 2010 - 17:43

TK smirked, "My blood helps with healing, not pain. It brought me back to life countless times but I still felt the pain of waking to this wretched world."

TK glanced down at his leg, "I apologize for my reaction to your smoking, my smell is..." TK looked to the floor, "Since you don't want to be with us anymore...I have no reason to tell you whats wrong with me...and why I don't seek death so carelessly anymore...."
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 11 EmptyMon 27 Dec 2010 - 17:49

Alevon lays down with her and sighs. He lays in such a way that she is laying sideways across his chest, with his hand on her back, rubbing it softly.

...this is helping to clear my mind...and it feels nice to be with someone...to feel loved...to be loved...
Back to top Go down
inMadness
inMadness

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 11 EmptyMon 27 Dec 2010 - 17:50

"Whoa! Whoa. Slow down. I never said I wasn't coming back. I'm just... Look I..." Udo stopped for a moment, the rest of her words sunk in.
"What's wrong with you? What are you talking about?"
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 11 EmptyMon 27 Dec 2010 - 18:04

TK looked back up at Udo, her face already beginning to sweat slightly. "I'm kind of sleepy right now..." she said as she propped herself up more on the wall. "What is wrong with me is what I plan to tell everyone at one time...after the blood transfusion in France...thats why I said if you weren't intending to be with us anymore then it's not something I feel you should know..."

TK's eyes darted around his room and she slid slightly down the wall.

D-Damn....its too early to be so sleepy, maybe after a nap I'll be ok...

Last edited by Nurellia on Mon 27 Dec 2010 - 18:09; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 11 EmptyMon 27 Dec 2010 - 18:08

Maya lays there comfortably, loving him rubbing her back. While laying there Maya reaches down and starts to rub his thigh, wanting him to relax after all that's happened today.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 11 EmptyMon 27 Dec 2010 - 18:10

Alevon holds her with both arms and turns red slightly, burrying his face in her neck once more. He loves the moment more and more as they lay with each other on the bed.

After a few minutes, he begins to softly kiss her neck, holding her tightly.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 11 EmptyMon 27 Dec 2010 - 18:12

Maya continues to stroke Alevon's leg as she turns her head up, meeting one of his kisses with her lips. She was slightly red as well, and was finally feeling what she had wanted in a long time, but never knew she wanted it...
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 11 EmptyMon 27 Dec 2010 - 18:15

Alevon kisses back slowly at first, slowly becoming more and more passionate with the kiss as he glides one of his hands down her back and begins rubbing her leg as well
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 11 EmptyMon 27 Dec 2010 - 18:18

Maya smiles, kissing the man she loved with more passion as her hand glided to his inner thigh and started to rub there as well as playing with his hair with her other hand.
Back to top Go down
inMadness
inMadness

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 11 EmptyMon 27 Dec 2010 - 18:18

Udo stood still; almost statuesque. For once, he wasn't going to fight her on this; something felt like he shouldn't. Her ability to hide her fatigue was slipping, the final shred of the facade slipping away as she slid down the wall.

"If that is how you feel, so be it." He said as he walked over to TK. He scooped her up in his arms and carried her to the bed. Feeling confident, that the slight overstep of boundaries would be overlooked due to her fatigue, he layed her down gently where she could sleep, should she choose. Udo stepped back and leaned against the wall next the the only window in the room. He crossed his arms as he considered what to do next.

Last edited by inMadness on Mon 27 Dec 2010 - 18:24; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 11 EmptyMon 27 Dec 2010 - 18:22

...whatever happens...don't do that...it's not a good time...to...

Alevon shakes slightly as she touches his inner thigh, the situation in itself so excellent that it was making him react physically with his body heat increasing in temperature and the occasional slight shaking.

He slowly kisses down to Maya's neck as he brings his hand up from her thigh to her back once more and he holds her closer, softly biting at her neck.
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 11 EmptyMon 27 Dec 2010 - 18:23

TK turned her head in his direction, letting one arm fall off the edge of his bed. "Udo...please stay with us...I won't force you but think about how Gabrielle will feel. We all consider you a friend no matter what you do. We'd rather be with you than worry of something happening to you alone..." She said softly. "I used to consider myself a burden...they don't need me in the group, I'm a threat to them but they accept me as a friend and will fight with me even though they could easily turn me over to the Masterminds..."

TK bit her bottom lip, her eyes becoming heavy, "Thank you for laying me down...I can't really strain my body anymore like I'd love to..."
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 11 EmptyMon 27 Dec 2010 - 18:31

Maya shuddered at his bites, but continued to stroke him, getting more and more brave with each pass.

"I know he wants it... And I- I know I want it... This feels so amazing..." She thought before saying aloud,"I love you Alevon..."
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 11 EmptyMon 27 Dec 2010 - 18:33

Alevon eases back and scoots to a sitting position, holding her in his arms
"I love you too, Maya"

...there...good...we had an intimate moment without taking it too far...

He holds her tightly and smiles, eyes shut
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 11 EmptyMon 27 Dec 2010 - 18:37

Maya holds him back, smiling as she thought,"Dammit... So close..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fragility of the Mind
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next