Imagination Dimension Realphobia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fragility of the Mind

Go down 
+5
Nurellia
CaR_HoPPeR
Bestdragon3
Dream_Angel
TSDZ_President
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

Fragility of the Mind - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 11 EmptySat 6 Nov 2010 - 19:15

"I feel as though I am for making you all go through the memories that pain you..." He replied, looking her hard in the eyes,"I can never forgive myself for that..."
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

Random : I know what they say and say what they know.

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 11 EmptySat 6 Nov 2010 - 19:21

TK eased up, now in a sitting position with her knees on either side of his waist as she looked down at the man. "Its alright, we all carry our burdens. My mom is the biggest headache for me." she replied, pointing in the direction of her room.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 11 EmptySat 6 Nov 2010 - 19:23

He chuckled, replying,"I can understand that. But you're right, I wont let my boulder drag me down, I'll just walk with it on my back, and strengthen the rest of my life through my mistakes." He then sat up as well, hugging her tightly as he placed his lips upon hers, but this time, not removing them right away as he passionately kisses TK.
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 11 EmptySat 6 Nov 2010 - 19:28

TK was stunned at this but she lost the urge to defy him. She closed her eyes and held him just as tight, kissing him just as passionate in hope to fill the empty void in her heart she tried to cover. Her legs wrapped around his waist gently as she continued kissing him.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 11 EmptySat 6 Nov 2010 - 19:30

Not stopping their kiss, he would gently start stroking her hair and rubbing TK's back, enjoying the time they are able to share together.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 11 EmptySat 6 Nov 2010 - 19:48

Alevon would suddenly be seen sitting against the wall to the right of TK (across the room) with tears streaming down his face, and a look of the utmost horror upon his face as he grips his chest, his mouth agape

"TK...n-n-n-o....I...."
He scrambles to his feet and runs out of the base, into the snow, wiping his face

...he goes out as far as he can and trips over his own feet, laying in the snow, crying the hardest he has in awhile, curling himself into a ball, yelling
"TK!!! WHYYYYY!!???!"

He holds himself as tight as possible, out in the snow, shivering, but not from the cold

"WHY-HY-HYYY!!!"
He bawls

(all confirmed by Best, he knows she was kissing him)
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 11 EmptySat 6 Nov 2010 - 19:56

TK gasped through their kiss and pulled away slightly to catch her breath.

"Mmm..." was all she could think in response to the illusion guy.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 11 EmptySat 6 Nov 2010 - 19:58

Alevon grips his chest as he cries miserably, alone, out in the cold
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 11 EmptySat 6 Nov 2010 - 20:02

"It's alright TK..." He hugs her and puts his head on her shoulder,"I'm sure he'll recover... And if he doesn't... Well, then that is his fault..."
Back to top Go down
Capricorn Hunter
Capricorn Hunter

Random : Of course I'm right

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 11 EmptySat 6 Nov 2010 - 20:05

(Lol I just have to say, awesome job guys. Keep up the good work =P)
Back to top Go down
http://www.capricornhunter.tumblr.com
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 11 EmptySat 6 Nov 2010 - 20:11

TK brushed her fingers through his hair, trying to register what just happened. Somehow the way this guy had kissed her just sent her mind elsewhere, even though he is a mere illusion.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 11 EmptySat 6 Nov 2010 - 20:18

The man put his head up against hers as he smiled, saying,"You know... I just thought of something... All this, right now, may be an illusion... But as a person, I am real... I am real TK. My illusions are just my way of reaching out of my prison so that I may touch your tender lips with my own..." He then does as he says, and gently kisses her once more before pulling back, and looking back into her eyes.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 11 EmptySat 6 Nov 2010 - 20:23

Alevon lays there, allowing the snow to burry him...

...he's lost his will to live
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 11 EmptySat 6 Nov 2010 - 20:25

TK swallows slowly as she savored the kiss. She didn't try to look away from him, she was clearly interested in this man. "I...see..." she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 11 EmptySat 6 Nov 2010 - 20:28

"Besides, does this feel like an illusion to you..." He replied, hugging her tightly with his arms wrapped completely around her.
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 11 EmptySat 6 Nov 2010 - 20:30

TK grinned and held him tightly, "No, no it doesn't. I'm at a loss of words at that..." she replied softly.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 11 EmptySat 6 Nov 2010 - 20:33

After awhile his grip loosened slightly as he replied,"We should really be going back to bed though... Tomorrow has a lot in store for the both of us." He smiled at her, and gave her a small kiss on the cheek before adding,"Nothing you can't handle though."
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 11 EmptySat 6 Nov 2010 - 20:43

TK smiled back and wrapped her arms around his neck, "Ok. Carry me to bed?" she whispered. She was really exhausted and this guy had already quenched her thirst. She could feel sleep wash over her body.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 11 EmptySat 6 Nov 2010 - 20:45

"Happily TK." He replied as he stood up, gently cradling and lifting TK to her bed, laying down in the bed with her as he watched her slowly fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 11 EmptySat 6 Nov 2010 - 20:47

Alevon continues to cry, out in the cold
"PLEASE! SOMEBODY! ANYBODY! ...please...."

He pleads, to the air
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 11 EmptySat 6 Nov 2010 - 21:01

"What..." Alevon could hear. It was TK's mother.
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 11 EmptySat 6 Nov 2010 - 21:02

TK smiled at the man as she dozed off to sleep, for good this time.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 11 EmptySat 6 Nov 2010 - 21:08

Alevon still lays there, sobbing

...who...are you...?
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 11 EmptySat 6 Nov 2010 - 21:10

"I am who you all know as, the Woman. I have to say though Alevon, I didn't think I'd ever see you crying like a little bitch... It suits you." She replies.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 11 EmptySat 6 Nov 2010 - 21:16

...oh...why are you talking to me now...?

He continues to cry miserably, shaking uncontrollably now
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fragility of the Mind
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next