Imagination Dimension Realphobia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fragility of the Mind

Go down 
+5
Nurellia
CaR_HoPPeR
Bestdragon3
Dream_Angel
TSDZ_President
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Nurellia
Nurellia

Random : I know what they say and say what they know.

Fragility of the Mind - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 7 EmptySat 6 Nov 2010 - 0:44

TK grinned at Alevon but was too tired to get up to hold him, "Oh, you're forgiven" she replied gently. "I'm shocked you didn't run away again."
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 7 EmptySat 6 Nov 2010 - 0:46

He gives a half, forced smile, and walks over to her, leaning down and kisses her on the forehead, kneeling beside her bed with his head resting on the bead, next to her
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 7 EmptySat 6 Nov 2010 - 0:50

TK blushed and laid back down, on her back yet keeping her head facing him. "So what brings you here, this time of night? You've said your apology already, and I've forgivin you."
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 7 EmptySat 6 Nov 2010 - 0:52

"I want to spend time with you..."
He turns a little red, looking away slightly

"...and I don't care what that incubus says, your happiness should be brought by real love, not...'stimulating emotions'...."
He says quietly as he wraps his arms around her, holding her gently
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 7 EmptySat 6 Nov 2010 - 0:56

TK eased away from him, "So then you kissed my forehead because you knew he kissed me there?" She looked away from him and to the wall, "And you came here just because he showed me stimulating emotions?"

She sighed, "You told me to hate you, you told me you didn't love me anymore...yes you kissed me earlier but it was because I asked and I felt you did it again only because I wanted it and you were guilty. Yet you want to lecture someone of true love? I'm confused..."
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 7 EmptySat 6 Nov 2010 - 1:00

"...I wanted you to hate me so you would feel better about my passing, TK..."
He says quietly

"...the kiss was genuine, that man is only trying to use you, as I once did...and I can't stand to see it again....I want you to be happy...and I am happy, being with you..."
He gently lays his head on her arm, holding it softly as well

"...I denied the true love I thought I had for you, TK. ...but I still love you more than anyone else in the world, the kind of love it is matters not"

He smiles, for real this time
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 7 EmptySat 6 Nov 2010 - 1:04

TK turns back to Alevon and eases her arm away from his head. "I don't understand...how can you tell me you love me but the kind of love matters not?" She slid away from him slightly and clumsily.

"I didn't know you knew me long enough to have such an opinion"she replied to the illusion man.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 7 EmptySat 6 Nov 2010 - 1:07

"...at first, I loved you as a teenager would love, all passion...but now, having seen past my clumsy ways, I realize that it was not just hormones that made me love you...I love you for you. I love you as my best friend, my partner, my lover, any and all kinds of love...the kind matters not, for I love you the most of all"
He smiles and closes his eyes at her
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 7 EmptySat 6 Nov 2010 - 1:10

TK looked at Alevon and sighed, "I see..." she replied.

"So you ARE using me? Being able to see into my past only counts as my being vulnerable to you.." she says to the illusion man.

TK curled up in a ball. "Alevon...goodnight, sleep well and sweet dreams...you don't have to stay any longer, we all need our rest..." she whispered.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 7 EmptySat 6 Nov 2010 - 1:15

"I'll be right here if you need me, Tsinanae"
He leans over like he is going to kiss her on the cheek, but instead lifts the blankets up and tucks her in, and gently brushes the hair out of her face, smiling at her

"Goodnight, sweet dreams...sleep well, TK"
He turns out the light and lays beside her

...I'll protect you, my love...
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 7 EmptySat 6 Nov 2010 - 1:17

TK yawns again and falls into a deep slumber. Her breathing is heavy yet steady as she dreams endless dreams.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 7 EmptySat 6 Nov 2010 - 1:19

Alevon appears to be asleep, though he never really goes to sleep, his arm around TK
Back to top Go down
Day of Light
Admin
Day of Light

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 7 EmptySat 6 Nov 2010 - 11:49

Gabrielle stumbled a little to the left, in the hallway. she wondered what was happening to her. Assuming it was really just genuine exhaustion, she straightened herself out and, despite knowing there was no one around, looked around for Ariel. For some reason she thought that kiss was nice--and she knew even Lance wouldn't mind, if it was for her...

She cleared her throat and took two steps forward, then turned around and quickly went into the party, despite knowing the power dampener made her shadows go crazy.

(Lol, lesbo thoughts.)
Back to top Go down
http://hinaoki.weebly.com/
Capricorn Hunter
Capricorn Hunter

Random : Of course I'm right

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 7 EmptySat 6 Nov 2010 - 15:29

(Lol =D)

Ariel yawned and sat on a couch in the main room. She didn't feel like moving much even though she saw her friends leave with Tia. She scratched her head and looked up at the ceiling, wondering what to do. She could either stay in the main room and do nothing, or she could follow her friends and see what they were doing (probably something more exciting).

'I'll go to my room first. Then go and see what everyone else is doing.'

She stood up and walked to her room. She didn't feel like she looked very good in her current state, having done nothing when she woke up. She gave herself a once-over and, finding that she looked a little ratty, fixed her hair and put on a fresh t-shirt and jeans. After making sure she was presentable, she started on her way. Ariel yawned again and went to the room everyone else was in. She felt strange when she walked in, though she tried to shrug it off. Then she saw Gabrielle and it took every ounce of strength she had not to grin. She wondered if she should talk to her.
Back to top Go down
http://www.capricornhunter.tumblr.com
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 7 EmptySat 6 Nov 2010 - 15:48

Alyssa wanders the base, alone, though she seems to be in good spirits (Alevon is still with TK, btw)

...hmm hmm hmm, I wonder who I'll run into...time to have some fun, my Lord Drey...

She smiles to herself and begins a more exaggerated stroll, swinging her hips, her skirt swinging with the motion
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 7 EmptySat 6 Nov 2010 - 16:15

TK felt a tingle in her throat and she slowly woke up.

"Man...I need water..."

She looked at Grace and smiled, then noticed Alevon's arm on her and teleported out of his grip. She sighed and patted her mini dress, then teleported out of the room and started walkin around the base.

"The others should be having fun with Tia, I'll leave them be, but water..."

She kept walking until she ran into 'Alyssa' and squinted her eyes. "Hoy..." she mumbled.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 7 EmptySat 6 Nov 2010 - 16:18

"Hi there"
she says, and waves with just her fingers and a smile

Meanwhile Alevon lays in the bed and sighs
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 7 EmptySat 6 Nov 2010 - 16:19

TK points at her, "Haven't I seen you before?" She raised her eyebrow at the woman.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 7 EmptySat 6 Nov 2010 - 16:21

"Who knows"
She shrugs with a smile

"I'm Alyssa"
She winks at TK and holds her hand out for a handshake
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 7 EmptySat 6 Nov 2010 - 16:23

TK leaned on to her right and eyed the chick, "Tsinanae'Kirunometzkie Shinou" she replied, ignoring Alyssa's outstretched hand.

"What are you doing out at this time of night?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 7 EmptySat 6 Nov 2010 - 16:25

"I don't really sleep, I'm a vampire after all"
Another wink, as she opens her mouth with a smile, showing off her fangs (red eyes too)

Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 7 EmptySat 6 Nov 2010 - 16:27

TK yawned, "Sorry but, the hospital for free blood aint at this base" she said in a bored tone. "I say this considering your stroll, I can only assume such an intention but I've been wrong before." TK blinked slowly at Alyssa and crossed her arms.
Back to top Go down
Day of Light
Admin
Day of Light

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 7 EmptySat 6 Nov 2010 - 16:28

Gabrielle looked up from where she was and smiled at Ariel, lifting and waving her hand. "Come here!" she said.

"We're gonna sing something nice... something old," she continued, a little quieter, with a mischievous glint in her eyes. She chortled to herself, as she browsed through the MP3's playlist.
Back to top Go down
http://hinaoki.weebly.com/
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 7 EmptySat 6 Nov 2010 - 16:31

Tia however seemed to be getting a slight high from her dancing as she danced around in a light headed fashion.

"Wooo~" She replied, giggling a bit as she made her way to the door to lean against it,"Man, I haven't had this much fun in awhile..."
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 7 EmptySat 6 Nov 2010 - 16:32

Alyssa waltzes up to TK, and gets rather close
"You may be correct...maybe not..."
Alyssa smells the air near TK

"...you have nice blood, though"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fragility of the Mind
Page 7 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next